Springs Sounds Entertainment Reviews

147 | Colorado Springs, CO

147 Reviews for Springs Sounds Entertainment

Mary · Married on 07/25/2014

Spring Sounds is perfect if you are looking to guarantee a fun reception for ALL of your guests. Our DJ got everyone up and dancing, laughing, and still talking about how much fun they had whenever our wedding comes up. They teach your guests dances of your choice and really get the party started. Thank you Springs Sounds for a great evening!

Sent on 12/15/2014

Kylie · Married on 07/19/2014

Ryan from Springs Sounds was the DJ for my wedding reception two weeks ago and did a WONDERFUL job! Everyone loved the DJ and he made the reception flow so well! He did "sing for your supper" and got all the guests involved and we had a great time! The dancing and music were wonderful! Also, before the reception Jeff and Ryan sat down with us to talk about all the details and Jeff even helped choreograph our first dance! I HIGHLY recommend these guys!!

Sent on 07/31/2014

Karen · Married on 07/07/2014

Thanks to Springs Sounds for an excellent experience! Our son had a DJ cancel on him with less than a week's notice for his wedding, so I called Springs Sounds to see if they could attend our event. The communication, response time and service was more than 5 star! They were able to coordinate with us, last minute, and provided a great DJ.

Sent on 08/28/2014

Brandon · Married on 06/28/2014

Springs Sounds Entertainment did a phenomenal job for our wedding reception. From the preparation of meeting with us and finding out who we were and what we liked, to the last dance, they were fantastic. Jeff and his crew were helpful and professional and kept the flow of the reception running smoothly, making sure our guests were informed and entertained. And when it was time to get the party started, they definitely knew how to do it and to keep it going. Their interactive style got people of all ages out on the dance floor and not only showed them how to dance, but danced with the crowd and entertained everyone with their talents. Our guests raved about the DJ's and many said that it was the most fun they had ever had at a wedding reception. Most receptions are pretty standard; toasts, cut the cake, first dance, etc., and to some kind of boring, but Springs Sounds Entertainment made our reception the celebration it should have been. Thank you for helping us make so many wonderful memories that we, as well as our friends and family, will cherish.
    Melissa and Brandon

Sent on 07/11/2014

Jessica · Married on 06/28/2014

Springs Sounds was by far the best vendor I worked with for my wedding. When you hire a DJ from this company, they don't just go over the ceremony and reception details and ask for a simple playlist. Instead, the company matches your personality and desired ceremony/reception style with the DJ that is the perfect match for you and your groom. This creates a personalized entertainment service that is beyond perfect and even better than anything I had hoped for!

I was lucky enough to have Sam and Ryan as my DJs and MCs. They were flexible with changing the schedule around to accommodate unanticipated hiccups, and they kept the reception flowing smoothly. But my favorite part of working with them was their style and how much they added to my reception's entertainment. My husband and I love Star Wars, and Sam enthusiastically interjected little Star Wars themes into certain aspects of my reception. Additionally and somewhat miraculously, Sam and Ryan also got the majority of my guests out dancing and having a good time. That was no small feat as the majority of our guests were older relatives. Sam and Ryan performed an Evolution of Dance routine, complete with crazy dance styles, breakdancing, flips, and jumps, and they had all of my guests in shock at how cool my DJs were. They were probably the highlight of my wedding reception, and I could not give them a higher recommendation!

Sent on 07/17/2014

Mary · Married on 05/31/2014

Jeff and Brian did a FANTASTIC JOB! I would recommend them to everyone. They were flawless mc's and made sure our evening flowed well and stayed on time. Great music, great guys. One of the things I appreciated most was that they were organized but also low key; they were so calm and chill they helped me relax and enjoy our day instead of stress! They were flawless. I only wish our party could have lasted until dawn. This bride didn't leave the dance floor once!

So many people told us that our wedding was the best wedding they have been to in a long time, and I know that Jeff and Brian were a HUGE part of our guests wonderful evening!

Sent on 07/02/2014

We loved having Brian as our DJ. Our reception was a blast and we've had several people tell us how much they enjoyed the music and the atmosphere - all thanks to Brian. We even had a bit of a timing issue with our venue/caterer ... Brian was able to keep our guests entertained and calm, even while they were hungry. After dinner and the toasts, when it was time for the party to really get started, Brian had everyone out on the dance floor. He kept the party going all evening! Jeff and Brian were very accommodating and even scheduled an extra meeting since we couldn't get the groom, mothers and bride all together at once. I would definitely recommend Springs Sounds, and if we have a need in the future, we will use them again. Thank you, Brian, for helping us celebrate and create such amazing memories with our family and friends!

Sent on 07/07/2014

Brian was amazing. He kept the party going all night long! When a song played and no one was really into it, he changed it up real quick. Was wonderful with coordination all night. Very professional and even got out on the dance floor to instruct a line dance to keep the party going strong. Everyone raved about how much fun they had dancing all night long. We couldn't have asked for anything more.

