Spring Hill Manor Reviews

111 Reviews for Spring Hill Manor

• Kristin

Kristin Smith · Married on 10/31/2020

Above and Beyond

Jamie, the venue owner, really put his all in to make our handfasting the best day of our lives! We can't thank him enough for all he did for us. The venue was absolutely stunning, and definitely something our guests will talk about, especially the giant turtle!!
    If we ever do vow renewals, we are definitely going to come back here for them!

Sent on 11/01/2020
  • Christa

Christa Butterworth · Married on 10/17/2020

Perfect, magical, best day ever!

What a magical place, perfect wedding day and by far the best venue owner ever! Jamie was so helpful from the time I sent my first "can I come check out this place" email, right down to the last second of my spectacular wedding. My husband and I knew right away that Spring Hill was for us and I am so grateful to have found this gem. Not only is the property stunning and completely magical but Jamie is out of this world amazing and helped me every single step of the way. He promptly answered all of my many questions, suggested vendors, set up items the day of the wedding, assisted me with organizing my crazy thoughts during the final walk through and on the day of the wedding. So many of my guests told me how wonderful he was to speak with and how he helped them get food or drinks. His energy is infectious, his heart is big and you can really see how much love is put into Spring Hill. Another comment I heard over and over again was "How did you find this place? its unreal!" If you are looking for a unique venue that is beautifully decorated and filled with love, look no further and go see for yourself how Spring Hill checks ALL of the boxes. I am excited for all the Spring Hill couples that come after us to experience what we did because our wedding was just so perfect. I cannot thank Jamie enough for EVERYTHING. I'm so grateful to have had such a positive wedding experience, a major part of that is Jamie.
    With love and gratitude in hearts,
    Christa & Will C.

Sent on 10/27/2020
  • Evan

Evan and Amanda Ebaugh · Married on 10/16/2020

Absolutely Amazing Venue

This venue is absolutely gorgeous and was everything my husband and I were looking for! Jamie was very attentive to all of our wants and needs and was amazing to work with! This venue is the perfect place if you're wanting a rustic themed wedding. Thank you so much forneverything Jamie!!

Sent on 10/27/2020
  • Kelly

Kelly Corbett · Married on 09/26/2020

Picture Perfect

As the mother of the Bride, I cannot thank Spring Hill Manor enough for making my daughters wedding truly amazing! The venue was absolutely beautiful and every single guest has shared with me that it was “the best wedding they have ever attended “! Spring Hill Manor was extremely helpful in the planning, recommendations with the catering, and also shared amazing ideas to help plan for my daughters special day! Just a remarkable venue!

Sherry Thomas · Married on 09/12/2020

Mother of the Bride

I do not even know where to begin. This venue was nothing less than perfect! Everything about Spring Hill Manor is beyond words. My daughter has the best wedding because of this venue. The property and the barn is just amazing. Jamie was such a big help and made this day so worth everything that had to be gone through with postponing the wedding from may- sept. Would definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for a venue for their special day.

Sent on 09/14/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica Hertsenberg · Married on 07/11/2020

The Most Perfect Day

Everything about Spring Hill Manor is perfect, especially the owner, Jamie. From the moment we reached out to set up a tour, to meeting him for the first time, to having to postpone our big wedding, to having our smaller scaled down celebration, Jamie made everything easy. He was quick to respond to any communication, settle any nerves, and we LOVED that he also joined in on celebrating with us.

Spring Hill Manor is the MOST STUNNING place you could ever find- the meticulous grounds, the well thought out and placed antiques in the barn, the outside spaces available. It was all more than we could’ve asked for in a space for our big day! Our day would’ve been perfection, no matter what, but celebrating at Spring Hill Manor just made it that much more perfect.

Sent on 07/12/2020

Michele Mcrae · Married on 06/10/2020

Stellar Service

Just a few days have passed since my daughter married the love of her life. As I sit and reflect on the event I cannot think of one thing that didn't go as planned, or promised by venue owner, Jaime. Spring Hill Manor has it all...beautiful view, eclectic design and Jaime...and, honestly...Jaime is all you need! He tended to so many details that I joked that he must have cloned himself to get it all done while making it look effortless! He was hospitable, friendly, helpful and mostly, he was committed to making our Brides have the VERY BEST day ever! Spring Hill Manor is a must-see venue! We will cherish every memory for many years to come. Michele McRae

Sent on 10/06/2020
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Signorin · Married on 05/27/2020

Magnificent, Magical & Absolutely Gorgeous

The Spring Hill Manor made our special day a fairy tale wedding. The venue and grounds are absolutely breath taking, and we have heard from many of our guests telling us it was “the best wedding they have attended”. Jamie is amazing and will accommodate you in any way he can to bring your dream wedding to reality. This venue is a 10/10 in our eyes and each of our guests. We cannot thank them enough.

