Spring Hollow Golf Club Reviews

39 | Spring City, PA

39 Reviews for Spring Hollow Golf Club

Cecilia · Married on 04/01/2017

Catherine was exceptional. She did everything to make the wedding as great as it was. If we have any other special occasion I surely will have it at SPRING HOLLOW! I will also recommend Spring Hollow to all my friends and family

Sent on 08/03/2017

diane · Married on 06/24/2016

WONDERFUL PLACE TO HAVE YOUR WEDDING, SO EASY TO WORK WITH!!!

Sent on 07/19/2016

My daughter recently held her wedding ceremony and reception at Spring Hollow and had a wonderful experience with this venue. We worked with the wedding coordinator, Amelia who was so professional and helpful through all the stages of planning the wedding and actual coordinating the services and schedule for the actual event date. The staff at venue was friendly and eager to ensure that all our guests had a wonderful time and enjoyed their meal. The outdoor ceremony venue was beautiful and the banquet room looked stunning when completely set up for reception. We did choose to have use of outdoor patio during event which many of our guests used intermittently. At the close of the evening the bride and groom, families, wedding guests left Spring Hollow. The venue was very accommodating and met and or exceeded our every expectation.

Sent on 08/10/2015

Spring Hollow Golf Club's reply:

Thank you so much, for this wonderful review! We thank you for choosing Spring Hollow Golf Club!!

Richhard · Married on 06/13/2015

Great, facility , great people, desire to make it righr

Sent on 06/18/2015

Spring Hollow Golf Club's reply:

Thank you so much, Richard! We appreciate your business and the fantastic review! It was our pleasure and we look forward to the opportunity to host other events for you!

Ruth · event on 12/27/2014

It was great to work with Amy and Patti for this event. The room was lovely with beautiful views and much natural light from the large windows. We had many compliments about the food. The services was excellent, as well!

Sent on 01/02/2015

Spring Hollow Golf Club's reply:

Thank you, Ruth! We appreciate the feedback! We look forward to hosting your next event.

• User4552753 · event on 11/09/2014

I wish there were choices higher than 5's! The OJR Friends of the Arts 40th anniversary celebration event could not have been better - the willingness of Spring Hollow to meet all of our requests, provide enough food for more than expected attendance, and just overall responsiveness were outstanding. Amy guided us through the planning and offered very welcome suggestions. Raegan provided excellent service on the day of the event. I would highly recommend Spring Hollow for future events.

Sent on 11/17/2014

Spring Hollow Golf Club's reply:

Thank you so much, Susan! We appreciate your business and the fantastic review! It was our pleasure and we look forward to hosting your future events.

Paul · event on 11/08/2014

Our class reunion went off without any issues and the staff and personnel at Spring Hollow were great !!! We would recommend the facility to anyone planning an event.

Sent on 11/10/2014

Spring Hollow Golf Club's reply:

Thank you for the review, Paul! It was a pleasure working with you. I'm so glad everyone had a great time! Looking forward to seeing you soon!

• User4539770 · event on 11/08/2014

This was my first time planning a bridal shower and I have not been to a bridal shower in 25 years. My event planner guided me through the process and took care of all of the details. It was a perfect day. I received many compliments from my guests. The room was beautiful, the food was fantastic and the servers were very attentive. I would highly recommend Spring Hollow Golf Club!!!

Sent on 11/11/2014

Spring Hollow Golf Club's reply:

Thank you Holly!! We loved hosting your daughter's bridal shower. I'm thrilled that everyone had a great time and we were able to take care of you! I heard everyone loved the champagne fountain! :) I'm so glad we added it in the last minute. I look forward to working with you again!

Bob · event on 11/08/2014

Thanks so much for making our 30 year class reunion a night to remember!!

Sent on 11/17/2014

Spring Hollow Golf Club's reply:

You're welcome, Bob! Thanks for the great review! We are so glad you all had a great time!

-Amy

Everything was fantastic! Planning was organized and easy. The staff was courteous and food was amazing! We couldn't have been happier with our day!

Sent on 11/30/2014

Leah · Married on 09/20/2014

Our experience with Spring Hollow was truly wonderful from beginning to end! The staff was always quick to respond to my many, many emails and questions, and did so with nothing but a genuine willingness to make me feel at ease and prepared. We looked forward to every meeting at the venue because of how enjoyable it was to work and communicate with the staff.

