The Stadium View Bar & Grill Reviews

The Stadium View Bar & Grill 4
The Stadium View Bar & Grill 5

Tracy Phelan · Married on 06/21/2019

Wedding Venue!

We had our wedding reception here this summer and it was just perfect!! The staff went out of their way to work with us on every detail including answering every question that popped up to put my mind at ease☺ The bartenders, servers and wedding planners were just exceptional! The food was beyond amazing and everyone raved about it for days after!! I highly reccomend them for any event you need done to perfection! Thank you Stadium View staff for making our day so great!!!

Sent on 08/26/2019

The Stadium View Bar & Grill's reply:

Thank you Tracy, it was so great working with you and Dave. We wish you both so much love & happiness now and forever!!
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 06/08/2019

Highly Recommend for great service!

We chose Stadium View as our wedding reception venue for many reasons! It is super close to many hotels, has a very large bar, was just renovated and above all, the service and responsiveness was out of this world. John and his team really know what they are doing. He has been in the wedding business for many years and can answer any questions you have! The food was outstanding and we got many compliments on the beef tips and potatoes! I would highly recommend Stadium View for your wedding or any party for that matter! you can't beat it!

Sent on 06/21/2019

The Stadium View Bar & Grill's reply:

Thank you Lindsey! You and Josh were awesome to work with! We wish you nothing but love, health & happiness!
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 06/08/2019

Great Venue!

Wonderful team and staff. Our wedding fell on the same day as the Paul McCartney concert at Lambeau. Amber and her team did an amazing job at making sure we were taken care of as this news came after we booked everything for our wedding. They will work with you to make sure your day is the best it can be. Highly recommend. Food was amazing. They have room for any size wedding for event. Nice size bar in the banquet hall with enough servers to serve the guests!

Sent on 08/30/2019

The Stadium View Bar & Grill's reply:

Thank you Mellissa & Keith! It was great working with you both and look forward to keeping in touch in the future.
  • Janet

Janet Koehne · Married on 04/05/2019

Didn't worry about anything - planning from afar

I was planning my Green Bay wedding from another state and the team was great to work with. The actual day of the wedding the staff was amazing, very quick and polite. The food was excellent. Bathrooms are brand new which was very nice. Their list of vendors coordinated everything as well.

Sent on 05/17/2019

The Stadium View Bar & Grill's reply:

Thank you Janet! Your family is amazing to work with. Stadium View was lucky to have you guys with us :)

Leah · Married on 07/27/2018

My husband and I had our wedding reception here last week. Amber, John, and team were absolutely wonderful to work with. Everything turned out how I had planned and the whole staff was open to my ideas. The food was delicious and many of our guests raved about how our reception was one of the most fun they have been to. Thank you Stadium View for a great experience!

Sent on 08/01/2018
  • Z

Zachary · Married on 07/21/2018

This is such a wonderful venue to have any event at! They are super accommodating as well as very professional! The food is the amazing! They also work with you every step of the way! They also treat you like your a family member

Sent on 07/22/2018

Jenna · Married on 06/08/2018

I had the pleasure of working with John at Stadium View for our wedding reception venue. John did such a great job in helping me coordinate things for my wedding, giving me advice on lighting, what wedding package would best suit us and etc., and was so responsive. The food there was amazing and people are still talking about how beautiful it was. The ceilings and building layout were perfect because you could hear the speeches really well and the music from the DJ did not carry over and this is very important in my opinion. The bartenders and service were top notch. I highly recommend Stadium View for a wedding venue.

Sent on 07/27/2018

Tamara · Married on 04/27/2018

We recently had our wedding reception here and it was perfect! We live out of state, but Amber, John, and Jodi made planning our reception unbelievably easy. They were so easy to work with and made sure everything went smoothly. The wedding dvd that was made for us didn’t work at rehearsal on there screen, and amber went above and beyond and took it the night before to have it remade so we could show it at dinner. The food was amazing! The bartenders were incredible! We could not have asked for a better reception.

