St. Johns Illuminations Reviews

St. Johns Illuminations 4
St. Johns Illuminations 5

Rebecca · Married on 04/27/2019

Wonderful experience!

I used St. John’s illuminations for rentals and lightning at my wedding at the Lightner Museum. They did a wonderful job and helped make my day magical. I rented lights, an arch, chargers, and piping/draping to make the setting come alive. Highly recommend this company for the quality and professionalism.

Sent on 05/08/2019

St. Johns Illuminations's reply:

Thank you so much! It was such a treat to work with you and help bring your magical day to life!! Congratulations!!
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/25/2018

Best Company for Stage and Lighting!

I used St. John's for my wedding on 11.25.18 at the Lightner. They were so easy to work with and very professional. They set up a white stage that matched the Lightner's bar tables and everything looked amazing! They also set did lighting for my venue and it made everything come together! I highly recommend St. Johns!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Janet · Married on 05/05/2018

Thank you to the entire crew for helping us turn our home into the most beautiful beach wedding we could ever imagine!

Sent on 05/09/2018

St. Johns Illuminations's reply:

We loved working with you and so happy that we could be apart of this monumental occasion!!

Shawn · Married on 04/28/2018

The lighting and dance floor and other accessories were delivered and set up on time for my daughter's outdoor wedding this weekend in St. Augustine. Everything was beautiful! Couldn't ask for a better evening. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 05/01/2018

St. Johns Illuminations's reply:

Thank you so much Shawn! It was a pleasure to work with you and your family!!
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 11/11/2017

I loved working with this St. Johns Illuminations! They did my wedding at the Winterbourne and it added that special touch. The lights were perfect and the chandelier above the arch made gorgeous pictures! They also did the tables and chairs at our rehearsal dinner at our home. They were on time, set up perfectly, and were really nice guys! Not to mention they answered all of my emails fast and were so kind!

Sent on 12/16/2017

Kelly · Married on 10/16/2017

St Johns Illuminations was amazing to work with! Not only was Emilee friendly, professional, and attentive, but our venue decor and lighting came out absolutely stunning! Our hopes for an outdoor wedding were dashed by this awful hurricane season but St Johns were so flexible and rolled with the punches, ensuring we had a perfect day. I highly recommend St Johns Illuminations and am thrilled with the excellent service we received from them!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Scott & Robin · Married on 09/16/2017

St John's Illumination was fantastic! They provided all the lighting for our wedding at the Winterbourne Inn located on the St. John's river in Orange Park. They were so easy to work with, professional and provided a top quality experience. Our guests were in awe of the lighting and loved the chandelier touch above the arbor and string lights everywhere. Thank You! You made our Notebook themed wedding come to life!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Hannah · Married on 05/07/2017

Everything St. Johns did for our wedding was perfect. They were of course super friendly and met with us the venue to talk about what we wanted. They set up our ceremony area with all the chairs and draped linens. We loved our cute sweetheart table we rented. And the string lights and chandelier made our whole event. It was so beautiful and memorable!

Sent on 05/16/2017

St. Johns Illuminations's reply:

Thank you so much Hannah! We were so happy to be apart of your big event!!!

Leslie · Married on 05/06/2017

James and Emilee were great to work with and the event looked beautiful. Being able to get my linens from the same vendor was a real time saver too.

Sent on 05/16/2017

St. Johns Illuminations's reply:

Thank you Leslie! It was a pleasure to work with you also!!

Carlina · Married on 04/14/2017

I worked with Emilee over emails and we met in person at the venue a couple of times - she was fantastic to work with & on our wedding day all of the lighting looked great! We had a little snaffu the week of the wedding because they didn't think there were enough uplights in the color I originally wanted so we had come up with another plan that week but the day of, the setup crew didn't have the new plan. So they setup what we'd originally discussed instead and that was fine with me. At the end of the day it all looked wonderful and gave a great ambiance to our wedding which we really loved. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 05/05/2017

JoAnne · Married on 03/05/2017

They had a great selection at good price. They delivered and set up on time and were there to pick up as scheduled.

