84 Reviews for Spring Hill Manor

Decor (3)
Outside Vendors (1)
Event Rentals (1)
84 Spring Hill Manor Reviews

The venue is absolutely beauridul and so unique. The owner Jamie goes about and beyond to ensure all guest are being accommodated. His customer service is impeccable.

Profile Picture amy, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Having our wedding at Spring Hill Manor with Jamie was one of the best decisions we could have made. I had researched a few venues, and we were even close to signing for one, but it didn’t feel quite right. My mom ended up showing me a venue she had loved called Spring Hill Manor. After seeing pictures we drove straight there, unannounced, on a chilly Saturday in January. Jamie came out of his house and gave us a tour of the whole place even though we hadn’t called or made an appointment. We fell in love, and it was the dead of winter! We picked a date on the spot for June 2018. Over the course of the next year and a half, Jamie allowed us to come see the venue multiple times, which I really appreciated so I knew what it would look like once the grounds were in bloom.

On our wedding day, Jamie was incredible! He was so attentive to all of our guests. After my husband and I walked down the aisle leaving our ceremony, he had a pitcher of beers waiting to pour for us to celebrate! Throughout the night, he was checking on guests and making sure everyone was having a good time. He even went into his house and got out his own towels for some of my little cousins to dry off after jumping in the pool. He kept telling me how great our family and friends are which really meant a lot.

The venue was just perfect. We couldn’t have imagined a better day at Spring Hill. You could walk around the barn and fields for hours and still not see every charming thing there is. Our guests LOVED the pool and were just as fascinated with everything in the barn. We are so fortunate to have found this place and Jamie!

Profile Picture Devon, 6/9/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We were thrilled with our wedding at Spring Hill Manor. The venue itself sits on a gorgeous piece of property in rural Maryland, and the barn is decorated to perfection. It was important to us that we spent our wedding budget on businesses that we cared about, and we were thrilled when we met the owner Jamie. (If the property alone hadn't sold us, his sparkling personality did!) He puts so much love, care, and attention on all of the decor inside the barn, and it made us even more excited when we learned the interesting stories about where so many of the decorations originated from (e.g., some are international, and some are re-purposed materials from downtown Baltimore).

Jamie was flexible with us, allowing us an extra hour-and-a-half at the venue on the night of our rehearsal so that we could ensure we could rehearse both inside and outside, given the rainy forecast. Although it did rain all day before our wedding, he still made our dream outdoor ceremony happen by organizing our bridal party to quickly and efficiently set up chairs just minutes my bridesmaids and I arrived. He was incredibly helpful and resourceful managing the many things that came up during the wedding itself - for example, I had some difficulty walking in my bridal heels down the steep hill to where our photographer wanted photos, and so he drove me down himself in his golf cart. Amid all of the things that needed to be addressed during the event, Jamie responded calmly with a huge smile. He wanted to make sure we enjoyed our day, and I was able to do so because I trusted him completely.

By the end of the evening, Jamie had developed a great rapport with many of our guests and truly felt like a part of the family. We can't thank him enough, and for future couples - we would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Megan, 6/2/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My daughter's wedding was such a WONDERFUL and fun celebration - I had so many guests tell me it was the best wedding they'd ever been to and how much fun they had. Even though the weather was sunny it was otherwise NOT accommodating - it was over 90 degrees and extermely humid! Crazy for May. But it was still such a beautiful spot and everyone still danced like crazy and partied from 3 until 10:30pm!! Jamie - the owner - was wonderful and such a help. Guests told me over and over again how beautiful Spring Manor was! This was the first wedding I planned - my first daughter to marry, and Jamie was an amazing help with referrals to vendors, great advice as to what to avoid, things not to bother with, etc. It made plannign the wedding so much more fun and the actual celebration a joy for all of us. I HIGHLY recommend this venue and especially Jamie!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The owner of the venue, Jamie, could not have been more of a joy to work with throughout the entire wedding process. He was very friendly, helpful, and flexible with our many requests and questions before the wedding, through post-wedding. The venue itself is absolutely amazing, a low-cost venue as it needs no big decorating, and it is truly a unique venue. I would highly recommend you inquire about this venue if you are looking for a magical setting that offers indoor and outdoor options for holding your ceremony and reception, and if you're looking for a great venue owner to work with who truly cares about helping to make your wedding unforgettable and perfect for you!

