SR Entertainment Group Reviews

SR Entertainment Group 6
SR Entertainment Group 7
  • Francesca

Francesca · Married on 09/01/2019

Never danced so hard in my life!

Steven and his team truly blew me away from the first meeting down to our wedding day! They truly put on quite the party and I never danced so hard in my life! From the first song to the last song they kept the whole crowd involved and dancing, even my husband danced and he NEVER dances. If you’re thinking of having some live music incorporated, I HIGHLY recommend it! The sax player was absolutely AMAZING!! All of our guests are still talking about him because his talent is like no other! My dad loves the saxophone and had him in tears! S.R Entertainment is 100% the best and ONLY option to go with!! Thank you for making my night the best night of my life... and for playing one last song for me to go crazy on the dance floor to!

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • F

F Hose · Married on 08/10/2019

Outstanding!!

SRE delivers on their promised services. One stop shopping. No need to look elsewhere for any other services. Would use SRE again.

Sent on 08/15/2019

Danielle · Married on 08/03/2019

Best Day Ever

I would just like to thank SR Entertainment for the most memorable day of our lives. Top Shelf, Class Act. The teamwork, your timing and chemistry together made for one incredible day. I recommend anyone who is looking for a DJ for a wedding or sweet sixteen, look no further, SR Entertainment is it!! Steven on percussion, Thomas mixing it up. Not only are we ecstatic but everyone is still talking about SR Entertainment for the past 2 weeks.
    Steven, Thomas, We cannot thank you enough we love you guys and now we have a life-long friendship.

Thanks Guys,
    Love,
    The Sorrentino’s
    AKA Mr. and Mrs. Sally BOTZ

Sent on 08/19/2019

Chris S · Married on 07/26/2019

11/10. Highly Recommend

SR Entertainment does not disappoint. Steven had everyone up all night long and having a saxophone player just put it over the top. We are still getting compliments about the music. Thank you all so much.

Sent on 08/30/2019
  • Tina

Tina · Married on 07/12/2019

Best decision we made!

Steven and his team are phenomenal! We were looking for a company who would be able to please both our Puerto Rican and Italian guests, and SR knocked it out of the park. They played exactly what we wanted to hear, got EVERYONE up out of their seats (some were even dancing ON their seats), and everyone had a blast. We couldn't have hired a better company. From the beginning, SR was easy to communicate with, they were prepared the day of, they read our crowd well, and everything was flawless. If you want people to dance all night at your wedding, you need to meet SR Entertainment Group.

Sent on 07/17/2019
    SR Entertainment Group 8
    SR Entertainment Group 9
    SR Entertainment Group 10
  • Rosanna

Anthony Nerone · Married on 07/07/2019

By far one of the best DJ companies.

Our wedding guests had such a great time dancing at our wedding. They played a variety of music based on our taste and got all our guests to get up from their tables and dance the night away. Highly recommend using them for your next event.

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Michael

Michael Campos · Married on 06/07/2019

Amazing Wedding

Steven and his team did a great job. Our guests had so much fun, they complimented SRE all throughout the night. Went above and beyond to make sure our special day was everything we dreamed of. They’re the best. Highly recommend them if you want your event to be amazing.

Sent on 07/09/2019
    SR Entertainment Group 15
    SR Entertainment Group 16

Passantino · Married on 05/25/2019

The Best DJ around

Steven Retas had my entire party rocking like you wouldn’t believe, when you have 80 year women & men dancing on chairs and everyone on the dance floor, you know the DJ is great

Sent on 07/07/2019
  • Bianca

Bianca Gallo · Married on 05/04/2019

Wonderful!

The entire team was great!! Steven got every up and partying the entire night. The sax player was an excellent addition as well. No one wanted to leave was the night ended. Highly recommended !!

Sent on 04/29/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 04/07/2019

Best DJ Company!

Steven and his crew DJ'd our wedding last night and they did a phenomenal job!! From the lighting, music, and the photo montage they put together was worth every dollar. The guests had a great time!

Sent on 04/08/2019

Erika Gangi · Married on 02/23/2019

Best dj by far!

SR Entertainment was amazing & easy to work with! They made our wedding one to remember everyone had an amazing time thanks to them! I would definetly recommend them!

Sent on 03/22/2019

Jenny · Married on 11/30/2018

My experience here was amazing! They are great at what they do and they are very skilled. I highly recommend SR Entertainment.

Sent on 03/02/2018
  • janine

janine · Married on 10/20/2018

Best DJ on the planet

WE CANNOT SAY ENOUGH GOOD THINGS ABOUT TOMMY AND STEVE ... YOU MADE OUR WEDDING ONE TO REMEMBER AND MADE US FEEL LIKE FAMILY OUR GUESTS ARE STILL TALKING ABOUT YOU STEVE!!

