Stacy Hart Photography Reviews

20 Reviews for Stacy Hart Photography

• Amelia

Amelia Burke · Getting married on 02/08/2021

Stacy was amazing!

Stacy Hart and Megan are absolutely amazing to work with!! The photographs are beautiful, romantic, and captured our day perfectly. As someone, not always comfortable in front of the camera, she put me completely at ease. Not only is her work beautiful, but she is also professional and organized. She was easy and accommodating when I had to postpone my wedding multiple times due to COVID. I'm so thankful that I choose her to shoot my day!

Sent on 09/12/2020

Alejandra Angarita · Married on 03/14/2020

Megan Steele is the greatest!

If you are looking for a budget friendly, high quality, clean pictures, and a photographer that works well with crowds, kids, and families, look no further. Megan Steele is beyond remarkable and would hire her over and over again if I need to for a major occasion. What a pleasure it was for us working with her!

Sent on 04/13/2020
  • W

Wenwei Jin · Married on 07/20/2019

Stacy is amazing!

I cannot say enough about how amazing Stacy is! She is a genuine person, full of love and passion for life, and that shows through her work! My husband and I are camera-shy, but all our worries were gone since we started to work with Stacy for our engagement session. She is just so comfortable to work with. She gave simple and clear instructions, and we received fantastic photos. On our big day, She and Meghan amazingly scheduled the timing and organized people in the photos. We're so moved by all the loving moments and sweet details they captured. It's our best decision to have Stacy record the special time in our lives! Sincerely recommend her!!

Sent on 09/11/2019

Brianne · Married on 07/05/2019

Best photographer!

Stacy and her team are absolutely incredible and I cannot recommend them highly enough! Their attention to detail, genuine personalities, and quality of photography provide for a comfortable experience during the photo shoot/event and beautiful photographs. They waste no time by giving easy instructions including where to sit/stand, hand placement, direction to look, etc. (I have always felt with other wedding photographers, time gets wasted because no one knew what to do/ where to go/ where to look and you get fewer good photos and causes stress). Stacy and her team were very professional while also able to put me at ease on the big day! I have gotten the absolute best compliments on the photographs I have posted from our engagement shoot and wedding. Best money we spent on the wedding!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Stacy Hart Photography's reply:

Brianne, this totally made my whole entire day, week, month! We love, LOVED your day. I am so glad we reconnected and you chose us. Lots of hugs!
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/26/2019

Favorite Vendor!!

Stacy was easily our favorite wedding vendor for many reasons. She was responsive and organized in such a way that inspired great confidence throughout the planning process which is so valuable. She put my mind at ease and answered all of my questions. Her photography skills are truly a gift. She and Megan provided us with gorgeous engagement photos and wedding photos that capture our personalities and the feelings and mood of the day and all of the little details that are easily forgotten if we did not have pictures to remember them by. She was so professional throughout the day and took charge of organizing everyone who needs to be in photos and giving great, clear directions to take the awkwardness out of posing yourself. Above all, she is so kind and a peaceful presence to have around which is so valuable especially on the wedding day. I cannot recommend Stacy and her team highly enough!

Sent on 07/25/2019
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 11/17/2018

Absolutely incredible photographer/ vendor!

OMG I can't say enough about how amazing Stacy and her team are! Everything from start to finish was awesome. She stayed in touch, asked thoughtful questions about what we wanted from her, and delivered above and beyond! She was really quick to send us a sneak peek and every single photo was literally stunning! The lighting and background and just everything about her style is amazing. They were fun and light onsite and were really amazing to work with. You have to spend all day with your photographer so you better like them ;) and I LOVE Stacy! Can't wait to rebook her for maternity, newborn and family portraits!! Can not recommend this gal and her team enough!

Sent on 12/13/2018

Anna · Married on 11/11/2018

Book. Stacy. Now. She is the absolute best. Our photos are exactly the sun drenched style I envisioned. She not only documented moments big and small that help us relive our wedding day, she also helped organize a huge bridal party, keep us on time, and captured moments I didn't think to. She even got us featured in a bridal magazine for her amazing work. Stop your search now & book Stacy before she gets booked and you regret it! THANK YOU STACY!

