St Julien Hotel & Spa Reviews

St Julien Hotel & Spa 6
St Julien Hotel & Spa 7
  • Conrad

Conrad Miller · Married on 07/13/2019

First Class Wedding Venue!

We got married at the St Julien in July of 2019 and can’t say enough good things about the event. Nicole was great to work with and made sure every question was addressed quickly and respectfully. The setting was fantastic and will be a memory we cherish for the rest of our lives. The food and drinks were exceptional and both food and bar service were top notch. Nicole was also fantastic coordinating with all third party vendors. We would recommend the St Julien to any couple and are sure they will continue hosting great receptions in the future.

- Conrad Miller (Miller-Taylor Wedding)

Adina Michelle Events · Married on 07/11/2019

Perfect Boulder Venue

Beautiful venue with mountain views, delicious food, a great downtown location, and superb service and staffing. I highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Kassidy · Married on 07/06/2019

The St. Julien is 20/10 in my book!

The St. Julien as well as Nicole Coffield simply gave my husband and I the wedding of our dreams! Everything was absolutely FLAWLESS. We knew that the St. Julien would meet our expectations and that it would be the perfect venue to host our reception but little did we know they would exceed our expectations. From the punctual follow up, to the friendly staff I would highly recommended the St. Julien to anyone who is looking to have their wedding in Colorado. Nicole is consistent, punctual, friendly, and amazing to work with! At the beginning of our wedding planning, there were a few bumps in the road with a former catering manager but once Nicole stepped in and took over our experience was seamless. Weddings are not the easiest thing to plan, but we had an amazing team assisting us throughout it all and honestly Nicole and our wedding planner delivered the best day of our lives. Nicole’s sense of caring really showed and she takes pride in what she does! This meant a lot to us.

Paul Goudy · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing and flawless experience with the St. Julien

Nicole, Tim, and the team at St. Julien were absolutely amazing. They were accommodating, and made us feel like family. The event went off perfectly, and all the minor details were given great attention. Staff was no short of incredible. Food was amazing and all our guests commented on how great all our food was. Bar service was tremendous. We even had our cake done by the St. Julien and their head baker baked the most amazing and tasty wedding cake. We would recommend anyone who is thinking of using the St. Julien, do not hesitate to have your wedding here. Many of our guests have called it the best wedding of all time. It would not be possible with out the help and guidance of Nicole and her team.

Scott Lowenstein · Married on 06/15/2019

Great Venue, Great Service

The St. Julien has weddings down. Everything from the support staff to the wedding details were carefully coordinated. Thank you so much to the St. Julien for everything!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Erica R · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing venue, attentive staff

We just had my daughter's wedding at the St. Julien. Over 200 guests -all from New York -who came to celebrate with us spent 5 days at the property.
    While I am giving the hotel 5 stars I would give it 10 stars if Yelp would let me. Here's why:

-The team, led by Tim and Nicole, were outstanding. They were organized; accommodating and highly professional. A pleasure to work with.
    -Planning an out of town wedding can be tough-St Julien made it easy.
    - The venue is perfect for a wedding. Our ceremony faced the mountains, providing our guests with a memorable experience. The cocktail hour was outside and beautiful. The reception was in the main ballroom and worked perfectly.
    -The lobby is a great place to hang out and socialize and gave our guests a comfortable place to be in between activities and especially at night after dinner. Live music, drinks and the fireplace all added to the experience.
    -The rooms and hotel amenities were perfect.

If you are planning a wedding I would highly recommendation that you check out the St Julien and all that Boulder has to offer.

For our family and friends, the wedding was a memorable and magical experience we will never forget.

Sent on 06/23/2019

Pamela Albers · Married on 03/17/2019

Wedding weekend

The St Julien was an excellent venue for hosting our wedding guests and our rehearsal gathering.

Sent on 04/17/2019

Martha T · Married on 11/10/2018

Wonderful 25th Wedding Anniversary

My husband and I held our 25th wedding anniversary at the hotel. Had a fabulous time. Loved how they handled the event both pre, during and post event. What a great place to host your event!!!!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Ali · Married on 11/03/2018

Perfect wedding location

We chose the St. Julien for our wedding ceremony and reception. I looked at so many venues from Denver to Boulder and beyond, and I'm so happy we chose the St. Julien. Every detail was perfect. The staff was beyond professional, and Alisha was so great to work with and so patient with all of our questions. Our guests all raved about the food, ambiance and location. It really was the perfect spot to get married!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Katie · Married on 09/08/2018

WOW. I am not sure where to start with my review of the St. Julien Hotel - everything was perfect!

