35 Reviews for St. Louis Wedding Consultants

Budget Analysis (1)
Event Design (1)
Full Planning (1)
Non-Religious (1)

Shayna and Brandy will make this experience so much easier and enjoyable! They do not miss a single detail and take care of everything. I can not imagine planning a wedding without their help and expertise. They have great ideas, vendors, organize everything for you, check in and follow up with everyone, set up and move things on the day that you need help with, and so much more. They keep the day moving and on schedule and handle all the little behind the scene things so you can enjoy your day! They made my daughters vision for her day a reality.

Profile Picture Vicki, 4/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Religious, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

I can not say enough great things about St. Louis Wedding Consultants. Brandy was our main point of contact, but I met Shayna a couple of times throughout the planning process too. My husband and I were moving out of the country 2 days after the wedding, so needless to say, I had a lot going on leading up to the wedding!

Brandy was on top of EVERYTHING. She had great suggestions for vendors, followed up with all of our vendors the weeks before the wedding, gave me friendly reminders of things that I still needed to do, and executed everything perfectly the day and night of our wedding. No detail was overlooked and I can truly say the wedding would have not been the same without Brandy!

I HIGHLY recommend St. Louis Wedding Consultants and am so happy I used them for our wedding!

Profile Picture User6222714, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Religious

I HIGHLY recommend St. Louis Wedding Consultants! Shayna and Brandy know the industry so well and it made the planning process go very smoothly. Their design for our wedding reception was stunning and I am very grateful for their creativity and great ideas. Brandy managed all of the details of the wedding so well and this was greatly appreciated as I live out of town and doing most of the planning remotely. Brandy was always quick to respond and no detail was missed. We had nothing to worry about the day of the wedding thanks to Brandy being so organized!

Profile Picture User6118620, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Religious

My daughter needed to plan her wedding in less than 6 months and from the moment Shayna answered the phone, she and Brandy made everything possible! They are organized and have so many vendors at their fingertips! All the people they put us in touch with were helpful and easy to work with. The day before the wedding we lost our vocalist and within an hour they had someone to sing for us at the ceremony! And she was awesome!
The day of the wedding was smooth sailing. I can honestly say, as the MOB, I never worried about a thing that day. Shayna and Brandy are the best!

Profile Picture User6119855, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Shayna and Brandy were fantastic in every aspect of the wedding planning and execution. They listened to us and delivered everything (and some) we were hoping for. They work very well with each other, and with all parties involved in the planning process.
Their vendor selection was excellent as well. We were not disappointed by any body or anything.
I would say, you can be at ease that if you choose St Louis Wedding Consultants, that you are going to be in good hands and all will go well.

Profile Picture Tony, 9/26/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Brandy and Shayna were amazing!

I worked closely with Brandy, but met Shayna a few times throughout our wedding planning process. They are so easy to reach through email; especially as an out of town bride this was HUGE for me.

They were extremely flexible with meeting time and locations as well. The first time we all met together, they were honestly overprepared for what I was looking for. They had ideas for save the dates, napkins, table settings, invitations, etc. I planned on doing most of these things myself or through our wedding venue, so we ended up not needing all of these services from STL Wedding Consultants - but it was great to a) see what they can offer, b) see the knowledge they have about all that goes into planning and c) that they knew some of the best wedding vendors in the area to contact!

Once we had the plan and our needs in place, everything went smoothly. Brandy would email me every few weeks to see how we were progressing, remind me of the things I still needed to do, and would let me know what was coming up. The planning calendar was just what I needed and the day of calendar was the perfect thing to be able to send my bridesmaids and family!!!!

We even had a mix-up from one of our other vendors and Brandy spotted the problem right away, pulled me aside and asked what I wanted to do. I was fine to let the show go on, but as soon as I told our mothers... things had to change. Again, that was fixed before the ceremony but thanks to Brandy, we avoided the Mothers' Meltdown.

Nothing would have gone as smoothly and perfectly without STL Wedding Consultants - I highly recommend them!

Also, when your moms are driving you nuts and your bridal party lives out of town and your future husband has given up on making decisions - it helps to have someone with all the wedding and planning knowledge to talk to and go over things with!!!

Profile Picture User6096150, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Non-Religious

St. Louis Wedding Consultants did an excellent job preparing for our wedding! Brandy and Shayna were professional, extremely responsive, and very knowledgeable about vendors, pricing, and logistics. They were able to keep us within our budget and worked with us in identifying appropriate vendors. Most importantly, they were there for advice and preparation - including last minute preparation - at all hours at any time. I would recommend them without hesitation - they were more than worth the cost of their services!

