St. Louis Wedding Chapel Reviews

89 Reviews for St. Louis Wedding Chapel

89 St. Louis Wedding Chapel Reviews

Cindy · Getting married on 08/24/2019

Very pleased

The inside if the Chapel is very cute and nicely decorated. We we're greated as soon as we walked in. The Reverend took the time to explain everything and was very easy to talk to which put us at ease with the entire process. He even took the time to get to us before we did anything. I would definitely recommend St Louis Wedding Chapel!

Lauren Hahn · Married on 11/03/2018

Would not have it any other way

Sark was literally the only officiant we met with before we knew we wanted to hire him for our wedding. He is so kind and considerate and willing to work with you on format, theme, and direction. Sark works to get to know his couples and makes the ceremony feel personal. His ceremonies are sweet and funny and thoughtful. There is no doubt that our wedding day was more unforgettable because Sark was at the helm. Thanks Sark!

Chrissy Cool · Married on 10/27/2018

Outstanding!

My husband and I would like to think St. Louis wedding chapel for the wonderful experience of officiating our wedding.
    It could not have worked out better. Reverend Elking was so pleasant and thoughtful in the preparation, presentation and officiating our wedding in his Chapel.
    He made our special day as wonderful as we hoped it would be and his sense of humor made it even more enjoyable!
    Thank you again for a flawless wedding experience!

Theresa Hackmann · Married on 09/18/2018

St. Louis Wedding Chapel And the people there are wonderful.

Reverend Elking was excellent in doing our ceremony. When we met with him he gave us ideas we haven’t even considered and things that we thought we wanted we realized we did not. He is so easy to talk to and the words he used for our cereminy were perfect! He is one in 1 million!

Sarah · Married on 09/01/2018

Absolutely amazing experience, and the chapel was even lovelier in person. Thank you so much!

• Michele

Michele Hobbs · Married on 08/25/2018

Awesome and beautiful

Sark Elking did an amazing job on my daughter in law and sons wedding ceremony. The ceremony was beautiful and I had several people tell me what an amazing job he did. I highly recommend him and I would use him again. Thank you for making their day so special.

Jake · Married on 08/25/2018

Highly reccomend

Reverened Elking helped make our wedding dreams come true. He helped give wonderful suggestions to add to our ceremony to make it all the more special. Extremely prompt, dedicated and confident, Reverned Elking helped bring our wedding to the next level!

Donald Bean · Married on 07/28/2018

Donnie review

My wife and I were happy with Reverend Sark. He gave such an amazing wedding service and really included some important aspects we wanted in the wedding. He made me feel calm and really directed our whole wedding party on where they should be and walk. We definitely needed the assistance. Everybody at the wedding loved him. I have been recommended him to other couples looking for an officiant.

Jerry Price · Married on 05/21/2018

Excellent!

ALERT! ALERT! ALERT!!
    WARNING!! If you use St. Louis Wedding Chapel as your wedding officiant, be prepared:
    •to be treated in the nicest most professional way
    •to have an officiant who returns calls and shows up exactly on time
    •to have an officiant who is sensitive to all your wishes, values, wants and concerns
    •who conducts a sensitive, soulful wedding ceremony that makes you want to do it all over again!
    This is the experience we had and we wanted to share it with everyone else.
    Reverend Elking was absolutely awesome!

• Laura

Laura · Married on 05/19/2018

Rev. Elking was recommended by our wedding coordinator, and we could not be happier that we chose him to officiate our ceremony. From the beginning of the process, he listened to our wishes for the ceremony, and worked to make it very special and unique to us. So many of our family members and guests complimented our ceremony, and were very impressed by Rev. Elking's thoughtful, moving words. He helped us come up with some ideas to personalize our ceremony, while still keeping it short and sweet, which was important to us. We are so grateful to Rev. Elking for his excellent services, and were very happy with his pricing and professionalism.

Emily · Married on 04/28/2018

Incredible!

St. Louis Wedding Chapel really knows how to help a bride when she is clueless! They walked us through our day step by step so that we had no concerns whatsoever. Any questions we had, all the amazing staff were so willing and able to answer them without us feeling overwhelmed. Our wedding day was incredible without any hiccups. Reverend Elking did such an amazing job with our ceremony. We simply couldn’t ask for anything better!

