ST Photography Reviews

44 Reviews for ST Photography

• Devin

Devin Range · Getting married on 06/04/2021

Wedding on the Lake

When I was looking for a photographer I didn't know where to start. My original venue was located in Cades Cove and she was one of the photographer that's stood out to me. We ended up changing our venue and she worked so well with us and made everything so easy. She was so fast with not only getting us a sneak peek of our photos but she had all of our pictures back so fast. As a bride I stressed so all the perfect things and she beyond delivered that. I would go with her time and time again.

Sent on 04/23/2020

Caitlin Allgood · Getting married on 05/01/2021

Eleven out of ten stars

Tia was amazing! She was so patient, kind, and did everything she could to make sure we got the best shot!

Sent on 04/01/2020
  • Joanna

Joanna & Harold Hill · Married on 09/19/2020

Wedding Photographer

Tia at ST Photography was wonderful to work with for our wedding! She did such a wonderful job and is such a sweet person! Our wedding pictures turned out beautiful!! I’m SO very happy we chose ST Photography for our wedding day!!

Sent on 09/28/2020

Alicyn Worrell · Married on 07/10/2020

Perfect Photos & Experience

I was having a very hard time finding a photographer in my price range, and found ST Photography. I couldn’t have asked for a better photographer and experience. I had fun shooting and the pictures are absolutely stunning!

Sent on 11/21/2019
  • Savannah

Savannah V · Married on 05/30/2020

Creative, professional, and hardworking

When I came across ST Photography, Tia kept up with communication so well. My fiancé and I planned our engagement photos with such short notice and she was very flexible in making it work. She was very creative and has a great eye for finding places for pictures. She was very patient and hard working. We LOVE her editing style! We got our photos sooner than expected and they were absolutely stunning. We would 10/10 recommend to anyone! :)

Sent on 09/19/2019

Laura Davis · Married on 03/14/2020

Very Impressed

ST Photography did such a beautiful job on our pictures! They have a lot of experience and knew how to make us look comfortable and natural. I was surprised by how much I loved our pictures after we got them back (with very quick turnaround). I’ve seen many professional pictures by other photographers over the years and I truly think ST Photography is exceptional. I highly recommend them, not just for weddings but for any important pictures!

Sent on 03/18/2020

Melanie · Married on 02/22/2020

Perfection!

ST Photography was amazing to work with! Tia was so prompt in her email and text replies, and super accommodating when we needed to make one major last minute change. She was on time, so sweet and friendly and it seemed like she genuinely wanted to shoot our wedding. It really was like having a friend doing our photos The pics were just breathtaking and we got our finish photos back so quickly! Thanks for capturing the feel of our day so perfectly!

Sent on 03/03/2020

Shaina Hernandez · Married on 12/20/2019

Great Experience!

Tia is amazing! She responds quickly and was able to capture everything I wanted and more! She is fairly priced and gives her 100%. We had to switch our picture day due to rain and she was so flexible and made it happen! We are in love with the pictures and can’t wait to use her again in the future when we come to visit Tennessee. I highly recommend her! You won’t be disappointed!!! Thank you tia for making our anniversary trip extra special with these amazing pictures!

Sent on 12/23/2019

Kimberly King · Married on 11/02/2019

Boudoir photo shoot

I absolutely loved Tia!! I wanted to do something unique and special for my future husband as a wedding gift. This was so far out of my comfort zone! Tia did an amazing and wonderful job at making me feel comfortable. She had great communication to help me get the most beautiful and classy photographs that we will always cherish. Communication prior to the shoot and after was spot on. Pricing was unbelievably affordable. I would highly recommend this company for any of their photographic needs!!

Sent on 01/24/2020

Kelcie · Married on 10/05/2019

ST Photography

I can't say enough about how amazing Tia and Shane were! We could not have asked for better people to take our wedding pictures! Our pictures came back super fast and they were absolutely amazing!!

Sent on 10/26/2019
  • Tela

Tela Brown · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing Photographer!

We had the best time taking our photos with Tia. She did an amazing job and made it very fun and enjoyable. I am so impressed by all of the photos and would recommend ST Photography to anyone!

Sent on 09/27/2019
  • Carly

Carly · Married on 08/15/2019

Amazing!

