Springs Sounds Entertainment Reviews

Springs Sounds Entertainment 4
Springs Sounds Entertainment 5
Springs Sounds Entertainment 6

Libby · Married on 08/24/2013

Springs Sounds is the BEST! Matt was our DJ at our wedding this past weekend and we couldn't have asked for better service! He was extremely accommodating and kept the party going all the way until we were getting kicked out by the venue. Our guests loved the quirky and fun "sing for your supper" and "decade dances" and mentioned numerous times that we had such a fantastic DJ. He really did keep the guests dancing and interacting all night long. If you are looking for a DJ that is experienced and can keep the party going, we definitely recommend Matt from Springs Sounds! A+

Sent on 08/29/2013

Alyssa · Married on 08/03/2013

Springs Sounds provided my husband and I with a wonderful DJ, Toby. He was a blast and was very flexible during our reception. I forgot my garter (couldn't believe it) and Toby managed to rework the reception schedule. Everyone we talked to afterwards had a blast and an amazing time. They liked how he would narrate the step dances. He wasn't over powering or anything. He was overall amazing!! We would highly recommend the DJ service and Toby himself. If I am in need for service I will definitely choose Springs Sounds and/or Toby again!

Sent on 08/13/2013

My husband and I were very impressed with the exceptional service we received from Springs Sounds. Brian was our DJ. He was amazing and also the highlight of all the fun we had during the reception. We have gotten a lot of good comments from our guests. They all had fun on the dance floor with Brian leading the dance. The entire process was painless with Brian's professionalism. We appreciate his thoroughness and also going out of his way to help out during the day.

We also got to know our officiant, Jonathan Cleveland through Springs Sounds. We like Jonathan right away after our first meeting with him. He was a good listener and he crafted our ceremony with a lot of details and elements that we appreciate. The ceremony was very focused on us with some religious element and he asked all the right questions to get us there. That was definitely great deal of preparation on his side.

One of our greatest regret was not having all of the great fun recorded. To all bride and groom you should also hire Springs Sounds On Location Video.

Sent on 08/28/2013

Jessica · Married on 07/14/2013

Our wedding was July 14th 2013 and we used Springs Sound, and we had Jeff and Sam as our DJ's. They really kept the party going and the music was absolutely perfect! Everyone complemented us on the music and the fun entertainment, Sam was doing back flips! In fact, since the wedding my son, Weston, wants to take break dancing classes so he can dance like Sam! Jeff was such a cool guy and was so easy and flexible to work with, we couldn't have asked for more!

Sent on 07/20/2013

We had Matt Volkmann from Springs Sounds DJ our wedding, and everything was PERFECT! Not only did he help with our music (pre-ceremony, ceremony, and reception), he also helped us choreograph our first dance (which turned out awesome!!).

When hiring Springs Sounds, you get professionals that know what they're doing. We talked with Matt a few times before the wedding so he knew what we wanted. When it came to the big day, everything was left in his hands. He nailed it! He even taught the guests some dances and sang to us!!

What an amazing night, thanks to Matt and Springs Sound. Can't say enough great things!!

- Josh and Corinne

Sent on 08/04/2013

Meagan · Married on 07/13/2013

When I hired Springs Sounds Entertainment to DJ my wedding, I was so excited about their upbeat attitude toward weddings and the fun they seemed to bring to the reception. At all of our meetings both Jeff and Brian were AMAZING! They were so organized and energetic and they really got me excited about my ceremony and reception. We contracted Brian to be our DJ and since I had just recently moved here, I didn't have an officiant either, so they recommended Jonathan Cleveland, pastor at Pulpit Rock Church. They were both wonderful!!!

Jonathan was amazing. He met with us to learn about our life together and then built the most beautiful ceremony out of our stories. Our guests loved hearing the personal details, as well as the traditional readings and vows. He also helped us personalize our vows to fit what we thought of our life together being. I was so thrilled with how he made everything turn out!

When I hired Springs Sounds, I had no idea though how amazing Brian would truly be at my wedding. I was not feeling well, and Brian was there to help me the entire night! From bringing me water and keeping an eye to make sure I didn't pass out to getting me a band-aid when I needed one. He was also incredibly flexible, moving his equipment twice to accommodate last minute changes. He was so incredibly helpful!! Not only that, but he made my reception the best party of my life! My guests were raving about how much fun they had and how great my DJ was! I cannot say enough about how amazing Brian was for me! I would recommend Springs Sounds to any bride looking to have an energetic reception that keeps people moving!

