Stage 1 Catering Reviews

Stage 1 Catering 6
Stage 1 Catering 7
  • Trisha

Trisha · Married on 10/20/2018

Andrea is the absolute best at her job.

I cannot begin to express how happy we are with Stage 1. The food and atmosphere are astonishing. Andrea is the super star though. She makes sure everything is perfect. She worked with both my husband and me to make sure all our needs and wants were taken care of . She goes above and beyond. We loved her from the first time meeting her. I think anyone getting married in the Baton Rouge area should stop by and meet her. She will put any wedding stresses to ease with her perfect professionalism and beautiful venue. We love you Andrea,

Trisha and Kenny

Sheena' · Married on 10/13/2018

Love Stage One.. Espically Mrs. Andrea

Stage One made my wedding day a very special day.. Love the staff

Stage 1 Catering's reply:

Sheena! I feel that you are a part of our family. Thank you so much for choosing us to host your wedding/reception. Sincerely, Andrea

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/15/2018

My experience with Stage One was 5 out of 5 stars. Not only did Andrea, the wedding coordinator, make me feel like a princess, she made my husband feel like royalty as well. She went above and beyond to make sure our wedding experience was perfect. The decor, food, service, and staff were everything I could ever ask for. I highly recommend anyone to have their event at Stage One. You will not be disappointed.

Stage 1 Catering's reply:

Kaitlyn You are the best! Thank you so much for the wonderful acknowledgement. It was awesome getting to know you and Jordan. Your dad too! You made me love what I do even more! Andrea

Natesia · Married on 09/15/2018

Andrea and her staff was amazing!!! I was having anxiety and she took it all away. I told her what I wanted, gave her my vision and she made it happen. The venue was beautiful, the food was delicious, and the DJ kept everyone dancing. Andrea and her staff was so friendly and on top of everything. If I had to do it all over again I would still choose Stag 1.

Stage 1 Catering 8

Stage 1 Catering's reply:

Wow! The greatest thing about my job is couples like you two. The love that y’all have for each other is amazing. Please keep in touch! Your humble coordinator Andrea

Denitra · Married on 05/05/2018

Stage 1 made my day easy and STRESS FREE!!! All I had to do was literally just show up. Andrea paid close attention to every detail, not leaving anything out. She helped me with my bridal shoot, set out favors, decorated (just how I liked, even extras), helped the photographer take pics, she was just an "all around" person.

Everyone raved about the food and drinks. Not to mention, Andrea gave us a send off with a BIG basket FULL of goodies. She packed up everything after the wedding / reception PLUS loaded the gifts in the vehicles.

If you're looking for a one stop shop, and not wanting to lift a finger, then Stage 1 is your place!!!

Stage 1 Catering's reply:

Denitra, I feel like I have a forever friend. The inspirational quotes that you put on Facebook is so inspiring. It also shows what kind of person that you are...a beautiful, Godly, woman of character! Thank you for allowing me to be apart of your special day. Andrea
  • kara

kara · Married on 04/14/2018

Andrea and her staff were great. She made sure the event went without a hitch and she continues to be a doll. I enjoyed my wedding and her professionalism was greatly appreciated. Anyone wanting to have a stress free wedding, go there! Also did I mention the food was excellent!!

Sent on 05/07/2018
    Stage 1 Catering 9

Stage 1 Catering's reply:

Kara! I have enjoyed getting to know you and I pray that we will stay in touch. You were the best Bride ever! Glad you loved your wedding and reception!

Danielle · Married on 12/30/2017

Andrea was absolutely AMAZING! ANY and EVERYTHING that I wanted or needed she made happen. The venue, food, service, ETC was EVERYTHING I could have imagined. Words cannot describe the excellence that I experienced.

Sent on 01/24/2018
    Stage 1 Catering 10
    Stage 1 Catering 11
    Stage 1 Catering 12
    Stage 1 Catering 13
    Stage 1 Catering 14

Stage 1 Catering's reply:

Danielle, The pictures of your event is amazing! Wonderful couple, great time, and will always be grateful that you came to Stage 1.

Amy · Married on 12/30/2017

BEST VENUE. Would recommend this to anyone and everyone. Andrea at Stage 1 was so sweet and they took care of everything! Made planning so much less stressful.

Sent on 01/31/2018
    Stage 1 Catering 21
    Stage 1 Catering 22
    Stage 1 Catering 23

Stage 1 Catering's reply:

Amy and Brock! Loved, Loved, Loved, working with you two...I enjoyed every moment in working with you. Brock, Thank you for your service to our country. Amy, Thank you for entrusting me with your special day. Andrea

Stephanie · Married on 11/04/2017

My husband and I lives in Atlanta. So, you can imagine the stress we were under trying to plan a wedding in LA. Andrea, with Stage 1 was magnificent! She is very professional, thorough and detail. The food was very good and the hall is BEAUTIFUL! We are looking to plan a yearly celebration at Stage1 because of the whole experience. Thanks Andrea! You are the BEST!!

Sent on 02/05/2018
    Stage 1 Catering 24
    Stage 1 Catering 25

Stage 1 Catering's reply:

Stephanie and Ronnie, Please come by Stage 1 for coffee the next time you are in town. You two are so much fun! I am so happy that you loved your wedding and Reception. You made it easy! Andrea

Lilean · Married on 10/28/2017

Stage 1 is an elegant venue that has many accommodations and is simply a one stop shop. Andrea is fantastic to work with the entire planning process to the wedding day from start to finish! The food is beyond compare from the presentation, taste and the variety is unmatchable.