The venue itself is absolutely amazing. From the massive bridal suite to the beautiful golf greens to the vaulted ceiling ballroom, it was so beautiful for our wedding day. The guests (135 total) fit comfortably in the ballroom with plenty of room left to fill the dance floor! The food is SO delicious. I am a self-proclaimed food lover who works in a field surrounded by food, and I was truly impressed by the offerings at Spring Hollow. Every single appetizer, salad, salad dressing, entree, and dessert was absolutely delicious and presented in a beautiful and appetizing manner.

Needless to say, I HIGHLY recommend using Spring Hollow as a venue regardless of the type of event that you are hosting. It is a smooth planning process leading up to the event - thanks to the staff- and then the event is even better than you could have imagined!

Sent on 10/04/2014

Spring Hollow Golf Club's reply:

Thank you so much, Leah!! We appreciate your time in reviewing us. It was so wonderful working with you and we enjoyed your wedding day, probably as much as your guests!! Everyone was so fun, loving, and full of compliments! We hope you enjoyed your honeymoon! Looking forward to seeing you and Jesse around more often. :)

- Amy, Wedding Planner

Valerie · event on 08/09/2014

I selected Spring Hollow Golf Club for my high school class 20th reunion venue and could not have been more pleased with the service. The staff was exceptional and the food was delightful. The entire process was made superbly easy by Amy and she's the reason I originally made the selection. I was NOT disappointed. The decor and atmosphere were professional, clean, and would be perfect for any occasion.

Sent on 08/21/2014

Jennifer · Married on 07/26/2014

We had our wedding rehearsal dinner at the Spring Hollow Golf Club and it was the most perfect evening! The event coordinator, Amy went above and beyond to give us a beautiful set up on the deck and even added our favorite flowers, lilies on the table as a surprise! The staff was awesome and took care of anything we needed. This is the third event I have planned at Spring Hollow and I have not been disappointed! Spring Hollow is a gorgeous golf club for any event that offers quality service in a relaxed atmosphere. We highly recommend it!

Sent on 07/30/2014

Kim · Married on 06/28/2014

We had our wedding reception at the Spring Hollow Golf Club and everything was perfect! We worked with Amy, and she answered all of our questions along the way to create the perfect reception for our special day! On the day of the wedding, Amy and the other staff took care of everything, so we didn't have to worry about a thing and were able to enjoy the day!

Sent on 07/14/2014

Sarah · Married on 06/14/2014

The staff is great! They are very attentive to both you and your guests. The venue is beautiful. The grounds are very well kept with plenty of great views and places for pictures.

Sent on 07/22/2014

Hugh J · Married on 05/31/2014

We had our wedding reception at Spring Hollow, and everything was awesome. Amy took care of all of our wants and needs right from the day of our 1st meeting. We made some changes and special food needs, etc and nothing was a problem. The staff was awesome also, nobody waited for anything, and they pampered us ( Bride and Groom ) from the moment we arrived. The location is perfect, with outside tables also, and beautiful grounds for getting those perfect pictures. We recommend Spring Hollow to everyone for that special event !

Sent on 06/12/2014
  • User4172403 · event on 05/27/2014

Our banquet was very nice, thanks to the help of Amy and her staff at Spring Hollow Country Club. The room is very nice, quite large and very comfortable. Everyone had a wonderful time and the food was delicious. It was a pleasure to work with everyone there.

Sent on 06/13/2014

Carlee · Married on 04/12/2014

We fell in love with Spring Hollow a few years ago when looking for a wedding venue. We decided to book Spring Hollow immediately. Unfortunately, I became very ill and we needed to postpone our event four times. Throughout my illness, the staff at Spring Hollow was accomodating and kind. Amy, the wedding coordinator at Spring Hollow, honored our original contract and was so helpful and understanding regarding our situation. Our wedding day was the best day of our lives, thanks to the support of the staff at Spring Hollow (especially Amy and Patty).