Sent on 08/15/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 11/04/2018

Best Decision You Could Make

I first saw Stacy’s work when she shot a friend’s wedding and engagement session, and I was instantly hooked. She was the first vendor I contacted and met with after I got engaged, and it was the BEST decision I could have ever made. Upon meeting with Stacy it was instantly evident that she was a seasoned, professional photographer and also an amazing person. She helped me throughout the entire wedding process and led me to my: venue, videographer, and also an amazing florist/design team, A Styled Fete. My engagement shoot and wedding day went seamlessly, as she kept everyone on task and also made my husband and I feel extremely relaxed and comfortable. Now, looking through my photos, I am just speechless because my wedding just breathes life in each image, and I cannot stop going through and relieving the most magical day of my life. If you are looking for a photographer stop here. Stacy Hart Photography is the best decision you could make because you will feel like family and they will ensure that your special event becomes a timeless work of art.

Sent on 01/13/2019

Jane Wilson · Married on 10/21/2018

Gracious Professional Attention to Detail

We are so grateful for Stacy's professional personal attention to detail.
    We threw her a curve ball (schedule-wise) on the day of the wedding and she handled it so graciously and still got the mission accomplished!

Sent on 10/29/2018
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 10/21/2018

Photos we will cherish FOREVER!

It's almost kind of hard to write a review for how much we love Stacy's photos from our fairytale day. (only because I start to cry whenever I think about/look at these pictures)

Stacy is the easiest person to work with, the most wonderful human and friend! She made us feel completely at ease, got every shot we requested and hundreds that we didn't even know we needed (but now can't get enough of!). She captured exactly how we are in ever day life...except in much fancier form! Her photos are so genuine and real and gorgeous. I can't recommend Stacy enough.

Sent on 12/12/2018
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 09/15/2018

Worth every single penny!

Stacy was actually the first vendor I immediately knew I wanted for my wedding! I was searching through blogs actually looking for a wedding venue when I came across some of her photos. I followed them to her blog and I knew I wanted her! The fact that she was available on my date was just fate. Stacy is not only amazingly skilled at photography (just look at any of her photos!), she is also a people person who made us feel very comfortable and relaxed throughout the whole process. She was always on top of things from the first deposit to receiving our photos back. Our wedding ended up being at my parent's house and Stacy was more than willing to come out to the house for a meeting to go over our timeline and get a feel for the space. She and her co-shooters were super professional and friendly the entire wedding day and made us feel so at ease, allowing us to truly enjoy our day. It was an unforgettable day and I am so grateful Stacy captured it all. I can't even pick a top 100 favorites because I love them all so much! BOOK HER!! You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Lisa · Married on 06/01/2018

Stacy and Megan were amazing on our wedding day on June 1st this year! I always feel awkward getting photographed but Stacy made us feel very comfortable and our photos came out so beautifully!
    Being Korean-American, family portraits are a must! And they consists of all family members, including extended family which is not typical of American weddings. Which means trying to fit in 20+ people in one photo. Yet, Stacy made it happen for us and best of all, everyone's faces were showing! In the past, other family members' wedding portraits that I have seen, always had people's heads cut off. So I was really hoping that that didn't happen to ours. So you can tell Stacy is really an expert at details and giving a bride what she wants!
    During the first-look/bridal pictures and reception, I was really panicking on how much time we had to fit in everything that I wanted. Stacy picked that up and was really reassuring and captured everything I was looking for!

Thank you so much Stacy for everything you had done for us and the planning it took to find good locations for the first-look etc. We are so pleased with all our photos and now having a hard time choosing which to blow up for our walls!!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Maria · Married on 05/12/2018

There are literally not enough character spaces in the small little box to fit all the incredible things my husband and I feel about this FABULOUS photographer. I worked with Stacy & team for all of my wedding events. After our first encounter at our engagement session we hired to to cover additional wedding related events because we was in LOVE with her work. Out pictures were flawless there wasn't a bad shot in the bunch. She is professional, personable, talented, sweet and funny all wrapped into one. She makes taking photos a breeze even if you are not used to being the one in front of a camera. With one look at her website and blog you can she is so very passionate about her work, and she is oh so good at it. I have referred her to my best friend for her wedding this September and she hired Stacy right on the spot! It is hard to find someone so talented and so humble and kind all in one place. If you do not hire this women as your photography you are most certainly missing out!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Samantha · Married on 07/22/2017