Sent on 06/22/2014

Ross · Married on 03/29/2014

Springs Sounds is an outstanding DJ. They were by far the best and most professional company we worked with during our wedding. We met with Jeff and Toby the friday before the wedding so they could get to know us and get a feel for our personalities. The have a nice clean office and the service they provided was great. Toby was at the reception hall and ready to go on time and had a great attitude. He got the crowd involved early and kept us all going the whole time. We had a great time and will definitly use Springs Sounds again.

Sent on 04/14/2014

I don't think we could have found a better DJ! Brian did our Ceremony and our Reception! We received so many awesome comments about our DJ from our guest, and we were extremely happy with Springs Sounds. Brian was a vital part to the flow of our evening, he made it look so easy, everything went along smoothly and he was a blast! I would recommend this company to everyone!

Sent on 03/03/2014

Melissa · Married on 01/18/2014

I really can't say enough great things about my experience with Springs Sounds. They were referred to me by a friend who had been at another wedding they DJ'd. She was going on and on about them and how much fun they were. Getting in touch with them was easy- they were quick to respond and very interested in hearing exactly what we had planned and expected. They arrived on time, with huge smiles, and dressed in our wedding colors. They nailed the timing details just right, and were interactive and fun when appropriate. They do a great job of getting the party going and then letting your guests take over the dance floor. They led us through some great dance steps and created a great first dance for us as well. Take 3 lessons with Nathan for your first dance- SO happy we did this!! It was a great surprise for our family and friends. Thank you Jeff, Nathan & Sam for such a memorable, seamless and energetic wedding day! You guys were such a highlight for us, you nailed everything just right, and the pictures of our guests dancing were classic. I got, and keep getting, so many compliments about you guys. When people list the favorite parts about our wedding, Spring Sounds was always at the top of the list! I would recommend you wholeheartedly to anyone! We are so impressed and pleased with this team!

Sent on 02/17/2014

These guys are so much fun! They had no problem getting everyone up dancing, and keep them there! They were so crucial to the flow of the night. They kept things moving along at a natural pace and really went the extra mile to ensure everyone was having a good time! I can't believe that the dance floor was full the entire reception! Springs Sounds, especially Jeff, helped make the night so memorable and fun, it wouldn't have been the same without them! Make sure you check these guys out!

Sent on 11/05/2013

Holly · Married on 09/14/2013

Jeff and Sam With Springs Sounds were absolutely amazing!! They were flexible and considerate of our schedules; we had the opportunity to meet as many times as needed before the wedding date. Our preferences and satisfaction were of the utmost importance to them. Sam was our on location DJ and he endured many changes to the reception due to heavy rain; and did it all with positivity and a smile. The enjoyment from my husband and I, as well as our guests, was Sam's top priority all night. I have since received numerous compliments regarding Sam and his high level of energy and involvement with the entertainment. I would recommend Jeff, Sam, and the services of Springs Sounds to anyone. Thank you both, we had a blast!!

Holly and Stephen

Sent on 09/22/2013

These guys were amazing...they mixed us a custom song, and we ended up with a DJ that was also a professional dancer! He really MADE it a party and was great at including all the generations in the festivities.

Sent on 09/30/2013

Libby · Married on 08/24/2013

Springs Sounds is the BEST! Matt was our DJ at our wedding this past weekend and we couldn't have asked for better service! He was extremely accommodating and kept the party going all the way until we were getting kicked out by the venue. Our guests loved the quirky and fun "sing for your supper" and "decade dances" and mentioned numerous times that we had such a fantastic DJ. He really did keep the guests dancing and interacting all night long. If you are looking for a DJ that is experienced and can keep the party going, we definitely recommend Matt from Springs Sounds! A+

Sent on 08/29/2013

Alyssa · Married on 08/03/2013

Springs Sounds provided my husband and I with a wonderful DJ, Toby. He was a blast and was very flexible during our reception. I forgot my garter (couldn't believe it) and Toby managed to rework the reception schedule. Everyone we talked to afterwards had a blast and an amazing time. They liked how he would narrate the step dances. He wasn't over powering or anything. He was overall amazing!! We would highly recommend the DJ service and Toby himself. If I am in need for service I will definitely choose Springs Sounds and/or Toby again!

Sent on 08/13/2013

My husband and I were very impressed with the exceptional service we received from Springs Sounds. Brian was our DJ. He was amazing and also the highlight of all the fun we had during the reception. We have gotten a lot of good comments from our guests. They all had fun on the dance floor with Brian leading the dance. The entire process was painless with Brian's professionalism. We appreciate his thoroughness and also going out of his way to help out during the day.

We also got to know our officiant, Jonathan Cleveland through Springs Sounds. We like Jonathan right away after our first meeting with him. He was a good listener and he crafted our ceremony with a lot of details and elements that we appreciate. The ceremony was very focused on us with some religious element and he asked all the right questions to get us there. That was definitely great deal of preparation on his side.