Sent on 04/27/2014

Cindy · Married on 02/01/2014

We would like to express our thanks to you and your team. Our daughter's wedding reception was just wonderful and fantastic. Spring Hollow went above and beyond our expectations. You helped make Amy and Brian's wedding day extra special. We have received so many compliments from our guests. Everything was excellent. We could not have asked for anything more. The ballroom was set-up just as she wanted it. It was all she envisioned for their reception. We cannot thank you enough for all you have done and everything that you did that day. We all enjoyed ourselves to the fullest. We had such a good time that we didn't want it to end. We all felt very special. Kudos to you and your team. Again, thank you very much for all your hard work and for making their wedding day extra special.

Sent on 02/06/2014

Amy · Married on 02/01/2014

Brian and I want to thank you and Patty for making our day so beautiful, romantic and more than we ever dreamed of. Since I was a kid I wanted to have my wedding reception at Spring Hollow and it was my fairy tale for sure! Your team made it so perfect it was better than what I dreamt of as a kid! Your staff was so helpful and polite! The food was to die for and pricing was perfect for the value of their service! The venue isn't only clean and easy to visualize when planning your special day it's absolutely beautiful! Easy to navigate for the handicap. The staff went above and beyond for my Grandmother and her disability and my Father in Law who is ill with a muscle disease. They did everything in their power to make the day enjoyable for them! Patty was amazing at keeping the wedding moving along smoothly and making sure Brian and I were where we needed to be at all times. She was awesome! As for you Amy, you truly have a passion for what you do and are amazing at it! You have a true talent for the wedding industry and have left a huge impact on my life and marriage. Without you and your team I could not have had the wedding of my dreams. You were on time with everything and it helped keep me level headed when things were stressful at the end. Thank you so much for everything! I will always recommend you, your team, and Spring Hollow Golf Club to anyone looking for an absolutely BEAUTIFUL wedding venue!

Brian and Amy Duchesne

Sent on 03/27/2014

Carrie · Married on 10/05/2013

Spring Hollow was fabulous to work with!! All the staff were friendly, accommodating, and professional! The venue was absolutely gorgeous- the ceremony site was breathtaking, it was meticulously clean, and the ballroom was elegant and beautiful. From planning every detail of our event, to the day of, to the last minute of the reception we were completely taken care of and made incredibly happy! Amy went above and beyond making sure everything we wanted was carried out and that the day ran smoothly. Patty and David were the most helpful and accommodating people ever; and Hannah was phenomenal, getting us anything we needed throughout the entire day! We had the absolute best day of our lives at Spring Hollow and would recommend it as a venue to anyone getting married!

Sent on 11/17/2013

Diane · Married on 09/08/2013

Spring Hollow was the perfect choice for our wedding! It is a great location, beautiful facility, and the staff is very attentive and pleasant. Our guests were treated very well and all had good things to say about the food and venue. Our Wedding Coordinator, Amy, and the Banquet Manager, Patti, were wonderful to work with and both took care of every detail to make our day special. The wedding party all appreciated the use of the lovely bridal suite as well. I will definitely recommend Spring Hollow for events, and we plan to continue to enjoy the food and venue for evenings out in the Grille.

Sent on 09/18/2013

Amy · Married on 08/09/2013

My wedding day was so wonderful! I had my heart set on getting married outside on the beautiful landscape... but it was a nasty summer off and on rain. The ladies did their best and tried to hold it outside but at the last minute, it started to pour. The staff then still held our ceremony outside but under their covered deck. It was still beautiful! The food was so good and the atmosphere. Hannah the server is amazing and was very attentive! Great night and great memories!

Sent on 01/06/2014

Jon · Married on 08/03/2013

The entire staff was incredibly helpful and professional. All of the stress that I would think goes along with planning an event was completely taken away by everyone involved. I honestly thought the only way to have an event of this quality was to go with a private golf course, but Spring Hollow proved me to be wrong. I would absolutely recommend them for any future events!

Sent on 08/05/2013

Alicia · Married on 07/13/2013

Spring hollow was the perfect place to choose for our wedding. It's a gorgeous, local venue with amazing views, well tended property, attentive and professional staff, as well as phenomenal food and service! I, the bride, was taken care of personally from the minute we arrived until the end of the night. My guests had nothing but compliments for the venue and staff as well and I think they all had second helpings of the buffet, everything was delicious!!! I will certainly be recommending Spring Hollow and am looking forward to our next event :)

Sent on 07/21/2013