SRS Photography Reviews

SRS Photography 7
  • Meredith

Meredith Mccarthy · Married on 05/17/2019

Creative, Amazing....Highly Recommend!

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with the very talented Sara Stadtmiller from SRS Photography for our wedding. Sara brought her assistant Dave for the day, and together they did an amazing job. Their professionalism, quality, and skill are phenomenal. They’re also just fabulous people! When we met Sara we immediately got good vibes. She took clear instructions about our requests and really got to know us personally and as a couple. She listened attentively and was sensitive and understanding of our unique family situations.

On the day of the wedding, Sara and Dave took all of the posed family portraits that we asked for. We were never made to feel awkward, and they provided the perfect amount of direction. Sara and Dave wore several “hats” throughout the evening. Not only did they take on the photographer role, they also helped in many other ways (putting on the men’s boutonnieres and keeping everyone on task and on time during portraits). They worked well with the wedding venue staff and other vendors, which made everything go smoothly. Most importantly, their humor, enthusiasm, and easy-going energy made us feel at ease.

We LOVE our pictures. All of our friends and family comment on how absolutely stunning they are. Our favorites are the candid shots of our bridal party getting ready and our guests mingling and dancing the night away. They were able to capture so many amazing moments, including many that we as the bride and groom missed.

Every time we look through our photos, we relive our wedding day all over again and we could not be happier with Sara’s work. Her experience, knowledge, and creativity are second to none and we highly recommend her to everyone for all occasions. We are so lucky to have met Sara. She truly captured our wedding day so beautifully—we couldn’t have asked for more. Thank you!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Dallas Fitzpatrick · Married on 05/11/2019

Natural, Personal and Amazing!

From the moment I viewed Sara’s online galleries, I knew I wanted her to be my husband’s and my photographer for our wedding. And when I met her to review pricing and see in person albums, I fell even more in love with her work. Sara’s work looks and feels personal- her photos don’t look like some chain photography place where you can just photoshop each couples face into the images and they look the same. They are unique, personal, fun and have captured so much love and excitement of our wedding day. My husband who is not a fan of getting his picture felt totally comfortable with her assistant photographer, and he loves himself in our pictures, which he usually doesn’t. I love having these beautiful memories that we can look back on to replay our wedding day over, and to share with family and friends.
    Thank you so much Sara for being so fun and keeping up with all my dancing and running around! I love our online gallery, USB, and prints! I can’t wait to create our album!!

Sent on 07/14/2019
    SRS Photography 8

Jess D · Married on 04/28/2019

Amazing photographer

We were so pleased with the beautiful photos that Sara took on our wedding day. She took a lot of time to get to know us and went out of her way to capture the joy we felt on our special day. She was also so discrete during the ceremony and reception that we barely knew she was there, which was something that was important to us. We highly recommend Sara to anyone in need of a photographer!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Lynda Roth · Married on 12/28/2018

12/2018 2nd wedding

Sara is by far one of the most professional vendors we had the pleasure to work with for our small wedding held at Molly Pitcher Inn in Red Bank, NJ.
    She listened to our needs and came through with pictures of all our requests!
    Her photographs were exceptional and we couldn’t be happier!
    She captured the heart and spirit of our wedding beautifully.
    She always arrived on time, with a smile and courteous manner. We felt very relaxed and it showed in our pictures!

Sent on 02/10/2019
    SRS Photography 9
  • Betsy

Betsy Cooper · Married on 10/28/2018

Amazing Wedding Photographer

Sara is an incredible photographer who documented our wedding beautifully. Photography was the most important part of our wedding, but we were concerned about it. Would we find someone who was able to take action shots of everyone dancing? Could someone get a ceremony shot with our backlit venue? Was it possible for anyone to get a photo with my eyes open? Short answer: yes.

Sara immediately put us at ease and took time to get to know us as a couple. She incorporated what we wanted (more color and fewer black and white photos than her typical aesthetic, more reception photos and fewer first look photos) while steering us to beautiful engagement and wedding day shots.

Our reception photos were some of our favorites. There are so many beautifully composed dance floor shots. How you can compose a three-hours-into-and-open-bar dance floor shot like an Italian Renaissance painting where everyone looks good? We don’t know, but Sara did, and the end results are framed. Sara and her team were able to take photos of almost everyone at our reception, and they captured the story of the day.

Sara has already done additional photo shoots for other family members.

Sent on 05/01/2019

SRS Photography's reply:

You gals rule! Thank you!!! No one has ever compared my reception photos to a Italian Renaissance painting-haha! love it!!

Maria B · Married on 08/18/2018

SRS was Wonderful!

We used SRS Photography 8/18/18 for our wedding and was thoroughly pleased.Sara is professional, personable and really takes your wishes and concerns seriously. Would highly recommend and all vendors should be like her! Thank you! Thank you!! Maria and Greg🌸

Sent on 10/30/2018

Kelly · Married on 05/19/2018

One word. AWESOME!!!! Professional, caring, supportive and talented! I highly recommend SRS Photography!