Sent on 08/07/2013
  • User3451940 · 2+ years ago

These guys were AMAZING! I wasnt sure at first if I liked the idea of having professional dancers there to get the party going, because I figured with our crowd, we wouldnt have any problems in that department. But it added so much more entertainment to keep everyone on the dance floor and energetic. They jumped in at just the appropriate times and kept people interested and partying. I dont know how he did it, but the music was EXACTLY what I had hoped for...without having to give Jeff an exact list (or really, any list!)of every song we wanted played (although he offered to do that too.) He knew when to accomodate our guest's songs requests, and when it wasnt what the party needed. I honestly cannot say ENOUGH about Jeff Zaiger and his team. My guests were all blown away by how entertaining he kept the entire night. I wish I could have another wedding just to have him make another party that fun! Great guys, VERY easy to work with and accomodating...AWESOME party...dont hesitate to use these guys!

Sent on 08/08/2013

James and Kelly · Married on 07/13/2013

Springs sounds was able to accomodate to our wedding needs and made our special day effortless. What a fantastic night! Thank you guys!

Sent on 10/10/2013

Lori · Married on 07/06/2013

Dear Springs Sounds,

Our wedding could not have gone any better. Kyle was a perfect fit for our event. Guests commented on how fun & professional he was. He helped with the interactive aspects of our reception and even taught me some new dance moves. Thank you so much!

Jon & Lori Bayne

Sent on 07/16/2013

Kaylee · Married on 07/06/2013

Matt was awesome! He was able to go with the flow of the wedding all night and kept everyone dancing all night!

Sent on 07/18/2013

Brian from Springs Sounds was absolutely fantastic. He was the DJ for our wedding (ceremony and dance). He was extremely flexible. He ended up moving and setting up all of his equipment 3 times, which was totally unplanned! We had some rain during our outdoor ceremony, so we moved the cocktail hour and dinner inside the restaurant. Then he moved everything back outside for the dance on the patio. He was extremely professional. He made the evening flow very smoothly. He had the perfect level of involvement and commentary. We received tons of compliments on how awesome our DJ was. Brian was very easy to work with, picked great music, and did a phenomenal job conducting the whole event! We couldn't be happier with how it went! We would HIGHLY recommend Springs Sounds and Brian!

Sent on 07/26/2013

Carie · Married on 06/22/2013

We hired Matt Volkmann to DJ our wedding and he was phenomenal! I had to plan everything from out of the country, so I booked Springs Sounds rather blindly...I couldn't have been happier with the result. Matt met with us the week before our wedding to go other everything. He was very thorough and incredibly nice, he told us all we needed to know for the big day. When we got to the reception, Matt was outside waiting for us (dressed very professionally, I might add). After our introductions, he made sure my husband and I had enough food and drinks (not many DJs really care about that). He definitely took care of us! He really got the party started and got the shyest of guests out on the dance floor. He's more of an MC than DJ. We got to experience some of Matt's dance moves and singing...it was AWESOME! The playlist was perfect and he made sure to play guest requests. We haven't heard anything but amazing things about Matt from our guests. He definitely made our wedding!!! THANK YOU MATT!!!
    -Carie & Ryan

Sent on 06/25/2013

Jessica · Married on 06/08/2013

Toby was the DJ for our wedding and he did an exceptional job. He was very aware of all of our guests and played the right music and just the right time. He held a great level of professionalism and was very flexible with events that were switched at the last minute. We felt very lucky to have him as our DJ.

Sent on 06/26/2013

Kristen · Married on 06/01/2013

Jeff and Toby were amazing! All of the guests said how great Jeff and Toby were and a week after the wedding people are still commenting on how wonderful the DJ was!! Jeff and Toby have left a lasting impression and I will continue to use them when I have other events!! Thank you very much for all you did :)

Sent on 06/10/2013

Natalie · Married on 06/01/2013

We booked Brian for our wedding this past weekend and he was phenomenal! The evolution of dance was such a blast, they put on quite a show for our guests. We were so incredibly pleased with how the night went, thanks to Brian. I would definitely recommend Springs Sounds for any event. They were helpful throughout the whole process of planning and helped us feel confident in their abilities. I haven't seen the video yet, but the videographers were hardly noticeable during the night and I am sure they got some great video! Super pleased with the services they provided. Thanks guys for making our special day go smoothly!

Sent on 06/10/2013

Nicolle · Married on 05/24/2013

Biran was amazing!! I still have guests that ask about him. He truly made the evening fun and helped keep everything organized. I fell truly grateful we found him.

Sent on 10/02/2013

Dylan · Married on 05/18/2013

I was at an event with Ryan and Sam where they put on a spectacular showcase with flips, dancing, and charisma that filled up the whole room! I had a great time and would recommend them to everybody with any party in mind!

