The Stadium View Bar & Grill Reviews

The Stadium View Bar & Grill 5
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 10/25/2019

Great reception location

Everything went smoothly the entire night and the food was amazing (chicken and baked cod is what we did). We were very happy with the set up, the bartenders, and the managers. The only thing that was not the best was we were not able to set up until 9:30 the day of- but it all worked out! Couldn’t have asked for a better day.

Sent on 10/26/2019

The Stadium View Bar & Grill's reply:

Thank you Natalie, for sharing your special day with us at Stadium View. You and your family were great to work with. We wish you both a lifetime of happiness.
  • Nikki

Nikki · Married on 09/28/2019

Perfect venue

So glad we had our reception here. Everyone was great and on top of everything. They took care of everything and made us feel very special.

Sent on 10/04/2019

The Stadium View Bar & Grill's reply:

Thank you Nikki! It was a pleasure to work with you and both your families. Have fun in Hawaii! Wishing you both so much love, happiness & health.
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 08/03/2019

Great communication, affordability, and accommodation

My husband and I had our wedding reception here this past August. The experience working with stadium view wedding banquet coordinators was perfect! I have a work schedule that it is hard to be able to answer phone calls and weekends can get busy when we are up north a lot but their email replies were super quick and they answered all of my questions I had along the way. Also, their prices are affordable compared to many other venues in the GB area that I got prices from. Loved them checking in with us during the reception and did awesome keeping things on time with speeches, slideshow, kissing game, etc. In general an overall great experience and would not hesitate to recommend to others

Sent on 11/16/2019

Alyssa · Married on 07/20/2019

Wedding Reception at Stadium View

Our wedding at Stadium View surpassed our expectations! During the planning process the staff was very responsive, flexible with our requests and stress free. The staff on the day of our wedding was overly accommodating and ensured my every desire was met. A handful of people briefly checked in on me throughout the evening to ensure everything was going smoothly or if I needed anything.

The venue is beautiful, food was great, and their lighting was perfect for our romantic evening. The reception room is gorgeous yet simple, allowing for any style or decor without clashing. ....And the after bar party at Stadium View cannot be beat!

The Stadium View Bar & Grill 6
    The Stadium View Bar & Grill 13
    Sent on 12/04/2019

Tracy Phelan · Married on 06/21/2019

Wedding Venue!

We had our wedding reception here this summer and it was just perfect!! The staff went out of their way to work with us on every detail including answering every question that popped up to put my mind at ease☺ The bartenders, servers and wedding planners were just exceptional! The food was beyond amazing and everyone raved about it for days after!! I highly reccomend them for any event you need done to perfection! Thank you Stadium View staff for making our day so great!!!

Sent on 08/26/2019

The Stadium View Bar & Grill's reply:

Thank you Tracy, it was so great working with you and Dave. We wish you both so much love & happiness now and forever!!

Cody Willems · Married on 06/15/2019

Superb all around!

We booked Stadium View after being at the venue for a previous wedding and it did not disappoint! John and Amber were extremely professional in the planning process and were there to answer every question we had. Both were very easy to contact and made us feel at ease. The food was superb and the service was to notch. Our guests raved how the food was hot delicious and to the table in a very timely manner. The venue is absolutely amazing as it has been updated and will only be better when the outside is finalized! Stadium View is the best place in The Green Bay Area to hold your wedding!

Sent on 06/17/2019

The Stadium View Bar & Grill's reply:

Thank you Cody & Morgan for sharing your special day with us at Stadium View. You guys were amazing to work with! We wish you guys a lifetime of love, health & happiness.
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 06/08/2019

Highly Recommend for great service!

We chose Stadium View as our wedding reception venue for many reasons! It is super close to many hotels, has a very large bar, was just renovated and above all, the service and responsiveness was out of this world. John and his team really know what they are doing. He has been in the wedding business for many years and can answer any questions you have! The food was outstanding and we got many compliments on the beef tips and potatoes! I would highly recommend Stadium View for your wedding or any party for that matter! you can't beat it!