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Spring Hill Manor was so much fun! Jamie, the owner and operator, was very helpful. He helped suggest vendors, layouts, event ideas and generally helped make sure everything ran smoothly. He was on site the night of our event and made sure that we have everything we needed up to and through our event. The scenery was beautiful, the layout worked with our plans, and everyone loved it. The vibe fit us perfectly. He has very nice antiques and decor, and we didn't need to add any decorations (which was a nice money saver). They have options for outdoor or indoor ceremonies, depending on the weather. We got to pick each and every vendor as we saw fit, and we loved the control. We love Spring Hill Manor!

Profile Picture Catherine, 5/5/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Outside Vendors, Clean Up, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables

Spring Hill Manor is an exquisitely unique wedding venue nestled in Rising Sun Maryland. For me, it was love at first sight; the barn and gardens with their endless beauty and charm captured my heart and took my breath away. Not only did we fall in love with the venue, but our guests did as well saying that our wedding was the "best and most beautiful wedding that they had ever attended". Furthermore, Jamie, The Host of Spring Hill Manor, is top notch...he goes out of his way to make sure that everything it perfect from beginning to end. He became part of the family and our wedding was absolutely perfect in every way.

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beautiful venue. Wonderful support from owner. Could not ask for a better experience. I am so glad we had our wedding at Spring Hill Manor.

Profile Picture Bob, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers

The setting at Spring Hill Manor is just beautiful, made even more so by the many gourds and pumpkins brought in to enhance the space. Our guests were comfortable and relaxed. The layout lends itself to easy mixing of everyone. But the jewel of the establishment is the owner, Jamie Sherrard. He clearly loves holding weddings in a space that is dear to him. He anticipated our every need, often before we actually asked. He was helpful in setting up beforehand. He was flexible and open to our requests. He was full of useful information during the planning and during the event. It was as if, just for the day, he was part of the family pitching in to make the day run smoothly.

Profile Picture Denise, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Not only is the venue story book perfect but the owner Jamie is a god sent. From the day i met Jamie to the day of my wedding he was always there to help. From helping me pick caterers, florist, shuttles and even DJ's. He is truly a build in wedding planner that comes with a beautiful venue at a great price. The venue is super unique and not your typical cookie cutter barn location. What sold me is that Jamie decorates for the season, so for us we had pumpkins EVERY WHERE! Along with sunflowers and other fall colors. The antiques also played a really cool part as well. and if you don't like what he has or would like to tone it down, he's all for it. this was a huge cost cut for me not having to supply so many decorations of my own, and putting that money towards something else. My family is still taking about the unforgettable time they had. Last but not least the sunset!! You can not get a more perfect place for a beautiful sunset during cocktail hour. This place is a truly hidden gem. thank you so much again Jamie!!

Profile Picture Karlee, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Spring Hill Manor is a beautiful venue and I am so glad I chose it for my wedding on 10/1/17. There is plenty of room for guests and the décor is positively beautiful. The venue owner, Jamie, is very personable, knowledgeable, professional, and his passion for decorating is evident in his decor. You can certainly add décor if you like, but all I had added was flowers for the tables. He made sure that on my wedding day I was comfortable and had everything I needed, and even pitched in to help throughout the day. I wish I could do the day again and again. It was truly the event of a lifetime for me, and I highly recommend Spring Hill Manor.

Profile Picture Nelissa, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Spring Hill was the first and only venue we looked at, we fell in love as soon as we saw it. Jamie and his wife have done an outstanding job creating a truly unique and spectacular venue. Jamie was so kind, helpful, and had great suggestions on what we could do to make our day even more special. I can't say enough about what a wonderful experience we had!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I am not sure that it is possible to completely express my gratitude to Jamie, the owner of Spring Hill Manor. He was fantastic from the very first email to the morning after my wedding. He is responsive, fair and gives great insight, yet never pushes you to make a decision you don't want to make. He worked with me every step of the way from helping me figure out seating arrangements to finding a shuttle service. I literally did not need a wedding planner because of how wonderfully helpful Jamie was.