We were engaged for 18 months and chose the St. Julien right away. So, for 18 months we inundated Alisha (Social Catering Manager) with e-mails and phone-calls, particularly as the big day approached, she always took the time to help us emerge from moments of panic feeling calm, focused and reassured. She went the extra mile on all questions/concerns/requests and made us feel like she completely understood our vision.

The day of our wedding was incredible because we didn't have to worry about anything. The staff at the St. Julien worked so seamlessly with our other vendors, it gave us the opportunity to relax and enjoy our day. From handing out welcome bags when guests checked in, to making sure we saw the ballroom first and had a drink and time to eat, to calming my nerves right before I walked down the aisle, to the presentation and quality of dinner – Alisha and her team had amazing attention to detail and their professionalism/customer service was exceptional.

We would highly recommend the St. Julien Hotel, Alisha, and all the staff. Everything felt so personal and dedicated to us, devoted to making our day as amazing as it could be. Thank you again for making our special day so perfect, your stunning venue and ability to turn our dreams into reality has left us with the most magical memories of the best day of our lives.

Sent on 10/02/2018
    St Julien Hotel & Spa 8
    St Julien Hotel & Spa 9
    St Julien Hotel & Spa 10
    St Julien Hotel & Spa 11
    St Julien Hotel & Spa 12

Lise · Married on 06/24/2018

This is one of the most important reviews one can make. I't's once-in-a-lifetime you can plan the wedding of our daughter.
    Alisha was brought as our major hotel vendor over 1.5 yrs ago. In that time, my daughter's fiancé had a stroke. Every vendor except one was not only responsive, but quick to offer anything they could above and beyond. Alisha was our godsend. Her professionalism, communication, promptness, class and overall maturity and "zen" was simply wonderful. She truly saved us from not only that, but from a wedding planner who quit just weeks before (Pam Zola Weddings took over and best decision we could have made.) I would say run, don't walk to secure the St. Julien team as top notch but with Alisha, you get everything promised and more. You get heart and soul. We will truly miss working with her but thank her forever for how she took care of this day for our joined families to share in decades to come. Thank you, Alisha!
    With much love and respect.
    Lise Markham

Sent on 07/13/2018

Lauren · Married on 06/09/2018

My new husband and I could not have been happier with the St. Julien as our wedding venue. The entire staff was always helpful and ready to assist with anything we needed. Our suit was perfect, with beautiful views of the Flatirons. Alisha worked with us through this entire process and could not have been more professional and a please to work with. We now plan to make it our anniversary stay every year.

Sent on 06/30/2018
  • Melanie

Melanie · Married on 05/27/2018

Fabulous wedding with an amazing team!

I am a wedding planner, and I worked with Nicole and her team on one of my client's weddings in August 2019. I always love working at the St. Julien... the staff is so great and the food is delicious! Nicole was a joy to work with every step of the way. She was responsive, kind, helpful, accommodating, and enjoyable to be around. The wedding went off without a hitch! I appreciate the great staff at the St. Julien, and the top-notch service my clients (and the vendors) received. I highly recommend the St. Julien for a wedding or any event! A big thank you to Nicole & the rest of the St. Julien team!

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • O

Olivia · Married on 05/26/2018

The St. Julien made sure our wedding day was absolutely perfect! The service for our guests and for my husband and I was incredible! They made sure our food stayed hot, that we got some our hors d'oeuvres and champagne, and were always enjoying our special day rather than scrambling to fix problems. Everything went so smoothly, it was like a dream.

Sent on 06/13/2018

Pilar · Married on 02/24/2018

I can’t say enough great things about our wedding at the St. Julien! We tried to do as much as we could through the hotel: food, cake, even hair and makeup at their spa. You really can’t beat the location and how accessible everything is from the hotel. Alisha was so much fun to work with and I looked forward to every meeting! The hotel really took care of our guests whether they were staying there or not! Everyone raved about the food! We offered a choice between filet mignon, salmon, and a mushroom streudel. The cakes (made by their Pastry Chef, Chelsea) were out of this world delicious! We had a wedding cake and a groom’s cake and they were more perfect than I could have ever imagined! The staff were absolutely wonderful and on top of everything! The spa is of course gorgeous and the women that helped beautify us (my bridesmaids and the moms) on the big day were fun and talented! Helena did my bridal makeup and she was a blast! Overall, we knew we were in great hands and our wedding day was absolutely perfect! Thanks to everyone at the St. Julien who helped make that possible!

