Stage 1 Catering Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Julia O. Married on 07/31/2021

Wonderful experience!

As a bride, I couldn't have been more confident in my venue. Andrea made sure that I didn't have to worry about anything at my reception. All of my guests were in awe at how beautiful it is at Stage 1!

Stage 1 Catering's reply:

Julia & Christopher, You two looked like royalty! I enjoyed every moment getting to know both of your families. We wish you the best on your new journey together.
  • Beverly
    Beverly R. Married on 07/05/2021

Highly recommend to others

Stage One staff were good, had everything, didn't have to bother my family for anything, stress free.
    Katie R. Married on 04/17/2021

Worth the money!!

This venue gave me everything I wanted for my wedding. It was very stress free and our coordinator Andrea made sure everything went on time and as planned. It seems like a lot of money but they include everything except the flowers, cake and of course your attire. I didn’t have to worry about a thing which is just what you want planning a wedding. Stage 1 takes a lot off of your back to make sure you have a wonderful experience. The food was amazing. I got compliments on the food the most. The staff was very attentive and super nice. The bridal suite was cozy and warm and my husband loved the grooms room. Table arrangements were very elegant and have a lot to choose from. Very pretty table runners with a lot of colors to match yours. My family really appreciated that we didn’t have to set up or clean up a thing. Just the whole event if made to what the bride and groom want. I’m very glad we chose Stage 1 for our wedding venue.

Stage 1 Catering's reply:

Thank you Katie for such a lovely review. We wish you and Michael the very best for your future together.

Many blessings,
    Marjorie C. Married on 03/20/2021

Mother of the Bride

Everything was done on scale >

Stage 1 Catering's reply:

Mrs. Marjorie, Pure class! Thank you and Marcie for choosing Stage 1. Please keep in touch with us and I pray that we will see you soon.

Morgan P. Married on 12/19/2020

I highly recommend!!

Hands down will always recommend Stage 1 for any party needs! Andrea is such a light and definitely the energy you want putting together your event! She was always there when I had a question regarding my wedding and of course there were TONS with Covid. The best decision My husband and I made was choosing Stage 1!

Stage 1 Catering's reply:

Absolutely the sweetest couple ever! Thank you so much for this great review and many blessings on this new journey as Mr. & Mrs. but also a Mommy and Daddy. We have been so lucky to have had your parents and many more from your family to have their reception here through the years. Andrea
    Rachel C. Married on 10/17/2020

The perfect venue!!

Wow, I can’t say enough good things about Stage 1! I am so incredibly happy we chose this venue for our wedding reception. From start to finish, Andrea was just a joy to work with. We had chosen our date long before Covid was an issue, and we did not want to change dates. Andrea did everything possible to accommodate us and make our guests feel safe. When looking at venues, one of Stage 1’s biggest selling points for us was the huge dance floor, and we were especially glad to have that extra space when social distancing mandates came into play. Even while following COVID protocols, she truly helped us have the most normal reception possible! She literally took care of everything so that the reception flowed smoothly. We always had a drink in hand and a plate of food ready for us at our table! The food was outstanding, and all of our guests are still commenting on how good the food was and that it was the best wedding reception they’d ever been to! We were thankful that Andrea packed up the remaining food which we ate later that night once we arrived to our hotel. She even included a honeymoon basket full of goodies and thoughtful touches! We appreciated her willingness to incorporate various cultural traditions into our reception that helped to make it the perfect day! Andrea truly does offer an all-inclusive venue where everything is included and taken care of, which left me more time to focus on planning the other details of my wedding. Thank you, Andrea, from the bottom of our hearts for helping to make our wedding day absolutely perfect!!!

Stage 1 Catering's reply:

Rachel and Ray! Your Reception was the highlight of 2020! It was such a joy to watch you two dance the night away!
    Can't wait to see your pictures....
    Your humble coordinator :)
    Nasha R. Married on 10/10/2020

Amazing from start to finish

Its not enough things I could say about Andrea (all good things of course). Andrea is literally a life saver she took the stress off of me especially since we planned a wedding for 2 years to have COVID19 and Hurricane Delta try to stop us. Andrea was there every step of the way, I mean every step. Her venue is amazing her packages comes with everything you could ask for. You are welcome to add any decorations you want and she would put out for you.
    Overall book with her and you will not be disappointed!

Stage 1 Catering's reply:

Nasha and Charles, What an amazing journey we had together. Who knew all of our lives would change in 2020 because of this thing called Covid 19. Thank you for allowing me to host your wedding and reception! Not even Hurricane Laura or Delta could stop us! 10-10-20 will always be an important date to us all.

Many blessings,

Rebecca S. Married on 10/02/2020

Stage 1 Reception

We got married during Covid 19. Before the pandemic we had 150-200 people coming to the wedding and then half of the list did not want to come out of fear. Ms. Andrea worked with us to help take away my stress and was flexible in this unprecedented time! The decorations were beautiful! During the reception here she always made sure we had food and drinks for us. Everything was perfect and we had such a fun and memorable night!

