Springs Sounds Entertainment Reviews

Springs Sounds Entertainment 4
Springs Sounds Entertainment 5
Springs Sounds Entertainment 6

Rachel Francis & Kallie Quinn · Married on 09/28/2019

Couldn't have been BETTER!

We have nothing but extraordinary things to say about our DJ Patrick and Springs Sounds! Patrick was the perfect mix of funny and relaxed without being cheesy or dull! He had really unique ideas that we loved and fit right in! Thank you for making our magical day even MORE magical, Patrick!!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Tara Ruberg · Married on 07/29/2019

Amazing DJ for it wedding & other events

We love Jeff and his team! He helped us prepare some moves for our guest as a “surprise”, lots of fun! Great music, catered to guest and had all of our chosen songs played. They have awesome energy and definitely make it an experience for all guest. Would recommend 100% for any event, especially weddings - they also do school events too!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Katie · Married on 07/06/2019

DJ Patrick

Our DJ Patrick knew when to step up and take charge and when to sit back and let the night roll on. He got everyone out on the dance floor. He even gave us a personal dance lesson!

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Gabi

Gabi · Married on 06/22/2019

Incredibly fun and entertaining!!

Jeff and his team made our wedding the event of the year!! The music was fantastic and every guest had a blast singing and dancing along to the incredible music. Jeff helped us with coordinating our ceremony music and reception entertainment and everything went flawlessly. Thank you Jeff, Quin, and Kristian for making our night unforgettable!!!

Sent on 07/12/2019

Aimee Pugliese · Married on 03/30/2019

AMAZING DJ at our wedding - best money we spent!

KB was the DJ at our wedding and he was amazing! It was a small wedding and we really relied on him to make it a party - and he did! The dance floor was always going, everyone had an amazing time. KB read the crowd, played everything we asked for and more, and just made the night for us. HIRE HIM!

Sent on 04/08/2019

Diana Jacobsen · Married on 10/06/2018

Kept the party going!

Highly recommend Springs Sounds Entertainment! Jeff and Kristian were the dynamic duo of the night. They were fun, energetic, and humorous. My husband and I were very happy with the work they did and the music they played. Thank you Jeff and Kristian!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Rick · Married on 08/04/2018

Jeff and Patrick were absolutely awesome. We had to flex a little due to the weather and they rolled with it and ensured everyone had a good time and that everything went off without a hitch. Jeff was amazing to work with leading up to our daughter's wedding and even gave a us some dance lessons so we would be prepared for the big day. I would 100% work with them again. They are top-notch!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Steve · Married on 06/16/2018

Jeff & Patrick did a great job the entire night. Our mariachi band was late and not able to lead the wedding party in, Jeff took charge and the party was started. The music mix kept the going all night.

Sent on 07/30/2018

Kat · Married on 06/09/2018

We really enjoyed working with Springs Sounds Entertainment for our wedding. Toby was our DJ and I could not praise him enough for how amazing he did! He did a wonderful job reading the crowd, keeping us on our timeline without rushing us, playing a variety of music throughout the night, and playing the music we requested, while also playing music that the crowd wanted to hear. Our wedding was a blast and our friends and family are still raving about how much fun it was. Thank you Toby for making it everything we wanted and more!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Dan · Married on 05/19/2018

Jeff was incredibly responsive and quick with booking our wedding reception. The entire process was smooth from start to finish and very competitively priced. We met with Jeff and Toby, who even gave us a dance lesson for our first dance! On the day of the reception, Toby was amazing. He had the whole crowd engaged, and was very flexible in the schedule. He made the night an absolute blast. We couldn’t be more pleased with the service we received, and would recommend Jeff and Toby without any hesitation! Thanks for making our big day so special and worry-free!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Berit · Married on 11/25/2017

I am the bride of the November 25th wedding in Larkspur, CO. We had Toby Dj our wedding and he did a really amazing job. Toby and I met before the wedding to discuss a game plan and he did everything we planned. My friends and even my inlaws told Toby what a great job he was doing throughout the night. Please don't let one negative review shy you away from choosing Springs Sounds. They're very professional, very responsive and all around great. Unfortunately, there's usually that one person at a wedding that will find something to be upset about. But please take it from the bride, Springs Sounds was wonderful and out of all the DJs I spoke to in Colorado Springs/Denver area, they were the most professional and responsive. Thank you for a great DJ service! I'll recommend you to anyone!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Brittany · Married on 11/25/2017

