St. Louis Wedding Chapel Reviews

St. Louis Wedding Chapel 5
St. Louis Wedding Chapel 6
St. Louis Wedding Chapel 7

Kara and Joe · Married on 03/19/2016

Reverend Sark did an outstanding job during our wedding! He was willing to sit down with my husband and I and explain the whole ceremony outline. He added in fresh and modern ideas that really fit our relationship. Joe and I come from Catholic backgrounds and he was able to keep it traditional and modern to fit our needs. Reverend Sark was extremely personable, professional and organized. He showed up on time and organized to the rehearsal and ceremony. I felt like he understood Joe and I on a personal level as well as our relationship. We was able to understand the both of us with only two meetings. If you wanted to meet more, I am sure he would be willing to do so. Joe and I had full confidence with Reverend Sark the entire time. He is extremely easy to talk to and get along with. We got so many compliments after our wedding about how wonderful Reverend Sark was and where did we find such an amazing officiant? I would highly recommend him for your wedding. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 04/05/2016

Lindsay · Married on 03/18/2016

There are not enough GOOD things I can say about our experience with St. Louis Wedding Chapel! The Chapel is precious, and Reverend Starks is amazing. Their prices cannot be beat, especially for what you receive: professionalism, kindness, and comfort. Reverend Starks is easy going and wants your day to be perfect. Everyone raved about him at my wedding, and my husband and I were truly blessed that he was part of our big day. I would not recommend anybody else; I promise you will not be disappointed if St. Louis Wedding Chapel is part of your wedding.

Sent on 03/29/2016

Aly · Married on 03/13/2016

The moment I got there, I instantly felt overwhelmed with joy. His wife made me feel so comfortable and at home when getting ready for the ceremony. The chapel was beautiful but the words Sark spoke at the ceremony were even more beautiful. I unfortunately am not good at planning and they were able to accommodate my needs on a whim, such an easy company to book with and they really just try to make you happy. I felt that they took their time with us, allowed time to get ready, allowed time for a beautiful, intimate ceremony and plenty of time to snap photos afterwards. I will always remember this special day for ever and glad that they made it so perfect for us, if I could do it again, I wouldn't have changed a thing :).

Sent on 03/26/2016

Jennifer · Married on 01/27/2016

The ceremony was perfect and steer free! The location was lovely for a quaint small wedding. The Rev was amazing and we would definitely recommend!!

Sent on 03/25/2016

Christy · Married on 12/16/2015

Very easy to work with, extremely flexible, easy to find location. Sark, (the officiant) was very professional and very friendly and warm. We were at ease immediately. Even though we just did an easy, fun, quick wedding at their chapel location with our grown daughters as witnesses, I could tell Sark would be easily as entertaining and professional in a large venue with a huge guest list.

Sent on 12/16/2015

Kathleen · Married on 12/06/2015

Rev. Sark was perfect! We couldn't have been happier with our ceremony and everything leading up to it. He was actually the first and only officiant we interviewed - we loved him right away! He was always available for a phone call or to meet in person to discuss anything we wanted for our ceremony. He knew exactly what we wanted and even gave us some great ideas that we had not thought of but worked perfectly! His personality is so warm and friendly, and just makes you want to smile and give him a hug! I loved that he made the ceremony touching and meaningful, but still added a bit of humor to lighten the tears! Both of our families told us that he was just wonderful. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 12/10/2015

Ashley · Married on 11/29/2015

Our wedding officiant from St Louis Wedding chapel was wonderful. He helped us thru the whole process and made everything easy, especially since we live out of town. Planning a wedding out of state is not an easy chore. They even helped us find our venue. And everything was just perfect... I can not thank you enough. Thank You St Louis Wedding Chapel

Sent on 01/03/2016

Andrew Doss · Married on 11/20/2015

The Best!!!

The St. Louis Wedding Chapel experience is unmatched. The ministers are so easy to work with and the ceremonies are second to none. True wedding professionals from start to finish. 5 stars... tears of joy every time.

Sent on 10/28/2018

Justin · Married on 10/25/2015

Sark was extremely professional yet he brought a laid back feeling to our wedding ceremony, and I mean this in a sincere manner. His demeanor is warm and engaging and I would highly recommend him to anyone who is seeking the aid of an Officiant.

Sent on 11/02/2015

King · Married on 10/24/2015

He gave us the perfect ceremony and seemed genuinely happy for us

Sent on 03/25/2016

We could not of dreamed of a better wedding. Everything Reverend Elking said was beautiful and perfect for us. He helped us every step of the way and he was always available if we needed him months before the wedding. We highly recommend him.

