Legacy Events & Rentals Reviews

Rating 4.6 out of 5, 10 Reviews
View more information

• Marett
    Marett L. Married on 08/01/2021

So helpful!! And just the nicest people to work with!

Legacy was so awesome to work with! They were so helpful and made the planning and coordinating so smooth before the wedding. And the day of the wedding was just as amazing as we were able to just enjoy each other and our guests! Highly Recommend!!!
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay M. Married on 05/25/2021

Tambra is the best in the business!

I don’t even know where to start in expressing my deep appreciation and gratitude for Tambra. I was referred to her from one of my vendors and I am so glad that we hired her. I live out of state and knew very little about Springdale prior to having a wedding there, but Tambra was just a wealth of knowledge. Planning a wedding remotely proved to be a complicated task until we welcomed her into our process. From her positive and caring attitude, to her exceptional organizational skills, to the ongoing professional manner she possesses, this process was a breeze because of her. I knew very quickly that I could trust her judgement and I appreciated her opinions. She gave me information directly while being an easygoing person to talk to. Furthermore, Tambra collaborated very well with my other vendors and made everything come together seamlessly. I received several comments from my vendors about how helpful her timelines and communication were in conceptualizing the day. As a result of how tightly everything was organized, I honestly did not stress at all come the Big Day. I repeat: no stress. How often does any bride say that about their wedding day? It was just the most perfect day, largely in part to Tambra and her team. From our first phone call to the end of my wedding night when I was hugging her goodbye with tears of gratitude in my eyes (crying a bit as I write this!), it was truly a pleasure to work with her. As I only get to do this once, I’m just so blessed to know and have worked with her!
    Lacey J. Married on 05/14/2021

Wedding Planner- Tambra Moultrie

YES, yes and yes!! Tambra Moultrie is the best planner I’ve ever seen!

As a stressed bride during covid, changing my wedding three times… planning was a piece of cake with Tambra, only Tambra could make my wedding planning enjoyable.

If I could do one thing all over for my wedding…. I would have flown out earlier to Zion and hung out with Tambra and her family. She is the most positive person who has the special gift of helping others. She isn’t just a remarkable wedding planner, now has become a dear friend. Very inspiring women, uplifting others constantly. She is quiet behind the scenes and will make sure you have the best day of your life. I’m sure there were hiccups during the weekend, which I knew nothing about.

I called her many many times in tears, especially during covid stress and with random dilemmas. She just made me feel comfortable in every aspect…. And then you see her WORK!

Her pictures do not do it justice, everything is strategically planned and placed well before the events start! I didn’t have any stressors the weekend of my wedding (besides Covid testing which she helped me find)

My mother and mother in law contacted her throughout the entire wedding planning. She was patient and cheerful with all my family and wedding guests. I even told her I needed a cooler for all of our drinks to rent… the weekend of the wedding she MADE A COOLER FOR ME! She knew that was my stress, made it all disappear. She earned wayyyy more than she charged me to plan my wedding. Extremely reasonable and I was shocked by how she went above and beyond for me. She planned and organized all of the most wonderful vendors. I’m so thankful I trusted her to plan my most perfect day!

I’m 30 years old and have been a bridesmaid at least 15 times…. Best wedding experience by far because of Tambra 💕
    Bailey M. Married on 09/21/2019

Out of state wedding

When people ask me what I would do the same or different from planning our wedding, our response always starts with, “hire a good day of planner!” and I always recommend Tambra!
    Having Tambra from the start was the best decision we made about planning our wedding. She was supportive of what we wanted but also gave us a ton of great ideas and suggestions to help us make our visions come alive.
    She walked us through what “traditional weddings” have and let us tweak that to make it all our own. Our wedding was truly one of a kind and she made sure it was executed smoothly. She really thinks of it all so the bride and groom don’t have to! From rounding up the groomsmen at the rehearsal to making sure we had enough to eat at the wedding, she took care of it all with ease!
    Tambra truly was the best decision we made with planning our wedding; we could not have done it without her!
    All of our rentals were also from Legacy and they could not have been more perfect! The company was amazing to work with! We are from Las Vegas so we didn’t know many vendors or where to even start and Legacy made sure that we had everything (and more) that we needed to make our dream wedding become a reality!
  • Andrea
    Andrea P. Married on 04/27/2019

Fast set up and take down

I rented tables, chairs, and lights. Everything went very smooth, fast to set up and take down
    Raeann Married on 02/01/2019

Great service!

