Squantum Association Reviews

Squantum Association 5
Squantum Association 6
Squantum Association 7

Katie · Getting married on 09/14/2019

Squantum is the place to get married!

From the start we were very impressed by the staff at Squantum. Lauren is an incredible person to work with. She is very calm all the time, even when I was panicking about something. She always responded to my emails right away and made sure to answer all my questions. She was very flexible with us coming to visit and dropping off decorations before the ceremony. My whole family was so happy with her work the day of the wedding and everything leading up to. The staff are experts in events and are all professionals.

Sent on 07/10/2019

Corrie · Married on 08/10/2019

The perfect wedding venue- flawless!

We are beyond happy that we decided to go with Squantum Association for our wedding venue. Our wedding happened in August 2019 and everything was perfect. Every person we met was so friendly and courteous, including all of their vendor recommendations. (Shout out to Golden Gate Florists!). Lauren is so responsive, patient and flexible. You will not be disappointed if you chose this location for your next event!

Sent on 08/16/2019
    Squantum Association 8
    Squantum Association 9

Katelyn · Married on 08/04/2018

I spotted Squantum for the first time on a friend’s Facebook who got married there. I knew I had to see this place in person! A week after my husband and I’s engagement, we went to look at Squantum. As soon as I opened the car door and could smell the ocean, I knew it was going to be the place for our wedding. The grounds are absolutely gorgeous and Jon,Lauren, and the chefs and staff were unbelievable. Our wedding was 100% perfect because of everything they did for us. The food is outstanding, the views are amazing, the venue is gorgeous and everything was awesome. I can’t say enough positive things about Squantum, if you are looking for an ocean wedding, look no further than here! You will fall in love with it as soon as you get there!

Sent on 08/09/2018
    Squantum Association 10

Kirsten · Married on 08/03/2018

I couldn't be more grateful to Squantum Association for all of their services for our wedding. Jon, Joe, and Lauren were absolutely incredible to work and made everything so easy. They were also so friendly! On the day of the wedding, the staff didn't miss a single detail. At one point later during the reception, I even saw the chef come out to speak with all the guests! Such an upstanding move. Furthermore, the views are beautiful and our guests couldn't stop raving about the sites and location. The staff at Squantum, and Squantum itself will always hold a very dear place in my heart.

Sent on 08/17/2018

Stephanie · Married on 05/28/2018

We had our wedding at the Squantum Association this past June, and they were incredible.
    The venue is really special, right on the water, with beautiful locations for photographs to choose from. Two little beaches, the water, a rock path leading to an island, the gorgeous architecture of the clubhouse, a dock, bridges and tons of greenery and beautiful landscaping to take pictures in front of. There were even a pair of swans hanging out in the water the day of the event.
    Once we chose the venue, although things started off a bit rocky (we were a little disappointed when we found out we wouldn’t be able to have fireworks at the event) they went WAY above and beyond to make sure we felt taken care of. The actual event could not have been more perfect, and it was in no small part due to the efforts of the staff and the management team at Squantum.
    Jon is super friendly, reasonable, easy to work with, and I really felt like he cared about making sure we were happy and wanting to work with us. On the day of the wedding, Lauren was incredibly attentive. Anything and everything we needed, she was there in seconds, making sure we had drinks or food, set up champagne in our room while we were getting ready, and she worked well with our wedding planner to make sure the event went smoothly. I don’t think we were the easiest of clients (I probably sent Lauren 20-30 emails the month before the event) but she was responsive and accommodating every time.
    Food was FANTASTIC. Wedding food can be hit or miss sometimes, but so many of our guests came up to us after dinner to comment on how delicious everything was. The chicken was moist, the steak was perfectly cooked, the vegetables were tender without being overcooked, and the level of quality and execution carried throughout apps, dessert bar and late night snacks. We were blown away.
    Overall it was perfect and we were thrilled with the venue, staff & team. Could not recommend this place more highly.

Sent on 09/26/2018

Allison · Married on 05/26/2018

Get married here! All I have to say, the food, service, planning, atmosphere is perfect!

Sent on 05/27/2018
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 04/14/2018

I had my dream wedding at Squantum 4/14/18 (ceremony and reception). We were so lucky to have Lauren Lysak (wedding coordinator) assist us throughout the planning process. She is so personable and professional (not to mention available via email 24/7 for all of those random questions a bride has!) The location is absolutely breathtaking and the execution of all of the activities that took place day of was flawless. I wish I would have counted how many guests reached out to us afterwards about how impressed they were with the food and/or wedding in general... I would highly recommend considering this venue!

