SRS Photography Reviews

39 | Asbury Park, NJ

39 Reviews for SRS Photography

39 SRS Photography Reviews

Kelly · Married on 05/19/2018

One word. AWESOME!!!! Professional, caring, supportive and talented! I highly recommend SRS Photography!

Sent on 09/19/2018
    SRS Photography 1
    SRS Photography 2
    SRS Photography 3
    SRS Photography 4
    SRS Photography 5
    SRS Photography 6

SRS Photography's reply:

Thank you, Kelly & Alli!!!

Maria · Married on 11/24/2017

Sara and Team were a pleasure to work with! Sara is an absolute pro and had so many tips and tricks both for getting the best pictures along with wedding day tips that I didn't even think of. I am glad her and her team were part of my wedding day! The Pictures are beautiful and she truly capture the feeling of the day. I highly recommend SRS Photography. I can not wait to receive our Wedding Book :)

Sent on 03/09/2018

SRS Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Maria!!! What a great day! We couldn't be happier for you & Baron!! Your album is going to be beautiful ;-)

Tory · Married on 09/09/2017

Sara and her team were the best! She meet with us and really listened to what we were looking for and created the perfect package to match our unique wedding. She was so accommodating and talented and I feel lucky that we found her. I was drawn to her work by her ability to capture candid moments and movement. Some of my favorite shots are from the dance floor and the beach!

Alayna · Married on 09/03/2017

Sara captured our wedding perfectly. She worked well with our families even in stressful moments! She was also very professional working hand in hand with our wedding day-of coordinator to ensure that the timing for the day accommodated our shot list. Strongly recommend her!!

Danielle · Married on 08/26/2017

Sara and Dave photographed our wedding and it was perfect! They arrived on time, made sure to get all of the family and friends shots that we wanted and got a ton of dance floor shots without us even noticing they were there. The photos came out beautifully and we would highly recommend SRS photography!

Sent on 10/22/2017

THANK YOU!!

J · Married on 07/27/2017

We wanted to support the local business in Asbury Park and was so lucky to find Sara. She captured all our moments and we love our candid photos.

Theresa · Married on 07/07/2017

Sara was a wonderful photographer!! She did a beautiful job with pictures and making the whole process so easy and fun!!

Julie · Married on 07/01/2017

We could not be happier with our choice to have Sara as the photographer for our wedding. From a personal standpoint, she is down to earth, friendly, easy to talk to and get along with. She really took the time to get to know us and learn about our families. From a professional standpoint, she is in a league of her own – organized, flexible and thoughtful with the experience to really back it all up. Sara helped us outline the timeline for our photo session, which my husband and I really needed and appreciated. Everything went so smoothly thanks to her organization; she and her partner Dave were able to keep things on schedule and moving along while maintaining a kind and patient presence with us and our families. During the reception Sara was on top of things, demonstrating that she really listened to what was important to us, such as pulling us aside to capture the special shots with family and friends we had asked for. Best of all, she turned around the photos in a short amount of time, and they are AMAZING! Sara and Dave really have an eye for capturing the big events while finding the quiet moments as well. The photos are bright and clear and capture the day in the most beautiful way. Thank you for everything, Sara. We love you!

Sent on 10/24/2017

SRS Photography's reply:

Ahhh! What a thoughtful and touching review! Thank you so much for taking the time-I really appreciate it! I cannot wait to make your beautiful album!!! xoxo

MaryBeth · Married on 06/25/2017

We could not have been more pleased with Sara Stadtmiller and SRS Photography for our wedding day photos. Right from the start, Sara was a pleasure to work with. She was very responsive and really professional. She listened to our situation and suggested a customized package for us, having a second photographer for only a portion of the day when it was needed. We appreciated that she didn't want us to overspend when we didn't need to. During our initial meeting, she took really good notes and documented our wishes for how our day should go and who we wanted in the photographs. This helped throughout the whole process and made the day of the wedding go very smoothly as she was prepared and organized. We really appreciated how comfortable she made us feel and we never had to stress about the photography for our wedding.
    Best of all, the photographs are beautiful!!
    Sara candidly captured the emotions of our special day and we never felt posed or unnatural. Her photos are very creative and we were really impressed with how she was able to handle the bright sunlight conditions of noon-time June wedding.
    We highly recommend Sara and SRS photography!

