St Clair Wedding & Event Décor Reviews

St Clair Wedding & Event Décor 5
  • Brian

Brian · Married on 06/30/2019

Where do I start?

I can’t say enough about Gady and her husband Geraldy. From the moment we contacted them, to our meetings, table sample set ups, to our wedding day, they did it all.

Gady’s vision and creativity is one of a kind. She’ll work with you and tell you what works and wouldn’t work. She’ll meet with you and go over the ideas for your tables. She’ll go over lines and drapes to see what you like and don’t like. There’s consistent communication between you and Gady whether it’s through email, FaceTime, text messages, or calls. Communication between us was huge. She decorated 14 tables, provided flowers, a flower wall, bouquets, boutonnières, decorated the pergola, napkins, and provided realistic candles. Our venue didn’t allow real candles so I was a bit bummed. But she made it happen.

From table decorations, the little touches, and flowers, this vendor will make it happen. I have no complaints.

You will not be disappointed.

St Clair Wedding & Event Décor 6
    St Clair Wedding & Event Décor 7
    St Clair Wedding & Event Décor 8
    St Clair Wedding & Event Décor 9
    St Clair Wedding & Event Décor 10
    St Clair Wedding & Event Décor 11
    Sent on 07/04/2019

Lorena · Married on 06/10/2018

From the beginning of the planning process to the end, everything everything met my expectations, thanks so much for Gadyflor and her team for doing such an amazing job!! It truly brought tears to my eyes to see everything how I wanted it and more !!!!! Thanks so much for the amazing flowers and decorations. Let me tell you, I am extremetly picky but I was definitly in love with the entire wedding look!!! I am feeling very blessed and thanksful!!! Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/16/2018

Djanikah · Married on 06/15/2014

They are super easy to work with, and can customize packages for you. They respond quickly and are extremely professional. They can work with a variety of budgets. My wedding looked amazing because of them! You can't go wrong with StClair Wedding and Event Decor!

Sent on 04/20/2016