Stacy K Floral Reviews

65 | Rochester, NY

65 Reviews for Stacy K Floral

• Sherry

Sherry · Married on 10/06/2018

Danielle and kim are brilliant and patience. They absolutely hit the mark with our wedding. We couldn't have been more happier with everything. I absolutely loved loved loved my wedding boquet. It was stunning and brilliant. You wanna he a professional. HIRE STACY K FLORAL. Thanks guys.. sherry and rich belhurst castle 10/6/18

• Brittany

Brittany Casciani · Married on 09/22/2018

Incredible! 10/10!!!

As we sit back and think about our day, I can’t imagine another florist to bring our ideas to life! It was so inspiring see all of our work come together, even more so than I thought possible! Thank you so much to the Stacy K team for everything, it was an incredible day! And the day of staff was beyond amazing as well!! We Please appreciated their charisma and positive attitudes on our wedding day so much. It helped us feel so at ease. From planning our event with Stacy herself, to delivery and set up, my husband and I are so ecstatic that we chose Stacy K as our wedding florist.

Mary · Married on 06/08/2018

Stacy did an amazing job with my wedding flowers. We met with her several months before the wedding, and showed her a lot of pictures on Pinterest. Not only was she able to find the theme from them, she brought that theme to life.
    She was able to work with us on the budget, and stuck to it. Her team came directly on time, and she made beautiful pieces for all of the centerpieces, bouquets, and my flower crown. I highly recommend Stacy K Floral.

Joshua · Married on 10/13/2017

Superb work. My wife and I had a vision for our wedding, and Stacy K has this magnificent way of making that a reality. So glad I went to her for all of our floral needs. Works with any budget, is clear, prompt, and professional. I highly recommend this business.

Kimberly · Married on 09/29/2017

Danielle at Stacy K was absolutely wonderful. I was an out-of-town bride who planned everything from afar, and Danielle was dedicated, patient, and thorough with making sure she knew exactly what my vision was for my floral and ensuring that she brought it to life. Everything turned out absolutely perfect and exactly what I hoped for. I couldn't have been more pleased or recommend Danielle and Stacy K more highly.

Jenna · Married on 09/22/2017

The flowers at our wedding were everything I could've ever imagined and more. Stacy K. blows away anything on Pinterest or any photos I have even seen before. Danielle listened so carefully and put together the most beautiful and stunning centerpieces, bouquets, and head table I have ever seen. I can't wait to get pictures back to rave about them even more! The main arrangement in our entryway actually brought me to tears because of how incredible it looked. They work with your budget, tastes, themes, and really create a vision so personal and memorable.

Kelly · Married on 08/18/2017

The flowers that Stacy K provided for our wedding were incredible. The team brought such beauty to our garden style centerpieces and bouquets. The colors and the variety of flowers were perfectly seasonal and they lasted for days afterwards! I couldn't have been happier with them. The Stacy K team was super flexible and helpful in keeping me within my budget while giving us exactly what we wanted. I whole heartedly recommend them for any event.

Elizabeth · Married on 07/22/2017

Just incredible from start to finish. Stacy is an artistic genius!

Aaron · Married on 06/17/2017

Stacy and her staff are the best! They work with your ideas and create arrangements more beautiful than you could have hoped for. I recommend her for any occasion you need flowers, you will not be disappointed!

gina · Married on 05/28/2017

What beautiful flowers! Even though I had a lower budget for the wedding, which required me to do my table arrangements on my own, I just LOVED everything Stacy K did for me. I had 2 church arrangements, 2 bouquets, 4 boutonnières, 3 wrist corsages and white long stemmed hydrangea used for the tables. I paid to have the arrangements delivered to the church and reception and what a great job of placement they did. I was so relieved to not have to think of this on the day of the wedding. The flowers definitely added that romantic touch that I was looking for. The use of lilacs and peonies in the bouquets gave them such a beautiful pop of color. I would highly recommend Stacy K. Call early and reserve as they book quick! I worked with Danielle Wieland and she was so wonderful the whole process. Also, I was an out-of-town bride and she helped make me feel better through the whole process.

Sarah · Married on 05/26/2017

Danielle at Stacy K is amazing. Her eye for floral decor is exactly what I was looking for. Flowers are my favorite and she made sure that I was getting quality flowers that were going to look beautiful on the wedding day. My bouquet was gorgeous and so were my bridesmaids! Absolutely loved working with them, and plan on going to them for all my flower needs.

• Amy

Amy · Married on 12/16/2016

Whether you're looking for a simple floral arrangement or an out of this world, one of a kind look for your special day, Stacy K is the place to go!! They do an amazing job of capturing your visions and dreams for your wedding day (or special event) and make it picture perfect!!

Stacy's floral arrangements made our venue all the more stunning. She is so creative and any ideas she had we just went with it because we trusted her. You will not be disappointed in choosing her . We received so many compliments on her arrangements and the arch we stood under from our guests; claiming that they were not like any wedding flowers they have ever seen. So classy, unique and beautiful .