Sent on 03/08/2018

Emily · Married on 10/14/2017

Best of the Best! Our wedding weekend was absolutely PERFECT "Thanks" to Alisha and her team at the St. Julien Hotel & Spa. The entire staff from the chefs to the estheticians at the spa, front desk staff and even the valets were kind, courteous and accommodating. The food, wine and cake were out of this world and if we had to do it all over again we would DEFINITELY choose the St, Julien. Without a doubt the best weekend of our lives!

Sent on 11/30/2017
    St Julien Hotel & Spa 13

Christy · Married on 09/09/2017

Having our fall wedding in Boulder was a dream...having it in Boulder at the St. Julien was by far a dream come true! The St. Julien Staff, especially Alisha Reicks-Sturgill go far and beyond paying extra close attention to every small detail! Couldn't of picked a better venue with the coolest people! The St. Julien will be forever in our hearts and we look forward to spending many anniversaries to come in your company!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Victor · Married on 08/13/2017

I planned my sister's wedding at this hotel and it was the most incredible experience! From the beginning, Alisha was so attentive and helpful every step of the way. She really knows what she's doing and is incredibly transparent about everything! She's definitely the person you want in your corner to help you pull off the best wedding ever! Thanks so much for everything!

The hotel is gorgeous and high end. The rooms are very comfortable but what sets them apart from other luxury hotel rooms is the fine attention to detail in order to make your stay as relaxing as possible. There are so many complimentary amenities (ie hand embroidered slippers and robes, bath salts for the tub, chocolates on the pillows, St Julien's own line of mint shampoos and lotions, and so many more). I felt totally pampered in the room and very well taken care of.

The final thing that makes the St. Julien incredible is their service staff. I cannot even begin to describe how wonderful the service is at the hotel. Everyone is super friendly and caring. They all seem to step in and help each other. At check in, the bell men helped carry in all of our decorations, luggage and personal belongings, all with a smile (special shout out to Zack). In addition, the catering managers made sure we had everything we needed (and wanted) for our flower arranging party, rehearsal ceremony and wedding day of course! Oh, and I can't forget to mention all of the catering support staff, hotel check in staff and concierge desk for all of their kindness and support. All in all, the St. Julien hotel gets 5 stars all around!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Mary · Married on 07/01/2017

St Julien provided a beautiful setting for our daughter's wedding reception. The food was amazing and the wait staff was incredible! Alisha was a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 07/07/2017

Kristen · Married on 06/24/2017

From planning to execution day of, the St Julian was top notch. Alisha and her team were on top of every detail and the day could not have run more smoothly. Our guests could not stop commenting how good the food and dessert was. More important, everyone at the St Julian made us feel like it was our special day. Thank you all for making it such a wonderful day, not to mention the beautiful back drop of the Flatirons doesn’t hurt.

Sent on 12/23/2017

Leanne · Married on 06/17/2017

I cannot say enough good things about the St. Julien staff! We hosted a wedding there on June 17th, 2017 and we experienced top notch service all the way around. Alisha Reicks-Sturgill, who is the Catering Manager went above and beyond every step of the way. The banquet managers, banquet staff and all involved were very accommodating and the wedding went off without a flaw! Such wonderful and nice people. My clients also had their rehearsal dinner and farewell brunch at Jill's restaurant that weekend, and Philippe and Antoine were so amazing and pleasant to work with. Everything was top notch perfection, and done with a smile. It was such a great experience for everyone involved. I highly recommend the St. Julien for your next special function. Thank you St. Julien staff!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Sofi · Married on 05/27/2017

Loved having our wedding at the St. Julien. The staff was so welcoming to us and our guests.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Hillary · Married on 04/28/2017

My then fiance and I looked at several venues for our wedding but knew we found the one as soon as we walked into the St Julien. The hotel is stunning, luxurious, and in the perfect location for all of our guests be able to experience exactly what we had in mind. The staff was incredible and made sure we were taken care of the entire night of our wedding. Working with Alisha made the entire planning process so easy and fun! We had the perfect wedding at the St Julien and would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a venue that goes above and beyond!

Sent on 06/03/2017

Carol · Married on 11/13/2016

I have been a wedding/event planner since 1999, and have worked with many wonderful venues and catering managers. Alisha Ricks-Sturgill is among the best! She is wonderful to work with; responsive at getting back; and always willing to go the extra mile to help. I loved working at this venue and with Alisha. Our experience was terrific.

Sent on 08/14/2018

Jessie · Married on 09/04/2016

Alisha and the staff went above and beyond. She was on time for our many meetings, professional and added so much fun to the planning process. Day of, everything ran smoothly. The food was delicious and beautifully presented. The staff even added unexpected details like decorating our meal and cake plates at the head table. St.Julian worked really well with our other vendors. I was very happy with this reception venue.

Sent on 10/15/2016