Stage 1 Catering Reviews

Stage 1 Catering 5
  • Beverly

Beverly Richardson · Getting married on 07/05/2021

Highly recommend to others

Stage One staff were good, had everything, didn't have to bother my family for anything, stress free.

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Aubree

Aubree · Married on 01/04/2020

Best day of our lives!

Andrea made sure that our day was everything that we could ask for. From our meetings before the wedding to decorations and coordinating the entire night she was amazing! Thank you Andrea for all that you do! And in the end you gain a wonderful friend!

Stage 1 Catering 6
    Sent on 01/18/2020
  • Blair

Blair Baker · Married on 10/12/2019

Blair & Damien wedding

The experience from start to finish was nothing short of amazing! When Mrs. Andrea says that she’ll take care of you, that’s just what she does! From the space to the preparation & the food I truly had a beautiful experience at Stage 1!!

Stage 1 Catering 15
    Stage 1 Catering 16
    Stage 1 Catering 17
    Stage 1 Catering 18
    Sent on 11/21/2019

Ashley Green · Married on 10/11/2019

Beautiful all around!

Andrea really knows how to paint a picture and make it come to life! I couldn’t have chosen a better venue.

Stage 1 Catering 19
    Stage 1 Catering 20
    Stage 1 Catering 21
    Sent on 10/27/2019

Stage 1 Catering's reply:

Ashley, Thank you for writing such a wonderful review. You and your Mom will forever be in my memory. It was meant to be!
    Thanks, Andrea
  • Traharolyn

Traharolyn L Reynolds · Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing venue Amazing staff

So far Mrs. Andrea has been a pleasure. She has made this entire process stress free. I would recommend her a million times.

Sent on 02/04/2019

Stage 1 Catering's reply:

Trae, I am so excited! Your wedding is 2 weeks away....So looking forward to your wedding day! Don't forget your check off list of things to drop off for me to put out. This will help take some of the stress off...See you for your rehearsal!
  • Treka

Treka · Married on 07/20/2019

We had the best experience! And we are so glad that we chose this venue.!

My husband and I will fell in love with Mrs. Andrea from the first day we met her.! Because of her our wedding day was perfect! The venue was elegant, the food was amazing and the staff members were very attentive to our guest.! Again, thank you my favorite lady for making our day oh so special.!!

Love, The Barrows ❤️

Stage 1 Catering 22
    Sent on 09/14/2019

Stage 1 Catering's reply:

My heart is full of joy from this wonderful review. Stage 1's door is always open for you to come by to visit. It's hard letting you go!
    Your humble coordinator,
  • Netie

Netie Emery · Married on 07/20/2019

Our Venue of our Dreams!!!

Everything about this venue is phenomenal. We had our daughter reception there and had the opportunity to meet one of the most sweetest person you could ever ask for, Mrs. Andrea. She made our entire year of planning so so stress free, she always kept us calm when I thought I was losing it. My daughter reception was everything she and her fiance dreamed of, very professional in every area of the reception, Mrs. Andrea was so compassionate and caring at all times and her entire staff, very friendly. Thank you so so much for a stress free reception, we loved everything, the decor, the food and most of all Mrs. Andrea. I'm just sorry I have no more children to marry. I would highly highly recommend Stage 1 for your weddings or any other occasions.

Thanks Mrs. Andrea
    Mrs. J. Emery

Stage 1 Catering 23
    Stage 1 Catering 24
    Stage 1 Catering 25
    Stage 1 Catering 26
    Sent on 10/28/2019

Stage 1 Catering's reply:

We loved every moment getting to know you and LaTreka. What can we say but "Perfection"
    Thank you so much for walking through Stage 1's door....Andrea
  • Lauren

Lauren Bayam · Married on 05/04/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Andrea is the best out there! No doubt! No question! Not up for debate! She made our big day so wonderfully perfect and smooth! Even when my husband's father was late she kept her cool and everything flowed just fine! She is beyond the sweetest person and I wouldn't wanted to have been any other wedding coordinator's bride! My husband and I were beyond thrilled and pleased with our big day! If we could do it all over again, I promise it would be at Stage 1 hands down every time! The only thing we would ever change is make our wedding like 3 hours longer because we had so much fun it went by incredibly too fast! We stepped in the hall while looking for locations and immediately knew this was our wedding place! Also best value in town! Can't be Andrea at Stage 1! I promise she'll make your wedding everything you've dreamed of and more! ❤