• Richard

Chia-Hua Lue · Married on 10/26/2019

Perfect Wedding

What can I say, this was the best day of our lives (so far). We received so many compliments on this venue. It is really a unique, beautiful, engaging space. Jamie is also a fantastic host. He went above and beyond every chance he had. Thanks, Jamie!

Sent on 11/22/2019
  • Kelley

Kelley Gier · Married on 10/13/2019

When You Wish Upon a Star..

Dreams will come true.
    This venue is beyond exceptional. Jamie was amazing with helping throughout the entire process; his service was to infinity and beyond. There isn't one thing I would change about our special night. Thank you, so much, for creating the best memories.

Sent on 10/14/2019

Lauren Shupe · Married on 10/11/2019

What Dreams are Made of!!

My husband and I knew we wanted to get married at Spring Hill Manor as soon as we drove up to the property. The grounds are unbelievably beautiful, from the rustic barn and the stunning landscaping, to the magical moon gate! Once we met Jamie, we knew we had to have our wedding there. I cannot say enough good things about Jamie. He was so patient and understanding with us throughout the entire planning process. He was always available to answer any and all questions we had and allowed us to come visit the property what seemed like a million times before the big day. Our entire experience with Jamie and Spring Hill Manor was unbelievably amazing and one I will never forget. My friends and family cannot stop talking about our wedding and how beautiful and unique Spring Hill Manor is! Thank you Jamie for everything!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Tiffany · Married on 10/05/2019

Hands down the best!

Jamie was such a pleasure to work with. No matter what question or concern I had he helped me every step of the way. He went above and behind to help us for our special day. Spring Hill Manor was more then I expected and I am so glad we chose it for our venue. The scenery was just gorgeous, and couldn’t ask for a better venue. I have no complaints whatsoever, I will recommend Spring Hill to everyone that is looking for a venue!

Sent on 10/10/2019
  • Layla

Layla Baraka · Married on 09/22/2019

Amazing Venue

Hello let me begin with the owner Mr. Jamie Sherridan I fell in love with him. He is Amazing very kind and friendly and so helpful. Second the Venue itself is Gorgeous and all original all of the added features all genuine. I was looking for a real functional barn not just one made to look at a barn and this was the place. Mr. Jamie's Passion for weddings was so apparent on the first meeting so I knew this was the place where I wanted to make my memories. Jamie again was so helpful all of my guest were amazed at how he handled and helped us. All of my guest raved and said My God how did you ever find this place is Beautiful and they wondered who was this Amazing Friendly Helpful man (Jamie).
    With so many personal misfortunate events that had happened in my plans God sent me Springhill Manor and Jamie and he was there with me through it all and made me and my Husband feel like Family and a True Friend. Mr. Jamie you are the Ruler of Weddings and your Venue gets a 10 ⭐ Review From Us and all of our Guest. Thank you from the Bottom of my Heart for making my Special Day Unforgettable.
    Mr. & Mrs Randy Bullock

Sent on 10/01/2019

Mackenzie · Married on 09/21/2019

Forever Home

I dont even know where to begin. Choosing Spring Hill Manor was the best decision we made with our wedding. Both my husband and I are from Long Island, living in Jersey.. our families are from New Jersey through Maine, and yet we stumbled upon Spring Hill Manor one day on wedding wire. I showed my, at the time fiancé, and thought he would never say yes. He isn't a barn guy. He took one look and immediately asked me to contact the owner. I remember the first time Jamie called me. I was sitting in a Target parking lot praying that he would give me the response I needed to every question/concern I had as a bride. We agreed to meet and the second we pulled up my fiancé took my hand and said "this is going to be it." Jamie greeted us with a friendly smile and we fell in love with Spring Hill as we toured. We knew it was the perfect spot for our wedding, but we didn't know that this place would be somewhere we considered to be a home. Jamie was so easy to work with and had ideas that never ended. He let us be adventurous and try new things and was up for any ride we put him on!! Our wedding was UNIQUE, FUN, AND US. I don't think that anyone in our family can top this wedding, it's simply impossible. Spring Hill will forever be the place where I love you's were shared, forgiveness was given, support was shown, and Im sorry's were said. It will forever be the spot where my husband and I received love and support from every person in our lives for the first time out of 10 years. It will be a special place in our hearts, it will be a place that reminds us of love and support, and it will forever be a home for us. Jamie, thank you for everything. Thank you for starting off our marriage in the most BEAUTIFUL way.