Profile Picture Matthew, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Brandy and Shayna are the best in St. Louis! Extremely fast response time, professional, fun, and my wedding went smoother than I ever thought it could. They helped create my fairytale wedding and without them it wouldn't have been as amazing! Highly recommend these ladies!!!!

Profile Picture Valerie, 8/22/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Brandy was very organized and very professional about putting together all of the schedule required to put together a huge wedding. We really appreciated having a wedding planner--very helpful to have everything run smoothly. We also had a difficult time selecting vendors initially, and Brandy did a great job of recommending vendors that we were confident in and met our needs. Brandy helped us stay on budget (until my family decided to disregard the budget!), but we do wish that in some cases, Brandy was able to find better priced vendors for some of the services we wanted. That said, we really appreciated all of the help that Brandy was able to provide, and would highly recommendt STL Wedding Consultants!

Profile Picture User4895139, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

St. Louis Wedding Consultants made our wedding stress-free and beautiful! Shayna and Brandy were involved in every step of the process; from finding a venue (we live in Chicago and had no idea where to start), to choosing vendors, and adding all of the memorable details. I did not worry about one thing on the day of the wedding knowing that Shayna and Brandy were there to solve any problems and ensure everything came together. I would highly recommend St. Louis Wedding Consultants to any bride who is looking for some extra help and peace of mind.

Profile Picture Alicia, 12/31/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

It is always a pleaure to have you and your staff at the hotel, you are so organized and professional. it's like an extention of our staff.

Profile Picture User3792779, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

St. Louis Wedding Consiltants did a great job! Shayna was so organized and made my day run so smoothly! She was awesome! I would definitely recommend her to any one of my friends. Thanks for such a great and memorable day!!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/12/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Shayna did such a great job planning my daughter's wedding!! A wedding can be so stressful. You can forget so many little details but not Shayna:) The wedding day was perfection!! Shayna remembered everything from bobby pins to advil. My husband and I were able to relax and enjoy the day. Thanks so much Shayna for helping us make our day stress free and perfect:)

Profile Picture Sue, 10/12/13, 2 Reviews
4.7

A year ago I was skeptical if hiring a wedding planner for my sister's wedding was worth the expense. Here we are, a week past her wedding and I can unequivocally say that Shayna and Brandy at St. Louis Wedding Consultants were worth every single penny. Shayna was laid back but hardworking. As with any wedding planning experience, there were a few hiccups along the way that Shayna quickly took care of. When my sister (the bride) would call me with a "situation" and I would call Shayna, I would receive an almost immediate phone call back with reassurance that whatever problem we were having could be fixed. St. Louis Wedding Consultants recommended amazing vendors that were incredible to work with. The day of the wedding couldn't have gone more smoothly thanks to Shayna and Brandy. They kept everything running on time and easily accommodated all our last minute requests. The wedding venue required quite of coordination among vendors and St. Louis Wedding Consultants handled it with ease. I would highly recommend Shayna and Brandy at St. Louis Wedding Consultants. I wish I could go back and do it all over again...the wedding was THAT good.

Profile Picture User3530552, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Using Shayna was the best decision I made when it came to our wedding. During the planning process, Shayna was open to any and all ideas I had and helped me craft my dream wedding (which was a bit out of the box). She directed me to the best vendors and saved me countless hours of phoning, setting up appointments, and other tasks. If a problem developed, Shayna was quick to take care of it, reducing my stress greatly. Shayna was not only extremely organized, she was also very quick to respond to my calls, texts, and emails.
For the day of, Shayna was exceptional! I tried to cram as many activities and events in to the wedding day as possible and if I did not have someone as skilled as Shayna there, it would have ended in disaster. The day went smoothly and any issues that developed were kept from me and quickly resolved. Everyone who attended the wedding had a wonderful time and raved about the event for weeks! I highly recommend Shayna!

Profile Picture Susan, 9/7/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

St. Louis's best wedding planner!

Profile Picture User3783984, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Our wedding came together like we could not have imagined. During the planning stage Shayna provided solid guidance from vendors, colors to finances and scheduling. When we first met Shayna we could tell she was going to be fun to work with and that proved to be true! All of the vendors she introduced us to were courteous and professional and delivered what they promised. Our guests were impressed as well- we've gotten so many compliments and so many questions on which vendors we used including our planner! The day of our wedding went very smoothly and turned out better than we could have ever hoped.

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/18/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Shayna is amazing at what she does! Our wedding was more than I could have ever dreamed of. We were so lucky to have her to help plan our perfect wedding.

Profile Picture melissa, 5/18/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We felt confident that Shayna had a lot of knowledge of wedding coordinating, vendors, and an eye for design. Things ran very smoothy on the day of the wedding thanks to the staff from St. Louis Wedding Consultants.

