Springs Sounds Entertainment Reviews

147 | Colorado Springs, CO

147 Reviews for Springs Sounds Entertainment

kelly · Married on 07/08/2017

Toby was AWESOME! We planned the wedding from out of town and Toby was easy to communicate with and made it all a very smooth process. We loved the "ice breaker" to get everyone on the dance floor. Toby really knew what he was doing and made the whole night run perfectly!!! Everyone had a great time, the dance floor was full and we had so much fun!

Sent on 07/23/2017

Kim · Married on 06/17/2017

I highly recommend Springs Sound for any event! We had our wedding at the Broadmoor and our goal was to keep it casual & simple and most importantly...FUN! Our DJ Aaron did just that. He was awesome! He knows how to read the crowd and kept us all entertained! He was amazing with the kids as well! If you are looking for professional DJ's for your event who know how to read & work the crowd, then Springs Sound is who you are looking for!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Katie · Married on 02/18/2017

Guys, ABSOLUTELY use springs sounds for your wedding. They were incredible-we had people coming up to us all night raving about our DJ's and how fun our wedding was. We were lucky and had quite a few of their staff at our wedding and I can say that every single one of them was professional and would be great for any wedding. Your DJ can make or break a party, and they for sure MADE ours! Also, if you have a younger crowd make sure to do dance for your dinner, it was one of my favorite parts of the night and Springs Sounds organized it. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Sent on 04/20/2017

Mara · Married on 11/04/2016

Toby from Springs Sounds was incredible. He is fun, energetic, and genuine. He was way more than "just a dj", he played such a huge role in the day being as perfect as it was. He was able to find very specific (maybe not so popular) songs that we requested for our ceremony and reception, and able to take requests for songs on the spot from our guests. He sat down with us and helped us fill in the gaps and come up with songs that fit our ceremony and reception perfectly! AND on top of all of that, he helped my husband and I learn some pretty great moves for our first dance that wowed the crowd. I cannot say enough good things. LOOKING FOR A DJ, TOBY IS YOUR MAN.
    Ps: he traveled all the way to Estes for us, so they travel too.

Sent on 09/28/2016

Michelle · Married on 10/01/2016

Definitely use Springs Sound for your wedding!! They were amazing, amazing, amazing!!!!

Sent on 10/21/2016

Drew · Married on 09/10/2016

Jeff is WAY more than just a DJ! He made our wedding an incredible event to remember for us, our families and our guests.

He's an entertainer, idea-man, great MC and genuinely cared about how our wedding was going. He helped move the reception along, with great ideas for each table to sing for their supper (amazing & SUPER fun). Table would get up one-by-one and do a dance in front of the head table, we would give a thumbs up when we felt they deserved to eat ;) He helped move the night along smoothly and we all had SO much fun with it!

He gave ideas for dancing to include the entire 200 people that were were. Helped my wife and I with some fun dance moved for our first dance, provided entertainment on the dance floor, ideas for the Guarder & Bouquet toss.

We had 5 newly engaged couples at our wedding that need a DJ for their weddings next year, and I can't wait to see Jeff at their weddings next year, I'm sure they'll be calling Spring Sounds for their weddings too.

Jeff & his team took wedding DJ-ing, entertainment and flow of the reception to a new level!

If I could give more stars.... I would!

Sent on 09/09/2016

Amber · Married on 08/20/2016

I was so fortunate to have Sam as my wedding DJ and he was AWESOME! I can't speak highly enough to justly describe how wonderful Sam was for my event. He showed up early, with a battery backup and equipment to be ready for any situation, and played all the music for my wedding perfectly! (He has clearly done this stuff a lot as he knows the drill!) Once we moved from the ceremony to the reception Sam got the party started with his own fantastic dance moves and kept my guests dancing and singing at the top of their lungs until the end of the night! My guests made a point to seek out Sam and myself to talk about what a wonderful job he did. BEST DJ EVER as far as I'm concerned! I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 08/22/2016

Caitlin · Married on 07/23/2016

Oh my gosh, I can't even tell you how happy we were with our choice to hire Aaron at Springs Sounds to be our wedding DJ. We spoke with the owner of Springs Sounds (Jeff) several months before our wedding and emphasized that we wanted our reception to be a fun, party atmosphere. We have family and friends who LOVE to dance. Aaron exceeded our high expectations in EVERY way. After a couple of email exchanges, he set up a couple of phone calls with us to go over exactly what we wanted for our ceremony and reception. We had a few specific songs we definitely wanted, but left the rest up to him. Everything at the ceremony went perfectly. At the reception, Aaron kicked it off with a dance and sing for your dinner scenario (where tables could get up and entertain me and my husband for the chance to get in the buffet line first). We discussed beforehand the plan if this didn't go over well with the crowd. Oh my gosh, it was the BEST part of the night- so so funny. Aaron kept the party going for the rest of the night, checked in with us a few times to make sure everything was going well and was just the best. Everyone is still raving about how great he was and how fun the night was. We really can't thank you enough!!