We rented a small amount of chairs for our intimate wedding ceremony in Zion National Park. We also rented a few Morrocan rugs to stand on during the ceremony. This company was a life-saver! We were originally working with another rental co in Southern UT & even paid a deposit on our rental items. As the wedding grew closer, the communication with that company dwindled, sadly. Legacy was awesome, they were super responsive. The delivery & set-up was flawless. I am so thankful for Legacy for giving us great service in every way!
    Esther Married on 04/28/2018
    I contacted St. George Events a month before my wedding after my previous party rental company fell through. I was having an outdoor wedding with a sit down dinner, full bar, sound system, lighting, and staff, so I needed someone who could provide all these for me, and do it all fairly last minute. When I contact St. George Events, they were immediately responsive and able to provide me with everything I needed. From the moment I contacted them, they were wonderful to work with. Not only were they wonderful at communicating via phone or email, but they were upfront with all their costs, patient with my million questions and ever-changing guest counts. A few weeks prior to my wedding, Jeff met me at the venue and I was able to show him where everything would go. I found out that he later met with my caterer to also coordinate efforts. The day before the wedding, St. George Events showed up with everything we ordered and not only was it all exactly what we wanted, but the lights Jeff provided were incredible! They were better than anything we could have envisioned and they made the place very magical and beautiful. On our wedding day, they provided staff and put me in touch with an amazing bar tender. They coordinated with our catering staff and everything was just perfect! We could not have had such a successful and amazing wedding without them. If I ever am going to throw a party of any sort in the St. George area, St. George Events would be the first person I would contact.
    Natalie Married on 01/05/2018
    Working with St. George Events was lovely! They were very helpful and always made sure that everything was to my liking. I would definitely use them again!
    Emily L. Married on 07/06/2021

Great Service

We worked with Tambra as our wedding planner and she is great! She worked with me and my mom to figure out details even though neither of us live in St.George, so it was really useful to have her knowledge and expertise. She was so helpful in figuring out all the details so we didn't have to and made the wedding look and run perfectly!
    Lendsey S. Married on 06/05/2019

Fun But Not What Expected

Please see google review for details.

Legacy Events & Rentals's reply:

It's funny how some people see things. So the weather turned very bad and their out door wedding has to be relocated in less than 36 hours 50 miles away and to an indoor venue. So everything gets turned upside down and somethings just aren't going to come off as smooth. There was really only one venue they had a chance of getting into and if it were not for our reputation with the venue they would not have agreed to us coming in on such short notice. Their staff didn't know about the wedding because it was so last minute. We got permission late Saturday for a Sunday event. They would have otherwise ended up in thick mud as their initial choice of venue was out in the barren, clay soil of the desert SouthWest (in a heavy rain storm) with nothing but dirt roads, canvas tents, and a few skimpy plants. The wedding arch they wanted was taller than the ceiling of the venue, so we could not have used it. It was out of consideration to the bride that Margie talked with the groom about the arch. Can you imagine the stress she was going through having to change everything in a matter of hours. No florals were pulled from the trash. The alcohol was purchased based on the budget and list that they provided. Can't help it if a particular brides maid drank most of the vodka in the first 30 mins. Quite honestly we think Lendsey was pretty ok; her brides maid not so much, and given what she had said and her "involvement" during the wedding, this review sounds more like she wrote it and not the bride.