Tia was amazing! My husband and I got married at The Preserve Resort in Sevierville, TN. She captured the venue, the wedding details, the bridal party and our families perfectly. We are in love with our photos! We booked her for just a few hours but you would have thought she was there all day with the amount of great shots she got! We are so thankful!!!!

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney Sommer · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing service and Photos

Tia was more than I could have asked for in a photographer. I was planning my wedding from out of state and Tia made things so easy. Our pictures came out absolutely beautiful, and I get compliments on them all the time on. If you are getting married in or around the Gatlinburg you need to give ST Photography a call. Tia was so professional and easy to work with, I wish I lived closer so she could take more photos for us!

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Ben

Ben Turner · Married on 05/08/2019

THE, capitalized, underlined and bolded. THE photographer you want.

The Short Review:

TLDR; Book Tia from ST Photography for your event NOW. You won’t regret it, not in the least. Best decision of your event, guaranteed.

The Long Review:

How do you write a review for a photographer? Someone who was a stranger, but has become not only a friend but an integral and incredibly positive memory in the course of a single day?

I cannot express how happy we are that we chose ST Photography. We worked directly with Tia for our Wedding, and I encourage anyone looking for a photographer for ANY occasion to contact ST Photography.

We came across several photographers in our hunt for one to preserve our day in images. From Wedding Apps to online reviews, my wife and I came to a sudden stop when we came across the beautiful photos displayed on their website.

My wife and I are familiar with digital photography through our employment and what caught our eye the most was not just the excellent lighting and color balance, but the scene itself. The images were not just high quality, they were picturesque. Any one of the images would not look out of place on canvas hanging as art.

Planning a small and simple wedding vacation, we were nervous that we would not have many “picturesque” moments. I can hardly express the overwhelming joy my wife and I experienced when we got the first glance at the images of our Wedding. Tia didn’t just capture “picturesque” she went above and beyond the call of duty to CREATE picturesque.

We met Tia face to face on the day of our wedding. Courteous, Kind, instantly like-able, but more than anything competent and capable. We had made a list of people, and things we wanted photographed, but gave “creative license” to Tia. I mean, you’re not going to try and tell a surgeon how to operate, no point in trying to tell a photographer where to stand or how to do her job. She efficiently went about the photography, from decorations to food, on to dress and suit, and even family photos.

Ceremony, cake, and then off to the creek. Wait ... the what? There was a small crystal clear creek at the entrance to the Cabin Resort where we were having our vacation/wedding, and the Photographer had driven past it on the way in.

Creative License don’t fail me now. Photos on the bank of the stream, the trees near it, and rolled up pants legs to get into the stream itself. I cannot complain, not in the least bit. My wife and I were completely willing to have some nature shots, we’re both of the barefoot type anyways.

We knew early in the day that we had chosen a good photographer, but now we realized we had THE, capitalized, underlined and bolded. THE photographer, when Tia climbed up the other side of the 3 foot high muddy creek bank to get the right angle for a photograph.

It was only a couple of days before our sneak peaks were available. Joy. Speechless joy. That’s a lot for myself who, as you may have noticed, talks a lot.

Near immediate online access to photograph sneak peeks. She captured emotions, inside jokes, moments. She captured everything, in beautiful crystal clarity. Working with Tia, and the amazing shots, poses, locations that she suggested, are some of the best memories my wife and I shall treasure for the rest of our lives.

Quality: 10 out of 10
    Picture quality, resolution, composition, lighting, and color are all spot on.

Professionalism/Skill: 10 out of 10
    Tia knows her photography, is a pleasure to work with, and goes out of her way or those good shots (literally up the side of the opposite steep muddy river bank)

Ease/Access/Billing: 10 out of 10
    A simple to use online checkout system makes it easy to make small payments, or a large payment. Along with an easy to use and understand website that allows you to download your high res images.
    The price is WELL worth it. Compared to other photographers we’d previously found, her rates are quite good!

I recommend ST Photography and Tia to anyone who wants good memories and high quality photos. Weddings, Parties, Anniversaries, even just a dress-up session for a niece. We have every intention of recommending, and booking Tia again for any future occasions.

Thank you Tia.

