Spring Mill Country Club and Manor Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Esther N. Married on 06/06/2021

Daughter’s wedding. June 6, 2021

Fantastic! Everything about Spring Mill Manor was wonderful! The food was delicious, the service was outstanding and everyone had a great time. Wish we could have stayed longer. A beautiful venue. Esther - mother of the bride
    Maria Married on 07/17/2020
    On 9/22-18 we had our daughter’s wedding at Spring Mill Manor and we continue to receive compliments! Donna Andreoli and her staff went above and beyond and exceeded our expectations! The food was delicious, service extremely attentive and the venue was lovely. They worked within our budget and we received exceptional service. We highly recommend the Spring Mill Manor. You won’t be disappointed.
    Lisa Married on 09/07/2019

Our wonderful wedding

We had such an amazing wedding and I can't thank Spring Mill Manor enough!! It was everything I was looking for in a venue-the double staircase when you walk in, the gold chandeliers, the beautiful fountain and gazebo out back! Spring Mill was going through some changes in employees during our booking so we worked with Donna, Wendi, and Ross. Donna really gave us the flexibility to have first hand dibs of how we would like inside of the venue decorated, Wendi was super helpful and pleasant and worked with us to create the perfect wedding menu. Ross was there to help us arrange the room for how the tables would be set up and where the band would play. We had a bridal suite and everything was set up for our day. EVERYONE LOVED THE FOOD!!!! The music and lights were perfect and the price was just what we were looking for! In between the city prices in Philadelphia and the quality we were looking for. At the end of the night we worked with Paul to make sure the night went as planned. Great job Spring Mill would highly recommend!!
  • Ben
    Ben J. Married on 06/22/2019