Lindsey · Married on 06/24/2017

Sara is AMAZING! I can't say enough good things about her :) When my husband and I first met with her it was such an easy process. She was so easy to talk to, and really understood what our vision was for our wedding. We had a long engagement and she was always keeping in touch with us throughout the process. We met in person with her once more before the actual wedding to go over logistics and specific photos we wanted taken. The day of the wedding went so smoothly thanks to Sara. We recently got our photos back and my husband and I were commenting that we didn't even know that she had taken half of the photos she took because she did such a good job of not being in our faces, but getting every single photo we wanted. Every person we shared the photos with said that there was not one bad photo, and I could not agree more! I can't even pick one favorite, they are all my favorite :) Sara is so easy to talk to, and very calm, which is necessary on your wedding day! She really knows what she is doing. I could go on for days about how great and professional Sara was!

Annie · Married on 05/13/2017

We feel so lucky to have had the chance to work with Sara (and her assistant, Dave) as our wedding photographer . From our very first interaction, Sara was both professional and approachable. She was terrific about communicating with us both before and after our wedding. We talked with her in person, through email, on the phone, and via Skype. The day of our wedding was a rainy mess. We had to create a new plan as to where we would take photographs. Sara and Dave were so positive. They really set us at ease. Despite the rain and our huge, hectic families, the photographs are so beautiful and fun. We especially love all of the candid photos they took during the reception. We will truly treasure these photos forever and are so grateful to Sara and Dave for all of their hard work and talent!

Matthew · Married on 04/09/2017

There was one area of our wedding that my wife was unwilling to compromise on, and that was the photography. Everything else, food, flowers, music, those were temporary, but the photographs will hopefully outlast us and be enjoyed by our great grandchildren. For this reason, we are lucky to have met Sarah. From the get go, she was flexible and easy to work with, and made a point to make sure she knew what we wanted well in advance. The photographs were all excellent, and all of our guests were photographed. Engagement photographs were great as well. We are both completely satisfied, and will happily recommend Sarah and David for future weddings.

One specific point I would like to make, when my wife and I attended other weddings, we both were bothered when ceremonies were interrupted by the wedding photographer, or they were too intrusive throughout the party. We both told Sarah we did not want a photo shoot, but for her to document the wedding as it truly happened. We are fortunate Sarah knew exactly the perfect balance of not being intrusive while capturing every authentic aspect of the wedding. We were able to enjoy our special day and have great photographs for the future.

Melissa · Married on 11/12/2016

Before I can even comment on the day of, I have to say that Sara helped us with some major decisions early on about the timeline that I had never even thought of! With her help we came up with a flexible but important timeline for the events of the day. Since we were having the ceremony and reception at the same location, breaking away for some photos was going to take some planning. Now, that being said, the ceremony started an hour late, then was ended before it was actually supposed to, my husband and I ended up walking out instead of taking pictures with family, then the whole next 2 hours of the schedule were done backwards, it was a little insane. I honestly have to say what kept me smiling and not caring was that Sara kept us rolling through it all, taking pictures but also getting us back on the timeline with all of the shots we wanted. Then when we got all the photos back and got to see how seamless and magical it all looked it was a reminder of what an amazing and beautiful day our Wedding Day was! If you already love the look and quality of Sara's portfolio and are just wondering if she'll be the right "person" - SHE IS!!!

Ashley · Married on 11/05/2016

I couldn't have asked for a more personable and down to earth photographer. Saying Sara is talented is an understatement. She has a great eye for natural, candid moments. Every time I look at all of the pictures, I feel like it was just yesterday.

L · Married on 10/16/2016

As we approach our one year wedding anniversary, we continue to be so thrilled we found Sara to take our wedding photos. Not only did our photos come out beautifully – Sara is so kind and a wonderful person. She captured every important moment of our wedding – and even got us to take sunset photos on the beach after our vows! Throughout the whole day, we never noticed Sara or her team (in a good way). They never got in the way or forced any cheesy photos, which is something we did not want during our special day. Sara is not only a wedding photographer, she is an artist – and this shows through her photos. We keep getting compliments to this day about how beautiful and happy our photos are. Sara also introduced us to a videographer and they worked together wonderfully. Thank you, Sara and team, for capturing our special day!

Paige-Leigh · Married on 10/15/2016

My husband and I just got married in October 2016, and we couldn't be more grateful to have had Sara capture our day so perfectly! From the moment I met Sara, I knew that we would be in wonderfully talented hands!
    Not only is Sara super fun and easy-going (it was so much fun to have Sara ride in the limo with the bridesmaids!!), she is completely organized and kept us right on track! We have had such a lovely time looking at all of the wonderful moments she caught on film. Now, the only problem is - how do we narrow down 800 amazing photos?!?! Many thanks, Sara!

