77 Reviews for St. Louis Wedding Chapel

Evangelical (1)
Orthodox Christian (1)
Islam (1)
77 St. Louis Wedding Chapel Reviews

We chose to get married at the St. Louis Wedding Chapel by REV. Sark Elking and we were sure glad we did! My wife and I had a great experience. The ceremony was everything we had hoped for. Sark was awesome and did an excellent job. We would definitely recommend this chapel to anyone. Thank you for making our wedding day that much better!

Profile Picture Ryan, 2/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Absolutely amazing experience, and the chapel was even lovelier in person. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Sarah, 12/23/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Civil Union, Customized Vows, Licensed

My wife and I couldn't be more pleased with Reverend Sark. He gave such an eloquent service and was able to accommodate by changing the timeline last minute. All of our guests honestly said it was the best service that they had heard at a wedding. Thank you Reverend and we will always advise other future couples to see you for their special day of Love.

Profile Picture Danielle, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Interfaith Ceremony, Agnostic

Sark was excellent! He was available us us whenever we needed him. He graciously and patiently answered all of our questions. His speech was exactly what we wanted and our guests loved how entertaining he was! We would recommend sark to anyone looking for a great officiant.

Profile Picture Kasy, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Sark was so great! We live in Virginia and planned a wedding in our hometown of St. Louis. He was so easy to work with. He gave us his cell phone at his first meeting and responded any time we had any questions. He was so helpful and made us feel peace of mind that things would go perfectly. We even found out he broke his arm a few days prior to the wedding and he still made sure he didn't let us down and was there for our wedding, sling and all. On the wedding day, he spoke the most beautiful words and tailored them to us as a couple. It couldn't have been any more perfect!

Profile Picture Sonia , 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Personable and wonderful! On time, precise, and loved how everything was worded!

Profile Picture Laura , 9/22/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious

Rev Sark did an AMAZING job officiating my ceremony. His words were so moving. All my guests commented on how much they like what he said. I'm so grateful I found Sark to officiate.

Profile Picture Lori, 9/17/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Non-religious, Agnostic

Rev. Sark was exactly what I was looking for in an officiant. He listens to what you want and can conform into any style of ceremony you would like. He is very well spoken. I was not as nervous for the ceremony as I thought I would be because of Rev. Sark. He took the lead of the ceremony and alleviated all the stress from me. Thank you for everything!

Profile Picture Gabby, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We renewed our vows with Rev Elking. His words were beautiful and brought tears to our eyes. Would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Joseph, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev Sark was wonderful. Our wedding ceremony was exactly what we wanted. We would highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Theresa, 8/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Elking was incredibly professional and personal. At our initial meeting he informed us of all of the decisions we were going to have to make regarding the ceremony. He traveled to our location downtown and performed a wonderful ceremony, it was the only thing my grandfather commented about. The value is impeccable and the ceremony was wonderful and easy for us. You can choose the amount of time but ours was about 20 minutes, perfect!!

Profile Picture Aubrie, 6/24/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Evangelical, No Denomination, Presbyterian

rev sark was absolutely amazing! The vows were beautiful. He does it from memory instead of reading them. He did such a wonderful job. my husband and I are so glad we chose him for our wedding.

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Elking was beyond helpful and supportive. My husband and I are different religions but Rev. Elking made sure we received God's blessing so he performed a beautiful ceremony for us without religious separations. He advised us of what we need to do and provided support when we didn't know which ceremony was the best for us. He is truly amazing!

Profile Picture User7914185, Recently Married, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Licensed, Interfaith Ceremony, Islam, Orthodox Christian

Rev. Elking was certainly the reason our ceremony went off without a hitch! He guided us through every step and helped our party know exactly what to do. His open mindedness and cheerful demeanor set the tone for our ceremony and made it very special. You couldn't choose a better officiant.