Sent on 09/28/2015

Rev. Sark Elking turned out to be the best choice we could have made for our wedding officiant. We were just doing a small/casual ceremony at our home with just family in the back yard and Rev. Elking made our ceremony short and beautiful, just as we'd asked. During our two meetings with him, he listened to our thoughts on what we wanted for our ceremony and everything turned out perfectly the day of the wedding. And Rev Sark handles everything to send the marriage license back to St Louis County, so we didn't have to worry about anything on our special day. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 08/24/2015

Reverend Elking was amazing! He came to our home for our intimate wedding. He made us feel at ease and was such a pleasure to work with. He has a joy for life and an upbeat and positive outlook. He brought that energy to our special day. Thank you for making the 1st of August special for us, Reverend! You are a kind and gifted minister!

We highly recommend Reverend Elking to anyone considering tying the knot. He is the BEST!

Cynthia & Randall Barker
    Chesterfield, Missouri

Sent on 08/21/2015

Karen · Married on 06/11/2015

Rev Sark Elking was wonderful. We could not have asked for better. I met with him on Tues and he was at our home on Thurs to perfrom our wedding. What a neat man. He made all of us feel at ease. Kind, personable, spiritual, flexible, gregarious man. You cannot go wrong asking him to perform your special day. I feel as though he is our friend. How neat is that?!!

Sent on 06/12/2015

Theresa · Married on 06/05/2015

Rev Elking was fantastic! We loved him from the moment we met with him. The ceremony was beautiful and he was all everyone could keep talking about at our wedding. Thank you

Sent on 01/02/2016

So many of our guests commented that it was the best ceremony they had ever been too- it was so "us", very personal, they laughed and cried and that our officiant was the best they had ever seen.

Sent on 06/05/2015

K · Married on 04/18/2015

Mr. Elking was phenomenal!! He was always pleasant and helpful when we had questions. We both were very nervous the day of our wedding and Mr. Elking made our cermony relaxing and easy for us. I would totally recommend him to all my family and friends in the future. If I would of known it was that easy I would have never stressed myself for so long.

Sent on 06/10/2015

Lori · Married on 04/11/2015

We absolutely love Rev Sark! We knew from our first sit down he was our officiant. He surpassed our expectations. He was professional, funny, kind hearted, etc. He was very interactive-he listened to our wants, had awesome suggestions, & ideas. I cannot tell you how many compliments we received about our ceremony. Choosing Rev Elking will be the easiest, & best decision regarding the whole wedding process. Believe that!

Sent on 05/24/2015

Deborah · Married on 04/04/2015

Rev Elking was amazing and made our wedding ceremony perfect! He was so helpful with coordinating the details of our ceremony and was a huge help with writing my vows. His warm and jovial personality made us feel like he was an old friend rather than an acquaintance.
    Most importantly, we could tell that Rev Elking spoke from his heart as he performed our ceremony. His emotion was genuine, his words were beautiful, and that is one of the special memories I will cherish from my wedding. And of course, all of our guests commented on how they loved our ceremony. ? Thank you Rev Elking!

Sent on 05/31/2015

Samantha · Married on 01/10/2015

Rev Sark Elking was amazing!! He made our ceremony complete!! Would defiantly recommend his services!!

Sent on 01/24/2015

Rev Sark was awesome. He magsde our day special but kept things lighthearted for a nervous couple. My wife and I would highly recommend Rev Elking to anyone weddings huge or small.

Sent on 01/01/2015

Lisa · Married on 12/13/2014

Thank you Rev Sark Elking! I'm honored that I had you there with my husband and I! You helped make it one of the best days of my life that was very beautiful!

Sent on 01/22/2015
  • F

Fontella · Married on 12/12/2014

Rev elking was just great besides my dress he was the other hot topic.

Sent on 12/27/2014

Christy · Married on 10/18/2014

Rev Sark Elking made my wedding day a very special day with his romantic words. Rev Sark Elking is great at what he does. I would recommend him if you need an officicant for your wedding.

Sent on 10/23/2014
  • Bill

Bill · Married on 09/24/2014

From the moment we had our initial consultation with Rev. Sark Elking, we were sold! He was gracious, funny, and instantly made you feel comfortable. Neither my wife nor I had an affiliation with a specific church or denomination so finding an officiant that was sensitive to our religious needs was challenging. However, Rev. Sark was the perfect fit for our personalities and religious beliefs.

We received many compliments from our guests after the ceremony on what a fantastic job he did. We would highly recommend him!! Thanks again Rev. Sark, you were awesome!

Sent on 10/10/2014