Spring Lake Country Club Reviews

Spring Lake Country Club 5
Spring Lake Country Club 6
Spring Lake Country Club 7

Kelli · Married on 09/22/2018

Spring Lake Country Club has an amazing staff. Everyone seems so happy to be there and more than willing to help with anything and everything you may need while also being so professional and respectful! They are SO accommodating to every little “problem” you may come across.. last minute changes? No problem! They’ll take care of you. Your wedding day is about YOU and they most definitely make you feel that way!
    Special thank you for Kevin Green for everything!

You rock SLCC!!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Ginny · Married on 06/30/2018

Spring Lake Country Club is hands down the best wedding venue in Western Michigan.

From the moment you set your date with Eryn, the event coordinator, she helps organize and manage every detail of your big day. She is patient, kind and a good listener. She sees your vision and attends to every detail. She makes you feel like your dream wedding is the only thing on her mind.

Throughout the day of your wedding, the Spring Lake Country Club staff worked together to ensure that every minute ran smoothly and exactly as I had envisioned it. Honestly, there was not one glitch in the day.

Our plated dinner was magnificent!! First of all, we had many options to choose from. They even gave us a free trial dinner weeks before the wedding. The food came out hot. Numerous guests commented on how good it was to have a great meal that was elegantly served and hot.

The Spring Lake Country Club Ballroom is elegant. With a very limited budget, I could make the room into my dream setting. From the lights over the dance floor to the table settings, everything was perfect!

Finally, the club offers a list of vendors that they know and work well with often. This makes your wedding planning easy from the start. I picked my photographer, florist, baker, and D.J. off of their list. Because they had all worked together several times in the past, I did not have to coordinate their efforts. They simply worked together smoothly and without extra instructions.

Don't hesitate to book Spring Lake Country Club as your venue!! You will not be disappointed!!! We had a picture perfect day!!!

Sent on 08/02/2018
    Spring Lake Country Club 13
    Spring Lake Country Club 14
    Spring Lake Country Club 15

Jenna · Married on 08/20/2016

Please book this venue! I had my wedding reception here on August 20, 2016 and it was AMAZING! It went better than I could have imagined. From the professionalism of the staff to the helpfulness of the event manager, Torri, I have no complaints. Their many vendors have worked their before, and know how to run a successful event. (Especially the DJ Greg Martin!) They do have you pick from their vendors, but that is a blessing in disguise.
    The day before the wedding reception, Torri the event manager and her team, set up all of my decorations, guest book, favors, signs, and supplies. This was a huge stress reliever to my family and I. Everything was taken care of and every guest I talked to said it was one of the best receptions and FOOD that they have ever been to and had.
    AMAZING!!! <3 Thank you Spring Lake Country Club!

Sent on 09/03/2016
  • User3812047 · 2+ years ago

Spring Lake Country Club ballroom was a dream come true for our wedding! It is a beautiful venue for your wedding reception! The staff is amazing and so easy to work with!

Sent on 01/13/2014

The vendors that they suggested by Spring Lake Country Club were wonderful! The day was amazing and all the services surpassed my expectations!

Sent on 06/18/2013

Lauren · Married on 05/26/2018

Torri and her team were a pleasure to work with! Our day went so smoothly- and so many of our guests commented on the venue's beauty. The facilities were wonderful, the food was fantastic, and the event was very well organized.

Sent on 06/06/2018

Spring Lake Country Club's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Lauren! It was such a delight to be a part of your special day. We wish you both the best of luck in your marriage!

Kate · Married on 05/29/2016

3.0

We couldn’t have picked a better venue! Spring Lake Country Club made it easy to plan our dream wedding. The new event coordinator was very responsive, accommodating, and helpful in fulfilling our wedding-day wishes. Our guests had nothing but good things to say too! We’re very happy that we chose Spring Lake Country Club for our big day.

Sent on 07/07/2016

Hayley · Married on 09/26/2015

4.2
      2.0

The venue is absolutely gorgeous!!! We had a fall wedding and the cocktail hour was a great addition to the wedding, it was a perfect way to break up the ceremony and reception and get our guest acclimated. It was a little difficult with the wedding coordinator to get back with us about setting up trial dinners, sending us statements and getting back to us in general. Luckily we hired a wedding planner that was able to communicate with them quicker otherwise I don't think we would have been able to get things planned in a timely manner. They do have a set list of vendors which made it really easy for us to plan our wedding and took a lot of stress off of our plate! Overall this place was beautiful in itself and didn't require a ton of setup which was perfect for us! I would recommend this to anyone looking for a breath taking venue!

Sent on 10/05/2015

Nikki · Married on 08/15/2009

3.6
      3.0

Spring Lake Country Club is a beautiful venue. It was important to me and my husband (maybe more to me than him!) that we find somewhere close to the water. I spent my summers growing up in Grand Haven - so Spring Lake was ideal. We also needed a venue that would accommodate both a ceremony and the reception.

SLCC underwent some staffing changes, so it became a little tedious to repeatedly go over the event details. We had conversations with 5 different staffers! But, Kevin, the venue's event manager was really great to work with for our wedding. He was professional and courteous. The space itself worked well for our needs - we married under the willow tree outside, and had the reception inside the main ballroom.

My husband was miffed by the cost; he thought the amount of food and alcohol we got was really high. Unfortunately, there aren't many ideal, waterfront wedding venues in Michigan.

All in all, we had a good experience with SLCC.

Sent on 12/07/2009

3.4
      1.0
      3.5

Our wedding here was beautiful. We had our ceremony and reception here. The food was great and all of the vendors were super easy to work with. The wedding coordinator was hard to get a hold of. Emails remained unanswered for weeks on end. It was frustrating and added uneeded stress!

Sent on 11/10/2015