Sent on 04/29/2018

elisha · Married on 01/28/2018

This had to be one of the best venues I have ever been to the lighting and the views beautiful. Lauren the wedding coordinator was fantastic she made sure we were happy checked to see if we needed anything. Made sure everyone was enjoying themselves. Our cake I was obsessed with Tina did an absolute amazing job we shoes her a picture of a cake we wanted and she was able to give us exactly what we wanted it was perfect I was so obsessed with our cake and how it came out. Now I can’t forget about the food from the salad to the cake it was Delicious just the right amouth of dressingbon the salad my husband and I had the baked scrod and wow everyone who was ther said it was delicious best meal they have had at a wedding. The cake was moist and sweet just the way we liked it everything was absolutely perfect

Sent on 01/30/2018
    Squantum Association 15
    Squantum Association 16
    Squantum Association 17

Margaret · Married on 01/13/2018

Jon and Lauren, the chef and backer were all so wonderful. Every detail we asked for was delivered. They are friendly and very helpful.
    The venue was beautiful. Had a civil service at sunset in the sunroom and cocktails , dinner and dancing in the lower building. It was just after Christmas and easy to decorate.
    The cocktail area has a beautiful view of the bay as well. Ample parking.
    The food was delicious and the waitstaff very helpful.
    I highly recommend the Squantum Club!

Sent on 03/02/2018
    Squantum Association 18

Sandra · Married on 12/22/2017

I highly recommend the Squantum Association for your wedding or any other event. Jon and Lauren were amazing to work with and so patient and forthcoming. We have a wonderful wedding and experience. They also include the Bridal suite for your own personal use from early morning till the event is over which is a huge plus.

Sent on 01/04/2018
    Squantum Association 19
    Squantum Association 20
    Squantum Association 21
    Squantum Association 22
    Squantum Association 23

Nicole · Married on 10/07/2017

My husband and I got married here on October 7th this year. We seriously couldn't have imagined a more perfect venue for our day. Squantum is absolutely beautiful, from the stunning water views to the rustic/historical and nautical touches inside each building. Jon Prata, the club manager, went absolutely above and beyond for us, leading up to our wedding and the day of. He was cool, calm, and collected and helped us stay on track and organized. The rest of his team is just as fabulous. They were helpful and professional. Jon also made sure we had food from cocktail hour since we were out taking photos, as well as making sure we had drinks during the reception. The food was also amazing, our family and friends raved about it. Squantum is worth every penny, we seriously could not have had a better day.

Sent on 11/26/2017

Brenda · Married on 10/01/2017

We were married here on October 1st. It was a perfect venue for us with a seaside location and a somewhat rustic feel inside the bakehouse. The service was exceptional on the day of the event. The food was delicious. It's not a low budget venue, but I definitely feel like they delivered quality food and quality service that was expected for the price we paid. They were easy to work with and the manager Jon Prata treated my husband and I wonderfully during the event. He frequently got us drinks and asked if we needed anything. He also brought us a platter of raw bar items before dinner because he knew we missed out on the raw bar during our cocktail hour since we were busy with photos and mingling before it was all gone. We were very satisfied with our overall experience and would highly recommend the venue to other couples!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Rebecca · Married on 09/08/2017

They were wonderful -- the venue is beautiful, and the team is responsive and helpful!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Anne · Married on 08/19/2017

A beautiful venue! Very accommodating and experienced staff. Appetizers, dinner, dessert....WONDERFUL.
    The staff at Squantum helped make our day everything we wanted it to be!

Sent on 08/30/2017
  • O

Odessa · Married on 08/19/2017

One of the greatest places to have an event!!! I got married August 19th, 2017 and the reception was at The Squantum Association. I am so happy I had my reception there. The event manager is so nice. Anytime I had a question he would email me as soon as he got the message. We got to use the bridal suite to get ready the room is very cute. The grounds are truly breath taking. They have such pretty decks to see all of Providence. The staff are so nice they make sure you have everything before you even need to say anything. The baker made such a beautiful cake. The design was exactly what I wanted. The cake was so delicious. I would recommend this place to anyone. They will make sure your event turns out exactly how you want it. My wedding was perfect and picking a place that is so beautiful really helps. I can not express how wonderful The Squantum Association is.

Sent on 09/04/2017

M Elizabeth · Married on 08/05/2017

Jon Prata and his staff could not have been more helpful and accommodating. We truly were stress-free knowing that they would follow through on our vision for my daughter's wedding. The setting was unique and special and the food was fabulous. Many of our guests told us that it was the best food that they have ever had at a wedding. We had a chance of passing showers so Jon set up for the ceremony both inside and out. We decided to have it indoors in the sun room of the Club House and it was lovely. We also opted for the cocktail hour at the Clubhouse, where everyone enjoyed both the food and architecture. We could not have asked for anything more. I found that compared to other venues with rental fees, catering costs, etc., Squantum offered a great value. I would highly recommend it for any special occasion.