Sent on 06/12/2019

Traci Wheeler · Married on 05/04/2019

Pigeon Forge Mountain Wedding

Tia was amazing. Her creativity and attention to detail led to gorgeous pictures. She was professional and very easy to work with, making everyone comfortable while getting the perfect shots. She truly captured every important and sweet moment before, during, and after the ceremony. Then, we nreceived the link for the photos one week after the wedding. I would highly recommend Tia of ST Photography for any special occasion and plan to use her again in the future.

Sent on 05/15/2019
  • Katarina

Katarina Miller · Married on 04/30/2019

Great work and super fast return!

Tia took our engagement pictures and wedding pictures and I loved them all so much! She captured us so well and we got them back SO fast!

Sent on 05/05/2019

Ashley Williams · Married on 04/07/2019

The Williams' Gatlinburg Qedding

I cannot begin to describe how perfect Tia from ST Photography was for our wedding reception. The price was unbeatable and the quality of service was outstanding. Tia was more than just a photographer at our wedding, she became a guest. She was so personable and made it a point to be actively involved with us and our guests, without being invasive. She was always there, yet not in your face there. Her eye for good shots is amazing and she is willing to do whatever it takes to get them. At one point, she laid down on the dancefloor to get a shot and my husband accidentally kicked her in the head...she laughed and brushed it off like it was nothing. The very next day, she sent us a Sneek Peek. Within a few days, she sent our album link where she was uploading the pictures as she was editing them. No long waits to get our pictures back! The pictures are absolutely stunning. I couldn't speak any more highly about Tia, she is absolutely fabulous!

Sent on 04/12/2019

Madison · Married on 04/06/2019

Gatlinburg wedding

She was amazing, and I am in love with our pictures! Also, she got them back to us so fast it's insane! Definitely recommended!!! Thank you so much

Sent on 04/10/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Guerrette · Married on 12/29/2018

A Dream Come True

Tia was absolutely wonderful! Every picture turned out beautiful and I have thousands that capture every moment of my wedding day perfectly! She and her husband do a great job! We’ve used ST photography for multiple family events and we’re always happy with the results!

Mel Vining · Married on 11/18/2018

We could not have been more happy with the outcome of our pictures. They captured everything and more. We were thrilled we found her.

Easy going, fun, focused, energetic, fun poses....she was perfect for what we were wanting. Pictures were the most important part of our big day besides the food. She aced the test!

Sent on 03/10/2019

Savanna Eckel · Married on 11/10/2018

Fantastic photography company

ST Photography was a wonderful choice for our wedding photography! The photographers are as sweet as they come, and put us at ease on the big day! The photo quality is excellent. We had our complete set of photos back in two weeks. They were more than willing to meet with us mutlitple times to discuss the wedding day, talk about our vision for photos, and answer any other questions we had. They responded to every email or message quickly, and were just a joy to work with! Both photographers have excellent personalities and made the whole wedding planning/day of experience even better! I HIGHLY recommend them to anyone who is looking for affordable, high quality, creative photographers who will provide the most professional service around!

Sent on 03/21/2019
  • Meredith

Meredith Budd · Married on 11/05/2018

Amazing photographer!

Tia went above and beyond for us at our wedding! We had a small elopement, and she not only arrived early to photograph my dress and rings, but she also helped me get ready! She continually instructed us to take creative photos and the end result was absolutely stunning! She sent us 3 edited photos the DAY of our wedding and got us an extensive sneak peek the very next day! She had ALL of our photos (over 400) edited and sent to us just 3 days after our wedding. The quality of the photos are unsurpassed and we just couldnt be more thrilled to have chosen ST Photography for our day. Thank you Tia!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Amber · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing Experience!

I highly recommend ST photography! I am from out of state and she walked me through all the different locations we could take pictures and helped me develop a solid plan since we had limited time. She made us feel so comfortable and not awkward at all. The pictures turned out gorgeous and I couldn’t be happier with the result!!

Mandy · Married on 10/08/2018

What an awesome experience!

Quality and price is on point! Loved how much you worked with us to help create some beautiful photos at our little farm wedding!

Karen Rivas · Married on 09/30/2018

Amazing photographer, would hire again.

Tia was amazing and we met in person prior to hiring her. She was very attentive to our needs. She had great pricing and the pictures were excellent quality. My husband and I were happy with our pictures. Also, she sent the usb within a few weeks to our home in Texas. She was on top of everything.