Sent on 05/01/2017

Chelsea · Married on 07/22/2016

Thank you Toby & Jeff! Springs Sounds did an incredible job on our wedding in July. After meeting with other DJ’s we both knew Springs Sounds was the one we wanted. Jeff is passionate about his job and it shows in his staff. Toby was our DJ and we have only great things to say. From teaching us moves for our First Dance to getting our family and friends up on the dance floor was amazing. We loved the vast variety of music that was played and so did our guests. It was great to see most, if not everyone on the dance floor. Thank you Toby & Jeff, you both made our day special!

Sent on 09/01/2016
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 07/02/2016

Sam Frazier was everything we could ask for in a DJ. The wedding party was dancing the entire night. He had great wedding experience and knew how to transition from event to event to keep everyone interested and engaged. His idea to have the tables sing in order to get their food at the buffet was really funny and all the guests really enjoyed it. The transition from the normal serious wedding dances to the fun dancing for everybody with the "evolution of music" dancing was perfect and everyone was very entertained. When we met with him prior to the wedding he was extremely helpful and gave suggestions based on our music preferences as to how to shape the music throughout the night. We would ABSOLUTELY recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ. Many of our guests mentioned to us at the end of the night or the next morning that our wedding was the most entertaining wedding they had ever been to.

Sent on 07/17/2016

Lisa · Married on 07/02/2016

Jeff was amazing at our wedding reception. He kept everyone dancing and when things did slow a little he'd get a line dance going and lead it himself. He was very flexible when we wanted a certain song played but equally as good at keeping some of the guests requests in check. I enjoyed working with him and would do so again if the opportunity arose.

Sent on 07/21/2016

Kaylyn · Married on 06/25/2016

My husband and I used Springs Sounds and worked with Jeff and Dillon for our wedding. Jeff not only provided awesome music for everyone to dance the night away, he communicated with the photographer and wedding planners to make sure we captured every moment. He kept the night goofy and fun, just like we wanted. It was a pleasure working with them, I couldn't recommend them enough.

Sent on 07/19/2016

Terry · Married on 06/18/2016

We confidently and completely recommend Springs Sound and our DJ Aaron Ford! Aaron met with the bride and groom prior to the wedding to help plan the festivities. He arrived at the venue to help set up and get any last minute instructions and stayed until the last couple left the dance floor. His music choice and enthusiasm had people dancing from the first song late into the night! The music was all we had hoped and more.

Sent on 06/24/2016

Kate · Married on 06/17/2016

Jeff at Springs Sounds is the man you want for your wedding!!! He is so easy to get along with and easy to get ahold of when you have late night or last minute questions. The day of my wedding I wouldn't have wanted anyone else. A few timeline issues came up but Jeff remained cool and collected and just went with the flow. Our guests didn't even know there were issues.

He is also a great entertainer! He suggested we do "dance for your dinner, sing for you supper" and I HIGHLY recommend it!! Not only did it give my husband I a chance to eat without being bombarded by guests during dinner, but it was fun for everyone and the buffet line moved really smoothly because there weren't long lines of people waiting. I also liked that he took mine and my husbands cues during the night rather than sticking strictly to the timeline and taking cues from the catering captain and wedding planner. That is not to say that he just went wild and totally disregarded our timeline but if we weren't done eating or if we were saying goodbye to a couple, he didn't immediately go into the next phase of the evening until it looked like we were ready,which I really enjoyed.

When it came to our DJ, I wouldn't have changed anything about that night!!

Sent on 06/27/2016

Catherine · Married on 06/11/2016

Jeff and Dillon were our DJ's for our wedding. Where do I start, these guys were amazing, we received so many compliments from our guest about them! The kept the reception flowing and fun. I may be a little biased since it was our wedding, but they were probably the best DJ's I've ever seen at a wedding. One of the coolest parts I would have to say is that they involved the crowd so that they were a part of the reception instead of just being a guest. I would HIGHLY recommend Springs Sounds Entertainment for your wedding! My husband and I could not have been more happy with them!