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle Banks · Married on 09/14/2019

Best Decision You'll Make!

You won't regret your decision by booking Spring Hill Manor! From beginning to end my husband and I could not have asked for a more perfect day or experience. Jamie was beyond accommodating, kind, helpful, and always knew where to show up when you needed him. It's like he had this sixth sense or super power! He went out of his way for not only my husband and I, but our guests as well. When my grandparents were struggling to get up a small hill, he went and got his golf cart and drove them up! He always had a smile on his face and just made sure everything ran smoothly. If something did go wrong, I sure didn't know about it! It felt like we had known him forever. My husband and I didn't want a stuffy, hotel, convention center type of wedding. We wanted beauty, something different, no corporate feel, and someone who understood us. Spring Hill Manor and Jamie nailed it. It was beyond our expectations. My friends and family can't stop talking about the wedding and we can't thank Jamie enough for that. So don't hesitate, book this place and you'll be so happy you did!

Sent on 09/20/2019
  • Sara

Sara Snider · Married on 09/07/2019

Dream Come True!

We LOVED having our wedding at Spring Hill Manor, everything was perfect and was literally a dream come true! The venue was perfect and Jamie was amazing to work with. He helped ensure the day went by so smoothly and was so very accommodating to all of our requests. The venue was the perfect combination of rustic, quirky and gorgeous to accommodate our unique taste and our guests are still talking about it and it has been almost two weeks since the big day. The fact that the venue provides decor already set up is a huge help. Our guests raved about the "cocktail hour" area on the patio with the pool. The few kids we had were in the pool all evening! I cannot say enough good things about this venue, as our day was literally a dream come true. Thank you, Spring Hill!!!

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Anthony

Anthony Bowlin · Married on 06/09/2019

A Wedding Made Beautiful and Simple

Spring Hill Manor is a truly beautiful venue. There is plenty of space and the decorations make the location seem whimsical. The best perk of choosing this venue would most definitely be the owner. He assisted us in every aspect we needed but was not overbearing in the slightest. Additionally, he provided us with wedding tips and friendly advice before we had chosen his venue. All of our guests loved speaking with him and learning about the location. Every step of renting the venue was transparent and their were no surprise fees or taxes. Every aspect of this wedding was perfect and our guests had a wonderful time. It is rare to hear of a stress free wedding, but due to Spring Hill Manor and its owner it was made possible in our situation.

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Carissa

Carissa · Married on 05/25/2019

Carissa married on 5/25/19

There is honestly so much to say about Spring Hill Manor. This was the first place we visited when we began looking for venues and we booked it the next day. This place is magical and so breathtaking. Our guests are still talking about our wedding. Jamie is awesome and very accommodating. Everything we asked for, he made it happen. Every time we came to check things out before the wedding we would discover new and beautiful elements that made us fall in love with the place.

Sent on 06/07/2019
  • Joanna

Joanna · Married on 05/18/2019

Dreamlike experience

Even in my dreams, I could not have imagined a more perfect wedding venue. Honestly this was the absolute BEST venue I have ever been to. Our guests had all driven at least 2 hours or more to get to this wedding and not a single person had anything negative to say. It was most certainly worth any kind of travel it takes to get here, and it was a fairytale like experience. Jamie was an absolute darling with such professionalism and passion for his work. If you want a venue owner who will make you feel like your wedding is the single most important wedding ever thrown, choose Springhill. From start to finish, I could not have asked for anything more.

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • Irene

Irene · Married on 03/30/2019

Romantic, Rustic, Beautiful Venue

My son and daughter in laws wedding was held at Springhill Manor on 9/26/20.

Words cannot express the professionalism and friendliness of the staff. The word “Fairytale” doesn’t begin to describe the transformation of this venue. It was like walking into a fairy garden for the ceremony, with foliage in bloom and the help of a wonderful florist to transform this area into the brides dream wedding. Inside, was spot on with fall decor, rustic embellishments, and an amazing staircase winding up to the dressing area for the bride and her party. The grounds were meticulously kept. Everyone had a wonderful time and we cannot say enough positive things about Springhill Manor!

