SS Pictures Reviews

126 Reviews for SS Pictures

• Taylor

Taylor · Married on 01/26/2019

Absolutely incredible!

SS pictures did an incredible job - I hardly even knew they were around, yet they captured the day perfectly. The videographers were kind, respectful of the space each party (bridal and groomsmen) needed, & helpful throughout the entirety of the day! To top it off, they had a video trailer ready for us to watch the very NEXT day & then the entire video done shortly (a day or two) after! They exceeded my expectations and I am so thankful I have this video to help me remember my favorite day!

Sent on 02/05/2019

Mishayla · Married on 12/21/2018

Great to work with!

Travis and his crew were amazing! They were always super punctual whenever they knew that I would be getting my hair/makeup done and they really kept my day flowing very nicely. Super professional, efficient, and fun to work with! The video that he made for my husband and I was absolutely beautiful and something that we will cherish forever! Can’t recommend him enough! (:

Sent on 12/30/2018

Cheyenne S. · Married on 11/17/2018

The experience was amazing

Working with SS pictures was flawless! They went above and beyond and delivered the perfect video capturing our day so nicely!!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Haleigh · Married on 11/03/2018

Travis is the BEST!

Travis created such an amazing wedding video for us to cherish forever! He made our day so much fun, and really made everyone feel comfortable. The quality of the video makes it feel like a movie and everyone I showed it to teared up! I wouldn’t think twice about hiring Travis again! I can’t recommend him and his team enough.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Kylie B. · Married on 10/20/2018

Weddinf Video

Travis was amazing! He captured every special moment for our wedding video so beautifully! The turnaround time is remarkable and he is super talented. Would recommend to any bride and already have! Thanks again!

Sent on 10/26/2018
  • Samantha

Samantha W. · Married on 10/20/2018

Highly Recommend

The easiest of my wedding vendors to work with! Travis and his team were professional, on time, and only added fun to our special day! I just received my video today and have already watched it over a dozen times. I will cherish this video forever and can’t wait to pull this out every anniversary ❤️

Sent on 11/06/2018
  • Kelsie

Kelsie · Married on 10/13/2018

Absolutely Amazing

Travis and his team do a phenomenal job! They went above and beyond to create the perfect video for us. They are so professional, polite, and willing to help with anything! I could not be more pleased with the quality of service, (from all aspects of the business). Their turn around time is the quickest I have ever seen and no quality is lost because of it. I had the preview the day after the wedding & the full video 2 weeks after the wedding. To say I am pleased with their service is a huge understatement. I cannot put into words how much the video they created meant to me and, my now, husband!

Sent on 10/27/2018
  • Maris

Maris · Married on 07/28/2018

When planning my wedding, choosing to have a videographer was one of the last decisions I made. I did not know if I wanted to spend the money. BUT LET ME TELL YOU. I am SO thankful I did and I am even more thankful that I chose SS Pictures!!! Travis Sherman was so easy to work with, had such cool ideas, and went above and beyond with our video. I cannot imagine not having the video of our wedding to keep for the rest of our lives. It so accurately captured the love and joy from our favorite day. On top of all of this, we had a preview video ONE DAY after the wedding, and we had the full video FOUR DAYS after the wedding! He has the fastest turn around time of anyone. This was unreal and the best quality we could have imagined. So if you are on the fence with having a videographer, DO IT. And choose SS Pictures. I promise it will be one of the best decisions you make for your wedding day and beyond. This will be something we treasure for the rest of our lives. Thank you SS Pictures. We are so thankful.

Sent on 08/17/2018

Autumn · Married on 07/07/2018

Worth every single penny, every magical moment was captured and we get to remember and cherish our wedding day forever! These are Extremely talented videoaugraghers!!!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Kimberly · Married on 06/23/2018

Travis does an awesome job! We had a large wedding party and he learned names quickly, was very flexible and great to work with! He also got the video done quickly and included everything I would have wanted!! I would highly recommend him!!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Ailsa · Married on 06/16/2018

I am so glad that we were able to have a team from SS Pictures come and capture our day. The two gentlemen that traveled all the way to Hot Springs were professional but you could still talk to them like they were a close friend, they got what they needed and half the time you didn't even noticed they were there. We choose them off of the reviews and these guys are worth everything.

Sent on 06/23/2018

Cathryn · Married on 06/15/2018

We love our wedding video!!! The quality is amazing and you can tell how much thought Travis and his team put into it! Even though he follows you around all day with a camera you forget he is even there because of how relaxed and professional he is. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Beth · Married on 06/02/2018

Travis and his team do amazing work! His ability to think "outside the box", and creativly construct a story that touches deep within your heart and allows you to feel the love and respect each couple has for one another, (while personally for my daughter's wedding also included video of the importance of God in their relationship ) is beyond amazing! In watching some of his prior videos, I knew he was the right choice for us. He listens to your ideas and gives ideas you didn't even know you wanted, but those ideas make the day and video so special and complete. I highly recommend him and his team. I would also suggest you check out his wife's photography business - Arrow Sherman Photography -where this review holds true to her abilities as well.

