Stacy Marks Photographer Reviews

23 Reviews for Stacy Marks Photographer

Stacy Marks Photographer 1
Stacy Marks Photographer 2

Kirsten · Getting married on 04/01/2021

Stacy was very easy to work with. Very quick with setting up shots. During the reception you would of never known he was there, but the photos he took document the entire night. I absolutely love my photos!

Sent on 03/30/2015
  • Katee

Katee · Married on 04/27/2019

Wedding photography

Stacy was our photographer for our destination wedding in Nola. He came recommended by the owner of our venue Southern Oaks Plantation and it was clear why! He knew the venue inside and out making him super efficient at catching all the photo opportunities. Highly recommend! Thanks, Stacy!

Sent on 05/02/2019
    Stacy Marks Photographer 3
  • Roxanna

Roxanna · Married on 12/14/2018

The Best of the Best!!!

I really cannot say enough good things about Stacy. We hired him for both our engagement photos and wedding. The engagement photos were absolutely stunning so we knew we would be in for a real treat with the wedding photos. Stacy is incredibly prompt and professional. He responds quickly to emails and is very reasonably priced considering the amazing work he does. He is also very graceful about his presence during your big event. I've heard horror stories from brides who had photographers bumbling around during the ceremony or important moments. This was far from the case with Stacy- he is so stealthy! :) He manages to be everywhere for all the important shots but is not obtrusive at all. He arrived on time and was very thorough but kept all the shots moving along so as to ensure you stay on schedule. I can honestly say I never worried a moment about having to direct him or make any shot requests because he is such a seasoned pro at this that you know he has you totally covered. Aside from his professionalism, Stacy is incredibly talented. His online portfolio is just the tip of the iceberg. He has a diverse range and has a unique ability to transform your photos into real works of art- not the generic, run of the mill wedding photos you see everywhere. I'm so grateful we hired him and believe one of the best choices you can make for your wedding is to hire Stacy. I'm so grateful for his work on our wedding day.

Sent on 12/19/2018
    Stacy Marks Photographer 4
  • Mariam

Mariam · Married on 03/04/2017

I haven't seen any of the pictures yet, but I can tell you that Stacy and his wife are amazing! They were so fast to respond and did a great job. They were flexible with my last minute requests too. I cannot wait to see how everything turns out, but they were great to work with. I would highly recommend both!

Sent on 03/08/2017

Danielle · Married on 03/11/2016

Absolute best in town, hands down! We were extremely satisfied with Stacy Marks and his wife; if I could give them 10 stars I would!
    We heard about Stacy Marks through one of my bridesmaids and checked out his website. Immediately, we could tell the photography style was exactly what we were looking for. We met with Stacy at his home, and I was put at ease by his easy-going personality which I knew would be important for getting good shots of us and the wedding. He took the time to answer all of my questions that day and until after my wedding.

I scheduled a bridal session with Stacy and was so nervous but he was amazing and fast. I didn't think he took many pictures but when I got the pictures back 4 days later Yes 4 days I was amazed. The day of the wedding they were both punctual, professional, sweet and kind.

I can't wait to see our wedding pictures and the video. They took so many pictures.

I will continue to recommend them for years to come.

Sent on 03/22/2016

Ashley Marks was my wedding videographer. She is Stacy's wife. She was absolutely AMAZING! Not only is she very sweet but she works hard and stayed calm through the stress and she is talented! She worked 4 cameras by herself and did not miss a single thing! She was so professional and kept in touch with me before and after my wedding! My video came out AWESOME! It was edited perfectly and it came on BluRays which my husband was thrilled about! I was so happy to relive every moment of my wedding! I could watch it every day! I absolutely recommend Ashley Marks for wedding videography! She was worth every penny!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Romona · Married on 08/08/2015

Stacey Marks is an extremely talented photographer! Our daughters bridal pictures are absolutely gorgeous! Mr. Marks is so very laid back and easy to work with, he knows exactly what shots to take and where to take them. Highly recommend him to any bride looking for some absolutely amazing photographs.

Curtis & Romona Blank

Sent on 08/11/2015

Stacy is absolutely amazing. He is very laid back and so easy to work with. I knew from the moment I met with him that he was the photographer I wanted for our wedding. He makes you feel so calm and at ease. He's wonderful !

Sent on 05/05/2015

Amanda · Married on 10/18/2014

Our experience with Stacy Marks was more than we ever expected! His unique and contemporary style of photography captured us from the very first moment and we were beyond thrilled to book him for our wedding day. When we first met him at our engagement picture session he was prepared with so many ideas, took us to different locations throughout the French Quarter, and made us feel very comfortable . At the end of the night, he even joined us for dinner. When we received our pictures we were simply blown away!

When it comes to my bridal portraits, they still have me speechless today! His outstanding artistry really makes a bride look stunning in her dress! Breathtaking, magazine worthy, and perfection are a few of the compliments I received. Not being able to share these pictures with my fiance' was one of the hardest secrets I had to keep!

On our wedding day Stacy was on time, professional, and didn't stop taking pictures. He captured every moment and was there for every request! His balance of posed pictures and candid shots truly tells a story from the moment he arrives to the very last picture of the night. I know 10 years from now we will be able to pick up our wedding album and relive one of the most special days of our lives!