Sent on 08/14/2019

Stage 1 Catering's reply:

Lauren, You, Zach, and Grandma Linda were the best! It was my pleasure making your day a little less stress free. Watching you Zach practice your 1st dance made me cry. You two were such perfectionist that it made me giggle as well... LOVED every moment. Thank you for making us your choice for your wedding/reception.

Sheneka · Married on 03/30/2019

Best Decision Ever!

I’m so glad I chose Stage One. The venue was everything and Mrs. Andrea went above and beyond to insure our big day was perfect. My experience from beginning to end was nothing short of amazing.

Stage 1 Catering 27
    Sent on 10/25/2019

Stage 1 Catering's reply:

Such a lovely review! You were an amazing Bride, Sheneka!
    I will never forget you and Morel and we wish you the best on your new journey together..Andrea

Brianna Lane · Married on 03/02/2019

Perfection

My husband and I had the absolute, most amazing, beautiful, and perfect wedding day! This experience was made possible by many people, especially Ms. Andrea. She made sure our reception flowed smoothly and the exact way we had wished and hoped for! Ms. Andrea made great suggestions for the order of events such as when to take photos, when to perform dances, and reminding us to take in the moment and have fun! Her experience with special occasions is evident and a huge reassurance on such a big and special day! Ms. Andrea made sure all of our many guests were attended to and happy. However, she was especially concerned with my husband and I, she made sure we were beyond satisfied the whole evening. She even allowed us to spend an afternoon practicing our first dance in the ballroom a few days prior to the wedding! We could not have fathomed a better venue to celebrate the most important day of our relationship thus far together! Thank you Stage One and Ms. Andrea!! We loved every moment and will cherish them forever!!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Stage 1 Catering's reply:

I enjoyed every moment getting to know you two as well. You are the reason why my job is truly magnificent! Being that you are out of state, know that if you come to BR- you are always welcome to come by for a cup of coffee. Better yet, come by to take a picture underneath the chandelier for your 1st anniversary dance.
  • Kayla

Kayla Dixon · Married on 02/11/2019

Couldn't have had better

Ms. Andrea really outdid herself. She listened and paid attention to every detail I asked for. She allowed for the transition of the reception to go very smoothly. It was worth every penny spent. I did not have to worry about anything and we got to enjoy our special day. I highly recommend Stage One for your wedding venue!

Sent on 01/17/2020
  • Lorin

Lorin Staup · Married on 12/29/2018

Perfect Wedding Venue

Andrea was absolutely incredible throughout our entire wedding process. After I had my first venue canceled out from under me, I called Andrea in a panic. Immediately she made me feel calm and let me know that my wedding day was going to be just perfect. Usually, Stage One doesn't host weddings as small as mine but Andrea was flexible throughout the entire process and made our reception a dream. You will not find a better value for your money around the entire Baton Rouge area. We still get compliments on the decor and food. Thank you, Andrea, for the best day ever!

Stage 1 Catering 28
    Stage 1 Catering 35
    Stage 1 Catering 36
    Sent on 07/22/2019

Stage 1 Catering's reply:

Lorin, It was my pleasure to be at service to you. Even after 36 years of planning weddings and receptions, I still love what I do because of couples like you two. Thank you for the lovely pictures and Thank you for choosing Stage 1!
  • Hanna

Hanna Dudley · Married on 12/15/2018

My Wedding

Andrea made sure everything runs smoothly all the way up to your big day so there is no stress on you! Everyone loved the food and the basket she makes at the end is amazing! I couldn’t have had a more beautiful wedding!