Sent on 06/04/2018

Buffy · Married on 04/27/2018

It was really nice. John and Amber were really helpful. I would recommend this to other people. I would recommend a friday night. It was a lot less money. The only thing that I didn't care for us that my cousin get her finger cut on the dryer in the bathroom. I told Amber about it the next day and she got right on it and fixed it. John suggested dilly bars and they went over really good. They made are day special. Thank you John and Amber

Sent on 08/08/2018
    The Stadium View Bar & Grill 6
    The Stadium View Bar & Grill 7
    The Stadium View Bar & Grill 8
    The Stadium View Bar & Grill 9
    The Stadium View Bar & Grill 10

Chelsea · Married on 10/07/2017

We recently had our wedding reception at Stadium View. I couldn't have asked for a better place to have our wedding. John and Amber, the banquet managers, were AMAZING throughout the whole process. Having a wedding of over 375 guests can be stressful but John and Amber were there for us every step of the way. They were accommodating, caring, and sincerely wanted us to have the best night of our lives. The space was perfect for what we needed, and with the new banquet hall renovations, it was beautiful. The food was great and the bar service was EXCELLENT. Also, this place is the best bang for your buck and it very affordable. We received many compliments from guests that it was one of the most fun weddings they have ever been to. Couldn't recommend Stadium View enough!!!!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Beth · Married on 08/18/2017

We had our wedding here 3 weeks ago. Everything was perfect. Compliments on the food and service esyfor ovwr 425 guests!

Sent on 09/10/2017

Carol · Married on 04/21/2017

WOW is all I can say. The Stadium View went above and beyond all of our expectations from all of the staff from management down to the parking attendant. The food was phenomenal.

Sent on 04/24/2017

Nick · Married on 03/25/2017

Stadium View was awesome to work with before the reception, they were always friendly and willing to help with any wedding questions even if it didn't pertain to their venue. We were fortunate enough to get in earlier than planned to decorate it was much appreciated it. The food and service was above our expectations. It was also nice having a private bar in the reception room so guests didn't have to go to the main bar. Our guests commented how wonderful the food, service, and bar service was. We actually live not to far from Stadium View and make it a regular stop for food now. Highly Highly recommend them for any event!

Sent on 04/25/2017

Trevor · Married on 03/25/2017

My partner Nick and I had our reception at Stadium View and it was a great experience. He did most of the planning but with what interactions I had with the Staff it perfect. Couldn't have asked for a more caring group of people. The food and service was excellent. We opted to not have a wedding cake and went with dessert bars provided by Stadium View. All the guests commented on how delicious they were too. The bar service was great too. Would recommend Stadium View to anyone. We love going into the bar/restaurant in general for food too!

Sent on 04/25/2017

Heather · Married on 02/11/2017

I can't say a single bad thing about Stadium View & John! We booked our wedding 16 months in advance to make sure our date was available especially with knowing we were inviting over 500!
    We had a band play for the reception & John was awesome & took control of talking to the band & making sure they would be accommodating to the space that was given.
    FOOD WAS AMAZING!!! We had a very different menu & they were awesome with it...HAVE NOT STOPPED HEARING ABOUT THE FOOD!
    & the bar was amazing! With being a bartender, my biggest pet peeve is when people have to wait over 10 minutes in a line for drinks at a wedding. They have a big enough bar that there was always an open space to go up to & they had enough bartenders on staff so no one had to wait!
    The new renovations are beautiful! They have up-lighting that can be changed to any color you need! The flooring looks great! Bathrooms are clean. Just an overall great setup!
    SO HAPPY THAT WE CELEBRATED OUR AMAZING DAY AT STADIUM VIEW!!! & would recommend ANYONE to have their wedding here! (Or even their rehearsal dinner - we had ours there the night before & the food & service again were great!)

Sent on 03/17/2017

Ben · Married on 08/27/2016

My wife and I had our wedding reception at Stadium View in late August 2016. We were one of the first couples to enjoy the newly renovated hall. They did an awesome job turning it into a modern facility. It is an awesome venue and very friendly toward the budget. John and his staff are extremely accommodating with everything you need. Food is fantastic. Great big dance floor. My wife and I couldn't have been happier with the experience.

