Staccato Photography Reviews

Staccato Photography 6
Staccato Photography 7

Jessie · Married on 08/03/2019

Engagement Session

Phillip is absolutely wonderful to work with! He makes you feel comfortable and beautiful - and his work comes out exquisitely! You will DEFINITELY not regret booking with Staccato.

Elizabeth Richardson · Married on 06/15/2019

High Quality Caring Photographer

Staccato Photography did an amazing job photographing my wedding and reception. They traveled from California up to Spokane, WA and were very flexible in arranging accommodations and travel. Phil was absolutely professional but still was joyful and fun to have as part of the process. He adapted to all of the stresses of the wedding day and found beautiful locations for pictures as well as helping us pose. The photo gallery he provided us is AMAZING.
    I am in love with our pictures. He even got our puppy to smile in many of the shots. Not only did he do an amazing job taking and editing the photos, edits were done INCREDIBLY quickly. I had my pictures back within days of the wedding. Staccato Photography was amazing and I highly recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 06/21/2019
    Staccato Photography 8
    Staccato Photography 9
    Staccato Photography 10
    Staccato Photography 11
  • Nicholas

Nicholas Johnson · Married on 06/08/2019

Great Photographer and Great Value

Staccato Photography will be the only group I suggest for weddings and engagements moving forward. The quality was excellent, pricing was very competitive and reasonable, and the pictures were received very quickly after the shoot. The attention to detail and ability to capture candid real life shots was amazing. Also, the location was hand picked and perfect.

Sent on 01/08/2019
    Staccato Photography 12
    Staccato Photography 13
  • Destiny

Destiny · Married on 06/08/2019

Fantastic service and amazing quality

Staccato photography was phenomenal on our wedding day!! They were prompt and sharp and actually helped to keep our schedule on track!!! And the pictures were absolutely incredible!!! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 06/18/2019
    Staccato Photography 14
    Staccato Photography 15
    Staccato Photography 16
    Staccato Photography 17

Kat King · Married on 10/19/2018

Staccato Photography

Staccato photography was so very flexible, professional, and got all of the shots I could dream of. He made us laugh and feel like we were supermodels! I would definitely recommend choosing him for any wedding!

Anthony Valenzuel · Married on 01/12/2018

Anthony Valenzuela

Phil is a creative, professional, and flexible photographer. He made my wife and I feel comfortable and natural as he took our pictures. We highly recommend him!