Sent on 06/21/2019

The Stadium View Bar & Grill's reply:

Thank you Lindsey! You and Josh were awesome to work with! We wish you nothing but love, health & happiness!
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 06/08/2019

Great Venue!

Wonderful team and staff. Our wedding fell on the same day as the Paul McCartney concert at Lambeau. Amber and her team did an amazing job at making sure we were taken care of as this news came after we booked everything for our wedding. They will work with you to make sure your day is the best it can be. Highly recommend. Food was amazing. They have room for any size wedding for event. Nice size bar in the banquet hall with enough servers to serve the guests!

Sent on 08/30/2019

The Stadium View Bar & Grill's reply:

Thank you Mellissa & Keith! It was great working with you both and look forward to keeping in touch in the future.

Kayla Ellisor · Married on 06/07/2019

Wedding and Reception

We had both our wedding ceremony and our reception at Stadium View and we loved it. We had an incredible experience and my sister is now having her reception there because of how great it was.

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Janet

Janet Koehne · Married on 04/05/2019

Didn't worry about anything - planning from afar

I was planning my Green Bay wedding from another state and the team was great to work with. The actual day of the wedding the staff was amazing, very quick and polite. The food was excellent. Bathrooms are brand new which was very nice. Their list of vendors coordinated everything as well.

Sent on 05/17/2019

The Stadium View Bar & Grill's reply:

Thank you Janet! Your family is amazing to work with. Stadium View was lucky to have you guys with us :)

Leah · Married on 07/27/2018

My husband and I had our wedding reception here last week. Amber, John, and team were absolutely wonderful to work with. Everything turned out how I had planned and the whole staff was open to my ideas. The food was delicious and many of our guests raved about how our reception was one of the most fun they have been to. Thank you Stadium View for a great experience!

Sent on 08/01/2018
  • Z

Zachary · Married on 07/21/2018

This is such a wonderful venue to have any event at! They are super accommodating as well as very professional! The food is the amazing! They also work with you every step of the way! They also treat you like your a family member

Sent on 07/22/2018

Jenna · Married on 06/08/2018

I had the pleasure of working with John at Stadium View for our wedding reception venue. John did such a great job in helping me coordinate things for my wedding, giving me advice on lighting, what wedding package would best suit us and etc., and was so responsive. The food there was amazing and people are still talking about how beautiful it was. The ceilings and building layout were perfect because you could hear the speeches really well and the music from the DJ did not carry over and this is very important in my opinion. The bartenders and service were top notch. I highly recommend Stadium View for a wedding venue.

Sent on 07/27/2018

Tamara · Married on 04/27/2018

We recently had our wedding reception here and it was perfect! We live out of state, but Amber, John, and Jodi made planning our reception unbelievably easy. They were so easy to work with and made sure everything went smoothly. The wedding dvd that was made for us didn’t work at rehearsal on there screen, and amber went above and beyond and took it the night before to have it remade so we could show it at dinner. The food was amazing! The bartenders were incredible! We could not have asked for a better reception.

Sent on 06/04/2018

Buffy · Married on 04/27/2018

It was really nice. John and Amber were really helpful. I would recommend this to other people. I would recommend a friday night. It was a lot less money. The only thing that I didn't care for us that my cousin get her finger cut on the dryer in the bathroom. I told Amber about it the next day and she got right on it and fixed it. John suggested dilly bars and they went over really good. They made are day special. Thank you John and Amber

The Stadium View Bar & Grill 14
    The Stadium View Bar & Grill 15
    The Stadium View Bar & Grill 16
    The Stadium View Bar & Grill 17
    The Stadium View Bar & Grill 18
    Sent on 08/08/2018

Chelsea · Married on 10/07/2017

We recently had our wedding reception at Stadium View. I couldn't have asked for a better place to have our wedding. John and Amber, the banquet managers, were AMAZING throughout the whole process. Having a wedding of over 375 guests can be stressful but John and Amber were there for us every step of the way. They were accommodating, caring, and sincerely wanted us to have the best night of our lives. The space was perfect for what we needed, and with the new banquet hall renovations, it was beautiful. The food was great and the bar service was EXCELLENT. Also, this place is the best bang for your buck and it very affordable. We received many compliments from guests that it was one of the most fun weddings they have ever been to. Couldn't recommend Stadium View enough!!!!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Beth · Married on 08/18/2017

We had our wedding here 3 weeks ago. Everything was perfect. Compliments on the food and service esyfor ovwr 425 guests!

