Spruce Video Productions, LLC Reviews

14 | Redding, CA

14 Reviews for Spruce Video Productions, LLC

Stacey · Married on 09/12/2015

Spruce Video Productions was absolutely wonderful to work with. From the first meeting to receiving our final product. Seth is so much more than just a wedding videographer. You can tell he truly cares about capturing the perfect moments of your day and delivering a wonderful film. My husband and I are so happy that we went with Spruce Video Productions. The video Seth created for us will be one of our most valued memories from our special day.

Sent on 03/02/2016
  • User6119882 · 2+ years ago

Our experience with Spruce Video Productions was great! We originally didn't plan to have videography at our wedding. When we decided we wanted it, it was somewhat last-minute. We met with Seth and booked Spruce right away. We feel lucky to have a great video product and experience!

Sent on 12/31/2015

Seth and Riley were very flexible. We had a traditional African ceremony and a White wedding. We enjoyed every detail editing put towards our video. Every little thing that we had worked hard to put in our wedding was captured. The pricing was perfect!! We are so grateful for having Spruce to capture our day.

Sent on 01/12/2015

Seth was absolutely wonderful. By FAR our favorite vendor. He went above and beyond on our wedding day - he brought his wife with for multiple angles, stayed late, took pictures for us after our photographer left, and was an absolute joy to work with. He seemed to genuinely care about us, like he felt honored to be a part of our day. His work is stunning - watch all of the samples on his site, and you will understand. It's art. The editing is amazing, and you can tell that a lot of thought and care and time went into it. My husband and I (and everyone else that we sent it to) got teary-eyed. My mother-in-law said that she literally bawled. Watching it is like living that day over and over again - I don't know how he managed it, but he captured exactly how it felt. That video is easily one of my most prized posessions. Please book your wedding with Seth - what you're getting for the money is unbelievable. I am going to recommend him to everyone I know who is getting married in the Twin Cities.

Sent on 12/20/2014

Dan and Ashley · Married on 07/19/2014

Seth was simply amazing to work with from the very beginning. He is extremely professional, and we could not have asked for a better experience. My wife and I had Seth for the daytime, ceremony, and dance. Seth was with us all day, and he was like a fly on the wall! It was as if he was not there, and he was taking video the whole time!! This is exactly what we asked for, and Seth delivered. Seth will customize the video anyway that you would like, and in our case, we wanted to see everything from a distance. I will be recommending Seth to my cousin, who is getting married July 2015.

Bottom line: Spruce Video Productions is impressive, professional, and worth every penny!! Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/18/2014

Katy · Married on 07/12/2014

Seth was awesome. So professional and listened to everything I asked. He also thought of a lot of things I hadn't and always asked my thoughts on his ideas. He got a ton of great footage from various views/angles and good sound quality too. It was better than I could've imagined.

Sent on 11/13/2014

Michael · Married on 05/17/2014

Seth was amazing! And never did I think that such quality work could be so affordable! He has an incredible heart, and his capabilities to capture the moment and put together a storyboard piece of video is unrivaled by anyone else. I recommend Spruce Video Productions to anyone!

Sent on 11/10/2014

Becky · Married on 05/16/2014

We loved working with Seth and he captured our day perfectly! He was wonderful to work with and the day of the wedding everything went smoothly! I'm so glad we have our video so we can remember the special day forever!

Sent on 09/11/2014

Our wedding video was amazing! I would recommend Spruce Video to anyone!

Sent on 08/22/2014

Mary · Married on 07/13/2013

It was top notch - great quality! - great value! Beyond expectations.

Sent on 12/28/2015

Emily · Married on 06/15/2013

Seth and his wife did an absolutely amazing job on capturing our wedding and producing a treasured video for us. Spruce video productions EXCEEDED any and all expectations we had. Seth went above and beyond. We did not expect the time and effort Seth put into our video and we have enjoyed watching it about 1,000 times already. I could not give spruce video productions a higher review- great people, above and beyond service, and excellent value. Most definitely worth your money.

Sent on 03/20/2014

Spruse did the video for my wife and I when we got married. The video turned out amazing and was beyond our expectations. Seth did an incredible job and was great to work with. I would definitely recommend Spruce to anybody looking for a videographer.

Sent on 11/16/2014

Jessica · Married on 04/06/2013

Seth and Riley were great to work with.

Sent on 01/01/2016

Valentine · Married on 07/18/2014

You can count on spruce video production for the best quality you need. It was great having spruce covering the video recording of my wedding.

Sent on 11/10/2014