Springs Sounds Entertainment Reviews

Springs Sounds Entertainment 4
Springs Sounds Entertainment 5
Springs Sounds Entertainment 6

Terry · Married on 06/18/2016

We confidently and completely recommend Springs Sound and our DJ Aaron Ford! Aaron met with the bride and groom prior to the wedding to help plan the festivities. He arrived at the venue to help set up and get any last minute instructions and stayed until the last couple left the dance floor. His music choice and enthusiasm had people dancing from the first song late into the night! The music was all we had hoped and more.

Sent on 06/24/2016

Kate · Married on 06/17/2016

Jeff at Springs Sounds is the man you want for your wedding!!! He is so easy to get along with and easy to get ahold of when you have late night or last minute questions. The day of my wedding I wouldn't have wanted anyone else. A few timeline issues came up but Jeff remained cool and collected and just went with the flow. Our guests didn't even know there were issues.

He is also a great entertainer! He suggested we do "dance for your dinner, sing for you supper" and I HIGHLY recommend it!! Not only did it give my husband I a chance to eat without being bombarded by guests during dinner, but it was fun for everyone and the buffet line moved really smoothly because there weren't long lines of people waiting. I also liked that he took mine and my husbands cues during the night rather than sticking strictly to the timeline and taking cues from the catering captain and wedding planner. That is not to say that he just went wild and totally disregarded our timeline but if we weren't done eating or if we were saying goodbye to a couple, he didn't immediately go into the next phase of the evening until it looked like we were ready,which I really enjoyed.

When it came to our DJ, I wouldn't have changed anything about that night!!

Sent on 06/27/2016

Catherine · Married on 06/11/2016

Jeff and Dillon were our DJ's for our wedding. Where do I start, these guys were amazing, we received so many compliments from our guest about them! The kept the reception flowing and fun. I may be a little biased since it was our wedding, but they were probably the best DJ's I've ever seen at a wedding. One of the coolest parts I would have to say is that they involved the crowd so that they were a part of the reception instead of just being a guest. I would HIGHLY recommend Springs Sounds Entertainment for your wedding! My husband and I could not have been more happy with them!

Sent on 06/24/2016

Aaron was our DJ for our wedding. He did amazing!!! We had added a mariachi the night before our wedding and Aaron did an excellent job working around them & also with them. He was very professional and very involved with the crowd. He was very quick to adapting to what was going on and did such an awesome job on the Mic!! I highly recommend Spring Sounds!! They are super professional, quick at responding and the cost is great! I loved that they took time to meet and show us moves for our first dance. Thank you Aaron!! We will definitely keep you in mind for any future events!!

Sent on 06/10/2016

Ashleigh · Married on 05/07/2016

We had Toby as our DJ and we couldn't have been happier! The party was going all night and the dance floor was CONSTANTLY FULL of people. He was very easy to work with, and provided a lot of help when we were picking the outline of how the wedding should go. He was very easy to get in touch with when we had questions, and everyone at the wedding had a lot of compliments!! The owner Jeff was also a blast to work with. I would and will highly recommend this company to others.

Sent on 05/17/2016

Lauren · Married on 05/04/2016

Toby was easy to work with and very laid back. He was so entertaining! He made eveything personalized how we wanted and he made the whole process easier for us. We had so many people tell us that he was the best dj they had seen at a wedding. All of our family had a great time and I will definitely be using spring sounds for all of our future gatherings.

Sent on 05/06/2016

Erin · Married on 04/30/2016

We haven't had our wedding yet but Jeff was amazing at helping us plan & finding the perfect DJ for us, to suit our exact needs & style. We can't wait to have Toby DJ our special day!

Sent on 01/25/2016

Jeff and CJ from Springs Sounds were awesome to work with, very respectful of our tight budget, and kept in close contact with us throughout the entire planning process and day of the wedding. Meeting with them before hand put us totally at ease, as we had a ton of questions about the timing of everything and what we should expect with our venue. During the wedding, they nailed the vibe of the party and played perfect songs. Our dance floor was never once empty or boring! Jeff and CJ were out there partying just as hard as my guests, inspiring everyone to let loose. I really appreciate everything they did above and beyond my expectations to help make our wedding day incredible. Thanks guys!!

