17 Reviews for Spring Lake Events

Outside Cake (3)
Clean Up (2)
Set Up (2)
Scenic Views (1)
All Inclusive Packages (1)
Outside Vendors (1)
Event Planning (1)
Pet Friendly (1)
17 Spring Lake Events Reviews

I’m still in awe from the beautiful venue!! Mike and Renty have created an absolutely beautiful place and you can tell they really take pride in their work. They are such a pleasure to work with. The venue was spacious yet cozy and really gave us everything we were looking for from a venue! Our wedding would not have been the same without Spring Lake Events!

Profile Picture Bree, 3/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Clean Up, Bridal Suite, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Indoor, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor

My only complaint is that I can only give 5 stars. From start to end the Haney's were exceptional to work with. The property is beautiful and made my daughters wedding a dream come true. In today's world of wedding venues so many try to nickel and dime you to death but not Spring Lake, one price and you can use any of their decorations for no additional costs. Mike was very helpful every step of the way, even when something fell through for us the night before the wedding he stepped up and had a solution quickly to our problem and made sure my daughter didn't experience any stress from it.

Profile Picture Denise, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Exceeded my expectations. Mike and renty have such beautiful, scenic land. My wedding could not have been any more perfect. Mike made sure we had everything we needed and was beyond helpful the whole process. We were able to use center pieces , linens and other items and decorations. That helped out so much! Highly recommend. Thank you springlake !

Profile Picture Jordan, 7/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Linens, Bridal Suite, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

PERFECT VENUE! Don't think twice about booking your wedding here. Renty and Mike are a dream to work with and the property is absolutely amazing!

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/8/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue is absolutely breathtaking! As soon as we arrived we immediately fell in love with the vintage and unique charm! Renty and Mike are so nice and very helpful!!! I Would recommend this venue to anyone!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/30/16, 14 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Outside Cake, Linens, Parking

This venue is gorgeous and looks just like the pictures! Renty was extremely helpful and accommodating with meeting us at the venue to discuss flowers, which she did an amazing job on, and other plans! Everything was perfect!

Profile Picture Elizabeth , 10/17/15, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Parking, Linens

I fell in love with this venue from the minute I first saw pictures and visited the location. My wedding was more than I could have ever imagined!! Mike and Renty are amazing and the venue is phenomenal!!! They went out of their way to make sure my day was beyond perfect!!! I highly recommend them And their gorgeous venue to future brides!!!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/10/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Mike and Renty at Spring Lake and their staff were the best! Our daughter's wedding was perfection. The details were all covered and the venue and it's natural beauty were breathtaking. We loved the entire experience

Profile Picture Lora, 9/27/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We really enjoyed our wedding and reception at Spring Lake Events! It was extremely beautiful, and we will definitely recommend the venue to our friends!

Profile Picture Brittani, 7/11/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Parking, Linens, Covered Outdoor, Outside Cake

Renty & her husband are awesome!!! Their venue is gorgeous & they also have several decorations already for your event. The day of they helped set up and make sure everything ran smoothly. I even forgot my cake cutters (oops) but they saved the day and had some handy!!! Me & my husband & all my family and friends loved their venue!!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/28/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

BEAUTIFUL setting!! Great people!

Profile Picture Madeline, 6/28/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Spring Lake is beautiful!!! My family just loved the place! From the outside ceremony in front of the water to the open barn reception I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful place! I loved the antler chandelier's and the beautiful cake table it really gives it that rustic classy look!!!! I didn't have a single person in my family who didn't LOVE Spring Lake! I highly recommend using Spring Lake for your wedding/reception!!

Profile Picture Tabbie, 10/26/13, 14 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The venue is beautiful and provides so many photo opportunities. A great value and you are able to DIY many aspects if you want. The preferred vendor list was great and gave lots of options that made it easy to pull everything together.
The staff was accommodating and did a great job assisting on the big day!

Profile Picture Kelly, 4/29/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Linens, Clean Up, Bridal Suite, Set Up

Spring Lake was the perfect venue for our wedding. I wanted something different and Spring Lake was exactly what I was looking for. Mike first showed us the venue and we fell in love with it instantly. Mike was so wonderful to work with. The only down side was Renty, Mike's wife, was supposed to be my florist but had to go out town the weekend of my wedding and notified me 3 months before the wedding. Luckily, I found another florist but Renty was great about communicating everything with me about the venue and the expectations for the day of. Mike was beyond helpful the day of the wedding. He made sure everything was where it needed to be and saved our tails a lot of the time with little things. The staff at Spring Lake is so sweet and want to ensure you have the best day ever. I am so grateful to have found Spring Lake and to have had my dream wedding there.

Profile Picture Stacie, 6/4/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Linens, Uncovered Outdoor, Outside Cake, Parking

Beautiful venue! Had an amazing day!

Profile Picture User4517306, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
3.3

I first off want to say how great of a job Renty's husband Mike did. He went out of his way to make our day so special. This was my dream venue. However, I was surprisingly disappointed in somethings. The communication from when we signed the contract until a week before the wedding was little to none. As a bride who is a planner, that worried me. The week before the wedding I was notified of addition things I needed. Any bride who is on her last week before the wedding can tell you how stressful it is and things as simple as table cloths can stress you out tremidiously. Had that been communicated before I think it wouldn't have been an issue. It feels as if you aren't important to be talked to until the week of the wedding. That alone causes so much stress of wondering if everything is done. The day of the wedding was amazing. No complaints there. Mike helped us out with every little thing and constantly offered his help.

Profile Picture User6149426, 2+ years ago, 1 Review