Sent on 09/19/2018
    SRS Photography 10
    SRS Photography 11
    SRS Photography 12
    SRS Photography 13
    SRS Photography 14
    SRS Photography 15

SRS Photography's reply:

Thank you, Kelly & Alli!!!

Maria · Married on 11/24/2017

Sara and Team were a pleasure to work with! Sara is an absolute pro and had so many tips and tricks both for getting the best pictures along with wedding day tips that I didn't even think of. I am glad her and her team were part of my wedding day! The Pictures are beautiful and she truly capture the feeling of the day. I highly recommend SRS Photography. I can not wait to receive our Wedding Book :)

Sent on 03/09/2018

SRS Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Maria!!! What a great day! We couldn't be happier for you & Baron!! Your album is going to be beautiful ;-)

Tory · Married on 09/09/2017

Sara and her team were the best! She meet with us and really listened to what we were looking for and created the perfect package to match our unique wedding. She was so accommodating and talented and I feel lucky that we found her. I was drawn to her work by her ability to capture candid moments and movement. Some of my favorite shots are from the dance floor and the beach!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Alayna · Married on 09/03/2017

Sara captured our wedding perfectly. She worked well with our families even in stressful moments! She was also very professional working hand in hand with our wedding day-of coordinator to ensure that the timing for the day accommodated our shot list. Strongly recommend her!!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Danielle · Married on 08/26/2017

Sara and Dave photographed our wedding and it was perfect! They arrived on time, made sure to get all of the family and friends shots that we wanted and got a ton of dance floor shots without us even noticing they were there. The photos came out beautifully and we would highly recommend SRS photography!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Thank you!

J · Married on 07/27/2017

We wanted to support the local business in Asbury Park and was so lucky to find Sara. She captured all our moments and we love our candid photos.

Sent on 09/11/2017

Theresa · Married on 07/07/2017

Sara was a wonderful photographer!! She did a beautiful job with pictures and making the whole process so easy and fun!!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Julie · Married on 07/01/2017

We could not be happier with our choice to have Sara as the photographer for our wedding. From a personal standpoint, she is down to earth, friendly, easy to talk to and get along with. She really took the time to get to know us and learn about our families. From a professional standpoint, she is in a league of her own – organized, flexible and thoughtful with the experience to really back it all up. Sara helped us outline the timeline for our photo session, which my husband and I really needed and appreciated. Everything went so smoothly thanks to her organization; she and her partner Dave were able to keep things on schedule and moving along while maintaining a kind and patient presence with us and our families. During the reception Sara was on top of things, demonstrating that she really listened to what was important to us, such as pulling us aside to capture the special shots with family and friends we had asked for. Best of all, she turned around the photos in a short amount of time, and they are AMAZING! Sara and Dave really have an eye for capturing the big events while finding the quiet moments as well. The photos are bright and clear and capture the day in the most beautiful way. Thank you for everything, Sara. We love you!

Sent on 10/24/2017

SRS Photography's reply:

Ahhh! What a thoughtful and touching review! Thank you so much for taking the time-I really appreciate it! I cannot wait to make your beautiful album!!! xoxo

MaryBeth · Married on 06/25/2017

We could not have been more pleased with Sara Stadtmiller and SRS Photography for our wedding day photos. Right from the start, Sara was a pleasure to work with. She was very responsive and really professional. She listened to our situation and suggested a customized package for us, having a second photographer for only a portion of the day when it was needed. We appreciated that she didn't want us to overspend when we didn't need to. During our initial meeting, she took really good notes and documented our wishes for how our day should go and who we wanted in the photographs. This helped throughout the whole process and made the day of the wedding go very smoothly as she was prepared and organized. We really appreciated how comfortable she made us feel and we never had to stress about the photography for our wedding.
    Best of all, the photographs are beautiful!!
    Sara candidly captured the emotions of our special day and we never felt posed or unnatural. Her photos are very creative and we were really impressed with how she was able to handle the bright sunlight conditions of noon-time June wedding.
    We highly recommend Sara and SRS photography!

Sent on 08/18/2017

Lindsey · Married on 06/24/2017

Sara is AMAZING! I can't say enough good things about her :) When my husband and I first met with her it was such an easy process. She was so easy to talk to, and really understood what our vision was for our wedding. We had a long engagement and she was always keeping in touch with us throughout the process. We met in person with her once more before the actual wedding to go over logistics and specific photos we wanted taken. The day of the wedding went so smoothly thanks to Sara. We recently got our photos back and my husband and I were commenting that we didn't even know that she had taken half of the photos she took because she did such a good job of not being in our faces, but getting every single photo we wanted. Every person we shared the photos with said that there was not one bad photo, and I could not agree more! I can't even pick one favorite, they are all my favorite :) Sara is so easy to talk to, and very calm, which is necessary on your wedding day! She really knows what she is doing. I could go on for days about how great and professional Sara was!