I attended the November 25th wedding in Larkspur, CO. Toby was the DJ and he did a fantastic job. He did exactly what the bride requested and went above and beyond to deliver her the best night. Everyone that attended thought he did a wonderful job and made sure that everyone was having a great night. Springs Sounds Entertainment, are very professional and very accommodating. I would highly recommend using them!!! Keep up the fantastic work! And once again thank you Toby, for giving the Bride exactly what she wanted. You were great!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Sandi · Married on 11/11/2017

This was the best night of our lives and it had so much to do with Jeff and Springs Sounds. We wanted everyone to be up and dancing and having fun and these gentlemen are incredible about playing music and games that get EVERYONE involved and up and moving. There were very few times where there was ANYONE sitting down. Even our 94-year-old grandma was up and dancing with her walker. They were not only entertaining with backflips and fun games, but they were so kind and willing to play songs our guests and we wanted. I cannot recommend them enough to anyone who is looking to make their wedding so much fun and engaging. He was wonderful about helping us choreograph our first dance and our parent dances. It was exactly what we wanted and more people complimented us on our DJ than anything else. Thank you so much Jeff and all the awesome guys at Springs Sounds.

Sent on 12/02/2017

Aimee · Married on 10/28/2017

We love Springs Sounds! They have been our DJ for company parties for over 3 years now. They never let us down, always entertain us, have a great music selection, and allow the guests to really have a good time. We highly recommend them for any event you may be hosting. Dependable group of DJ's.

Sent on 01/09/2018

Lydia · Married on 09/30/2017

We really loved our experience working with Jeff and Toby of Springs Sounds. I was seriously impressed and happy with Jeff and his laid back style from the get-go when my husband e-mailed him, and he responded quickly with a super detailed, stream of consciousness description of his staff, their styles, and their prices points. He seems super proud of his people and his company, which makes everything super easy for the wedding couple. From reading his descriptions, there were two DJs that sounded great to me, and Jeff ended up agreeing Toby would be best. And he was! Toby killed it. From managing the flow of events between the wedding, to making sure he accounted for the variety in music we requested (as well as accepting requests), to the interactive prompts such as dance for your dinner, evolution of dance to get things started, and the limbo, the wedding dance party and resultant pictures are pretty amazing. Of all the vendors we worked with, Jeff was the most responsive and easiest to get in touch with. A couple that were married at our same venue recommended Springs Sounds -- raving about one of the djs -- and I am so happy we selected them. I highly recommend them to anyone. I've attended numerous weddings that didn't use djs, and djs really help to make the night go smoothly. Also...there was no way I thought my husband and I would be able to get through our first dance smoothly and gracefully, but a few simple tips from Toby eased the way. Thank you, Springs Sounds!

Sent on 10/13/2017
    Springs Sounds Entertainment 7
    Springs Sounds Entertainment 8
    Springs Sounds Entertainment 9
    Springs Sounds Entertainment 10
    Springs Sounds Entertainment 11
    Springs Sounds Entertainment 12

kelly · Married on 07/08/2017

Toby was AWESOME! We planned the wedding from out of town and Toby was easy to communicate with and made it all a very smooth process. We loved the "ice breaker" to get everyone on the dance floor. Toby really knew what he was doing and made the whole night run perfectly!!! Everyone had a great time, the dance floor was full and we had so much fun!

Sent on 07/23/2017

Kim · Married on 06/17/2017

I highly recommend Springs Sound for any event! We had our wedding at the Broadmoor and our goal was to keep it casual & simple and most importantly...FUN! Our DJ Aaron did just that. He was awesome! He knows how to read the crowd and kept us all entertained! He was amazing with the kids as well! If you are looking for professional DJ's for your event who know how to read & work the crowd, then Springs Sound is who you are looking for!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Katie · Married on 02/18/2017

Guys, ABSOLUTELY use springs sounds for your wedding. They were incredible-we had people coming up to us all night raving about our DJ's and how fun our wedding was. We were lucky and had quite a few of their staff at our wedding and I can say that every single one of them was professional and would be great for any wedding. Your DJ can make or break a party, and they for sure MADE ours! Also, if you have a younger crowd make sure to do dance for your dinner, it was one of my favorite parts of the night and Springs Sounds organized it. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Sent on 04/20/2017

Mara · Married on 11/04/2016

Toby from Springs Sounds was incredible. He is fun, energetic, and genuine. He was way more than "just a dj", he played such a huge role in the day being as perfect as it was. He was able to find very specific (maybe not so popular) songs that we requested for our ceremony and reception, and able to take requests for songs on the spot from our guests. He sat down with us and helped us fill in the gaps and come up with songs that fit our ceremony and reception perfectly! AND on top of all of that, he helped my husband and I learn some pretty great moves for our first dance that wowed the crowd. I cannot say enough good things. LOOKING FOR A DJ, TOBY IS YOUR MAN.
    Ps: he traveled all the way to Estes for us, so they travel too.