Sent on 03/13/2017

Brenda · Married on 02/04/2017

St. John's Illuminations did a beautiful job in providing lighting and decorations for our daughters wedding at the St. Augustine Rod and Gun Club. Emilee was wonderful to work with. She was quick to respond to our last minute requests when the weather failed to cooperate!! James did an excellent job of turning our rustic venue into an elegant showplace. If you are planning a wedding and want the best, this is the company to contact.!

Sent on 02/09/2017

St. Johns Illuminations's reply:

Thank you so much for reviewing us!! It was again so wonderful to work with you and we are so happy that you were all happy and had a wonderful experience!!

Melissa · Married on 11/12/2016

We got married at the Fountain of Youth, a beautiful venue but you literally have to bring everything in, chairs, tables, linens, lights, etc. St Johns Illuminations handled all of our rentals, set up, and bread down. Emilee helped us alter our rental invoice so many times and was always very helpful. They have so many cool rentals to choose from so you can really make your wedding unique. They helped make the wedding of our dreams! Using them and Coastal Celebrations with Lindsay for wedding planning is like the allstar wedding vendor team!!!!

Sent on 12/04/2016

Margaret · Married on 11/11/2016

Just wanted to take this opportunity to express my appreciation to an outstanding company. From the very beginning of our business relationship I knew I was dealing with quality. From every phone conversation, to meeting at the venue, to the installation, to the take-down it was all done exceptionally and on schedule. I will gladly use your company in the future. Thanks so very much!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Lindsey · Married on 10/15/2016

St. Johns Illuminations responded to all of my emails immediately and quickly emailed me with quotes and updates to my contracts. Overall, I was very satisfied with the string lighting for my cocktail hour and the sparklers for my big exit. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Patricia · Married on 07/30/2016

We used St. Johns Illuminations for our wedding ceremony at the Winterbourne Inn in Orange Park. The lighting was exactly what I wanted. The string lights with the paper lanterns really have our venue an entirely different look and feel. They were very easy to work with and made arrangements with my venue to arrive early to set up. Can't believe how amazing some lights made our wedding!

Sent on 08/25/2016

Tetyana · Married on 05/21/2016

their website was the best out of all the rental companies I considered - clean, organized, easy to navigate. They had everything I wanted/needed and more for my wedding. Extremely easy to work with - respond to emails within a day or two, will make changes you request right away, friendly and professional. I even had to add a couple of décor items the evening (after 5 pm) the day before the wedding (surprises happen when you least expect them), and Lindsey gave me her cell, sent me the quote, and made sure items were delivered next morning. That's what I call going above and beyond

Sent on 05/25/2016

Kristin · Married on 04/17/2016

This company is phenomenal. They set up like experts, arrived on time, were very accommodating and their prices were very fair. If you need a lighting, decor company, I highly recommend them!

Sent on 04/22/2016

Michelle · Married on 03/12/2016

St Johns Illuminations provided the lighting at our wedding at the Winterbourne Inn and they did an excellent job! They were easy to work with over email and reliable on the day of the wedding. The lighting definitely was a beautiful touch at our wedding and our guests loved that the lights provided them enough light for the cornhole game. We did the string lights with the lighted lanterns and it was perfect!

Sent on 03/22/2016

Jusdyna · Married on 12/12/2015

St. Johns Illuminations were more accommodating and less expensive than getting market/string lighting from any tent vendor we received a quote. Our tent rental company gave us their information and we were so grateful. The lights looked beautiful and gave us exactly the feel we were looking for :)

Sent on 12/16/2015

Brittany · Married on 11/21/2015

Great team and very affordable.

Sent on 12/11/2015
  • User4191025 · 2+ years ago

St. Johns Illuminations went out of their way to make my wedding day extra special! It was so beautiful. Having the lighting seriously made my venue! (At both the Casa Monica pool side and the River House) I'm so happy they made an effort to do the design I wanted even when they did not have the right supplies! They are the best!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Kristine · Married on 10/17/2015

We rented the Edison String Lights for the outside area of the reception. We couldn't have been happier with the service. We also have some amazing photos because of the lighting and background from the Edison lights! Thank you!

Sent on 12/04/2015

Wonderful! The lighting for our reception was perfect!

Sent on 11/18/2015