• Candace

Candace · Married on 10/27/2018

Unique and Beautiful Venue

There aren’t enough good things that I can say about Spring Hill Manor and the owner Jamie. From the first emails with Jamie he was so helpful and knowledgeable with information on the venue and general wedding planning. Spring Hill Manor was the first and only venue we even looked at. Our first trip we spent over and hour walking around looking at everything and could have stayed longer. There are so many antiques, decoration, stained glass and little nooks to explore. Everything about it felt right and exactly the style we were looking for .
    They day of our wedding was very cold and very wet. Jamie was there the whole time, soaked from the rain, helping park cars, bringing blankets for chilly guests and making sure everyone had what they needed and were having a good time. I didn’t have to worry about anything. Even when it was time to leave, Jamie had packed and cleaned up everything that I had brought. The best part of Spring Hill Manor, besides Jamie, it’s that it is so beautifully decorated that you really don’t need anything else. Jamie knows weddings and was very accommodating to help make my vision come to life. Our guests are still raving about how beautiful bad unique the venue was. Don’t think twice about booking Spring Hill Manor.

Sent on 11/14/2018

JoyAnn · Married on 10/26/2018

A dream come true...

My husband and I really enjoyed our barn wedding here at Spring Hill Manor on 10/26/18. Jamie the owner definitely made our day special. He was very attentive to our needs and was always thinking one step ahead of us. He helped to make sure our wedding flowed nice and smooth. For the price and the venue being decorated for you, it was definitely worth the price. There were added bounes that came with this beautiful venue. If you have a wedding here in the fall, the barn grounds is decorated with pumpkins and mums. A nother added fall touch, our wedding night was cold but there was firepit to warm up next too. I would definitely make this your venue. It was our dream come true!!

Sent on 10/29/2018
  • Nadia

Nadia Mosa · Married on 10/20/2018

Hidden Gem

So this venue, not matter how many photographs, cannot do it justice. You have to go and experience it for yourself. When Michael and I went to visit, it was the dead of winter, the venue had been put to bed for the season, and we still could do nothing but compare everywhere we went to Spring Hill. Beyond the venue's charm, one word- Jamie. He is the owner along with his wife that literally work to ensure that your wedding day is as amazing, and perfect as it possibly can be. They only host one wedding per day, and there were details that he took care of that I hadn't even imagined. When I got to the venue, it was literally perfect. Our guests loved getting to chat with Jamie, and get to know his farm, his story, and how he became to love making every wedding day special and unique. It was magical, a photographers dream, and the day was beyond what I could have imagined and much of this was due to the fact that Jamie took all the work out of my brain for the day. It was spectacular! This is a hidden gem, must see venue!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Allison · Married on 09/29/2018

The most perfect venue

There aren't enough good things that I could say about Spring Hill. From the moment I drove up to the barn with my to-be SIL and saw Jamie and his dog on the farm, I knew this was where I wanted to get married. About 15 months later, I was saying "I do" in the most magical and unique, pumpkin-filled, and loving venue. Jamie was amazing-- from tending to guests, helping the shuttle buses, and organizing the bridal party. He was just as excited for our wedding as we were! Us, along with our bridal party, and guests had the most amazing time dancing, drinking, and eating in the barn and on the fall festive grounds. The day went quickly, but it is more than I could have imagined-- it felt like fiction. The only negative is that it's over and we have to say farewell. Thank you Jamie, for everything. It was truly perfect

Sent on 10/21/2018

Liz · Married on 09/23/2018

Authentic, beautiful, thoughtful!

My husband and I were married at Spring Hill Manor on 9/23/18 - and it was the best decision we made after deciding to get married! The venue is one in a million; it has charm and character whereas a lot of "wedding barns" come off sterilized and out-of-place. The gardens and barn are authentic and unique, and become a beautiful setting for a relaxed, easygoing wedding. We loved the different "zones" around the venue - where some "wedding barns" are restricted to the four walls of the barn, Spring Hill Manor sprawls into his gardens, the patio, the pool, the gazebos... It's fantastic. Jamie (the owner) is thoughtful, funny, and very thorough in his knowledge of the wedding industry of the area. Jamie is a fantastic resource in wedding planning; he has wonderful insight guided by years of hosting weddings, and is very easy to communicate with. He is very hands-on and dotted on us and our guests throughout the reception. I would highly, highly, highly recommend this venue. Spring Hill Manor, all the way!

Sent on 11/12/2018