Squared Wedding Press Reviews

1 User photo

Squared Wedding Press 1

David Lopez · Married on 10/14/2018

Worth every penny!

We were so happy with our invitations, save the dates and table cards. The design was beautiful. Our input was turned into a work of art. Getting all the info over in a spreadsheet was all it took to get everything rolling. SO HAPPY. THANK YOU!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Katie · Married on 04/28/2018

Zoila was a joy to work with! She was quick to respond, respectful of our budget and and changes I asked to make, had great ideas, and helped my vision come to life perfectly! We did our save the dates, invitations, programs, and table number cards with her - everything was absolutely gorgeous and was even better than I expected! I would highly recommend using Squared Wedding Press!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Lesley · Married on 12/16/2017

This was a wonderful experience. Zoila created a beautiful and personalized design that really matched our vision. She was a pleasure to work with and I will use her for future design needs! She exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 01/15/2018

Melissa · Married on 11/05/2017

Absolutely would recommend Squared Wedding Press again! Our wedding invitations were beautiful and the process was so easy. We received so many compliments from our guests. I can't wait to work with you soon.

Sent on 01/15/2018
  • I

Ingri · Married on 09/23/2017

Very professional and accommodating. The final design was precisely what we had in mind. She came to us with an entire catalog of samples, so we were able to select a design based on in-person interaction.

Sent on 08/05/2017

Laura · Married on 10/15/2016

You want a vendor with attention to detail.. and this is it. You not only are provided a multitude of options but also the service of wedding assistance as to what etiquette calls for. Our invitations were stunning and received many compliments.

We went with a card mounted sleeve with shiny paper along with a color lined envelop. The quality was fantastic!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Amanda · Married on 10/08/2016

Squared Wedding press what amazing to work with. They were able to design a custom invitation for my wedding that everyone loved! If you want something unique to you go with them!

Sent on 01/31/2017

Danielle · Married on 06/09/2016

Our invites were nothing short of amazing. We had so many compliments about them asking who did them and where they were done. They did such a stunning job of really capturing our theme and giving us exactly what we wanted. I would recommend them to anyone, and I would definitely use them in the future! Thank you again!

Sent on 01/29/2017

Darcy · Married on 06/05/2016

I had the most pleasant experience working with Squared Wedding Press. My invitations came out beautifully for my Bermuda beach-themed wedding, as well as complementing place cards, menus, and ceremony cards. Zoila was a true delight to correspond with, I felt completely taken care of and trusting of her service. I would not hesitate at all to use Squared Wedding Press! Thank you for making the experience so pleasant!

Sent on 01/22/2017

Kristen · Married on 08/31/2019

Beyond Pleased!

Squared Wedding Press did an amazing job on my wedding invitations. Our guest continue to comment on how beautiful they are. They walked me thru every step, gave great recommendations on color and paper choices and made this an extremely easy and stress free experience.

Squared Wedding Press 2
    Sent on 11/01/2018

Soraya · Married on 04/15/2018

3.5

They do amazing work! Very high quality and great to work with. Good value too. Highly recommend this company.

Sent on 05/12/2018