Profile Picture Katy, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I don't usually review things but I can't say enough wonderful things about Rev. Sark Elking. He was extremely easy to work with and made everything run so smoothly. I also loved that he went out of his way to ensure that we got exactly the level of intimacy we wanted. We had such a wonderful, stress free experience and I wouldn't have changed a thing! Thank you Rev. Sark Elking for taking part in our very special day!

Profile Picture Allison, 2/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Sark married me and my Husband Vernell on 2/24/2017. And I must say, that he made our wedding day a day to remember! I could not afford an expensive wedding, but I wanted something small and still nice and I'm glad I chose St. Louis Wedding Chapel!! The chapel is beautiful and I love how everything is set up. Rev Sark is VERY professional and he did everything I asked and spoke deep powerful words during the ceremony that touched everyone in the room. Rev Sark is the BEST!! I highly recommend him. Sometimes I want to get married all over again just to have him do our wedding. That's how amazing he is. I wish I could give him 10 Stars!!! Thank you again for making my wedding day so special Rev. Sark!

Profile Picture Camille, 2/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Sark at Saint Louis Wedding Chapel is the best possible choice due to his ability to make your special day feel very special. The place is beautiful and everything was totally ready upon our arrival. He handled everything and he made us feel special. The words that he spoke at our ceremony will forever be etched in our minds.

Profile Picture craig, 12/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

When I picked St. Louis Wedding Chapel I did not know how special this chapel was going to be.
Rev. Sark Elking, thank you so much for making our wedding day memorable. The chapel, the wedding accents and you fine sir. Our day will always be remembered for the beauty of the wedding chapel and the ceremony you officiated. You made our day very special. Not knowing what to expect but wanting it beautiful and elegant. You helped us achieve that. Craig and I felt like we had known you for years. The comfort, joy and beauty of St. Louis Wedding Chapel will always be ' our special place'.
Thank you Rev. Sark

Profile Picture Laurie, 12/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Sark Elking of St. Louis Wedding Chapel was professional, kind, flexible, helpful and just wonderful in every way! My husband and I received so many compliments on our warm, genuine ceremony, officiated by Rev. Elking. His experience and flexibility helped us out of a couple last-minute jams! He created us a wedding ceremony that was fun where appropriate, solemn where appropriate, and personal to me & my husband all the way through! Perfect!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/5/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We needed an Officiant for a small and non-religious ceremony and Rev. Sark did not disappoint. He was attentive to our preferences and communicated very clearly from early on in the process. He arrived early to the location where the service was to be held, was most pleasant and made us feel at ease. I don't think our wedding could have gone any better than it did, and we have Rev. Sark to thank for much of that!

Profile Picture User7398181, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev sark was the best!!! He kept everything on point for our special day I would not have thought of anyone better!!!! He was early before the rehearsal and ceremony to get a feel for the location. He made sure to include certain things in his ceremony about me and my husband to make it special !!! I would definitely recommend Rev Sark!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Sark was absolutely amazing!!! Words cannot describe how special and memorable our ceremony was thanks to him! Not only is he such a nice person, but he really made sure our ceremony is special and unique to us... We are so grateful and thankful for having had Sark as our officiant! Thank you so much, Sark, for being part of our special day!

Profile Picture Shirly, 10/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

The Rev. Sark Elking is superb at profession of wedding officiating. Asks all the right questions, very accommodating in shaping the ceremony to the needs of bride, groom, and family. It was a pleasure working with him. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Corey, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Sark Elking was awesome to work with! From our first meeting to our final preparation at the rehearsal, Sark was able to capture what we wanted for our wedding! Our wedding ceremony was beautiful. Sark incorporated the many important details that we talked about in our meetings prior and he helped us achieve what we wanted. As a result, many of our guests at the wedding complimented us on how beautiful and meaningful the ceremony was for them. We would highly recommend Rev. Sark Elking to do your next wedding. He helps you make your marriage preparation that much easier and less stressful!!!
And he is very reasonably priced compared to other officiants.

Thanks again Sark,