Sent on 11/20/2017

Stage 1 Catering's reply:

Lilean and Steve, Thank you for an awesome review. Dallas is not that far....Please come by for some coffee the next time you are in town to see your family. How could I ever forget you two? Steve "All I wanted to do was get married" Ha! I'm am so glad that you had the wedding of your dreams! Andrea

Kristen · Married on 10/21/2017

Stage 1 wad the best choice for my wedding reception! Andrea Young was the easiest, most thorough, and genuine coordinator I could have dreamt of having! She always helped me remember the little things. My special day was extra free of stress with Stage 1 handling everything!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Stage 1 Catering's reply:

Kristen and Paul, I am so lucky to have had you at Stage 1. Too much fun? Your laughter is contagious and the love that you have for each other is the best!

Kristen · Married on 10/21/2017

Stage 1 was the best choice for my wedding reception! Andrea Young was the easiest, most thorough, and genuine coordinator I could have dreamt of having! Everyone told me my reception was perfect! I completely agree!! My special day was extra free of stress with Stage 1 handling everything!

Chrystal · Married on 10/07/2017

Everything was smooth and flowed wonderfully. The staff was professional and the food was delicious. We had an absolutely wonderful time at our wedding. Everything is inclusive so you get the best value for your money. Once your event is over, they actually send all of the food home with you. No one does it better! We made a great choice in selecting this venue for our special day.

Sent on 10/15/2017

Stage 1 Catering's reply:

Crystal, you will be missed....thanks for entrusting us with your special day Andrea

Heather · Married on 06/24/2017

Andrea is AMAZING!!! She told me that myself and my mom would never have to lift a finger during the wedding and she was right! She had everything set up beautifully before I arrived! She helped corral all of my family and bridal party for pictures. Brought us a little of everything to eat. And it was delicious!! My glass was never empty and neither was my husband's. And at the end of the night, our car and my mother's car was packed with food, decorations and our gifts! I would recommend her to everyone!!

Jasmine · Married on 04/08/2017

Andrea was the BEST from beginning to end. I would reconvene Stage 1 to any and everyone. They made sure every detail was met and that I had nothing to worry about throughout the process. The food was amazing, I wish they catered food outside of wedding events. Again I thank Andrea for everything that did for me and my husband.

Sent on 08/08/2017

Stage 1 Catering's reply:

Jasmine, Thank you so much for an amazing review. You were joy to work with and your Mother was awesome as well. I want to add your Grandmother too! She was one of a kind! I am so happy that you allowed me to be a part of your special day! Keep in touch

Danielle · Married on 02/24/2017

We found out two weeks before the wedding their the Church we had planned on would not be available. Andrea stepped in and helped me through my panic and got everything scheduled for Stage 1. I will be forever grateful for everything. My friends and family are still talking about what a beautiful venue, the awesome food and drinks, and the over the top hospitality displayed by everyone connected with Stage 1. My dream wedding became a reality for this 65 year old woman!!

Danielle · Married on 02/24/2017

Notified on very short notice that the Church I had selected for my venue would not be available. Andrea assured me everything would be just fine and it was! We moved the ceremony and the rehearsal dinner to Stage 1. It was absolutely wonderful. All of my guests complimented me on the venue, the food, and the service. It was my "dream" wedding!!!

Elyse · Married on 02/11/2017

Andrea is great to work with, extremely helpful.

Erica · Married on 10/22/2016

My husband and I could not have found a better place to have our wedding/reception! Andrea was super nice, attentive to our needs and made everything so easy and stress free. The staff there were very attentive and the room where our ceremony and reception were held was decorated perfect. The food for the reception was excellent, we could not have asked for anything better. Our guests were impressed by the quality and professionalism of the venue and staff. I would definitely recommend this venue. Stage 1 made our wedding day very personal, special and memorable.

Thank you Andrea and the Stage 1 staff for making our day 'our day!'

Make sure that the ambiance of the venue matches your vision....you want to be happy with your choice!

Seraphy · Married on 09/24/2016

I would recommend to book with Stage 1. Then you would relax, enjoy your days of being single, and expect your future married life!

Marquita · Married on 09/10/2016

Andrea and her team were awesome. They make you feel like family and ensures your every need is met.

Angela · Married on 07/09/2016

I LOVED EVERYTHING ABOUT STAGE ONE FROM THE STAFF TO THE FOOD. EVERYONE WAS VERY PROFESSONIAL AND WILLING TO ASSSIT TO MAKE SURE OUR DAY WAS MEMORABLE AND BEAUTIFUL. I WILL DEFINATELY RECCOMMEND STAGE ONE TO OTHERS.

Jaime · Married on 05/28/2016

I would recommend Stage 1 to anyone. The venue itself is just so beautiful! We fell in love instantly. The staff is great! Andrea took really good care of us leading up to and on the day of our wedding. She also helped keep me calm and reassured throughout the planning process. I am forever grateful for everything she did to ensure our day was exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 07/08/2016

Stage 1 Catering's reply:

Jaime and Carlos, Thank you so much for the wonderful review. It was such a joy getting to know the both of you. It was was wonderful to see the both of you give each other gifts. It brought back the romance of the wedding day! The love and respect for each other was amazing as well! Sincerely, Andrea

Nicole · Married on 03/19/2016

This venue was perfect for someone like me; I planned my Baton Rouge wedding from Maryland, where I live. Andrea made everything easy and stress-free. I would definitely recommend this venue for anyone - especially for those who want to eliminate the stress of finding a venue, caterer, and DJ; this venue is all-inclusive. Everything was beautiful and went exactly as planned. Andrea and her staff were very nice and a pleasure to work with. The food was delicious, and everyone had a wonderful time. A+