-Dylan

Sent on 05/18/2013

kegan · Married on 03/30/2013

From the moment I walked in with my bride to the last dance Toby (the dj and host) took charge of the reception with confidence. There were many fun events planned to keep the fun rolling and the guests entertained, like: sing for your supper, the money dance, and they got the whole croud out on the dance floor as they led us in dances from the hokey pokey to gangnam style. Every song that was requested they had. Thanks to them the reception was an absolute blast!

Sent on 04/01/2013

Micah · Married on 03/30/2013

Having been through 5 weddings (including my own), I know that a good DJ makes or breaks the reception. Well, Springs Sounds Entertainment did an amazing job! They DJ'ed my brother's wedding, I was best man, and I was very impressed with everything. They maintained a steady pace, worked in all the wedding rituals (cake, Mom dance, etc.) with ease, gauged the crowd to balance group dances and couples dances, and were adaptive enough to change things up on the fly. They kept the energy level high, showed folks how to do dances they didn't know, got folks to the dance floor, moved the crowd to get food, cake, etc. They were in complete control over the reception. A must for a wedding couple who has plenty of other things to do during their reception. I highly, highly recommend Springs Sounds Entertainment.

Sent on 04/01/2013

Sharilyn · Married on 02/21/2013

Springs Sound and Entertainment was awesome. They were so interactive with all of our guests and everyone had a great time. Brian is the best DJ and really makes the experience enjoyable for everyone. Springs Sound Entertainment gets to know their clients with one on one meetings before your event and they truly do an amaizing job. Would definitely use them again. What a blast!!

Sent on 04/25/2013

Pat & Jennifer · Married on 02/14/2013

Matt was our DJ and he was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! He really got the group on the dance floor and even got out there with us and showed everyone fun dance moves and new line dances. Matt really took care of all the guest,s from the older guests all the way to the youngest, he had songs they could dance to. I recommend Matt and SPRINGS SOUNDS to anyone for any gathering they might need a DJ service.....worth every penny. A++++++

Sent on 03/31/2013
  • Abigail

Abigail · Married on 12/29/2012

Springs Sound made my wedding AMAZING!!!!! I am so thankful for how much fun they made my wedding! I was planning my wedding from far away and they were so helpful and made it so easy on everyone! All I wanted for my wedding was a pretty dress and a fun wedding..they gave me so much more than that!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sending everyone I know to them!!!!!! THANK YOU BRIAN AND JEFF!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 01/14/2013

Matt and Jeff with Springs sound were amazing! They aren’t just a DJ, they also taught us some much needed dance moves for our first dance!
    The actual day of the wedding was amazing! They got there hours before to make sure that they could be all set up, did a microphone check, and see if they could help my wedding planner with anything she needed. They were there for the ceremony to play the music that we walked down the isle to, and they hooked our minister up to a microphone so everyone could hear him! Matt did an amazing job at the reception, he wasn't just our DJ, he was our wedding entertainment and made sure the reception moved along smoothly. I never once had to worry about what was next or if we were going to get to something, Matt was there the whole time making sure we were happy and would warn us and give us the next time something was going to happen. For instance the cake cutting, he would just quickly come up to us and say 15 minutes to cake cutting, so we would know that whatever we were doing we needed to wrap it up. He made sure to come up to us and ask if we needed anything. Even got my husband a beer! Matt was just very attentive to us and our needs and wants.The music selection was a lot of fun! He played a lot of great dancing songs which got a lot of my family out there dancing the night away! Not only were we out there dancing but Matt was out there dancing and getting people out of their seats! I could go on and on about how great this company is and how you should pick them, but see for yourself! At least meet with these goof balls! They were a great price and really I am sure they could charge a lot more for all that they do, but thankfully they don’t because they fit right into my tight wedding budget! My wedding day was everything I had ever wanted and I couldn’t be more thankful to Springs Sounds Entertainment to making that happen!

Sent on 11/20/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 09/29/2012

Springs Sounds was AMAZING! Not only did they do a great job at the music and accommodating our personal style. They also took the role of Hosting the wedding and was all about the BRIDE and GROOM!!! Which is what you want!!! They did a great job at getting the crowd to get into the party! Brian came to me MULTIPLE times to make sure i was happy and OK! I (the Bride) really appreciated EVERYTHING that Brian did!!!! Also, I was very impressed that the Owner (Jeff) showed up as well in the same spirit as Brian did. We all (family included) enjoyed every moment of our wedding!!! They were worth every PENNY and more!!! Springs Sounds was the best part of my wedding!!!

David & Elizabeth

P.S. We have already spread the word!!! they are awesome!!!

Sent on 11/05/2012

Latisha · Married on 09/23/2012

Mark was absolutely wonderful!! When I first met him I told him I didn't dance. Well he got me out on the dance floor and we had a blast!! What an awesome guy!! Thank you for everything. It was an amazing wedding! !

Sent on 09/25/2012