Stacey Israel Bridal Makeup & Hair Reviews

13 | Seattle, WA

13 Reviews for Stacey Israel Bridal Makeup & Hair

Candy Bralley Jones · Getting married on 06/07/2021

Pamela's Wedding Hair & Makup Artist

very knowledgeable and experienced. Stacey offered an array of services for my friend Pamela's special day. Stacey was prepared with all products

Sent on 07/21/2020

Stacey Israel Bridal Makeup & Hair's reply:

Thank you so much Candy! It was indeed my pleasure to do you makeup & the Brides. It was a beautiful outdoor Garden Wedding and the weather so perfect!

Shawn Barron · Married on 10/10/2020

Everything was Perfect

The hair and makeup were perfect. She made me feel beautiful beyond my expectations. The decorations, flowers, cake and party favors were exceptional. She has the most angelic voice, it was all I could do to keep from crying during her song. I would definitely recommend her services to any bride.

Sent on 10/13/2020

Shawn

Thanks so much for the wonderful review it was such a beautiful wedding blessed to be a part ☀️

Premita Narayan · Married on 09/27/2020

Excellent! Surpassing expectations! Just beautiful!

I had the most splendid makeup and hair done by Stacey Owen. Being eastern Indian, I was amazed as to how effortlessly she created a breathtaking look. I was complimented over and over again on my radiant, stunning look. Stacey was able to work with my skin tone and hair color, and produce a beautiful look. My husband loved my look and so did my guests. Extremely satisfied and highly, highly recommended. Without any doubt, I would trust Stacey if I did my reception or any ceremony where I needed to look super gorgeous .Thank you Stacey for your positive attitude and your excellent skills!

Sent on 10/05/2020

Premita,

You are so very welcome! It was such a pleasure being a part of making your special day extra extraordinary! 💕🥰

Janell Depner · Married on 09/19/2020

Amazing!! Love love love

Where do I begin!! She was so great! I asked for a Smokey eye and she delivered :) such a great look and so kind. Thank you!!

Sent on 09/22/2020

Thanks so much Janell!
    So glad you loved your Smokey eye one of my fav looks especially on those eyes of yours 💚💙

Denise Redford · Married on 09/19/2020

Pampering and beautiful

Stacey helped each lady feel pampered, beautiful and special. The wedding ceremony and dinner was amazing because she helped us feel great to start the day. We were all so happy with her.
    Denise
    Mother of the bride

Sent on 09/28/2020

Denise,

I’ll so glad all you ladies were happy & felt especially pampered it was such a fun day!! & Mandy looked absolutely exquisite! 💖

• Janell

Janell · Married on 08/30/2020

Last Minute

Stacey was amazing! I was debating hiring someone so short notice because covid has made it hard finding someone. She was really wanting to help regardless of notice and time. She was so flexible and so excited to be there. She was the sweetest and it was so fun to work with her and she made me feel and look amazing.

Sent on 08/31/2020

Stacey Israel Bridal Makeup & Hair's reply:

Thank you Janell, it was truly a fun & exciting day you looked absolutely amazing and your 2 Maids of Honor were so helpful w/your gorgeous corset gown 💐🥰

Dee · Married on 08/05/2020

Awesome experience; very professional

Stacey listened to what I needed and created a beautiful look. She did a professional job and I felt beautiful. I received many compliments on my hair & makeup. Her set up & cleanup was quick and easy.

Sent on 09/03/2020

Thanks Dee!
    It was such a nice afternoon getting you ready for your special day! Really enjoyed being out on the deck in the lovely fresh air and natural sunlight (best lighting ever)

Jennifer Schneider · Married on 07/25/2020

Stacy made the day extra special

Stacy listened to each of us and gave us each the look we wanted. She is a beautiful person inside and out. We were so happy to have her be a part such a special day! She is a perfectionist and takes pride in her work. Can’t say enough good about her!!

Sent on 07/27/2020

Stacey Israel Bridal Makeup & Hair's reply:

Jennifer thanks so much!! It was such an amazing day! I had a great time doing your hair & makeup what a wonderful family ☀️

• Pamela

Pamela Carter · Married on 07/18/2020

Covid / Wedding

Stacey is Amazing! Even under the circumstances of Covid, I would of never made it. I was told by family and friends...." You're Gorgeous " Thank You, Stacey for OUR FOREVER MEMORIES!
    Mr & Mrs Carter

Sent on 08/05/2020

Stacey Israel Bridal Makeup & Hair's reply:

Dearest Pamela, thanks so much for choosing my services for your wedding it was such an absolute pleasure to make your special day even more special as Covid can’t stop Love! ☀️💐

Rena Choe · Married on 06/23/2019

Stacey is fabulous!

Totally recommend, she is so gracious with her time, flexible and positive attitude!

Sent on 08/31/2020

Thank you Rena!
    Really enjoyed meeting your family & being your makeup Artist. The way both cultures were represented was truly amazing during the ceremony the dinner food & dance was amazing!
  • Julia

Julia Burgmeier Hankinson · Married on 07/28/2018

Amazing & delightful

"Stacey was absolutely amazing! I wanted a very soft, sexy and glowy look for my wedding and was in awe with the final results! I got so many compliments on my wedding day transformation that I could only really thank Stacey and Jesus haha She was so detail oriented for me and my bridesmaids hair/makeup and so much fun to talk to that I would 100% recommend her for any event, especially weddings! "

Sent on 03/02/2020

Stacey Israel Bridal Makeup & Hair's reply:

Thank you so much it was my pleasure working w/you to make your day so extraordinary 🙏🏾❤️

~Stacey Israel Artistry
  • Vivienne

Vivienne Owens · Married on 05/19/2018

The absolute best of the best! She really listened to my vision & helped bring it to fruition

"I have witnessed Stacey's work firsthand as I was previously in the beauty profession. When the time came to plan my own wedding, hiring Stacey as my makeup artist was the easiest decision of it all! I knew not only would I be getting the perfect look but also her warm, comforting , beautiful energy by my side on the big day. She came bright and early with her gorgeous smile and put me and all of my bridesmaids at ease. We had a relaxing makeup session and felt pampered and beautiful before and throughout the wedding...she even followed me around for the photoshoot and I must say, I couldn't be happier today with the pictures. She is a meticulous artist with a vision of timeless beauty, and her talent will wow you! I wholeheartedly recommend Stacey for any special occasion... "

Sent on 03/02/2020

Stacey Israel Bridal Makeup & Hair's reply:

It was so much my pleasure! So glad to be part of such a special event on such a beautiful day

~Stacey Israel Artistry