Sent on 06/06/2018

Morgan · Married on 06/02/2018

If you want the PERFECT wedding video book SS Pictures!! They did mine and it was everything and more I could’ve imagined! Wonderful team to work with. The quality is amazing and they are great at making the video very personal and meaningful! They also were able to add my proposal video into my wedding video. I was extremely pleased!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Elissabeth · Married on 05/05/2018

My husband and I are so incredibly thankful for travis and his team for capturing the best day of our lives in such a beautiful manner. We love our wedding video so much, and so does the rest of our family and our friends! They were so professional and were willing to accommodate any and all of our needs. They were with us from 9 in the morning until 10:30 at night capturing every wonderful moment on film. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Chelsea · Married on 05/03/2018

Travis and his wife traveled all the way to Hawaii with us to shoot our wedding day, and we were left with some of the most stunning footage I could have ever hoped for! He put together a gorgeous video of our ceremony that we were able to play at our wedding reception back home, and then shot our reception and put the footage all together! I was truly blown away with the quality of his work, and how fun and it easy it was to work with him and his wife! By the end of the experience, we felt like we had two new friends. We will honestly NEVER forget our experience working with this incredibly talented couple. I highly recommend this company to anyone who wants to treasure their wedding memories forever, and have an excellent product to share with family and friends. The video of our wedding is priceless and I couldn't even begin to count how many times we have already watched it. THANK YOU to Travis and Arrow. Hiring you guys was one of the best decisions we possibly could have made! If we ever renew our vows we will be giving you a call!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Ashton · Married on 04/14/2018

I could not be more pleased with Travis and his team! He showed up to the venue before I did, stayed the ENTIRE day, and was one of the last to leave. He was extremely professional, friendly, and supportive throughout my busy day! The best part about working with Travis was how quickly we got our video back. He released our trailer the day after our wedding and had our entire Highlight video back to us within a week. The quality and customer service can't be beat!

Sent on 04/27/2018

David · Married on 02/24/2018

Great experience working with Travis and his team!! They are professional, organized, timely, and their work is amazing! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 03/02/2018

Morgan · Married on 11/04/2017

Loved our experience with Travis @ SS! They did an amazing job of capituring our day just like we asked! You’ll love them as well! Easy to work with and SUPER FAST!

Sent on 11/10/2017

Matt · Married on 09/15/2017

My wife and I met Travis Sherman in high school when we were seniors! He was our Television Production teacher and his movie work was amazing! When we got engaged, he was the first one we thought of! He is fantastic and would recommend to everyone for ANYTHING!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Drew · Married on 09/15/2017

I was IN LOVE with my video that I got back from SS pictures! Also in love with that fact that it was affordable for us! They were literally there all day from 9 am to 10 pm just getting shots of the whole event. I couldn’t thank Travis and his team enough for dedicating his entire day to capture such a beautiful video of my wedding. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Emily · Married on 08/05/2017

SS Pictures seriously made our wedding day!!! Travis was so kind and flexible throughout the day, we couldn't wait to see the final product. It took only 1 day to receive a teaser video, and 3 days to receive the final product... talk about a quick turn around! The best video we have ever seen, he truly captures raw emotions. Travis was so easy to deal with throughout the wedding process, he was very organized and on top of things. Wouldn't recommend anyone else!

Sent on 08/10/2017

Brittany · Married on 07/29/2017

Travis and his team were incredible throughout this entire process! From the initial meeting, to the rehearsal dinner, to the final exit, they were nothing but professional and an absolute pleasure to work with! The gear that they utilize is amazing and their talent is off the charts! We got our teaser back the following Monday and the final video was completed in less than a week! To tell you it was stunning is an understatement. We could not be happier with our decision to work with Travis and his team, absolutely worth every penny and then some!!

Chad & Brittany Lipsmeyer

Sent on 08/03/2017

Jana · Married on 06/23/2017

These guys are amazing! They are so nice and they do great work. We are so glad we used them to capture our special day!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Rick · Married on 06/23/2017

SS PICTURES IS AWESOME!! This is the second wedding that I have witnessed and been involved with them doing the videography, and the quality of work and value for the product is second to none!! As father of the bride on this one, I knew that Video was going to be done professionally and they would capture the essence of the wedding! I would and will recommend there services to anyone who wants to capture the moment!

Sent on 07/05/2017