Sent on 04/27/2016

Kayla · Married on 10/10/2015

Jeff and Sam were a Blast to have at our wedding! They did such a great job keeping our guests intertained as we were off doing pictures. We loved how interactive they were with our guests by teaching us all how to dance haha!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Kathay · Married on 10/03/2015

I was referred to Springs Sounds by my wedding person at the hotel where we had our reception. (We live a couple hours away so I was going on her recommendations for pretty much everything.) We had a pirate wedding so I wasn't sure what to expect from wedding vendors. The first time we talked to Jeff he was excited about doing something unique so I felt pretty confident it would go well.
    Our DJ was Earl and everybody just loved him. I was texting him the morning of the wedding with last minute stuff, after only meeting the one time and getting a few details sorted over Facebook, and he assured me he'd get it done and everything would be taken care of. The week before the wedding we'd moved and been in a car accident and I had NO time to sort out as many details as I would have liked. Earl had it under control and totally rocked everything and is a delightful human in general. Springs Sounds did everything we hoped for and I'd certainly use them again if I had any need to. I'm so glad we spent the money on a DJ instead of just play-listing it. It made everything more fun and MUCH more easy for us!

Sent on 10/24/2015

Katie · Married on 09/19/2015

Jeff was the DJ for our wedding reception and he was phenomenal! I highly recommend Springs Sounds to anyone looking for a DJ for any event. Jeff made our reception so much fun and really got our guests involved and kept everyone entertained. Plus, he worked with my husband and I on some moves for our first dance and everyone was so complimentary about how special it was. Thanks Jeff!

Sent on 10/25/2015

Sammi · Married on 09/19/2015

Sam was our dj for our wedding and he was absolutely amazing! He knew exactly what to play based on the crowd and it was really great. I got nothing but compliments from my guests. I highly recommend him to anyone for a wedding. The price was great for what we needed and I had no stress or worries with Sam.

Sent on 11/09/2015

Leanna · Married on 08/29/2015

I really loved our DJ Brian! He was funny and energetic, he taught everyone some dances and made sure everyone had a great time! All the guests loved him! Thanks for making our wedding a great success!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Rachel · Married on 08/22/2015

Springs Sounds Entertainment is absolutely amazing and reasonably priced. Jeff, the owner took the time to call me and tell me about his company rather than just replying in an email. He has a passion for what he does and wants to make your wedding the best for you. There is multiple DJs that work for Springs Sounds. They all offer different flairs. I choose Toby to DJ our wedding. He was AMAZING!! He was funny, tasteful and all around a wonderful DJ. His ideas kept everyone dancing all night. We has little kids to grandparents dancing. Another thing that makes Springs Sounds rise above the others is that they are always looking for more songs, new fun and different ways to being a fun environment to your wedding. If you are not a dancer they will even give you a few pointers. They are very experienced and I could not have chosen a better company to DJ my wedding.

Sent on 08/07/2015

Kristen · Married on 08/15/2015

Toby was my DJ and both he and Jeff (Owner) were absolutely wonderful to work with. I never felt uncomfortable or stressed about the DJ situation.
    I previously held a position as an event planner and hired two DJs during that time (different companies), both of which seemed great upon meeting but did a horrific job during the events.

Toby was FANTASTIC. He read the crowd to make sure he was choosing appropriate music for the "feel" at the time and kept everyone on their feet. He was extremely flexible, professional, respectful, and fun! After having bad DJ experiences, I am so thankful that Springs Sounds was one thing I NEVER worried about.
    Highly recommend the company, highly recommend Toby. He killed it!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Sky · Married on 08/07/2015

Jeff and Brian were awesome to work with!! They were so flexible and accommodating and just overall fun to work with! Everyone at my wedding kept making comments at how awesome and personable my DJ was. They said out of all the weddings they had been to he was the best! He was so interactive and everyone had a great time!

Sent on 09/23/2015

kelli · Married on 07/25/2015

Jeff is amazing! He can turn any event into a better one! He played the music for the wedding and reception and it was PERFECT!!!

Dance for your dinner and sing for your supper was awesome too!!!!

Sent on 08/06/2015

Michelle · Married on 07/25/2015

Brian was a great DJ at our wedding ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. He had the whole crowd out dancing right from the start. Jeff and Brian were easy to work with when it came to choosing music and teaching us how to dance. I highly recommend this company.