St. Louis Wedding Chapel 1
    St. Louis Wedding Chapel 2
    St. Louis Wedding Chapel 3

Carrie · Married on 03/03/2018

Rev Sark Elking was wonderful. St. Louis wedding Chapel was more beautiful in person. My husband and I and our guests were blown away how awesome the Rev was and gave us the wedding of our dreams. He was wonderful . Very comfortable and fun. Thank you so much. Carrie Schroeter

St. Louis Wedding Chapel 4
    St. Louis Wedding Chapel 5
    St. Louis Wedding Chapel 6
    St. Louis Wedding Chapel 7
    St. Louis Wedding Chapel 8

Ryan · Married on 02/07/2018

We chose to get married at the St. Louis Wedding Chapel by REV. Sark Elking and we were sure glad we did! My wife and I had a great experience. The ceremony was everything we had hoped for. Sark was awesome and did an excellent job. We would definitely recommend this chapel to anyone. Thank you for making our wedding day that much better!

• Danielle+Darrin

Danielle · Married on 12/16/2017

My wife and I couldn't be more pleased with Reverend Sark. He gave such an eloquent service and was able to accommodate by changing the timeline last minute. All of our guests honestly said it was the best service that they had heard at a wedding. Thank you Reverend and we will always advise other future couples to see you for their special day of Love.

Kasy · Married on 11/11/2017

Sark was excellent! He was available us us whenever we needed him. He graciously and patiently answered all of our questions. His speech was exactly what we wanted and our guests loved how entertaining he was! We would recommend sark to anyone looking for a great officiant.

Sonia · Married on 10/07/2017

Reverend Sark was so great! We live in Virginia and planned a wedding in our hometown of St. Louis. He was so easy to work with. He gave us his cell phone at his first meeting and responded any time we had any questions. He was so helpful and made us feel peace of mind that things would go perfectly. We even found out he broke his arm a few days prior to the wedding and he still made sure he didn't let us down and was there for our wedding, sling and all. On the wedding day, he spoke the most beautiful words and tailored them to us as a couple. It couldn't have been any more perfect!

St. Louis Wedding Chapel 9

Laura · Married on 09/22/2017

Personable and wonderful! On time, precise, and loved how everything was worded!

Lori · Married on 09/17/2017

Rev Sark did an AMAZING job officiating my ceremony. His words were so moving. All my guests commented on how much they like what he said. I'm so grateful I found Sark to officiate.

Gabby · Married on 09/02/2017

Rev. Sark was exactly what I was looking for in an officiant. He listens to what you want and can conform into any style of ceremony you would like. He is very well spoken. I was not as nervous for the ceremony as I thought I would be because of Rev. Sark. He took the lead of the ceremony and alleviated all the stress from me. Thank you for everything!

Joseph · Married on 08/19/2017

We renewed our vows with Rev Elking. His words were beautiful and brought tears to our eyes. Would highly recommend.

Theresa · Married on 08/13/2017

Rev Sark was wonderful. Our wedding ceremony was exactly what we wanted. We would highly recommend him.

Aubrie · Married on 06/24/2017

Rev. Elking was incredibly professional and personal. At our initial meeting he informed us of all of the decisions we were going to have to make regarding the ceremony. He traveled to our location downtown and performed a wonderful ceremony, it was the only thing my grandfather commented about. The value is impeccable and the ceremony was wonderful and easy for us. You can choose the amount of time but ours was about 20 minutes, perfect!!

Amanda · Married on 05/22/2017

rev sark was absolutely amazing! The vows were beautiful. He does it from memory instead of reading them. He did such a wonderful job. my husband and I are so glad we chose him for our wedding.

• Ali

Al · Married on 04/08/2017

Rev. Elking was beyond helpful and supportive. My husband and I are different religions but Rev. Elking made sure we received God's blessing so he performed a beautiful ceremony for us without religious separations. He advised us of what we need to do and provided support when we didn't know which ceremony was the best for us. He is truly amazing!