Sent on 06/24/2016

Aaron was our DJ for our wedding. He did amazing!!! We had added a mariachi the night before our wedding and Aaron did an excellent job working around them & also with them. He was very professional and very involved with the crowd. He was very quick to adapting to what was going on and did such an awesome job on the Mic!! I highly recommend Spring Sounds!! They are super professional, quick at responding and the cost is great! I loved that they took time to meet and show us moves for our first dance. Thank you Aaron!! We will definitely keep you in mind for any future events!!

Sent on 06/10/2016

Ashleigh · Married on 05/07/2016

We had Toby as our DJ and we couldn't have been happier! The party was going all night and the dance floor was CONSTANTLY FULL of people. He was very easy to work with, and provided a lot of help when we were picking the outline of how the wedding should go. He was very easy to get in touch with when we had questions, and everyone at the wedding had a lot of compliments!! The owner Jeff was also a blast to work with. I would and will highly recommend this company to others.

Sent on 05/17/2016

Lauren · Married on 05/04/2016

Toby was easy to work with and very laid back. He was so entertaining! He made eveything personalized how we wanted and he made the whole process easier for us. We had so many people tell us that he was the best dj they had seen at a wedding. All of our family had a great time and I will definitely be using spring sounds for all of our future gatherings.

Sent on 05/06/2016

Erin · Married on 04/30/2016

We haven't had our wedding yet but Jeff was amazing at helping us plan & finding the perfect DJ for us, to suit our exact needs & style. We can't wait to have Toby DJ our special day!

Sent on 01/25/2016

Jeff and CJ from Springs Sounds were awesome to work with, very respectful of our tight budget, and kept in close contact with us throughout the entire planning process and day of the wedding. Meeting with them before hand put us totally at ease, as we had a ton of questions about the timing of everything and what we should expect with our venue. During the wedding, they nailed the vibe of the party and played perfect songs. Our dance floor was never once empty or boring! Jeff and CJ were out there partying just as hard as my guests, inspiring everyone to let loose. I really appreciate everything they did above and beyond my expectations to help make our wedding day incredible. Thanks guys!!

Sent on 04/27/2016

Kayla · Married on 10/10/2015

Jeff and Sam were a Blast to have at our wedding! They did such a great job keeping our guests intertained as we were off doing pictures. We loved how interactive they were with our guests by teaching us all how to dance haha!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Kathay · Married on 10/03/2015

I was referred to Springs Sounds by my wedding person at the hotel where we had our reception. (We live a couple hours away so I was going on her recommendations for pretty much everything.) We had a pirate wedding so I wasn't sure what to expect from wedding vendors. The first time we talked to Jeff he was excited about doing something unique so I felt pretty confident it would go well.
    Our DJ was Earl and everybody just loved him. I was texting him the morning of the wedding with last minute stuff, after only meeting the one time and getting a few details sorted over Facebook, and he assured me he'd get it done and everything would be taken care of. The week before the wedding we'd moved and been in a car accident and I had NO time to sort out as many details as I would have liked. Earl had it under control and totally rocked everything and is a delightful human in general. Springs Sounds did everything we hoped for and I'd certainly use them again if I had any need to. I'm so glad we spent the money on a DJ instead of just play-listing it. It made everything more fun and MUCH more easy for us!

Sent on 10/24/2015

Katie · Married on 09/19/2015

Jeff was the DJ for our wedding reception and he was phenomenal! I highly recommend Springs Sounds to anyone looking for a DJ for any event. Jeff made our reception so much fun and really got our guests involved and kept everyone entertained. Plus, he worked with my husband and I on some moves for our first dance and everyone was so complimentary about how special it was. Thanks Jeff!

Sent on 10/25/2015

Sammi · Married on 09/19/2015

Sam was our dj for our wedding and he was absolutely amazing! He knew exactly what to play based on the crowd and it was really great. I got nothing but compliments from my guests. I highly recommend him to anyone for a wedding. The price was great for what we needed and I had no stress or worries with Sam.

Sent on 11/09/2015

Leanna · Married on 08/29/2015

I really loved our DJ Brian! He was funny and energetic, he taught everyone some dances and made sure everyone had a great time! All the guests loved him! Thanks for making our wedding a great success!

Sent on 10/20/2015