39 Reviews for Spring Hollow Golf Club

WONDERFUL PLACE TO HAVE YOUR WEDDING, SO EASY TO WORK WITH!!!

Profile Picture diane, 6/24/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

My daughter recently held her wedding ceremony and reception at Spring Hollow and had a wonderful experience with this venue. We worked with the wedding coordinator, Amelia who was so professional and helpful through all the stages of planning the wedding and actual coordinating the services and schedule for the actual event date. The staff at venue was friendly and eager to ensure that all our guests had a wonderful time and enjoyed their meal. The outdoor ceremony venue was beautiful and the banquet room looked stunning when completely set up for reception. We did choose to have use of outdoor patio during event which many of our guests used intermittently. At the close of the evening the bride and groom, families, wedding guests left Spring Hollow. The venue was very accommodating and met and or exceeded our every expectation.

Profile Picture User5332808, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Great, facility , great people, desire to make it righr

Profile Picture Richhard, 6/13/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Everything was fantastic! Planning was organized and easy. The staff was courteous and food was amazing! We couldn't have been happier with our day!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/25/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our experience with Spring Hollow was truly wonderful from beginning to end! The staff was always quick to respond to my many, many emails and questions, and did so with nothing but a genuine willingness to make me feel at ease and prepared. We looked forward to every meeting at the venue because of how enjoyable it was to work and communicate with the staff.

The venue itself is absolutely amazing. From the massive bridal suite to the beautiful golf greens to the vaulted ceiling ballroom, it was so beautiful for our wedding day. The guests (135 total) fit comfortably in the ballroom with plenty of room left to fill the dance floor! The food is SO delicious. I am a self-proclaimed food lover who works in a field surrounded by food, and I was truly impressed by the offerings at Spring Hollow. Every single appetizer, salad, salad dressing, entree, and dessert was absolutely delicious and presented in a beautiful and appetizing manner.

Needless to say, I HIGHLY recommend using Spring Hollow as a venue regardless of the type of event that you are hosting. It is a smooth planning process leading up to the event - thanks to the staff- and then the event is even better than you could have imagined!

Profile Picture Leah, 9/20/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had our wedding rehearsal dinner at the Spring Hollow Golf Club and it was the most perfect evening! The event coordinator, Amy went above and beyond to give us a beautiful set up on the deck and even added our favorite flowers, lilies on the table as a surprise! The staff was awesome and took care of anything we needed. This is the third event I have planned at Spring Hollow and I have not been disappointed! Spring Hollow is a gorgeous golf club for any event that offers quality service in a relaxed atmosphere. We highly recommend it!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/26/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had our wedding reception at the Spring Hollow Golf Club and everything was perfect! We worked with Amy, and she answered all of our questions along the way to create the perfect reception for our special day! On the day of the wedding, Amy and the other staff took care of everything, so we didn't have to worry about a thing and were able to enjoy the day!

Profile Picture Kim, 6/28/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff is great! They are very attentive to both you and your guests. The venue is beautiful. The grounds are very well kept with plenty of great views and places for pictures.

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding reception at Spring Hollow, and everything was awesome. Amy took care of all of our wants and needs right from the day of our 1st meeting. We made some changes and special food needs, etc and nothing was a problem. The staff was awesome also, nobody waited for anything, and they pampered us ( Bride and Groom ) from the moment we arrived. The location is perfect, with outside tables also, and beautiful grounds for getting those perfect pictures. We recommend Spring Hollow to everyone for that special event !

Profile Picture Hugh J, 5/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Wedding Cake

We fell in love with Spring Hollow a few years ago when looking for a wedding venue. We decided to book Spring Hollow immediately. Unfortunately, I became very ill and we needed to postpone our event four times. Throughout my illness, the staff at Spring Hollow was accomodating and kind. Amy, the wedding coordinator at Spring Hollow, honored our original contract and was so helpful and understanding regarding our situation. Our wedding day was the best day of our lives, thanks to the support of the staff at Spring Hollow (especially Amy and Patty).

Profile Picture Carlee, 4/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We would like to express our thanks to you and your team. Our daughter's wedding reception was just wonderful and fantastic. Spring Hollow went above and beyond our expectations. You helped make Amy and Brian's wedding day extra special. We have received so many compliments from our guests. Everything was excellent. We could not have asked for anything more. The ballroom was set-up just as she wanted it. It was all she envisioned for their reception. We cannot thank you enough for all you have done and everything that you did that day. We all enjoyed ourselves to the fullest. We had such a good time that we didn't want it to end. We all felt very special. Kudos to you and your team. Again, thank you very much for all your hard work and for making their wedding day extra special.

Profile Picture Cindy, 2/1/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Brian and I want to thank you and Patty for making our day so beautiful, romantic and more than we ever dreamed of. Since I was a kid I wanted to have my wedding reception at Spring Hollow and it was my fairy tale for sure! Your team made it so perfect it was better than what I dreamt of as a kid! Your staff was so helpful and polite! The food was to die for and pricing was perfect for the value of their service! The venue isn't only clean and easy to visualize when planning your special day it's absolutely beautiful! Easy to navigate for the handicap. The staff went above and beyond for my Grandmother and her disability and my Father in Law who is ill with a muscle disease. They did everything in their power to make the day enjoyable for them! Patty was amazing at keeping the wedding moving along smoothly and making sure Brian and I were where we needed to be at all times. She was awesome! As for you Amy, you truly have a passion for what you do and are amazing at it! You have a true talent for the wedding industry and have left a huge impact on my life and marriage. Without you and your team I could not have had the wedding of my dreams. You were on time with everything and it helped keep me level headed when things were stressful at the end. Thank you so much for everything! I will always recommend you, your team, and Spring Hollow Golf Club to anyone looking for an absolutely BEAUTIFUL wedding venue!