Sent on 08/10/2015

Kelley · Married on 07/11/2015

Toby and Aaron were fantastic at our wedding! We decided to have a destination wedding in Colorado and Springs Sounds could not have made us feel any more comfortable. Jeff, the owner, was flexible and understanding and the tag team of Toby and Aaron kept the party going throughout the night. Our guests were so pleased, as were our parents! If the dance party ever lagged, Aaron jumped in the middle of the dance floor and taught a popular dance to get everyone out there again. Toby was extremely flexible with us and constantly did whatever made me and my husband happy. We would absolutely book them again in a heartbeat if given the chance. Bonus - they teach dance lessons prior to your big day, too! We highly recommend this professional and positive company - they do whatever it takes to make your day the best it can be!

Sent on 07/28/2015

Kristina · Married on 07/04/2015

Toby did an AMAZING job at our July 4th wedding. From the time we first met Toby he took the time with us and gave us suggestions didn't make us feel rushed at all. He even made the time a week before the wedding to sit down and go over everything one more time. My husband and I thought we wouldn't have people dancing but, Toby had everyone on the dance floor! I will always recommend Springs Sounds and if I have the chance I'd book them again in a heartbeat. Thank you Toby! Kristina & Michael

Sent on 07/31/2015

Sara · Married on 06/27/2015

We were extremely happy with Springs Sounds for doing an amazing job at our wedding reception! Our DJ Aaron Ford was awesome and did everything we asked him to -and I would say that we were probably fairly demanding, with specific songs we wanted to hear, dances we wanted to do, and entrances and exits we had in mind! We really wanted our guests to have a ton of fun and stay out on the dance floor for a large portion of our reception, and that is exactly what happened. Aaron knew how to get the party started and he kept it going until the venue reminded us that it was time to leave. Then we had a really neat send-off which was very special. We would definitely recommend Aaron and Springs Sounds!

Sent on 07/05/2015

Brenna · Married on 06/27/2015

Tony, Dillon, and Kristian did an AMAZING job at our June 27th wedding. From the ceremony to the reception. We couldn't have asked for better DJ's for our wedding. Will always recommend them! Thanks so much Springs Sounds

Brenna and Aaron

Sent on 07/10/2015

Maurissa · Married on 06/26/2015

Brian at Springs Sounds did a fantastic job at our wedding! People were having fun and there was never a dull moment. The music he played was well planned and hand picked for our needs and wants. He was creative and entertaining with our guests. He had people on the dance floor and he made sure things went smoothly. He did an amazing job and was laid back and flexible. His wife has a photo booth that you can rent as well and we would recommend this too. Our guests had such a fun time with the photo booth and we now have great memories in our photo book. Thank you!

Sent on 07/08/2015

Erin · Married on 06/13/2015

These are the guys for you if you want a fun and energetic wedding reception! They are well worth the money spent. They told me they would bring life to the party and they delivered! Every encounter with Brian and Jeff was pleasant, easy, informative, and professional. As a bride, you spend so much time focusing on details of your perfect wedding, and Springs Sounds helped me have a perfect and fun reception!! They are entertaining, got everyone dancing, they're accommodating (they set up in 3 separate locations for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception), and they kept the events moving throughout the day. They gave me peace of mind because they knew what they were doing!! I HIGHLY recommend them! My guests loved them too!! Oh, and they made an awesome video of our dance party! So cool! You won't regret booking them!

Sent on 06/25/2015

Valerie · Married on 04/18/2015

Brian at Springs Sounds was everything we could ask for in a DJ and more. With only 66 guests attending, we were not sure how the party would go and if we would be able to carry the party through till the end of the time we had booked. With Brian's help, we kept the party rocking and had to have two last call's announced! The music was perfect for our group, and we found out our friends had dance moves we never knew about. Not only was the reception an epic party, but Brian provided the sound system for the ceremony which was perfect. He also went beyond expected "DJ duties" and made sure we had beverages in hand after the ceremony while we were taking photos. It is one week later, and all of our guests are still talking about what an "epic wedding" it was. Thank you Brian for everything!

Sent on 04/26/2015