21 Reviews for Stadium View Banquet Facility

Premium Liquor (1)
House Liquor (1)
Specialty Beer (1)
21 Stadium View Banquet Facility Reviews

My husband and I had our wedding reception here last week. Amber, John, and team were absolutely wonderful to work with. Everything turned out how I had planned and the whole staff was open to my ideas. The food was delicious and many of our guests raved about how our reception was one of the most fun they have been to. Thank you Stadium View for a great experience!

Profile Picture Leah, 7/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This is such a wonderful venue to have any event at! They are super accommodating as well as very professional! The food is the amazing! They also work with you every step of the way! They also treat you like your a family member

Profile Picture Zachary , 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had the pleasure of working with John at Stadium View for our wedding reception venue. John did such a great job in helping me coordinate things for my wedding, giving me advice on lighting, what wedding package would best suit us and etc., and was so responsive. The food there was amazing and people are still talking about how beautiful it was. The ceilings and building layout were perfect because you could hear the speeches really well and the music from the DJ did not carry over and this is very important in my opinion. The bartenders and service were top notch. I highly recommend Stadium View for a wedding venue.

Profile Picture Jenna, 6/8/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We recently had our wedding reception here and it was perfect! We live out of state, but Amber, John, and Jodi made planning our reception unbelievably easy. They were so easy to work with and made sure everything went smoothly. The wedding dvd that was made for us didn’t work at rehearsal on there screen, and amber went above and beyond and took it the night before to have it remade so we could show it at dinner. The food was amazing! The bartenders were incredible! We could not have asked for a better reception.

Profile Picture Tamara, 4/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

It was really nice. John and Amber were really helpful. I would recommend this to other people. I would recommend a friday night. It was a lot less money. The only thing that I didn't care for us that my cousin get her finger cut on the dryer in the bathroom. I told Amber about it the next day and she got right on it and fixed it. John suggested dilly bars and they went over really good. They made are day special. Thank you John and Amber

Profile Picture Buffy, 4/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We recently had our wedding reception at Stadium View. I couldn't have asked for a better place to have our wedding. John and Amber, the banquet managers, were AMAZING throughout the whole process. Having a wedding of over 375 guests can be stressful but John and Amber were there for us every step of the way. They were accommodating, caring, and sincerely wanted us to have the best night of our lives. The space was perfect for what we needed, and with the new banquet hall renovations, it was beautiful. The food was great and the bar service was EXCELLENT. Also, this place is the best bang for your buck and it very affordable. We received many compliments from guests that it was one of the most fun weddings they have ever been to. Couldn't recommend Stadium View enough!!!!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

We had our wedding here 3 weeks ago. Everything was perfect. Compliments on the food and service esyfor ovwr 425 guests!

Profile Picture Beth, 8/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

WOW is all I can say. The Stadium View went above and beyond all of our expectations from all of the staff from management down to the parking attendant. The food was phenomenal.

Profile Picture Carol , 4/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Stadium View was awesome to work with before the reception, they were always friendly and willing to help with any wedding questions even if it didn't pertain to their venue. We were fortunate enough to get in earlier than planned to decorate it was much appreciated it. The food and service was above our expectations. It was also nice having a private bar in the reception room so guests didn't have to go to the main bar. Our guests commented how wonderful the food, service, and bar service was. We actually live not to far from Stadium View and make it a regular stop for food now. Highly Highly recommend them for any event!

Profile Picture Nick, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

My partner Nick and I had our reception at Stadium View and it was a great experience. He did most of the planning but with what interactions I had with the Staff it perfect. Couldn't have asked for a more caring group of people. The food and service was excellent. We opted to not have a wedding cake and went with dessert bars provided by Stadium View. All the guests commented on how delicious they were too. The bar service was great too. Would recommend Stadium View to anyone. We love going into the bar/restaurant in general for food too!

Profile Picture Trevor, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

I can't say a single bad thing about Stadium View & John! We booked our wedding 16 months in advance to make sure our date was available especially with knowing we were inviting over 500!
We had a band play for the reception & John was awesome & took control of talking to the band & making sure they would be accommodating to the space that was given.
FOOD WAS AMAZING!!! We had a very different menu & they were awesome with it...HAVE NOT STOPPED HEARING ABOUT THE FOOD!
& the bar was amazing! With being a bartender, my biggest pet peeve is when people have to wait over 10 minutes in a line for drinks at a wedding. They have a big enough bar that there was always an open space to go up to & they had enough bartenders on staff so no one had to wait!
The new renovations are beautiful! They have up-lighting that can be changed to any color you need! The flooring looks great! Bathrooms are clean. Just an overall great setup!
SO HAPPY THAT WE CELEBRATED OUR AMAZING DAY AT STADIUM VIEW!!! & would recommend ANYONE to have their wedding here! (Or even their rehearsal dinner - we had ours there the night before & the food & service again were great!)