Amy · Married on 10/01/2016

We were SO lucky to have found Sara to shoot our wedding. Not only is she incredibly talented, but she is truly an amazing person who was super easy and fun to work with. Choosing a photographer was the most important piece of planning our wedding. From the moment we met Sara, we knew we had found someone special! The entire day flowed so smoothly because of her. She was a huge help and I was so grateful for her that day! Every single little detail that was important to us on our special day was captured beautifully through her photos. I cannot say enough positive things about our experience with SRS photography. Sara's work is simply amazing, and we are beyond pleased with our photos!!! Thank you, Sara, from the bottom of our hearts!

Sara was great to work with, providing a calm presence and professionalism. The excitement and anticipation were high in the last moments leading up to the ceremony, but she guided us through and captured AMAZING images along the way! We couldn't have wanted anything more from her!

Sent on 10/27/2016

SRS Photography's reply:

Wow-That means a lot! Thank you!!

Brittany · Married on 07/15/2016

We were so incredibly lucky to get SRS Photography to do our July wedding. Working with Sara was easy and stress free from the beginning. We spoke on the phone and met in person to figure exactly what we wanted for our big day... and wow did she deliver. With the help of Dave and Jen (also wonderful personalities), we got wedding photos that exceeded our expectations. The turn-around time was quick, and the quality is second to none. They captured our personalities and vision for the day perfectly. We have had so much fun going back to our pictures time and time again to relive the day. We could not be more thankful to Sara and her team for giving us these beautiful memories. We HIGHLY recommend SRS Photography. This will be the most stress-free and personal vendor you will find for your wedding day.

Patricia · Married on 10/17/2015

I cannot even begin to express how wonderful Sara is. From the moment we met, it was clear that she would do everything possible to ensure our photos were picture perfect. Sara took the time to get to know us and to make us feel at ease. Her professionalism is beyond reproach. Sara made every effort to make the family and wedding photo session run smoothly and according to schedule. Her pictures of the ceremony and of the reception are exceptional.
    Best of the Best!

Caren · Married on 08/22/2015

If you have the opportunity to have Sara photograph your wedding, do not hesitate to book her! We found Sara through our venue (The Oyster Point Hotel). We met with a few photographers, but it was an easy decision for us to choose Sara. Not only are her pictures stunningly beautiful and different than traditional posed wedding photos, but Sara has such an easy going, friendly disposition! She was wonderful to work with and has such an eye for amazing shots! She was never in the way during the wedding, but always seemed to be there if one of us wanted to capture a shot. Sara was always professional, easy to get in touch with, and she had our photographs ready very quickly in a beautiful case for the USB drive. It is truly going to be a challenge to narrow down the photos for our album! Thank you Sara for your help in making our wedding day perfect! - Caren and Carl

Emily · Married on 07/03/2015

I wish I had the right words to express how happy James and I are with Sara. From the moment we met Sara, to the engagement photo shoot, to receiving our pictures, we have been beyond thrilled. She has made us feel like the most special bride and groom - if there was one person looking out for us during our planning it was Sara! And of course - her photography is beautiful! I have had so many comments and many of my friends have been quite jealous that my pictures turned out the way they did. For me, this vendor was most important because these pictures are what remind you and your significant other of what an amazing day your wedding truly was. And Sara gave us that - I can't thank her enough. I could go on and on but I also know Sara's work speaks for itself!

Lisa · Married on 06/20/2015

Sara was so amazing! She an awesome job capturing our wedding even in the pouring rain! Our pictures turned out beautiful. She is super easy to work with and very organized. I will be recommending her to any one who asks.

Krista · Married on 06/06/2015

Without a doubt, our FAVORITE wedding vendor - SRS Photography!

Sara is simply 'the best'! She is just so easy to work with - from our initial conversations about the different photo packages and what worked for our budget, to coordinating the engagement photo shoot, to her phenomenal job at the wedding, we really loved every second of working with Sara. In fact, We truly think of her as a good friend who wanted the best for us - we could tell that she really cares about her work and her clients. I can't stress this point enough, but she made every step simple to navigate. She is organized and proactive. We worked with a long list of vendors for the wedding, but working with Sara was by far the easiest. I never had to worry about anything picture related - she is a true professional. She was so 'on point' with everything. And her photographic style is just stunning - she is one talented lady! She captured such intimate and candid moments without ever being intrusive - very natural. We didn't even know she was there most of the time. Sara managed the wedding party seamlessly. We were a large group, but she kept us on track, while ensuring to capture key photos. We are beyond happy with our photos and have so many to choose from - and this is certainly a good problem to have. You will not regret working with Sara. We would pick her a million times over!!!