Springs Sounds Entertainment Reviews

131 | Colorado Springs, CO

131 Reviews for Springs Sounds Entertainment

131 Springs Sounds Entertainment Reviews

Rick · Married on 08/04/2018

Jeff and Patrick were absolutely awesome. We had to flex a little due to the weather and they rolled with it and ensured everyone had a good time and that everything went off without a hitch. Jeff was amazing to work with leading up to our daughter's wedding and even gave a us some dance lessons so we would be prepared for the big day. I would 100% work with them again. They are top-notch!

Steve · Married on 06/16/2018

Jeff & Patrick did a great job the entire night. Our mariachi band was late and not able to lead the wedding party in, Jeff took charge and the party was started. The music mix kept the going all night.

Kat · Married on 06/09/2018

We really enjoyed working with Springs Sounds Entertainment for our wedding. Toby was our DJ and I could not praise him enough for how amazing he did! He did a wonderful job reading the crowd, keeping us on our timeline without rushing us, playing a variety of music throughout the night, and playing the music we requested, while also playing music that the crowd wanted to hear. Our wedding was a blast and our friends and family are still raving about how much fun it was. Thank you Toby for making it everything we wanted and more!

Dan · Married on 05/19/2018

Jeff was incredibly responsive and quick with booking our wedding reception. The entire process was smooth from start to finish and very competitively priced. We met with Jeff and Toby, who even gave us a dance lesson for our first dance! On the day of the reception, Toby was amazing. He had the whole crowd engaged, and was very flexible in the schedule. He made the night an absolute blast. We couldn’t be more pleased with the service we received, and would recommend Jeff and Toby without any hesitation! Thanks for making our big day so special and worry-free!

Berit · Married on 11/25/2017

I am the bride of the November 25th wedding in Larkspur, CO. We had Toby Dj our wedding and he did a really amazing job. Toby and I met before the wedding to discuss a game plan and he did everything we planned. My friends and even my inlaws told Toby what a great job he was doing throughout the night. Please don't let one negative review shy you away from choosing Springs Sounds. They're very professional, very responsive and all around great. Unfortunately, there's usually that one person at a wedding that will find something to be upset about. But please take it from the bride, Springs Sounds was wonderful and out of all the DJs I spoke to in Colorado Springs/Denver area, they were the most professional and responsive. Thank you for a great DJ service! I'll recommend you to anyone!

Brittany · Married on 11/25/2017

I attended the November 25th wedding in Larkspur, CO. Toby was the DJ and he did a fantastic job. He did exactly what the bride requested and went above and beyond to deliver her the best night. Everyone that attended thought he did a wonderful job and made sure that everyone was having a great night. Springs Sounds Entertainment, are very professional and very accommodating. I would highly recommend using them!!! Keep up the fantastic work! And once again thank you Toby, for giving the Bride exactly what she wanted. You were great!

Aimee · Married on 10/28/2017

We love Springs Sounds! They have been our DJ for company parties for over 3 years now. They never let us down, always entertain us, have a great music selection, and allow the guests to really have a good time. We highly recommend them for any event you may be hosting. Dependable group of DJ's.

Lydia · Married on 09/30/2017

We really loved our experience working with Jeff and Toby of Springs Sounds. I was seriously impressed and happy with Jeff and his laid back style from the get-go when my husband e-mailed him, and he responded quickly with a super detailed, stream of consciousness description of his staff, their styles, and their prices points. He seems super proud of his people and his company, which makes everything super easy for the wedding couple. From reading his descriptions, there were two DJs that sounded great to me, and Jeff ended up agreeing Toby would be best. And he was! Toby killed it. From managing the flow of events between the wedding, to making sure he accounted for the variety in music we requested (as well as accepting requests), to the interactive prompts such as dance for your dinner, evolution of dance to get things started, and the limbo, the wedding dance party and resultant pictures are pretty amazing. Of all the vendors we worked with, Jeff was the most responsive and easiest to get in touch with. A couple that were married at our same venue recommended Springs Sounds -- raving about one of the djs -- and I am so happy we selected them. I highly recommend them to anyone. I've attended numerous weddings that didn't use djs, and djs really help to make the night go smoothly. Also...there was no way I thought my husband and I would be able to get through our first dance smoothly and gracefully, but a few simple tips from Toby eased the way. Thank you, Springs Sounds!