Stage 1 Catering's reply:

Rebecca and Cody, Wow! What a journey this year has taken us on...
    Covid 19, Hurricane Laura and Delta! Seriously would of gotten to most people but you handled it like a champ. It was so much fun watching you and Cody dance. Everyone was ready to be with family and friends after this crazy year. So glad we had good things happen in 2020 and your wedding/ reception was one of them! Thank you for choosing us!
    Sincerely,

• Jesseca
    Jesseca R. Married on 03/28/2020

Amazing and stress free!

This place was beautiful and the service provided was amazing. She guided me through everything with step by step instructions. Made my wedding planning less stressful. Amazing and would definitely recommend!!
  • Aubree
    Aubree Married on 01/04/2020

Best day of our lives!

Andrea made sure that our day was everything that we could ask for. From our meetings before the wedding to decorations and coordinating the entire night she was amazing! Thank you Andrea for all that you do! And in the end you gain a wonderful friend!

Stage 1 Catering's reply:

Aubree, 11 months in and you finally came to get your beautiful portrait and bouquet. Just picking, that is because you knew it would be safe right? I am so happy that you were able to experience your wedding and reception without Covid attached to your date. I will never forget you and your family. Can't wait to see what you are planning to do for next year...

Yours truly,

• Blair
    Blair B. Married on 10/12/2019

Blair & Damien wedding

The experience from start to finish was nothing short of amazing! When Mrs. Andrea says that she’ll take care of you, that’s just what she does! From the space to the preparation & the food I truly had a beautiful experience at Stage 1!!
    Ashley G. Married on 10/11/2019

Beautiful all around!

Andrea really knows how to paint a picture and make it come to life! I couldn’t have chosen a better venue.

Stage 1 Catering's reply:

Ashley, Thank you for writing such a wonderful review. You and your Mom will forever be in my memory. It was meant to be!
    Thanks, Andrea
  • Traharolyn
    Traharolyn R. Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing venue Amazing staff

So far Mrs. Andrea has been a pleasure. She has made this entire process stress free. I would recommend her a million times.

Stage 1 Catering's reply:

Trae, I am so excited! Your wedding is 2 weeks away....So looking forward to your wedding day! Don't forget your check off list of things to drop off for me to put out. This will help take some of the stress off...See you for your rehearsal!
  • Netie
    Netie E. Married on 07/20/2019

Our Venue of our Dreams!!!

Everything about this venue is phenomenal. We had our daughter reception there and had the opportunity to meet one of the most sweetest person you could ever ask for, Mrs. Andrea. She made our entire year of planning so so stress free, she always kept us calm when I thought I was losing it. My daughter reception was everything she and her fiance dreamed of, very professional in every area of the reception, Mrs. Andrea was so compassionate and caring at all times and her entire staff, very friendly. Thank you so so much for a stress free reception, we loved everything, the decor, the food and most of all Mrs. Andrea. I'm just sorry I have no more children to marry. I would highly highly recommend Stage 1 for your weddings or any other occasions.

Thanks Mrs. Andrea
    Mrs. J. Emery

Stage 1 Catering's reply:

We loved every moment getting to know you and LaTreka. What can we say but "Perfection"
    Thank you so much for walking through Stage 1's door....Andrea
  • Treka
    Treka Married on 07/20/2019

We had the best experience! And we are so glad that we chose this venue.!

My husband and I will fell in love with Mrs. Andrea from the first day we met her.! Because of her our wedding day was perfect! The venue was elegant, the food was amazing and the staff members were very attentive to our guest.! Again, thank you my favorite lady for making our day oh so special.!!

Love, The Barrows ❤️

Stage 1 Catering's reply:

My heart is full of joy from this wonderful review. Stage 1's door is always open for you to come by to visit. It's hard letting you go!
    Your humble coordinator,
  • Lauren
    Lauren B. Married on 05/04/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Andrea is the best out there! No doubt! No question! Not up for debate! She made our big day so wonderfully perfect and smooth! Even when my husband's father was late she kept her cool and everything flowed just fine! She is beyond the sweetest person and I wouldn't wanted to have been any other wedding coordinator's bride! My husband and I were beyond thrilled and pleased with our big day! If we could do it all over again, I promise it would be at Stage 1 hands down every time! The only thing we would ever change is make our wedding like 3 hours longer because we had so much fun it went by incredibly too fast! We stepped in the hall while looking for locations and immediately knew this was our wedding place! Also best value in town! Can't be Andrea at Stage 1! I promise she'll make your wedding everything you've dreamed of and more! ❤

Stage 1 Catering's reply:

Lauren, You, Zach, and Grandma Linda were the best! It was my pleasure making your day a little less stress free. Watching you Zach practice your 1st dance made me cry. You two were such perfectionist that it made me giggle as well... LOVED every moment. Thank you for making us your choice for your wedding/reception.
    Sheneka Married on 03/30/2019

Best Decision Ever!