Sent on 08/17/2017

Annie · Married on 05/13/2017

We feel so lucky to have had the chance to work with Sara (and her assistant, Dave) as our wedding photographer . From our very first interaction, Sara was both professional and approachable. She was terrific about communicating with us both before and after our wedding. We talked with her in person, through email, on the phone, and via Skype. The day of our wedding was a rainy mess. We had to create a new plan as to where we would take photographs. Sara and Dave were so positive. They really set us at ease. Despite the rain and our huge, hectic families, the photographs are so beautiful and fun. We especially love all of the candid photos they took during the reception. We will truly treasure these photos forever and are so grateful to Sara and Dave for all of their hard work and talent!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Matthew · Married on 04/09/2017

There was one area of our wedding that my wife was unwilling to compromise on, and that was the photography. Everything else, food, flowers, music, those were temporary, but the photographs will hopefully outlast us and be enjoyed by our great grandchildren. For this reason, we are lucky to have met Sarah. From the get go, she was flexible and easy to work with, and made a point to make sure she knew what we wanted well in advance. The photographs were all excellent, and all of our guests were photographed. Engagement photographs were great as well. We are both completely satisfied, and will happily recommend Sarah and David for future weddings.

One specific point I would like to make, when my wife and I attended other weddings, we both were bothered when ceremonies were interrupted by the wedding photographer, or they were too intrusive throughout the party. We both told Sarah we did not want a photo shoot, but for her to document the wedding as it truly happened. We are fortunate Sarah knew exactly the perfect balance of not being intrusive while capturing every authentic aspect of the wedding. We were able to enjoy our special day and have great photographs for the future.

Sent on 09/06/2017

Melissa · Married on 11/12/2016

Before I can even comment on the day of, I have to say that Sara helped us with some major decisions early on about the timeline that I had never even thought of! With her help we came up with a flexible but important timeline for the events of the day. Since we were having the ceremony and reception at the same location, breaking away for some photos was going to take some planning. Now, that being said, the ceremony started an hour late, then was ended before it was actually supposed to, my husband and I ended up walking out instead of taking pictures with family, then the whole next 2 hours of the schedule were done backwards, it was a little insane. I honestly have to say what kept me smiling and not caring was that Sara kept us rolling through it all, taking pictures but also getting us back on the timeline with all of the shots we wanted. Then when we got all the photos back and got to see how seamless and magical it all looked it was a reminder of what an amazing and beautiful day our Wedding Day was! If you already love the look and quality of Sara's portfolio and are just wondering if she'll be the right "person" - SHE IS!!!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Ashley · Married on 11/05/2016

I couldn't have asked for a more personable and down to earth photographer. Saying Sara is talented is an understatement. She has a great eye for natural, candid moments. Every time I look at all of the pictures, I feel like it was just yesterday.

Sent on 08/22/2017

L · Married on 10/16/2016

As we approach our one year wedding anniversary, we continue to be so thrilled we found Sara to take our wedding photos. Not only did our photos come out beautifully – Sara is so kind and a wonderful person. She captured every important moment of our wedding – and even got us to take sunset photos on the beach after our vows! Throughout the whole day, we never noticed Sara or her team (in a good way). They never got in the way or forced any cheesy photos, which is something we did not want during our special day. Sara is not only a wedding photographer, she is an artist – and this shows through her photos. We keep getting compliments to this day about how beautiful and happy our photos are. Sara also introduced us to a videographer and they worked together wonderfully. Thank you, Sara and team, for capturing our special day!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Paige-Leigh · Married on 10/15/2016

My husband and I just got married in October 2016, and we couldn't be more grateful to have had Sara capture our day so perfectly! From the moment I met Sara, I knew that we would be in wonderfully talented hands!
    Not only is Sara super fun and easy-going (it was so much fun to have Sara ride in the limo with the bridesmaids!!), she is completely organized and kept us right on track! We have had such a lovely time looking at all of the wonderful moments she caught on film. Now, the only problem is - how do we narrow down 800 amazing photos?!?! Many thanks, Sara!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Amy · Married on 10/01/2016

We were SO lucky to have found Sara to shoot our wedding. Not only is she incredibly talented, but she is truly an amazing person who was super easy and fun to work with. Choosing a photographer was the most important piece of planning our wedding. From the moment we met Sara, we knew we had found someone special! The entire day flowed so smoothly because of her. She was a huge help and I was so grateful for her that day! Every single little detail that was important to us on our special day was captured beautifully through her photos. I cannot say enough positive things about our experience with SRS photography. Sara's work is simply amazing, and we are beyond pleased with our photos!!! Thank you, Sara, from the bottom of our hearts!

Sent on 12/11/2016

Sara was great to work with, providing a calm presence and professionalism. The excitement and anticipation were high in the last moments leading up to the ceremony, but she guided us through and captured AMAZING images along the way! We couldn't have wanted anything more from her!

Sent on 10/27/2016

SRS Photography's reply:

Wow-That means a lot! Thank you!!