SS Pictures Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Meghan G. Getting married on 03/06/2022

The Most amazing Videographer EVER

I cannot recommend Travis Sherman enough!!! He is he absolute BEST videographer I've ever seen. He was so professional and was so great the whole wedding!! He also is insanely fast!! He had our highlight reel done 3 days after the wedding and it was AMAZING!!!
  • Cheyenne
    Cheyenne S. Getting married on 11/05/2021

flexible, professional, & quick

Travis, is totally awesome! I got married late May when some of the restrictions of COVID-19 had been lifted but because of COVID wedding plans had changed like venue and a few other details. Travis, was very understanding and flexible! He was very organized and professional if I had any questions he was quick to respond. Travis showed up early that morning on our wedding day to get footage and stayed until we left that night! He had a trailer sent to us less than 24 hours after the wedding and the video was finished within the same week! The video captured the day perfectly! There was clip in the video that I wanted changed and he was quick to make the change and get it back to me without a problem at all! He captured all the special moments and combined it perfectly. I love the way he drew different parts of the video based off what was being said or read in the letter. Travis is the best and will go above and beyond with your wedding video. You will not be disappointed with his service!
    Brittney Married on 09/15/2021
    My experience was awesome ! they were so nice and very professional! I absolutely loved the way my pictures turned out ! Without a doubt my go to photographers ! 10/10 wound recommend for anyone !
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca Q. Married on 09/05/2021

SO SO Happy we got to work with Travis!

Travis did an absolutely amazing job highlighting our wedding day! He is so easy to work with - professional, prompt, responsive, and flexible. PERFECT for any bride. The way Travis worked with the lighting to create just STUNNING shots- we are in awe! We highly recommend Travis for your special event.
    Deb Married on 09/05/2021

Excellent … I highly recommend

He answered my inquiry quick and was easily available throughout the process. He was reasonably priced and the final product showed his attention to detail and was amazing. He sent a trailer within days to share with others and the final product was done within 2 weeks!
    Taylor P. Married on 08/07/2021

Would recommend Travis Sherman Films a million times over!

Travis and his team were absolutely awesome. Everyone always told me that your wedding day would be a blur because of everything going on, and now I totally understand! Which is why I would recommend a videographer to any bride! Fit it in the budget, it is totally worth it. Travis and his team were there for every big part of the day. They were so great to work with throughout the entire process. He responds very quickly to inquiries and I was so excited when the video was complete within a week of the wedding! The turnaround time is unbelievable, especially with the high quality video! My entire family cried watching it and I can't wait to watch it each year. I would recommend Travis and his team over and over again! He seriously was the best!
    Brennan W. Married on 07/03/2021

Professional, Fun, and Captured Everything!

Travis was absolutely amazing. Going into our wedding day, one of the most important purchases for us was our videographer, and SS pictures was the aboslute perfect choice. They were there all day to capture all of the best moments. The day goes by so fast that it's hard to take everything in, but whenever we watch our video, we feel like we didn't miss a thing. They were super professional, but so much fun to have around, and we couldn't be happier with the results. And they had the video to us in just 3 days! I couldn't have asked for better. Thank you so much Travis!!!
    Audrey P. Married on 06/07/2021

Have to use

I would use Travis again and again. My wedding was during the COVID Craziness and they made it extremely easy to reschedule our wedding. We had so much fun throughout the day taking shots and got our full video only days after the wedding!!! You will not go wrong by choosing them to be your videographer!
    Sonya C. Married on 06/05/2021

Outstanding

Travis is amazing to work with. Very patient and informative. We have hired him for 2 weddings now and he does not dissapoint.
    Jordan M. Married on 05/23/2021

10/10!! The absolute BEST!

THE BEST!!!! Travis cares so much and his work is absolutely amazing! He is easy to work with and went above and beyond every expectation we had!
    Shayna S. Married on 05/22/2021

Top Notch!

Travis was professional, reliable, excellent work, and super fast! We got our wedding video back within a couple of days! I would highly recommend Travis, you won’t regret it!
    Breanne J. Married on 04/17/2021

Highly recommend!!

Travis and his team went above and beyond to capture every moment of our wedding day, and created the most beautiful video that we will cherish forever and watch for years to come. We are so glad we chose SS Pictures, thank you for everything!!!
    Emily G. Married on 12/06/2020

Travis and Amber made my wedding video dreams come true even in the midst of a global pandemic.

