St. Florian Fiber Farm Reviews

Florence, AL
Rating 4.8 out of 5, 6 Reviews
View more information

Bethani Married on 09/28/2013
    This venue is absolutely beautiful! The home and grounds are immaculate and provide a wonderful backdrop for pictures. Erika was very helpful! She helped set up the day of wedding and she even found us an officiant. I loved being able to get ready at the house and just relax the day of wedding. It turned out so much better than I could have imagined! I highly recommend this place!!!
    Amy Married on 06/28/2013
    Erika went above and beyond our expectations! Offered help when needed and was a joy to be around! She made sure the venue looked perfect for our special day. I would definitely recommend The St. Florian Fiber Farm for all special events.
    Lauren Married on 06/23/2012
    We had our wedding at Fiber Farm a year and a half ago and were so trilled we chose this location for our special day. The owner Erika was very accommodating and friendly. Fiber farm is beautiful!! There is several spots for a wedding and rehearsal location. Everything was beautiful and exceeded our expectations. Many of the guests made comments about the beauty and coolness (despite being the middle of summer) of the location. We highly recommend using Fiber Farm for your special day!!!
    Gerri Married on 09/09/2012
    The St. Florian Fiber Farm was a beautiful outdoor location for my daughter's wedding and reception. The landscaping at this home is beautifully maintained; the home, inside and out, was perfect for our needs. Erica was very gracious and helpful when I need some guidance and input. All of my vendors worked very well with Erica with the set up and the event went off without a hitch. I felt that Erica made all the wedding party feel very welcome in her home as preparations were taking place. I would highly recommend the St. Florian Fiber Farm if this is the sort of setting you are looking for.
  • User1235273 2+ years ago
    The owner is amazingly nice and thoughtful. She let me change my date from Friday to Saturday without issue. They keep the farm in beautiful condition and take your desires into account when letting everything set up. They are very flexible when it comes to where on the property you want to have the ceremony and reception. It is a wonderful place.
  • User2420920 2+ years ago
    Gorgeous backdrop for a beautiful wedding. Loved having the house open to us throughout the day. Only downfall was lack of a backup plan for rain. Luckily the weather was great on our day!

St. Florian Fiber Farm's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! We do have a plan for rain ( haven't really needed it yet......) call for details. Thank you again for your review.