Stacy blew us away with her beautiful photographs! She accurately captured the emotion and beauty of our perfect day! She was a pleasure to work with and it was like having a friend there to celebrate and capture your wedding day! She is professional, creative and loves her clients! Her engagement shoot helps you to get comfortable working with her. Her photographs are soft, romantic and natural, capturing real moments with our friends and family. Thank you so much Stacy for truly celebrating with us and for the sweet treasures that will remind us of the beauty of our lovely day. We are so excited to show them off!

Sent on 08/23/2017

Arselie · Married on 06/24/2017

Stacy was so so wonderful to work with. From the first time I saw her work I fell in love with her style and eye for lighting - she had exactly the look and feel we were looking for. The first time we met we bonded over our love of cheese and chardonnay and it felt like we had been friends for years! Her professionalism and organization made everything so easy and stress free for our wedding weekend - we had two days of Catholic and Hindu ceremonies and Stacy captured everything so so beautifully! Not only is she a talented photographer but she is a beautiful and caring person as well. We are thrilled to have worked with her and her team - they went above and beyond anything we could have imagined - and would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Megan · Married on 06/10/2017

My husband I had the absolute pleasure of working with Stacy for both our engagement session and our wedding on the 10th of June. She is just the best! She made us both so comfortable with poses and captured the most amazing images of us. The connections she documented were so genuine and her film shots are to die for! I would recommend her to any bride and groom! 5 stars all the way!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Jamie · Married on 04/29/2017

I first saw Stacy's work when I was looking at a blog showcasing our wedding venue. I checked out her website, and immediately told my now-husband that I had found our wedding photographer. After meeting with her a few weeks later, I knew my instinct had been right! Stacy is not only fun to work with, but she truly cares about her clients. She wanted to make sure we were happy with our final photographs, and she helped us to scout and find an off-site location to take our first look photos since our venue did not have a lot of outdoor options. She even helped us to plan out our day to make sure we had time to get all of the photos we wanted to get. With several meetings prior to the wedding and constant communication leading up to the day, she really went ABOVE & BEYOND! And we LOVE the photographs from our wedding day! If you are looking for your wedding photographer, you will not be disappointed with hiring Stacy!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Nicole · Married on 10/07/2016

I remember the first time I came across Stacy Hart's portfolio -- it was an editorial that she had partnered with A Styled Fete on at a local venue. She was a fresh, new face on the local scene of photography that I hadnt heard of before -- and I had to have her! My husband and I had initially hired her for our historical Annapolis elopment, but it became increasingly apparent that our guest list was growing, so we decided to keep it closer to home in Historic Old New Castle with a guest list of sixty! While we wanted the day to focus on our friends and family, we decided to add "The Collective" experience so she could focus on our details with Xio from A Styled Fete. Our photos were beyond gorgeous, and we continue to share them often!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Beccy · Married on 08/31/2014

You know you have chosen the right wedding photographer when you LOVE every single photo in your album! Stacy Hart was extremely talented, patient, kind and sweet to work with. She put us at ease, gave just the right amount of direction and captured such genuine emotion in all of our photos. The questionnaire she provided us with prior to our wedding allowed her to organize all the group photos so we could take bridal party photos as quickly as possible. Our wedding day was full of love, laughter, warm embraces and sweet smooches. We are so happy we had Stacy there to capture those moments, and we look forward to enjoying the photos and sharing them with our children and grandchildren.

Sent on 10/15/2014

Erin · Married on 10/29/2011

Stacy does photography in Delaware, Mayland, and Virginia. The pictures are amazing. She blends artistic and unique shots with traditional ones. She offered me words of encouragement and calmed my nerves during the entire day. Stacy is newer to wedding photography (she normally concentrates on babies, families, and engagements), but you wouldn't know that from her professionalism and confidence. She is a wonderful photographer.

Sent on 12/17/2011