Back in June, Grayson and I were unable to have the 300+ wedding we had spent months of planning but instead we had a small intimate ceremony with our closest friends and family. It was beautiful and so perfect. Travis was SO flexible with me and understanding about creating the video I had dreamt of forever. He worked with me for months trying to figure out what we could do and he came up with the most creative idea and the most beautiful wedding video. We love it and HIGHLY recommend getting him to film your wedding.
  • O
    Olivia P. Married on 10/24/2020

They are absolutely amazing!

My family and I are in awe over our wedding video!
    Ashland Married on 10/03/2020

Perfect experience

I loved everything about my video and have referred you to everyone I know!
  • Emily
    Emily R. Married on 08/02/2020

Definitely book!

Travis delivered the PERFECT wedding video! When my hair dresser forgot to come he even offered to help me find someone. Besides that, there were no added stresses to him being there. He made me feel like everything was caught on camera and is very creative with his shots.
    Ashley W. Married on 06/26/2020

SS Pictures ran with my idea!!

Travis listened to my crazy idea to film us hiking out to Hawksbill Crag, récord our ceremony and produce a video in time for our reception that evening. He loved it! And perfected it!! I couldn’t imagine my wedding without the price of artwork that he created in just a few hours!! Travis and his team are the only ones I would recommend for your videographer!!
    Kyla Married on 05/30/2020

Amazing!!!

Travis and his team did an amazing job capturing the details of our day! Our video was absolutely beautiful and the perfect representative of us! Not to mention - we received it SO FAST. We got to see the trailer the day after our wedding, and our ceremony footage and highlight reel were finished two days after our wedding. We are so glad we chose SS Pictures; they went above and beyond our expectations!
  • Katie
    Katie M. Married on 04/04/2020

Incredible Experience!!!

Travis and his team were incredible. My husband and I had to move our wedding ceremony up due to the Coronavirus and Travis' team was incredible! They even did a live stream of our ceremony so that all our guests could watch our wedding! The video turned out even more beautiful than we could have ever imagined! If you're looking for a videographer to capture all of the most special moments of your big day, look no further! Travis is your guy!
    Mary T. Married on 10/12/2019

He was amazing!

Travis worked so well with my husband and I! He was so nice and funny! Our video was perfect! Would definitely recommend him!
  • Ashley
    Ashley F. Married on 09/28/2019

Great experience!

Really enjoyed working with Travis and his crew. They were professional, easy to work with, responded promptly to emails, and got our video back to us super fast!
    Melanie B. Married on 09/07/2019

Best videographer ever

Travis did an amazing job videoing our wedding! He was so kind and very organized that made the process a breeze! He never made us feel uncomfortable or crowded during our first look and our ceremony which were very intimate moments. He was able to capture all of that on video and then bring it all together into a beautiful picture of the day! We highly recommend Travis and his team!! They will go above and beyond for you on your wedding day and they are worth every penny! Don’t settle for anything less than the very best and the very best is Travis Sherman!
    Cathy O. Married on 08/10/2019

Beautiful video, beautiful memories!

Travis and Arrow did such an incredible job with our wedding video. I booked him on fairly short notice (2 weeks out) and Travis worked quickly with both myself and my vendors to make sure he had all the information he needed to make the video we were envisioning. The drone footage was totally out of this world, but most importantly he made both my husband and myself feel so comfortable on our wedding day and that was a big contributor to how well the video turned out. Every time I watch our video it brings me to tears, and I can't thank both Travis and Arrow enough for helping us capture the memories of our day!
    Cole S. Married on 07/26/2019

Best videographer we could’ve asked for!

Travis and Shane did an awesome job! They were fun and easy to work with and everything happened with ease! We literally got married on a Friday and had our video by Tuesday! They were there before we arrived and stayed after we left! These guys are the real deal and I would recommend them to anyone!
    Stephanie S. Married on 07/13/2019

Highly recommend!!!

We purchased the Relive the moment package and it was 100% worth it!! The videos were beautiful and we will cherish them forever. SS Pictures were absolutely incredible! They have great personalities and they work extremely hard! My husband and I loved working with them!!