Sent on 08/22/2019

Stage 1 Catering's reply:

Hanna, Thank you so much for this review. I know with your schedule at LSU Veterinarian school is super busy. You were our Princess Elsa Bride! Stunning! Your Dad was a hoot! making all of the arrangements to go with your winter theme...wow! We love dads who want to be involved with the details. I am wishing you well on your new marriage & your studies to be a vet.
  • Trisha

Trisha · Married on 10/20/2018

Andrea is the absolute best at her job.

I cannot begin to express how happy we are with Stage 1. The food and atmosphere are astonishing. Andrea is the super star though. She makes sure everything is perfect. She worked with both my husband and me to make sure all our needs and wants were taken care of . She goes above and beyond. We loved her from the first time meeting her. I think anyone getting married in the Baton Rouge area should stop by and meet her. She will put any wedding stresses to ease with her perfect professionalism and beautiful venue. We love you Andrea,

Trisha and Kenny

Sent on 11/14/2018

Stage 1 Catering's reply:

Wow! How lovely of a review! What can I say? you all made it easy. Your combined family reminded me of The Brady Bunch. The kids were a hoot! Thank you for the beautiful card as well..Would you believe that I have cards from the 1990's? I hope to see you for your 10th anniversary.

Sheena' · Married on 10/13/2018

Love Stage One.. Espically Mrs. Andrea

Stage One made my wedding day a very special day.. Love the staff

Sent on 10/22/2018

Stage 1 Catering's reply:

Sheena! I feel that you are a part of our family. Thank you so much for choosing us to host your wedding/reception.

Sincerely, Andrea

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/15/2018

My experience with Stage One was 5 out of 5 stars. Not only did Andrea, the wedding coordinator, make me feel like a princess, she made my husband feel like royalty as well. She went above and beyond to make sure our wedding experience was perfect. The decor, food, service, and staff were everything I could ever ask for. I highly recommend anyone to have their event at Stage One. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/29/2018

Kaitlyn
    You are the best! Thank you so much for the wonderful acknowledgement. It was awesome getting to know you and Jordan. Your dad too! You made me love what I do even more!

Natesia · Married on 09/15/2018

Andrea and her staff was amazing!!! I was having anxiety and she took it all away. I told her what I wanted, gave her my vision and she made it happen. The venue was beautiful, the food was delicious, and the DJ kept everyone dancing. Andrea and her staff was so friendly and on top of everything. If I had to do it all over again I would still choose Stag 1.

Stage 1 Catering 37
    Sent on 10/11/2018

Stage 1 Catering's reply:

Wow! The greatest thing about my job is couples like you two. The love that y’all have for each other is amazing. Please keep in touch!

Your humble coordinator

Denitra · Married on 05/05/2018

Stage 1 made my day easy and STRESS FREE!!! All I had to do was literally just show up. Andrea paid close attention to every detail, not leaving anything out. She helped me with my bridal shoot, set out favors, decorated (just how I liked, even extras), helped the photographer take pics, she was just an "all around" person.

Everyone raved about the food and drinks. Not to mention, Andrea gave us a send off with a BIG basket FULL of goodies. She packed up everything after the wedding / reception PLUS loaded the gifts in the vehicles.

If you're looking for a one stop shop, and not wanting to lift a finger, then Stage 1 is your place!!!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Stage 1 Catering's reply:

Denitra, I feel like I have a forever friend. The inspirational quotes that you put on Facebook is so inspiring. It also shows what kind of person that you are...a beautiful, Godly, woman of character! Thank you for allowing me to be apart of your special day.

• kara

kara · Married on 04/14/2018

Andrea and her staff were great. She made sure the event went without a hitch and she continues to be a doll. I enjoyed my wedding and her professionalism was greatly appreciated. Anyone wanting to have a stress free wedding, go there! Also did I mention the food was excellent!!

Stage 1 Catering 38
    Sent on 05/07/2018

Stage 1 Catering's reply:

Kara! I have enjoyed getting to know you and I pray that we will stay in touch. You were the best Bride ever! Glad you loved your wedding and reception!