Springs Sounds Entertainment 1
    Springs Sounds Entertainment 2
    Springs Sounds Entertainment 3
    Springs Sounds Entertainment 4
    Springs Sounds Entertainment 5
    Springs Sounds Entertainment 6

kelly · Married on 07/08/2017

Toby was AWESOME! We planned the wedding from out of town and Toby was easy to communicate with and made it all a very smooth process. We loved the "ice breaker" to get everyone on the dance floor. Toby really knew what he was doing and made the whole night run perfectly!!! Everyone had a great time, the dance floor was full and we had so much fun!

Kim · Married on 06/17/2017

I highly recommend Springs Sound for any event! We had our wedding at the Broadmoor and our goal was to keep it casual & simple and most importantly...FUN! Our DJ Aaron did just that. He was awesome! He knows how to read the crowd and kept us all entertained! He was amazing with the kids as well! If you are looking for professional DJ's for your event who know how to read & work the crowd, then Springs Sound is who you are looking for!

Katie · Married on 02/18/2017

Guys, ABSOLUTELY use springs sounds for your wedding. They were incredible-we had people coming up to us all night raving about our DJ's and how fun our wedding was. We were lucky and had quite a few of their staff at our wedding and I can say that every single one of them was professional and would be great for any wedding. Your DJ can make or break a party, and they for sure MADE ours! Also, if you have a younger crowd make sure to do dance for your dinner, it was one of my favorite parts of the night and Springs Sounds organized it. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Mara · Married on 11/04/2016

Toby from Springs Sounds was incredible. He is fun, energetic, and genuine. He was way more than "just a dj", he played such a huge role in the day being as perfect as it was. He was able to find very specific (maybe not so popular) songs that we requested for our ceremony and reception, and able to take requests for songs on the spot from our guests. He sat down with us and helped us fill in the gaps and come up with songs that fit our ceremony and reception perfectly! AND on top of all of that, he helped my husband and I learn some pretty great moves for our first dance that wowed the crowd. I cannot say enough good things. LOOKING FOR A DJ, TOBY IS YOUR MAN.
    Ps: he traveled all the way to Estes for us, so they travel too.

Michelle · Married on 10/01/2016

Definitely use Springs Sound for your wedding!! They were amazing, amazing, amazing!!!!

Drew · Married on 09/10/2016

Jeff is WAY more than just a DJ! He made our wedding an incredible event to remember for us, our families and our guests.

He's an entertainer, idea-man, great MC and genuinely cared about how our wedding was going. He helped move the reception along, with great ideas for each table to sing for their supper (amazing & SUPER fun). Table would get up one-by-one and do a dance in front of the head table, we would give a thumbs up when we felt they deserved to eat ;) He helped move the night along smoothly and we all had SO much fun with it!

He gave ideas for dancing to include the entire 200 people that were were. Helped my wife and I with some fun dance moved for our first dance, provided entertainment on the dance floor, ideas for the Guarder & Bouquet toss.

We had 5 newly engaged couples at our wedding that need a DJ for their weddings next year, and I can't wait to see Jeff at their weddings next year, I'm sure they'll be calling Spring Sounds for their weddings too.

Jeff & his team took wedding DJ-ing, entertainment and flow of the reception to a new level!

If I could give more stars.... I would!

Amber · Married on 08/20/2016

I was so fortunate to have Sam as my wedding DJ and he was AWESOME! I can't speak highly enough to justly describe how wonderful Sam was for my event. He showed up early, with a battery backup and equipment to be ready for any situation, and played all the music for my wedding perfectly! (He has clearly done this stuff a lot as he knows the drill!) Once we moved from the ceremony to the reception Sam got the party started with his own fantastic dance moves and kept my guests dancing and singing at the top of their lungs until the end of the night! My guests made a point to seek out Sam and myself to talk about what a wonderful job he did. BEST DJ EVER as far as I'm concerned! I would highly recommend him!

Caitlin · Married on 07/23/2016

Oh my gosh, I can't even tell you how happy we were with our choice to hire Aaron at Springs Sounds to be our wedding DJ. We spoke with the owner of Springs Sounds (Jeff) several months before our wedding and emphasized that we wanted our reception to be a fun, party atmosphere. We have family and friends who LOVE to dance. Aaron exceeded our high expectations in EVERY way. After a couple of email exchanges, he set up a couple of phone calls with us to go over exactly what we wanted for our ceremony and reception. We had a few specific songs we definitely wanted, but left the rest up to him. Everything at the ceremony went perfectly. At the reception, Aaron kicked it off with a dance and sing for your dinner scenario (where tables could get up and entertain me and my husband for the chance to get in the buffet line first). We discussed beforehand the plan if this didn't go over well with the crowd. Oh my gosh, it was the BEST part of the night- so so funny. Aaron kept the party going for the rest of the night, checked in with us a few times to make sure everything was going well and was just the best. Everyone is still raving about how great he was and how fun the night was. We really can't thank you enough!!