Brian and Amy Duchesne

Profile Picture Amy, 2/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Spring Hollow was fabulous to work with!! All the staff were friendly, accommodating, and professional! The venue was absolutely gorgeous- the ceremony site was breathtaking, it was meticulously clean, and the ballroom was elegant and beautiful. From planning every detail of our event, to the day of, to the last minute of the reception we were completely taken care of and made incredibly happy! Amy went above and beyond making sure everything we wanted was carried out and that the day ran smoothly. Patty and David were the most helpful and accommodating people ever; and Hannah was phenomenal, getting us anything we needed throughout the entire day! We had the absolute best day of our lives at Spring Hollow and would recommend it as a venue to anyone getting married!

Profile Picture Carrie, 10/5/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Spring Hollow was the perfect choice for our wedding! It is a great location, beautiful facility, and the staff is very attentive and pleasant. Our guests were treated very well and all had good things to say about the food and venue. Our Wedding Coordinator, Amy, and the Banquet Manager, Patti, were wonderful to work with and both took care of every detail to make our day special. The wedding party all appreciated the use of the lovely bridal suite as well. I will definitely recommend Spring Hollow for events, and we plan to continue to enjoy the food and venue for evenings out in the Grille.

Profile Picture Diane , 9/8/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wedding day was so wonderful! I had my heart set on getting married outside on the beautiful landscape... but it was a nasty summer off and on rain. The ladies did their best and tried to hold it outside but at the last minute, it started to pour. The staff then still held our ceremony outside but under their covered deck. It was still beautiful! The food was so good and the atmosphere. Hannah the server is amazing and was very attentive! Great night and great memories!

Profile Picture Amy, 8/9/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The entire staff was incredibly helpful and professional. All of the stress that I would think goes along with planning an event was completely taken away by everyone involved. I honestly thought the only way to have an event of this quality was to go with a private golf course, but Spring Hollow proved me to be wrong. I would absolutely recommend them for any future events!

Profile Picture Jon, 8/3/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

Spring hollow was the perfect place to choose for our wedding. It's a gorgeous, local venue with amazing views, well tended property, attentive and professional staff, as well as phenomenal food and service! I, the bride, was taken care of personally from the minute we arrived until the end of the night. My guests had nothing but compliments for the venue and staff as well and I think they all had second helpings of the buffet, everything was delicious!!! I will certainly be recommending Spring Hollow and am looking forward to our next event :)

Profile Picture Alicia, 7/13/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I would and will recommend Spring Hollow to all my friends and family. The place was great and the staff was amazing. The food was also delicious.

Profile Picture Judy, 5/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our rehearsal dinner at spring hollow! The night was perfect! The staff was attentive, responsive and reliable! Food was great! I would definitely recommend spring hollow to anyone!

Profile Picture Laura, 4/13/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We pulled it off!!! My husband, Karl, and I had the wedding of the year!!! Our family and friends are still talking about it. Our wedding was elegant and chic, romantic and cozy. Everything at Spring Hollow was exactly what we hoped for on a wedding day. Throughout the whole process Wendy was assuring, knowledgable, and became like a friend to ease the entire process. (I'll even admit, Wendy and I still email to stay in touch). Our big day wouldn't have been nearly half as fantastic if it weren't for Wendy and all the fabulous staff at Spring Hollow. We were treated like royalty, every last detail was planned out and executed with professionalism.
If you want a "cookie cutter golf course wedding" DO NOT go here...Spring Hollow delivers excellence with pride and passion. I would recommend this venue to ANYONE for ANY occasion. I am looking for excuses to plan another event there!
If you want your wedding to be all that you dreamt of, and even more...go to Spring Hollow, ask for Wendy...don't take your time, dont walk...RUN there!
Truly the BEST outcome for a day that I dreamt about nearly my entire life, and will remember for the rest of my life. Passionate, creative, professional, loving, warm and welcoming...what more could you ask for?

Profile Picture Megan, 10/27/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

As the mother of the bride who was very involved in the planning, I have to say that Stephanie was a gem. She was very patient and helpful and remembered everything! My daughter had the perfect experience and we owe much of it to Stephanie and Spring Hollow. Also have to say that Dennis did an outstanding job as bartender and we kept him very busy. He was personable and kept the line moving! The day was a 10!

Profile Picture Sherri, 6/2/12, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Stephanie Roncase was an amazing wedding coordinator. She helped us so much when there was confusion during a wedding coordinaor change. She was the one who made our wedding spectacular! The venue is beautiful and the food was delicious!

Profile Picture User2821016, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Love, Love, we had such an awesome time at Spring Hollow. Got married in a hurricane and you wouldn't have know it with the party going on inside. The food was great; everyone is still talking about it! We used the bridal suite all day which made it really easy to get ready and for touch ups during the day. Jennifer Thomas was our wedding coordinator and was great—keeping me informed about the storm coming and what precautions were taking place and giving me some last minute suggestions about some small details. Everything we talking about months prior happened and I wouldn’t have changed a thing.

Profile Picture J, 8/27/11, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Spring Hollow Golf Club was the most amazing place to have a wedding. My husband and I were married on October 30, 2010 and have not one bad thing to say about the place. We would have not changed a thing. The service was unbelievable, they bent over backwards trying to make everything perfect, and it was! The place was absolutely beautiful, and the food delicious. I have had people coming up to me telling me it was the most perfect wedding they have ever been to. I would recommend this place before all others and I have been to many wedding. Missy J was our wedding coordinator and she is wonderful!!!!!!!! Thank you Spring Hollow for making my day a fairy tale!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/30/10, 1 Review