Gail · Married on 12/31/2017

My son is a Marine. Brock and Amy got engaged then had this wonderful idea that they should get married six weeks later. After a couple of weeks of very stressful planning, tears and many emotions I suggested Amy call Stage 1. From the moment we walked in the door Andrea put everyone at ease. She very confidently told us that although we had little time it was all very doable. Andrea gave us names to a bakery, a florist and sent Amy home with a “to do” booklet. The best part was there was very little to do! Andrea does it all! From the time you walk in with your ideas to the last time you walk out as a married couple she makes sure ALL the details,no matter how large or small is taken care of. Stage 1 was absolutely beautiful. This was a December wedding so we had Christmas trees everywhere. The decor on the tables were very elegant and classy. The staff: top notch! The food never stopped coming out and passed around with smiles. The bar and buffet were wonderful. The day after the wedding Amy received pictures that Andrea took through out the day just to give her a little sneak peek. Yes, she did that at the same time as getting pictures organized, cake cut, lighting dimmed at the right time,etc. To say we had a flawless experience is an understatement. I can not thank Andrea enough for making this a stress free, beautiful and memorable day for the bride and groom. From the words of the new Mr. and Mrs. Portier: thank you. It was more than we ever dreamed we could have. So far, the best day of my life.
    For that: I thank you Andrea

Gail Portier

Sent on 01/27/2018

Stage 1 Catering's reply:

Gail, Thank you for this beautiful review. Amy and Brock will forever be in my memory .
    Many blessings to you and your family and Thank you for sharing them with us!

Danielle · Married on 12/30/2017

Andrea was absolutely AMAZING! ANY and EVERYTHING that I wanted or needed she made happen. The venue, food, service, ETC was EVERYTHING I could have imagined. Words cannot describe the excellence that I experienced.

Stage 1 Catering 39
    Stage 1 Catering 40
    Stage 1 Catering 41
    Stage 1 Catering 42
    Stage 1 Catering 43
    Sent on 01/24/2018

Stage 1 Catering's reply:

Danielle, The pictures of your event is amazing! Wonderful couple, great time, and will always be grateful that you came to Stage 1.

Amy · Married on 12/30/2017

BEST VENUE. Would recommend this to anyone and everyone. Andrea at Stage 1 was so sweet and they took care of everything! Made planning so much less stressful.

Stage 1 Catering 44
    Stage 1 Catering 51
    Stage 1 Catering 52
    Sent on 01/31/2018

Stage 1 Catering's reply:

Amy and Brock! Loved, Loved, Loved, working with you two...I enjoyed every moment in working with you. Brock, Thank you for your service to our country. Amy, Thank you for entrusting me with your special day.

Stephanie · Married on 11/04/2017

My husband and I lives in Atlanta. So, you can imagine the stress we were under trying to plan a wedding in LA. Andrea, with Stage 1 was magnificent! She is very professional, thorough and detail. The food was very good and the hall is BEAUTIFUL! We are looking to plan a yearly celebration at Stage1 because of the whole experience. Thanks Andrea! You are the BEST!!

Stage 1 Catering 53
    Stage 1 Catering 54
    Sent on 02/05/2018

Stage 1 Catering's reply:

Stephanie and Ronnie, Please come by Stage 1 for coffee the next time you are in town. You two are so much fun! I am so happy that you loved your wedding and Reception. You made it easy!

Lilean · Married on 10/28/2017

Stage 1 is an elegant venue that has many accommodations and is simply a one stop shop. Andrea is fantastic to work with the entire planning process to the wedding day from start to finish! The food is beyond compare from the presentation, taste and the variety is unmatchable.

Sent on 11/20/2017

Stage 1 Catering's reply:

Lilean and Steve, Thank you for an awesome review. Dallas is not that far....Please come by for some coffee the next time you are in town to see your family. How could I ever forget you two? Steve "All I wanted to do was get married" Ha! I'm am so glad that you had the wedding of your dreams!

Kristen · Married on 10/21/2017

Stage 1 wad the best choice for my wedding reception! Andrea Young was the easiest, most thorough, and genuine coordinator I could have dreamt of having! She always helped me remember the little things. My special day was extra free of stress with Stage 1 handling everything!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Stage 1 Catering's reply:

Kristen and Paul, I am so lucky to have had you at Stage 1. Too much fun? Your laughter is contagious and the love that you have for each other is the best!