Sent on 03/06/2017

Laura · Married on 05/07/2016

My husband and I had our reception last May. I was very pleased with the food, and my guests told me the service was great during the cocktail hour and dinner! I had worked with a wedding decorator from there and could not of been more pleased with the look of the venue. We had a themed Roaring 1920s style wedding, the staff had a great time dressing the part too. I would highly recommend Stadium View to any future brides, the whole night was perfect!!

Sent on 03/06/2017

sue · Married on 05/07/2016

Stadium View is an excellent choice for your wedding reception. I attended a wedding there last spring. The staff is professional and very helpful, all were courteous and friendly. The decor was awesome. The food was served family style and was outstanding, probably the best food I have ever had at a reception. I would defiantly recommend Stadium View for any bride to be.

Sent on 03/07/2017

Nichole · Married on 06/04/2010

Our wedding was amazing!

We had the best experience ever with stadium view! They had everything taken care of that we needed with no questions asked. The staff is all very friendly. Our family loved it so much my sister in law booked for her wedding!

Sent on 03/03/2019

John and Kelly were great to work with. Stadium View was definitely the best value for the cost. We've eaten there many times before, and been to other weddings there, so we knew the food was going to be fantastic. We made and changed our mind many times on things, or had things pop up that we forgot about, and they were always very accommodating. We had two vegetarians in our wedding party, and they had no problem coming up with agreeable meals for those two people. My husband and I couldn't decide on what other food we wanted with the chicken, so they offered to bring a plate of ribs out just for my husband, even though everyone else was eating beef tips. They didn't even charge us anything extra. My only complaint was that for months leading up to the wedding, I kept asking when we would be able to get into the hall to set up decorations and centerpieces, and they said they wouldn't know until the week of, in case something else was booked during the day. Fair enough. So, the week of the wedding, I ask if we can get in the day before to decorate, and they tell us that they've had a big luncheon on the books for over a year! So, I had to scramble to figure out how to get everything set up the morning of the wedding. It turned out just fine, but if this other event had been scheduled for over a year, I wish they would have told us that upfront so I wouldn't have stressed about it. Otherwise, I would recommend them to others.

Sent on 10/14/2015

Bethany · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing place to have our wedding!

Stadium View Banquet hall was amazing! John and Amber were great to work with! They got back to me so fast with any questions I had even if it wasn’t about the hall. They were very professional and went above and beyond what we could have ever dreamed of for our wedding! The night of our wedding there staff was amazing! They had our food out so fast and it was all hot and tasted amazing!!! We had some late guest come and we found out they asked for food late like right when they were cleaning the tables off and they brought those guest food! They didn’t have to do that but it’s amazing they did! I can’t thank them enough for the amazing job they did! Even our guest were impressed with the staffs service! Thank you Stadium View for making our wedding better than we could have ever imagined!!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Rebecca · Married on 05/28/2017

This is a no brainer, Stadium View went above and beyond our expectations. John was very accommodating, available (via phone and in person), and experienced.
    Everyone loved the food, even our pickiest food critic guests we more than satisfied. The service was excellent as well, they ensured that special dietary restrictions were met.
    The newly renovated banquet hall is beautiful and it provided the perfect atmosphere for our reception.
    We looked around the Green Bay area, and Stadium View was the easy choice. We were able to provide our guests free beer and wine all night, with no loopholes unlike some of their competitors.
    Everything was amazing, we highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 07/04/2017

Jenny · Married on 07/24/2010

Stadium View has a great inclusive package. It is also a great environment for a fun wedding. It isn't the fanciest place ever, but it is very nice and for our wedding it was the perfect place because are more laid back and just want to have a good time. The food is EXCELLENT!

Sent on 10/04/2010
  • Brittany

Brittany Seefeldt · Getting married on 09/04/2020

My wedding venue

They have done everything I have requested so far! My wedding falls on a packer weekend they are totally contacting hotels for me to get me out of paying packer rates! John has 40 years of experience planning weddings so yours is sure to go without a hitch!

Sent on 08/14/2019