One of our greatest regret was not having all of the great fun recorded. To all bride and groom you should also hire Springs Sounds On Location Video.

Sent on 08/28/2013

Jessica · Married on 07/14/2013

Our wedding was July 14th 2013 and we used Springs Sound, and we had Jeff and Sam as our DJ's. They really kept the party going and the music was absolutely perfect! Everyone complemented us on the music and the fun entertainment, Sam was doing back flips! In fact, since the wedding my son, Weston, wants to take break dancing classes so he can dance like Sam! Jeff was such a cool guy and was so easy and flexible to work with, we couldn't have asked for more!

Sent on 07/20/2013

We had Matt Volkmann from Springs Sounds DJ our wedding, and everything was PERFECT! Not only did he help with our music (pre-ceremony, ceremony, and reception), he also helped us choreograph our first dance (which turned out awesome!!).

When hiring Springs Sounds, you get professionals that know what they're doing. We talked with Matt a few times before the wedding so he knew what we wanted. When it came to the big day, everything was left in his hands. He nailed it! He even taught the guests some dances and sang to us!!

What an amazing night, thanks to Matt and Springs Sound. Can't say enough great things!!

- Josh and Corinne

Sent on 08/04/2013

Meagan · Married on 07/13/2013

When I hired Springs Sounds Entertainment to DJ my wedding, I was so excited about their upbeat attitude toward weddings and the fun they seemed to bring to the reception. At all of our meetings both Jeff and Brian were AMAZING! They were so organized and energetic and they really got me excited about my ceremony and reception. We contracted Brian to be our DJ and since I had just recently moved here, I didn't have an officiant either, so they recommended Jonathan Cleveland, pastor at Pulpit Rock Church. They were both wonderful!!!

Jonathan was amazing. He met with us to learn about our life together and then built the most beautiful ceremony out of our stories. Our guests loved hearing the personal details, as well as the traditional readings and vows. He also helped us personalize our vows to fit what we thought of our life together being. I was so thrilled with how he made everything turn out!

When I hired Springs Sounds, I had no idea though how amazing Brian would truly be at my wedding. I was not feeling well, and Brian was there to help me the entire night! From bringing me water and keeping an eye to make sure I didn't pass out to getting me a band-aid when I needed one. He was also incredibly flexible, moving his equipment twice to accommodate last minute changes. He was so incredibly helpful!! Not only that, but he made my reception the best party of my life! My guests were raving about how much fun they had and how great my DJ was! I cannot say enough about how amazing Brian was for me! I would recommend Springs Sounds to any bride looking to have an energetic reception that keeps people moving!

Sent on 08/07/2013
  • User3451940 · 2+ years ago

These guys were AMAZING! I wasnt sure at first if I liked the idea of having professional dancers there to get the party going, because I figured with our crowd, we wouldnt have any problems in that department. But it added so much more entertainment to keep everyone on the dance floor and energetic. They jumped in at just the appropriate times and kept people interested and partying. I dont know how he did it, but the music was EXACTLY what I had hoped for...without having to give Jeff an exact list (or really, any list!)of every song we wanted played (although he offered to do that too.) He knew when to accomodate our guest's songs requests, and when it wasnt what the party needed. I honestly cannot say ENOUGH about Jeff Zaiger and his team. My guests were all blown away by how entertaining he kept the entire night. I wish I could have another wedding just to have him make another party that fun! Great guys, VERY easy to work with and accomodating...AWESOME party...dont hesitate to use these guys!

Sent on 08/08/2013

James and Kelly · Married on 07/13/2013

Springs sounds was able to accomodate to our wedding needs and made our special day effortless. What a fantastic night! Thank you guys!

Sent on 10/10/2013

Lori · Married on 07/06/2013

Dear Springs Sounds,

Our wedding could not have gone any better. Kyle was a perfect fit for our event. Guests commented on how fun & professional he was. He helped with the interactive aspects of our reception and even taught me some new dance moves. Thank you so much!

Jon & Lori Bayne

Sent on 07/16/2013

Kaylee · Married on 07/06/2013

Matt was awesome! He was able to go with the flow of the wedding all night and kept everyone dancing all night!

Sent on 07/18/2013

Brian from Springs Sounds was absolutely fantastic. He was the DJ for our wedding (ceremony and dance). He was extremely flexible. He ended up moving and setting up all of his equipment 3 times, which was totally unplanned! We had some rain during our outdoor ceremony, so we moved the cocktail hour and dinner inside the restaurant. Then he moved everything back outside for the dance on the patio. He was extremely professional. He made the evening flow very smoothly. He had the perfect level of involvement and commentary. We received tons of compliments on how awesome our DJ was. Brian was very easy to work with, picked great music, and did a phenomenal job conducting the whole event! We couldn't be happier with how it went! We would HIGHLY recommend Springs Sounds and Brian!

Sent on 07/26/2013