She does an amazing job with you

Meghan · Married on 10/22/2016

Stacy K was amazing to work with. I do not have the bride gene and do not know much about flowers. I went in there not really knowing what I wanted and Danielle was wonderful . She showed my some weddings she has done and asked what I liked and went through my pinterest board to get an idea of my style and said she would create something in my color scheme that matched my style. When I saw they bouquets at the church I was amazed. They were stunning. Honestly the most beautiful wedding flowers I have seen, and I'm an eight times bridesmaid. When I got to the reception I was blown away. Everything was beautiful. I couldn't be more pleased. I had a few late requests to add things and they were very accommodating. I highly recommend using Stacy K. It was wonderful experience!

Courtney · Married on 09/30/2016

Stacy K and team are absolute perfection!! They will take your vision and style and bring it to life + so much more! They styled everything at our wedding from bouquets to the cookie table. We received non stop compliments about how amazing the floral arrangements were the entire night. Take your Pinterest board dreams and multiple that by a million = Stacy K.

Amaryllis · Married on 09/24/2016

We we're so amazed by the beauty from Stacy K floral at our wedding. I will immediately recommend Danielle anyday, and continue to tell everyone about their decor. Everything we planned, and I had dreamed of came out completely flawless. The flowers and decor were breathtaking, and had the exact elegance and timeless look that we we're going for. I will definitely continue to recommend danielle to everyone. The team is so talented!

Camaryn · Married on 09/24/2016

Stacy K is the best there is. She's amazing to work with and has such a vision. I brought some inspiration from Pinterest with me and she brought my visions to life. Her team is quick and responsive. As far as pricing -- you absolutely get what you pay for, high quality floral design from the best in Rochester. Stacy is flexible with changes and new ideas and helped me fill in blanks where my creativity was lacking. We received compliments all night about our floral arrangements.

Meg · Married on 05/28/2016

We hired Stacy K floral for our wedding at Belhurst Castle in May 2016, and worked closely with Danielle throughout the process. We hired them mostly based on online reviews, but our wedding coordinator also had them listed as a top recommended vendor who had worked extensively with the venue. We could not have been more pleased. We were totally clueless about flowers for our wedding, and Danielle did a great job hearing out what we like, checking out our pinterest boards of inspiration, and gave us a really great visual examples of what different price point options looked like. We hired them to do flowers for our bridal party, our center pieces, and an arch with floral arrangements for an outdoor ceremony. We opted for the service that involved drop off and pick up of rental items (like candle sticks, and the arch, etc) and the entire process was seamless. The floral was breathtakingly beautiful- and we got so many compliments from wedding guests on them. They also delivered our bridal party floral to a different off site location where we were doing photos, and provided great guidance about how to keep the floral looking its freshest on a hot day hours before the ceremony. They truly made the process a breeze and their work was gorgeous. We will absolutely be using them again for any future needs and could not recommend them with more enthusiasm! Thank you Danielle for helping make our wedding beyond perfect!

Jessica · Married on 05/07/2016

I found Stacy K at a bridal expo and knew immediately that I wanted to work with her as our florist.... That feeling did not prove me wrong. Stacy and Danielle were fabulous - my vision came to life and the room and bouquets looked amazing. I can't say enough about them, I would hire them for any event in the future.

We had a pretty tight budget and Danielle from Stacy K really helped us stay within it. Everything we got was perfect from the 2 bouquets to the boutonnieres. Although some people told us this place was expensive, I think they did a great job with the budget we provided and they were super nice!

Working with Danielle at Stacy K was great! She really worked to understand what type of feel I was looking for with the flowers for our wedding and helped to make recommendations to keep budget under control. I wanted to have beautiful flowers, but didn't want to break the bank and Danielle helped me to choose flowers in the price range that I was comfortable. It was also really nice to see the creativity that the florists at Stacy K showed in creating our bouquets, and table arrangements. All of the flowers were stunning and I was very pleased with Danielle's responsiveness and professionalism. I would recommend using Stacy K for floral arrangements and can't wait to get another flower arrangement from this shop!

Stacy K was a joy to work with and brought my vision to life! The flowers were the talk of our wedding and simply gorgeous! She is so easy to work with and makes budgeting very clear cut and simple. It was so easy and comforting to work with Stacy K as I knew the flowers would set the stage and they far exceeding even that expectation. Thank you!

Jessica · Married on 09/05/2015

Danielle made my wedding dreams come to life! The most beautiful flowers I could have hoped for. I provided pictures of ideas I liked and the finished product was even better!! They really understood the look I was going for. They also were great at helping me to stay within my budget! One of my favorite things they did was incorpating some of my grandmothers wedding headpiece into the stem of my bouquet. It was tasteful, beautiful, and so special to me. Also, their black candelabras are awesome!

When my husband and I said that we were going to do our wedding on a budget, we decided that flowers would be something we could DIY. Nonetheless, we thought we would make some appointments with florists just in case it were possible to have them do our flowers within our budget. We were so surprised and thrilled that Stacy was able to work with us within our small budget. She was able to suggest all sorts of ways to cut expenses. One year after our first consultation, despite my vague descriptions of what I wanted, Stacy was able to make our wedding look exactly as I imagined in my dreams.