Profile Picture User3297046, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

My wife and I used St. Louis Wedding Consultants as our 'day of planner' and it was one of the best decisions we made in planning our wedding. During our first meeting they went over our wedding schedule as it was set up at that time, asked us what else we were looking for, provided us with ideas, and gave us lists of vendors. They provided us with contact information for cigar rollers, stationery studios, etc. Anytime we considered adding something, they provided us with ideas and showed how it would fit into our schedule. Most importantly, they dealt with all of the vendors on our wedding day. It was great to have someone handle the schedule and make sure everyone was in the right place at the right time, and to act as a buffer between us and vendors; you don't want to have deal with any problems that arise on your wedding day. St. Louis Wedding Consultants were with us through the end of the reception and kept us on schedule and advised us of what was happening next, they kept every moving as smooth as possible.

Profile Picture Justin, 2/16/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Shayna was a life saver. Her an her crew could not have been more helpful. There is no way we could have done this without her!

Profile Picture AJ, 9/1/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Shayna was great to work with. She made our wedding day go so smooth with zero stress. When a problem came up she was quick to solve it. I know my wedding wouldn't have been the same without her there.

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/1/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Shayna was the absolute best at everything!

Profile Picture Julie, 6/16/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Shayna and her colleagues were amazing to work with! I rarely found it difficult to get in touch with anyone with questions or concerns. Her assistance was so invaluable to our wedding. She helped at each step along the way through countless themes and decor changes. Once our vision was finally clear she helped us realize it in a way that was more than we could have ever hoped for. She took our dreams and made them reality. Each touch was executed with an amazing sense for detail and we couldn't be more pleased with the results. The day went beautifully and without a hitch. If anything went wrong we never knew about it and everyone on the team was so pleasant to work with. They really made the day extra special with their kind words and support. Shayna took extra time throughout the planning process to get to know us as a couple and that made the day so much more meaningful for her to be a part of it. I thought everyone did an excellent job at each step along the way. Shayna's suggestions for other vendors was spot on and she really helped verbalize our vision in ways we couldn't have done by ourselves. We really felt that a strong and steady guiding hand was helping us down the aisle and I don't think anyone could have done it better!

Profile Picture Sharon, 6/16/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Do you really need a wedding coordinator? That’s the question I kept asking myself as my wedding day was slowly approaching. I mean c’mon I had basically picked all of my vendors, I was a planning machine and had most of my ducks in a row, what more could a weekend planner provide?! As I went back and forth on whether to book a planner and time began to run out I finally figured I might as well be safe rather than sorry. So, after much research and after speaking with my other vendors (who highly recommended Shayna Laiderman) I hired St. Louis Wedding Consultants. My expectation was that Shayna would be there as a “just in case” person if anything were to go wrong so that I wouldn’t have to deal with any last minute hassles. I never expected the level of service that Shayna brought. Hands down the BEST money I spent throughout this entire wedding was on hiring St. Louis Wedding Consultants.

I had no idea how valuable having Shayna there would be. I literally could not have done it without her. Shayna and I spoke in the few weeks heading up to the wedding. She called all of my vendors and confirmed arrival times, she made a detailed timeline for the entire wedding weekend including the golf outing for the boys, nail appointments for the girls, hair and makeup times, lunch times, the entire reception timeline with first dance, all the toasts, wedding party intro’s, you name it she covered it. Shayna conducted the rehearsal the day before the wedding and I knew then that I was in good hands!

I had to ask for NOTHING the day of the wedding. EVERYTHING was done for me, even things that I never thought of. Shayna and her assistant were so on the ball it was ridiculous. They arrived early to the hotel, kept everyone on schedule – including my groom and the groomsmen which were all but clueless. Nothing was left unattended to and no detail was forgotten. Shayna took my placecards, programs, table numbers, wedding favors, etc…and went early to both the reception site and ceremony site and made sure that everything was in its place and properly set up. Shayna calmed my nerves and made me feel so comfortable before the ceremony. She got everyone lined up cued the musicians and the officiant, fixed my dress, tacked down the runner, lined up the groomsmen, and the list goes on and on. Once we got to the reception Shayna continued to keep everything on schedule, she checked with me several times to make sure that everything was to my liking. My parent’s car was packed with gifts, guestbook, my veil, cake top, etc…during the reception without anyone asking. My groom, my in-laws, my parents, and the entire wedding party all complimented Shayna and how much work she put into making sure everything ran smoothly. I seriously cannot stress enough how much Shayna was crucial element of my wedding going perfectly. She was fun, professional, efficient and covered all the bases. I actually miss her. I would stress to any bride the importance of hiring a planner even if just for the weekend!! I would 100%, without a doubt recommend St. Louis Wedding Consultants. In fact I wish Shayna could come home with me and plan my life after the wedding 

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/6/11, 3 Reviews