Stacy, we can't thank you enough for everything and are happy to call you a friend at the end of this entire experience!

Sent on 03/27/2015

Brittany · Married on 08/15/2014

He is so flexible and understanding he made my day so much easier by being on time and making sure my wedding party was where they needed to be to take pictures and he was also very understanding on my rescheduling of appointments for my engagement pictures and I was at ease financially he gave me a lot for the price and was very patient with me on making payments with him I would recommend him to anyone and wish he would do more than wedding photography so that I could use him again in the future

Sent on 08/23/2014

sherrie · Married on 09/28/2012

Stacy was very professional and friendly! Everyone loved him!! He was creative with the pictures and the finished product was amazing!! We wanted unique photographs of us that "told a story" of our wedding day and that's exactly what he did. Nothing too "posy" or predictable. He was great!!! It started to downpour during our picture session but he didn't let that get in the way and used it as inspiration and produced better pictures than if it wasn't raining.
    Don't hesitate to use him if you are a bride looking for a photographer. He was so well priced (more affordable than many others) and my pictures are incredible.
    Sherrie Curtis

Sent on 10/17/2012
  • Delia

Delia · Married on 08/05/2012

AMAZING!!!! Stacy Marks' work is impeccable. He was on time, friendly, professional, and must have super powers because he was everywhere! He captured every moment I wanted and even the ones I didn't realize I wanted. I have so many great shots it is going to be close to impossible to pick my favorites. The compliments keep pouring in from family and friends about the brilliance of Stacy's work! Brides don't think just book him....you won't be disappointed! Thanks again Stacy for capturing our Special Day....Mr. & Mrs. Princeton King.

Sent on 08/24/2012

Jasmine · Married on 07/14/2012

He really knows what hes doing and the pictures come out beautiful.

Sent on 08/25/2012

Kristen · Married on 07/13/2012

Stacy is a great photographer. Does amazing work and very easy to get in touch with. Best photographer in New Orleans.

Sent on 08/20/2012

Daniela · Married on 06/22/2012

Stacy was so helpful and we absolutely loved all the pictures!

Sent on 08/14/2012

Traci · Married on 06/15/2012

Stacy Marks did an excellent job capturing every moment of my of my wedding. I absolutely love the candid moments he caught. Any request for certain pictures he fulfilled. I would definitely recommend Stacy Marks to anyone getting married. I also look forward to seeing him at other weddings in the future, because we enjoy his friendly and professional personality.

Sent on 08/14/2012

Misti · Married on 06/09/2012

Extremely professional, wonderful value, and more than amazing pictures. Better than I could have imagined.

Sent on 08/24/2012

Katie · Married on 05/12/2012

Stacey Marks was an awesome photographer. I loved the candid shots.

Sent on 08/20/2012

Destany · Married on 07/29/2011

Stacy's work is amazing! My bridal party loved how fast he took group pictures to be sure we could enjoy the rest of our time on the dancefloor. He took over 1,000.00 pictures and we barely knew he was there....AWESOME!

Sent on 08/18/2011

brantley · Married on 04/29/2011

Can't say enough about Stacy Marks! Very professional, reliable, stylish, creative, and a perfectionst! My husband and I are very pleased with our wedding pictures. Not a moment was missed and the quality of our pictures are amazing! Extremely quick getting us our pictures! We have received so many compliments. Thank you so much for our life time of memories.

Sent on 08/21/2011

Lauren · Married on 03/27/2011

Stacy Marks is a great photographer. He is well priced and his books are better than his competitors. What I liked most about Stacy was the extra photo shoot he gave us to get some of the downtown New orleans. He was opened to taking any kind of shot that we wanted in and around the bride's hotel, ceremony/reception location, and the downtown area. I can not wait to see all the pictures!

Sent on 03/30/2011

Katelyn · Married on 05/24/2015

4.2
      3.0

My photos did turn out beautiful and I was given such a wide selection of them. I was bummed because Stacy was already booked, so I recommend booking EARLY! Stacy did my bridals and one of his partners photographed the wedding. He also did a great job.

Sent on 09/22/2015

kirstie · Married on 11/11/2011

2.2
      2.5
      0.0
      0.0

Terrible. Booked him well in advance for my wedding dinner reception in new orleans and had a signed contract. Didn't have any communication with him after that until I decided to give him a call on the day of the event just to check in. He didn't know who I was! I was shocked, he said he wasn't booked so he could still come. I kept my cool because it was the day of and I wanted photos of my event. If I had not of called him he would not of showed up! He only took pictures when I asked him to and was very awkward. I asked if he got pictures of certain things. He said he did but didn't. Took much longer than promised to get my photo cd and my pictures were not great. Same pictures over and over. All of the photos were taken on a slant and I did not like it at all. Would not recommend. I'm just happy I had a great photographer for my wedding day in key largo.

Sent on 11/24/2012

Stacy Marks Photographer's reply:

If you are reading this response, thank you for taking the time to read through all my other great reviews. I was upset to hear that the Bride was unhappy with her experience. As you can tell from my other clients, I try to ensure the Brides I work with have a unique and special experience on their big day. I've truly taken this review to heart and hope to continue to provide excellent service to my future clients.