I’m so glad I chose Stage One. The venue was everything and Mrs. Andrea went above and beyond to insure our big day was perfect. My experience from beginning to end was nothing short of amazing.

Stage 1 Catering's reply:

Such a lovely review! You were an amazing Bride, Sheneka!
    I will never forget you and Morel and we wish you the best on your new journey together..Andrea
    Brianna L. Married on 03/02/2019

Perfection

My husband and I had the absolute, most amazing, beautiful, and perfect wedding day! This experience was made possible by many people, especially Ms. Andrea. She made sure our reception flowed smoothly and the exact way we had wished and hoped for! Ms. Andrea made great suggestions for the order of events such as when to take photos, when to perform dances, and reminding us to take in the moment and have fun! Her experience with special occasions is evident and a huge reassurance on such a big and special day! Ms. Andrea made sure all of our many guests were attended to and happy. However, she was especially concerned with my husband and I, she made sure we were beyond satisfied the whole evening. She even allowed us to spend an afternoon practicing our first dance in the ballroom a few days prior to the wedding! We could not have fathomed a better venue to celebrate the most important day of our relationship thus far together! Thank you Stage One and Ms. Andrea!! We loved every moment and will cherish them forever!!

Stage 1 Catering's reply:

I enjoyed every moment getting to know you two as well. You are the reason why my job is truly magnificent! Being that you are out of state, know that if you come to BR- you are always welcome to come by for a cup of coffee. Better yet, come by to take a picture underneath the chandelier for your 1st anniversary dance.
  • Kayla
    Kayla D. Married on 02/11/2019

Couldn't have had better

Ms. Andrea really outdid herself. She listened and paid attention to every detail I asked for. She allowed for the transition of the reception to go very smoothly. It was worth every penny spent. I did not have to worry about anything and we got to enjoy our special day. I highly recommend Stage One for your wedding venue!
  • Lorin
    Lorin S. Married on 12/29/2018

Perfect Wedding Venue

Andrea was absolutely incredible throughout our entire wedding process. After I had my first venue canceled out from under me, I called Andrea in a panic. Immediately she made me feel calm and let me know that my wedding day was going to be just perfect. Usually, Stage One doesn't host weddings as small as mine but Andrea was flexible throughout the entire process and made our reception a dream. You will not find a better value for your money around the entire Baton Rouge area. We still get compliments on the decor and food. Thank you, Andrea, for the best day ever!

Stage 1 Catering's reply:

Lorin, It was my pleasure to be at service to you. Even after 36 years of planning weddings and receptions, I still love what I do because of couples like you two. Thank you for the lovely pictures and Thank you for choosing Stage 1!
  • Hanna
    Hanna D. Married on 12/15/2018

My Wedding

Andrea made sure everything runs smoothly all the way up to your big day so there is no stress on you! Everyone loved the food and the basket she makes at the end is amazing! I couldn’t have had a more beautiful wedding!

Stage 1 Catering's reply:

Hanna, Thank you so much for this review. I know with your schedule at LSU Veterinarian school is super busy. You were our Princess Elsa Bride! Stunning! Your Dad was a hoot! making all of the arrangements to go with your winter theme...wow! We love dads who want to be involved with the details. I am wishing you well on your new marriage & your studies to be a vet.
  • Trisha
    Trisha Married on 10/20/2018

Andrea is the absolute best at her job.

I cannot begin to express how happy we are with Stage 1. The food and atmosphere are astonishing. Andrea is the super star though. She makes sure everything is perfect. She worked with both my husband and me to make sure all our needs and wants were taken care of . She goes above and beyond. We loved her from the first time meeting her. I think anyone getting married in the Baton Rouge area should stop by and meet her. She will put any wedding stresses to ease with her perfect professionalism and beautiful venue. We love you Andrea,

Trisha and Kenny

Stage 1 Catering's reply:

Wow! How lovely of a review! What can I say? you all made it easy. Your combined family reminded me of The Brady Bunch. The kids were a hoot! Thank you for the beautiful card as well..Would you believe that I have cards from the 1990's? I hope to see you for your 10th anniversary.
    Sheena' Married on 10/13/2018

Love Stage One.. Espically Mrs. Andrea

Stage One made my wedding day a very special day.. Love the staff

Stage 1 Catering's reply:

Sheena! I feel that you are a part of our family. Thank you so much for choosing us to host your wedding/reception.

Sincerely, Andrea
    Kaitlyn Married on 09/15/2018
    My experience with Stage One was 5 out of 5 stars. Not only did Andrea, the wedding coordinator, make me feel like a princess, she made my husband feel like royalty as well. She went above and beyond to make sure our wedding experience was perfect. The decor, food, service, and staff were everything I could ever ask for. I highly recommend anyone to have their event at Stage One. You will not be disappointed.

Kaitlyn
    You are the best! Thank you so much for the wonderful acknowledgement. It was awesome getting to know you and Jordan. Your dad too! You made me love what I do even more!