Sent on 08/11/2017

Kristy · Married on 06/11/2017

The best part about working with Squantum is that their wedding packages are all inclusive. It really is important to be working with as little vendors as possible and it was nice to know that the food, drinks, cake, tips/gratuities were all included in our payment. As far as the grounds, they couldn't be any more beautiful or well-kept. The food was amazing, as always. Their service was top-notch. Our guests were blown away. We couldn't be happier with our decision to get married at Squantum!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Melissa · Married on 04/29/2017

My husband and I were beyond pleased with absolutely everything at Squantum Association at our wedding a few weeks ago. We absolutely fell in love with the venue when we first visited and signed contracts almost immediately. Then in the months leading up to our wedding, I couldn't believe how responsive and helpful everyone on staff was - especially Liane McDonell. Also, they work closely with all of your vendors which is so helpful, especially on the day of!

What I really liked about Squantum is that everything is a packaged deal. So you don't need to worry about coordinating all that much outside of finding a photographer, DJ/band and a florist. Our guests kept telling us how charming the venue was, how beautiful the view was and how personal everything felt. We were also told how good both the cocktail hour appetizers were AND the dinner. The bartenders were very friendly and attentive and the desserts were fabulous - Chef Tina is brilliant.

There was one tiny miscommunication about our preferences during dinner but our day of coordinator, Jon Prata, noticed immediately and had everything fixed within minutes which really showed to us how committed they are to the service they provide. Other than that, absolutely everything was exactly the way I had pictured it and hoped it would all be.

If you're thinking of Squantum Association, I guarantee you won't be disappointed on your big day!

Sent on 05/15/2017

Mary · Married on 04/08/2017

From the first time we saw the Squantum, we knew it was the place for us! We looked at a couple other spots in Providence just so we could say we did, but nothing compared. In the 9 months leading up to the wedding, everyone at Squantum was always so quick to respond to my emails and make sure everything was just the way I envisioned.

On the day of the wedding, everything was perfect from the food to the drinks to the attentiveness of the staff. It was truly the best day of our lives and we couldn't recommend the Squantum Association more.

We got married at the Chapel on Brown's campus and then everyone took busses over to the Squantum. We surprised our guests with the cannon shoot and a champagne toast from my dad before the guests headed inside for cocktail hour and we took some formal pictures. We served the sirloin, cod and veggie ravioli and everything was fabulous.

Liane, JG and Jon - thank you so so much!

Sent on 05/08/2017

Paola · Married on 01/21/2017

Just had my wedding reception at Squantum and it was perfect! Everyone at Squantum made things a breeze and I didn't have to worry about anything; they took care of it all! I used the clubhouse for cocktail hour and the boathouse for the reception; food was great, the cake was delicious and everyone is extremely organized, professional and friendly!!!!

Sent on 02/01/2017

Angela · Married on 10/14/2016

Unbelievable venue! The service was impeccable. Correntin was amazing to work with, he was so helpful and accommodating. Top notch food and service... If I could give it better than 5 stars I would!

Sent on 11/04/2016

Amanda · Married on 09/18/2016

Choosing to work with Correntin and the Squantum Association staff was the best decision I made in planning our wedding. Correntin was very attentive and responded rapidly with any question I may have had up to the last minute. The staff are professional, courteous and provided excellent service. Every guest who attended spoke highly of the venue, food and service. The day of the wedding, Correntin made sure everything went as we had planned and was never far away, always checking in to make sure we were having fun. From making last minute changes due to weather and communicating with my vendors, a detail was never missed. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone

Sent on 09/26/2016

Sarah · Married on 09/10/2016

My husband and I had our wedding at the Squantum Association on 5/21/16. This venue was nothing short of amazing. Corentin, the general manager, is an absolute pleasure to work with. He was so unbelievably prompt in his responses and so willing to accommodate any ideas we had for our wedding day. The venue itself is stunning and we couldn't have asked for a more perfect venue for our wedding! You will not be disappointed if you choose to work with Corentin and the Squantum!

Sent on 06/23/2016

Linda · Married on 09/09/2016

Squantum Association is an absolutely amazing and beautiful venue. Corentin, the manager, was very helpful and immediately responded to all my emails. The grounds are gorgeous, perfect for an outside ceremony right by the water. The food was delicious and the cake that Tina, the pastry chef, made was to die for. Many of our guests said that it was the best wedding they had ever been to. All in all, I highly recommend Squantum.

Sent on 09/29/2016