Sent on 09/28/2016

Michelle · Married on 10/01/2016

Definitely use Springs Sound for your wedding!! They were amazing, amazing, amazing!!!!

Sent on 10/21/2016

Drew · Married on 09/10/2016

Jeff is WAY more than just a DJ! He made our wedding an incredible event to remember for us, our families and our guests.

He's an entertainer, idea-man, great MC and genuinely cared about how our wedding was going. He helped move the reception along, with great ideas for each table to sing for their supper (amazing & SUPER fun). Table would get up one-by-one and do a dance in front of the head table, we would give a thumbs up when we felt they deserved to eat ;) He helped move the night along smoothly and we all had SO much fun with it!

He gave ideas for dancing to include the entire 200 people that were were. Helped my wife and I with some fun dance moved for our first dance, provided entertainment on the dance floor, ideas for the Guarder & Bouquet toss.

We had 5 newly engaged couples at our wedding that need a DJ for their weddings next year, and I can't wait to see Jeff at their weddings next year, I'm sure they'll be calling Spring Sounds for their weddings too.

Jeff & his team took wedding DJ-ing, entertainment and flow of the reception to a new level!

If I could give more stars.... I would!

Sent on 09/09/2016

Amber · Married on 08/20/2016

I was so fortunate to have Sam as my wedding DJ and he was AWESOME! I can't speak highly enough to justly describe how wonderful Sam was for my event. He showed up early, with a battery backup and equipment to be ready for any situation, and played all the music for my wedding perfectly! (He has clearly done this stuff a lot as he knows the drill!) Once we moved from the ceremony to the reception Sam got the party started with his own fantastic dance moves and kept my guests dancing and singing at the top of their lungs until the end of the night! My guests made a point to seek out Sam and myself to talk about what a wonderful job he did. BEST DJ EVER as far as I'm concerned! I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 08/22/2016

Caitlin · Married on 07/23/2016

Oh my gosh, I can't even tell you how happy we were with our choice to hire Aaron at Springs Sounds to be our wedding DJ. We spoke with the owner of Springs Sounds (Jeff) several months before our wedding and emphasized that we wanted our reception to be a fun, party atmosphere. We have family and friends who LOVE to dance. Aaron exceeded our high expectations in EVERY way. After a couple of email exchanges, he set up a couple of phone calls with us to go over exactly what we wanted for our ceremony and reception. We had a few specific songs we definitely wanted, but left the rest up to him. Everything at the ceremony went perfectly. At the reception, Aaron kicked it off with a dance and sing for your dinner scenario (where tables could get up and entertain me and my husband for the chance to get in the buffet line first). We discussed beforehand the plan if this didn't go over well with the crowd. Oh my gosh, it was the BEST part of the night- so so funny. Aaron kept the party going for the rest of the night, checked in with us a few times to make sure everything was going well and was just the best. Everyone is still raving about how great he was and how fun the night was. We really can't thank you enough!!

Sent on 05/01/2017

Chelsea · Married on 07/22/2016

Thank you Toby & Jeff! Springs Sounds did an incredible job on our wedding in July. After meeting with other DJ’s we both knew Springs Sounds was the one we wanted. Jeff is passionate about his job and it shows in his staff. Toby was our DJ and we have only great things to say. From teaching us moves for our First Dance to getting our family and friends up on the dance floor was amazing. We loved the vast variety of music that was played and so did our guests. It was great to see most, if not everyone on the dance floor. Thank you Toby & Jeff, you both made our day special!

Sent on 09/01/2016
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 07/02/2016

Sam Frazier was everything we could ask for in a DJ. The wedding party was dancing the entire night. He had great wedding experience and knew how to transition from event to event to keep everyone interested and engaged. His idea to have the tables sing in order to get their food at the buffet was really funny and all the guests really enjoyed it. The transition from the normal serious wedding dances to the fun dancing for everybody with the "evolution of music" dancing was perfect and everyone was very entertained. When we met with him prior to the wedding he was extremely helpful and gave suggestions based on our music preferences as to how to shape the music throughout the night. We would ABSOLUTELY recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ. Many of our guests mentioned to us at the end of the night or the next morning that our wedding was the most entertaining wedding they had ever been to.

Sent on 07/17/2016