Outstanding

My wife and I got married at Spring Mill Manor on June 22, 2019! We worked with Ms. Wendy and she was nothing short of AMAZING! The venue was very clean, beautiful and modern! We rented the Bridal Apartment and we were served breakfast, lunch and a snack before the ceremony! There was so much food we had the entire bridal party come and we had a wedding party of 30 people! Ladies if your looking for space their bridal suites and apartment have everything you need! They have mirrors and loads of space! The food was amazing and the hospitality was spectacular! When it comes to pricing, service and appeal you will not find anything better! The food was fantastic and they have a wonderful selection! The prices are very good and they will do whatever they can to get you exactly what you want! Lastly, Ms. Wendy and her team made us feel like family, we were always greeted with a hug and great conversation! In short, we told the team what we wanted and they took care of the rest, they even brought things to our attention that we overlooked! Our wedding is still being talked about! Spring Manor is a beautiful place but the customer service and level of care and attention to detail is honestly the best we have received! Our wedding day was amazing but we will never forget Ms. Wendy and all the fantastic people that work there! They were so good we didn't have to worry about anything!! They are a great establishment ran by great people! We will always always remember Ms. Wendy and her team at Spring Mill Manor!! We HIGHLY RECOMMEND Spring Mill Manor for your wedding and reception! You cannot go wrong with Spring Mill Manor! We love Ms. Wendy!!
    Ben and Lydia Johnson
    Kathy Married on 10/06/2018
    My Daughter just had her wedding here this past weekend 10/6/18. This place was amazing took very good care of our guest. The wedding was flawless and everything went off with out a hitch. The staff was great and catered to our every need.(especially Frankie) I highly recommend this venue for any wedding or party!!
    Jessica Married on 09/22/2018
    We cannot say enough great things about Richard and his team (especially Frank) at Spring Mill. Thanks to them my day was absolutely perfect!!! Nothing went wrong and I was stress free the entire night! We are beyond lucky to have picked this venue to get married at! I highly recommend this venue to anyone looking for an amazing, beautiful venue with the team to back it up!!!
  • Carolyn
    Carolyn Married on 10/13/2017
    I booked my Oct. 2017 wedding with Spring Mill Manor and I could not be happier. I put hours and hours of research into finding a venue and I had visited over 20 venues. Spring Mill Manor was the second one I saw. I knew I wanted to get married there right away. No other venue could compare to what Spring Mill had to offer. Between the beautiful staircase, the amazing grounds, and the friendly staff I was impressed. I almost cried when I saw where they do the ceremony and first looks. I worked with Joan and she made everything flow easily and answered all of my questions although I had originally booked with someone who no longer works there. The food was great and they made sure to bring drinks and food to the bridal suite. My husband loved that he got his own suite as well. No better place than this!
    John Married on 09/29/2017
    Spring Mill Manor is a 6 star operation! The staff (Joan, Pete, Chef Mark, and the entire staff) are first class. The food is amazing. Chef Mark is the best. We had a raw bar with our cocktail time including 2 stations and about a dozen butler-ed hors d'oeuvres...then a magnificent dinner: filet, crab cakes, salmon - you name it! The venue is perfect: beautiful outside patio with pond, water fountain, gazebo, bridge, etc; large, modern banquet room. Bartenders and drinks are top notch. But, the key to Spring Mill is the people! They REFUSE to provide anything but the best. Thank you Joan and team!
    Amanda Married on 05/20/2017
    Ryan is awesome, he is very laid back and goes along with whatever you want to do. He is very responsive if you email him with any questions. The place is beautiful, the food is delicious and the service is outstanding.
    Kimberly Married on 04/22/2017
    We had our wedding at Spring Mill Country Club on 4/22. It was absolutely perfect. We have friends and family that are members at the club and we decided on a country club wedding there was no other choice. Ryan is the absolute best. I cannot say enough good things about him. He dealt with all my annoying emails and questions. He is very easy to talk to and gives you suggestions and recommendations throughout the process. The entire day came together perfectly. It ended up raining but the staff was able to quick change and get everything moved inside. Guests had no idea that was the back up plan! Thank You so much!
    Brittany Married on 03/18/2017
    Ryan Hable and the spring mill team truly made my dream wedding come true! The team was very personable and responsive. Ryan was incredibly flexible!
    Lani Married on 12/16/2016
    Spring Mill Manor was perfect for our December Christmas wedding. They really go above and beyond with the decorating. The interior decor was amazing and really put everyone at the wedding in the spirit for a great time! The staff was super accommodating and easy to work with. The food was incredible. Chef Mark created some super unique dishes that all of my guests were raving about! I highly recommend booking your wedding at Spring Mill!!
    Ashlee Married on 12/09/2016
    This place was amazing and beautiful!!! Ray, the banquet manager, helped us with every step of the process making planning our wedding a breeze!!! He was more than just accommodating, he worked with us to figure out the perfect menu for our guests and helped us make those special details happen. I couldn't be happier with the level of service that was received by Ray, the servers at the venue and even our matre'd. I am still getting our wedding guests tell me how magical the venue looked and how spectacular the food was. Spring Mill Manor surpassed all of our expectations, I highly recommend them!!!!
    Brandon Married on 11/19/2016
    My fiancé and I were married on November 19, 2016, and our reception was held at Spring Mill Manor. On behalf of my fiancé and myself we would highly recommend Spring Mill Manor and Ryan in particular. From the moment we first met with them, to our wedding day itself, Spring Mill and Ryan in particular were extremely helpful and accommodating. Ryan in particular paid attention to every detail and made sure our day was spectacular. If you are looking for a fantastic venue with a fantastic staff, look no further. Thanks Ryan!