Profile Picture Heather, 2/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor, Set Up, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Parking, Wheelchair Access

My wife and I had our wedding reception at Stadium View in late August 2016. We were one of the first couples to enjoy the newly renovated hall. They did an awesome job turning it into a modern facility. It is an awesome venue and very friendly toward the budget. John and his staff are extremely accommodating with everything you need. Food is fantastic. Great big dance floor. My wife and I couldn't have been happier with the experience.

Profile Picture Ben, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor

My husband and I had our reception last May. I was very pleased with the food, and my guests told me the service was great during the cocktail hour and dinner! I had worked with a wedding decorator from there and could not of been more pleased with the look of the venue. We had a themed Roaring 1920s style wedding, the staff had a great time dressing the part too. I would highly recommend Stadium View to any future brides, the whole night was perfect!!

Profile Picture Laura, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Stadium View is an excellent choice for your wedding reception. I attended a wedding there last spring. The staff is professional and very helpful, all were courteous and friendly. The decor was awesome. The food was served family style and was outstanding, probably the best food I have ever had at a reception. I would defiantly recommend Stadium View for any bride to be.

Profile Picture sue, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

John and Kelly were great to work with. Stadium View was definitely the best value for the cost. We've eaten there many times before, and been to other weddings there, so we knew the food was going to be fantastic. We made and changed our mind many times on things, or had things pop up that we forgot about, and they were always very accommodating. We had two vegetarians in our wedding party, and they had no problem coming up with agreeable meals for those two people. My husband and I couldn't decide on what other food we wanted with the chicken, so they offered to bring a plate of ribs out just for my husband, even though everyone else was eating beef tips. They didn't even charge us anything extra. My only complaint was that for months leading up to the wedding, I kept asking when we would be able to get into the hall to set up decorations and centerpieces, and they said they wouldn't know until the week of, in case something else was booked during the day. Fair enough. So, the week of the wedding, I ask if we can get in the day before to decorate, and they tell us that they've had a big luncheon on the books for over a year! So, I had to scramble to figure out how to get everything set up the morning of the wedding. It turned out just fine, but if this other event had been scheduled for over a year, I wish they would have told us that upfront so I wouldn't have stressed about it. Otherwise, I would recommend them to others.

Profile Picture User5523256, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This is a no brainer, Stadium View went above and beyond our expectations. John was very accommodating, available (via phone and in person), and experienced.
Everyone loved the food, even our pickiest food critic guests we more than satisfied. The service was excellent as well, they ensured that special dietary restrictions were met.
The newly renovated banquet hall is beautiful and it provided the perfect atmosphere for our reception.
We looked around the Green Bay area, and Stadium View was the easy choice. We were able to provide our guests free beer and wine all night, with no loopholes unlike some of their competitors.
Everything was amazing, we highly recommend this venue.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 5/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Set Up, Indoor
4.7

Stadium View has a great inclusive package. It is also a great environment for a fun wedding. It isn't the fanciest place ever, but it is very nice and for our wedding it was the perfect place because are more laid back and just want to have a good time. The food is EXCELLENT!

Profile Picture Jenny, 7/24/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Many services available, flexible and a great cost! Thanks John and Kelly!

Profile Picture Karli, 7/17/10, 5 Reviews
3.8

We went with the stadium view for our reception. They were great to work with, and had the best pricing that we could find. We had booked two years in advanced, and were told the price was locked; however after reading the contract we signed, it said the priced was locked only six months before our date, so we ended up paying more than we anticipated (we should have read it before we signed). However, it was still a good value, in our opinion. The food was great, and we got complements on it, also I (the bride) was the only vegetarian, so they made me a special meal (of my choosing) at no extra cost, which I find Amazing! Sadly, we had many complaints about the servers and bartenders. The bartenders informed us that there was a last minute catering job which was booked on the same day, so they were understaffed and overworked, which resulted in them all being in bad moods. No one likes crabby bartenders, and my reception cleared out early. We were really disappointed.

Profile Picture Mel, 6/27/15, 4 Reviews
3.2

The reception venue was good. Great value for the money. The only problems we had were while we were eating dinner, they came around to serve cake (about 10 minutes have the food was served) so that made us a little upset. But the worst part is that they cut our wedding cake before we got to cut it for pictures. They used our cutter and server to cut the cake and said that it was our fault for not cutting it when we first arrived (we haven't gotten married before, how were we supposed to know). So other than that, I would probably recommend the place.

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/19/08, 9 Reviews