Sent on 09/10/2017

Carol · Married on 04/21/2017

WOW is all I can say. The Stadium View went above and beyond all of our expectations from all of the staff from management down to the parking attendant. The food was phenomenal.

Sent on 04/24/2017

Nick · Married on 03/25/2017

Stadium View was awesome to work with before the reception, they were always friendly and willing to help with any wedding questions even if it didn't pertain to their venue. We were fortunate enough to get in earlier than planned to decorate it was much appreciated it. The food and service was above our expectations. It was also nice having a private bar in the reception room so guests didn't have to go to the main bar. Our guests commented how wonderful the food, service, and bar service was. We actually live not to far from Stadium View and make it a regular stop for food now. Highly Highly recommend them for any event!

Sent on 04/25/2017

Trevor · Married on 03/25/2017

My partner Nick and I had our reception at Stadium View and it was a great experience. He did most of the planning but with what interactions I had with the Staff it perfect. Couldn't have asked for a more caring group of people. The food and service was excellent. We opted to not have a wedding cake and went with dessert bars provided by Stadium View. All the guests commented on how delicious they were too. The bar service was great too. Would recommend Stadium View to anyone. We love going into the bar/restaurant in general for food too!

Sent on 04/25/2017

Heather · Married on 02/11/2017

I can't say a single bad thing about Stadium View & John! We booked our wedding 16 months in advance to make sure our date was available especially with knowing we were inviting over 500!
    We had a band play for the reception & John was awesome & took control of talking to the band & making sure they would be accommodating to the space that was given.
    FOOD WAS AMAZING!!! We had a very different menu & they were awesome with it...HAVE NOT STOPPED HEARING ABOUT THE FOOD!
    & the bar was amazing! With being a bartender, my biggest pet peeve is when people have to wait over 10 minutes in a line for drinks at a wedding. They have a big enough bar that there was always an open space to go up to & they had enough bartenders on staff so no one had to wait!
    The new renovations are beautiful! They have up-lighting that can be changed to any color you need! The flooring looks great! Bathrooms are clean. Just an overall great setup!
    SO HAPPY THAT WE CELEBRATED OUR AMAZING DAY AT STADIUM VIEW!!! & would recommend ANYONE to have their wedding here! (Or even their rehearsal dinner - we had ours there the night before & the food & service again were great!)

Sent on 03/17/2017

Ben · Married on 08/27/2016

My wife and I had our wedding reception at Stadium View in late August 2016. We were one of the first couples to enjoy the newly renovated hall. They did an awesome job turning it into a modern facility. It is an awesome venue and very friendly toward the budget. John and his staff are extremely accommodating with everything you need. Food is fantastic. Great big dance floor. My wife and I couldn't have been happier with the experience.

Sent on 03/06/2017

Laura · Married on 05/07/2016

My husband and I had our reception last May. I was very pleased with the food, and my guests told me the service was great during the cocktail hour and dinner! I had worked with a wedding decorator from there and could not of been more pleased with the look of the venue. We had a themed Roaring 1920s style wedding, the staff had a great time dressing the part too. I would highly recommend Stadium View to any future brides, the whole night was perfect!!

Sent on 03/06/2017

sue · Married on 05/07/2016

Stadium View is an excellent choice for your wedding reception. I attended a wedding there last spring. The staff is professional and very helpful, all were courteous and friendly. The decor was awesome. The food was served family style and was outstanding, probably the best food I have ever had at a reception. I would defiantly recommend Stadium View for any bride to be.

Sent on 03/07/2017

Nichole · Married on 06/04/2010

Our wedding was amazing!

We had the best experience ever with stadium view! They had everything taken care of that we needed with no questions asked. The staff is all very friendly. Our family loved it so much my sister in law booked for her wedding!

Sent on 03/03/2019