  • User2754230 2+ years ago
    Ray Favata was our banquet manager for our reception at Spring Mill Country Club, and we couldn't have had anyone better.
    Ray was a huge help from the beginning. He got us the best deal on the venue that he possibly could, and from the time we booked the venue, we left there feeling comfortable with our decision. He was so great with us the entire way. I emailed him a hundred times asking him silly questions that he quickly answered and reassured me that they were NOT stupid questions! When we had our food tasting, it was cinco de mayo and he treated my family to shots of tequila! Ray had an awesome sense of humor through all of it, and went over details with us thoroughly.
    The day of the wedding, Ray and his crew put all the center pieces together for us, and had all our pictures and everything else set up beautifully. The cocktail hour was outside on the beautiful patio. While the wedding party was taking pictures, Ray came out to the course and brought us a tray of appetizers. He also made suggestions for picture locations. The reception room looked beautiful, the food was delicious (especially the waffles and ice cream) and the crew had everything boxed up and ready for us at the end of the night. We also had a cheesesteak and roast pork station at the end of the night that everyone loved.
    We appreciate everything he did to make our wedding day extra special. Ray was so laid back with everything, it was so helpful. He made all the planning stress-free!
    Donna Married on 09/03/2016
    All of you question and concerns will be answered professionally and happily by Ray. He is the BEST of the best ! A pleasure to work with.
    Meghan Married on 08/06/2016
    Spring Mill did an AMAZING job with my wedding!!! We worked with Ray who was a delight! He was so laid back and really knows his stuff. Every time I left there I always felt much more at ease knowing he and his team had everything under control.
    The food was THE BEST--we got so many compliments from our guests. And the grounds and room are all so beautiful.
    You really should go with the Spring MIll for your next event! From begining to finish everything was perfect and I don't have one single complaint!
    Michele Married on 07/23/2016
    Having our reception at Spring Mill Manor was the best decision we could have made! Our night was everything we dreamed of and more! The venue is absolutely beautiful inside and out and the food was so delicious!
    Laura Married on 07/09/2016
    Ryan at Spring mill manor was amazing! He was so easy to work with and very friendly! He really made our wedding exactly how we wanted it to be. Thanks to him and all of the workers that night, our wedding went off without a hitch! I would recommend SMM to anyone that was looking for a venue! It is absolutely beautiful inside. I could not have asked for a better venue to have our wedding at! Thank you again to Ryan and everyone at Spring Mill Manor!!
    Marcella Married on 07/09/2016
    Spring Mill Country Club was a pleasant experience from start to finish! The banquet manager, Ray, is very friendly, professional and is a delight to work with! Beautiful grounds for pictures. The wait staff was amazing! I highly recommend Spring Mill!
  • F
    Felicia Married on 05/29/2016
    Spring Mill Manor was absolutely perfect! Ryan was so easy to work with. He was laid back and always had a plan! He knew just what we wanted and made everything perfect. Every guest at our wedding was raving about the food! The food at cocktail hour was delicious as was the food at the reception. The Spring Mill team worked hard when it unexpectedly started to rain at the start of cocktail and moved everything indoors. Everything was so beautiful. Our maitre d was amazing. He grabbed anything we needed quickly and was my "go-to-guy" all evening! A day or so after the wedding they had everything we left behind perfectly labeled and placed on a cart for us to take home. I was so impressed again and again with their level of professionalism. Thank you so much Ryan and the entire Spring Mill team!
    Stephanie Married on 05/28/2016
    The Spring Mill was perfect for our wedding! Ray was spectacular. He took care of everything and made all or requests work. Everything you need is included in price per head from linen to chairs to cake to top shelf liquor. Guests loved it!
    Matt Married on 05/08/2016
    Ray is the most accommodating individual on this planet, very easy to work with and made our wedding the night my wife will never forget, worth every penny.
    Maureen Married on 05/07/2016
    Our daughter’s wedding at Spring Mill Country Club on May 7, 2016 was absolutely perfect! Ray Favata was the coordinator and from the very first meeting we knew he was going to make the wedding spectacular and he delivered on every promise. No request we had was too much trouble (including a change of date!) and the suggestions that Ray made regarding the ceremony and reception were spot on, including moving the cheesesteak station to the end of the reception ~ the guests were blown away with this surprise. We looked at other venues and by far Spring Mill gave the most services for the cost, especially 3 stations that usually are an add-on at other venues and the opportunity to offer guests 4 meal selections. The weather the day before the wedding was very rainy and we were thrilled that the grass was completely dry so the ceremony could be held outside. The food at the cocktail hour and reception was excellent ~ many compliments from the guests. The bar staff ensured that no one was in line long at all and the bar stayed open for the whole reception, including dinner, and never ran out of anything. The room was beautiful and very comfortable…temperature never got too hot, even with the dance floor packed all night. The staff could not have been more helpful and friendly, from the time we arrived for the first look pictures until we were leaving at the end of the night. We cannot say enough good things about Spring Mill!
  • Brittney and Aidan
    Brittney Married on 03/12/2016
    Recently had my wedding at Spring Mill Manor and could not be happier! The manor is gorgeous inside and out. I worked with Joan Ellison, Colleen and Peter was our Maître D. All of the staff at the manor are friendly and professional. The bridal suite has multiple rooms for the bridal party to get dressed. Peter was attentive to my husband and I, always making sure we were not in need of anything. The food was excellent. Our vendors had a great time working with Spring Mill Manor as well. Spring Mill Manor is fabulous! We wouldn't have changed a thing!