St. John the Evangelist & Blessed Sacrament Reviews

78 Reviews for St. John the Evangelist & Blessed Sacrament

3.8
      3.5
      3.0

It was a nice, clean and spacious hall just a little pricy in my opinion.

Sent on 11/28/2015

St. John the Evangelist & Blessed Sacrament's reply:

Congratulations and thank you for the review!
    ~Tina Simmonds

Victoria · Married on 09/14/2019

1.6

Wedding reception

Was NOT happy at all.. There to much for me to write it would long, so to make it short, it seemed as if it was always something.. From be not being told in the beginning that we would have to be out of the hall by 9pm the day before that I paid extra for, to them making my cater two hours behind (because no one was there to let them in) so that puts everything else that far beyond, to having the custodian hover over everything anyone did, and my bartender (who does this for a living) and that was uncalled for when I was told they would just be in a room,and out of or way.. Just not happy at all and I will never recommend anyone to them, and that takes a LOT for me to do or feel like that

Sent on 09/28/2019

St. John the Evangelist & Blessed Sacrament's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your experience. My goal is the total satisfaction of our customers, and to provide a positive experience.

In regard to accessing the hall on Friday, it states in your contract that you must vacate the hall by 9pm. It also states that you are not allowed to serve food or alcohol on Friday. Please read line #20 of your contract. I remember when you stopped by my office on Friday afternoon that you were planning to serve rehearsal dinner in the hall that evening and we discussed that it was not allowed.

In regard to vendors accessing the hall on Saturday, you were given a door code to share with your vendors and/or bridal party. When you stopped by my office on Friday you questioned why you were not able to access the hall with that code at that time. I explained that the code is active for the rental day (Saturday) and that the front doors were unlocked for you for Friday access. We discovered at that time that you had the door code written down incorrectly and I gave you the correct code again. I reminded you that it was important to share the correct code with any vendors that needed access on Saturday. It is not our responsibility to let your vendors into the hall.

I will definitely share your feedback with our hall supervisor. I don’t know why she would’ve felt the need to be in the bar area extensively. I apologize for any inconvenience she may have caused.

Please feel free to contact me if you’d like to discuss further.

Catherine · Married on 06/23/2016

1.0

The staff was awesome and quick to respond to any questions. Dan, the maintenance man, was on hand thorugh our entire event to help and assist in anyway. The Party was PERFECT!

Sent on 06/27/2016

St. John the Evangelist & Blessed Sacrament's reply:

Thank you for the great review Cathy! I'm glad that you had a perfect party!
    ~Tina Simmonds