Sent on 03/13/2019
    SR Entertainment Group 17
    SR Entertainment Group 18
    SR Entertainment Group 19

Rupa · Married on 10/12/2018

My Guyanese and Italian Wedding

I am happy to say that I made a great decision to have the SR Entertainment Group at my wedding. I was skeptical at first because my wedding was a fusion of cultures and to be quite frank, ”what would they know about Bollywood, Chutney and Soca ?” Well I would learn the day of my wedding that SR Entertainment Group did more than convince me. They convinced my guests too. My guest were dancing the Tarantella, Bollywood hits and of course everything in between to cover the fusion.
    They played everything and covered every genre requested. My dance floor was filled 90% of the time.
    I am still in shock of how beautiful and perfect it all went down.
    Everyone keeps telling me how great my MC Frankie was. He did an amazing job. Everyone compliments me about him. They loved his energy, his personality and his presentation all around. Almost every one of my guest have told me that they were greeted by him. I am shocked, I had a guest list of 255.
    I’ve been told over and over that my DJ was “Worth Every Penny and More”.
    The team treated us like family that meant a lot. We were guests at our event.
    I was happy that Thomas made it his duty to show up to my reception to make sure all went well. It was important to him that everything I asked for was executed and that meant a lot to me.
    The SR Entertainment Group treated me like family and I couldn’t ask for more. I am truly happy.

Sent on 11/12/2018
  • Samantha

Samantha Gentile · Married on 10/06/2018

Fantastic Fun and enjoyable

SR Entertainment was amazing. They played exactly what we wanted and went off of the vibe from the crowd. We were very happy with our decision they made it effortless for us!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Maura · Married on 09/29/2018

SR Entertainment Group was hands down one of the best parts of our wedding! They had everyone on the dance floor and at one point our guests were standing on chairs dancing! If you are looking to have a great party and make sure your guests are dancing than Steve and his crew are for you!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Anthony Mondragon · Married on 09/08/2018

The best ever.

So my event was Latino. I was worried about that, but Steve and his team just had magic and made that night amazing. Everyone had a blast the DJ was awesome, It was just all the best. Thomas was always on top of everything. Loved them all.

Sent on 10/15/2018

Kristal · Married on 09/02/2018

Steven and his team were amazing! Throughout our interactions we never felt pressured or hassled. Customer service is a top priority for the SR team. They did an amazing job incorporating many different genres of music that we requested. They really took the time to understand the music we like and as a result, our family and friends had a blast, dancing all night long. Thank you for making our night so memorable.

Sent on 10/03/2018

Csabi · Married on 09/01/2018

We had guests from 11 different countries. We thought that it would be impossible for everyone to have a good time, but the music and entertainment was just amazing.
    Thanks
    Cindy and Csabi

Sent on 09/04/2018

Daniel · Married on 07/08/2018

SR Entertainment came as a recommended DJ from Russo's on the Bay. From the moment we first met Steven and after seeing Steven perform at the Russo's showcase with a vocalist and sax, and meeting again with him and Tommy, we knew these were the guys for us. They took note of the songs and genres that we liked and had the ability to take that information and turn it into an amazing playlist that worked with our guests. These guys had everyone on the dance floor. It has been one week since our wedding and our guests still are talking about how great they were. SR Entertainment truly made our wedding night unforgettable.

Sent on 07/15/2018

Lauren · Married on 05/12/2018

SR entertainment provided us with the most exceptional entertainment for our wedding from the MC to the light show display to the music and instrument playing. They created an amazing environment and my guests have still not stopped talking about them.

Sent on 05/31/2018

Domenico · Married on 05/12/2018

They are the best in the business!!! We got married a little less then a month ago and people are still asking who was our DJ at our wedding because they did an amazing job. Thank u so much SR Entertainment Group Couldn’t ask for a better job.

Sent on 05/30/2018

Sherrie · Married on 05/12/2018

S&R are the best. I would recommend them for any event you need entertainment.

Sent on 06/18/2018

Peter · Married on 05/06/2018

I attended a wedding showcase with my future wife at Russo's on the Bay the venue where we would be eventually married, and also where SR Entertainment Group was featured along with some other entertainment companies. After we saw what they had to offer we knew that we would not consider anyone else to do our wedding. The slogan,"you get what you pay for, could not be more accurate. Our MC Steven Retas brings a phenomenal amount of energy on the mic getting the crowd involved and adds some flavor with his percussion skills to the DJ provided who was also amazing. Tommy Petralia also helped facilitate our needs and was a consummate professional along with Steven. Everyone who attended our wedding had a great time and couldn't stop talking about how great the entertainment was. We love these guys and consider them to be family. We definitely would use Steven and Tommy for future events and guarantee you that you will not be disappointed. -----Samantha & Peter Aponte May 6, 2018

Sent on 06/06/2018
    SR Entertainment Group 20

Jenny · Married on 03/23/2018

I recently got married and hired S&R Entertainment Group for my wedding! Steve and Tommy are very professional and very helpful. They work with you to play all type of music and make your day very special. They make even the dead people dance!!!! It was a great night!!! Love you guys and see you soon!!! Jenny & Jose!!!

Sent on 03/25/2018