Chelsea · Married on 07/22/2016

Thank you Toby & Jeff! Springs Sounds did an incredible job on our wedding in July. After meeting with other DJ’s we both knew Springs Sounds was the one we wanted. Jeff is passionate about his job and it shows in his staff. Toby was our DJ and we have only great things to say. From teaching us moves for our First Dance to getting our family and friends up on the dance floor was amazing. We loved the vast variety of music that was played and so did our guests. It was great to see most, if not everyone on the dance floor. Thank you Toby & Jeff, you both made our day special!

• Kate

Kate · Married on 07/02/2016

Sam Frazier was everything we could ask for in a DJ. The wedding party was dancing the entire night. He had great wedding experience and knew how to transition from event to event to keep everyone interested and engaged. His idea to have the tables sing in order to get their food at the buffet was really funny and all the guests really enjoyed it. The transition from the normal serious wedding dances to the fun dancing for everybody with the "evolution of music" dancing was perfect and everyone was very entertained. When we met with him prior to the wedding he was extremely helpful and gave suggestions based on our music preferences as to how to shape the music throughout the night. We would ABSOLUTELY recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ. Many of our guests mentioned to us at the end of the night or the next morning that our wedding was the most entertaining wedding they had ever been to.

Lisa · Married on 07/02/2016

Jeff was amazing at our wedding reception. He kept everyone dancing and when things did slow a little he'd get a line dance going and lead it himself. He was very flexible when we wanted a certain song played but equally as good at keeping some of the guests requests in check. I enjoyed working with him and would do so again if the opportunity arose.

Kaylyn · Married on 06/25/2016

My husband and I used Springs Sounds and worked with Jeff and Dillon for our wedding. Jeff not only provided awesome music for everyone to dance the night away, he communicated with the photographer and wedding planners to make sure we captured every moment. He kept the night goofy and fun, just like we wanted. It was a pleasure working with them, I couldn't recommend them enough.

Terry · Married on 06/18/2016

We confidently and completely recommend Springs Sound and our DJ Aaron Ford! Aaron met with the bride and groom prior to the wedding to help plan the festivities. He arrived at the venue to help set up and get any last minute instructions and stayed until the last couple left the dance floor. His music choice and enthusiasm had people dancing from the first song late into the night! The music was all we had hoped and more.

Kate · Married on 06/17/2016

Jeff at Springs Sounds is the man you want for your wedding!!! He is so easy to get along with and easy to get ahold of when you have late night or last minute questions. The day of my wedding I wouldn't have wanted anyone else. A few timeline issues came up but Jeff remained cool and collected and just went with the flow. Our guests didn't even know there were issues.

He is also a great entertainer! He suggested we do "dance for your dinner, sing for you supper" and I HIGHLY recommend it!! Not only did it give my husband I a chance to eat without being bombarded by guests during dinner, but it was fun for everyone and the buffet line moved really smoothly because there weren't long lines of people waiting. I also liked that he took mine and my husbands cues during the night rather than sticking strictly to the timeline and taking cues from the catering captain and wedding planner. That is not to say that he just went wild and totally disregarded our timeline but if we weren't done eating or if we were saying goodbye to a couple, he didn't immediately go into the next phase of the evening until it looked like we were ready,which I really enjoyed.

When it came to our DJ, I wouldn't have changed anything about that night!!

Catherine · Married on 06/11/2016

Jeff and Dillon were our DJ's for our wedding. Where do I start, these guys were amazing, we received so many compliments from our guest about them! The kept the reception flowing and fun. I may be a little biased since it was our wedding, but they were probably the best DJ's I've ever seen at a wedding. One of the coolest parts I would have to say is that they involved the crowd so that they were a part of the reception instead of just being a guest. I would HIGHLY recommend Springs Sounds Entertainment for your wedding! My husband and I could not have been more happy with them!

Aaron was our DJ for our wedding. He did amazing!!! We had added a mariachi the night before our wedding and Aaron did an excellent job working around them & also with them. He was very professional and very involved with the crowd. He was very quick to adapting to what was going on and did such an awesome job on the Mic!! I highly recommend Spring Sounds!! They are super professional, quick at responding and the cost is great! I loved that they took time to meet and show us moves for our first dance. Thank you Aaron!! We will definitely keep you in mind for any future events!!