If that wasn't enough, let me go into detail about the venue. It. Is. PERFECT. The location is unlike anything you have ever seen, and my guests agreed. The pictures don't do it justice, and that's on purpose. You want to WOW your guests, and this venue does that and then some. I didn't have to do hardly anything by way of decorations. The wedding was at the end of September, and the entire venue was full of mums and pumpkins and beautiful flowers - all thanks to Jamie's wonderful wife! The venue also has a pool - that I swore no one would jump into. Turns out my guests were having so much fun that about 15 people made their way into the pool (including my mother!!) and started having chicken fights. Even with this, Jamie was laughing by the pool with a stack of towels for everyone to dry off.

Again, I really don't think I can express enough how amazing the location and the owner are. It was my dream wedding, and it couldn't have happened without Spring Hill Manor!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/23/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Lighting/Sound

My husband and I got married at Spring Hill Manor on Sept 15, and it could not have been more perfect!!! Jamie is nothing short of AMAZING, he is so knowledgeable and helpful through the whole event! The venue is the most beautiful place we had ever seen and so unique, our pictures are gorgeous. Our guests could not stop raving about it. Jamie was so accommodating and quick to respond to all my emails and questions. Will definitely recommend Spring Hill Manor! Thank you for making our dreams come true!

Profile Picture Brandy, 9/15/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables, Clean Up, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Indoor, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor

We held my daughter's wedding at Spring Hill Manor and Jamie was an absolute pleasure to work with. Being in the service industry for over 20 years I feel like I am somewhat an "authority" on customer service. Jamie's attention to detail, professionalism and flexibility was exceptional. His enthusiasm for what he does was evident in every aspect of our planning process. We appreciated his input and his respect for our opinion as well.

Everyone is still talking about the wedding and venue, even the men who usually don't pay attention to any of the wedding decor.

Photo for Spring Hill Manor Review - Best Day Ever!
Profile Picture Patty, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Everyone should jump in the pool it was a good time and made my wedding different

Profile Picture Sam, 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The owner was wonderful! Hosting weddings is truly his passion. He was knowledgeable and helpful in assisting us in our planning as well as making sure our wedding was all we had ever dreamed it would be.

Profile Picture Lydia, 6/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Jamie was an absolute pleasure to work with. He made the planning process smooth and fun, and the day-of all the more joyful! The venue itself is beautiful. It walks a unique line of being stunning and a charmingly rustic, which was exactly what we were looking for! Our guests were blown away, and they were from all over the world. Can't recommend Spring Hill enough!

Profile Picture Megan, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The best way for me to describe Spring Hill Manor (and it's amazing owner, Jamie) is MAGICAL!! When I first saw pictures of the venue I knew it was where I wanted to get married. The venue is 2 hours away from where we live so my (now) husband had some reservations about the distance. However, as soon as we stepped through the door, he said: "This is the place." From the gorgeous stained glass to the Grand stairway to the beautiful gardens and grounds, Spring Hill Manor truly takes one's breath away. One guest said that just when she thought she had seen everything at the venue, she would turn a corner and find something even more gorgeous than the last. I was getting calls from guests for days after the wedding asking how I had been lucky enough to find such a beautiful venue!
As dream-worthy as the venue itself was, nothing compared to how amazing the owner was! Jamie is truly the most wonderful man anyone might ever have the pleasure of meeting. I was so nervous and unprepared for all that is required in planning a wedding. However, Jamie took care of everything!! Not only did he suggest the most FABULOUS local caterer, he provided the tables and chairs, set up and clean up, and even decorated the venue. There was nothing that we needed to do, Jamie took care of everything! All of that and half the cost of other places that I had looked at (not to mention that Jamie only schedules one wedding per day so that you and your guests can enjoy the venue for a full 12 hours unlike other places that rush you in and out in a matter of a few hours so they can get as many receptions in one day as possible). It so clear that Jamie absolutely loves what he does and that love shines through in every detail and every moment at Spring Hill Manor. I could not have dreamed of a more beautiful and relaxing day!!

Profile Picture Mindy, 5/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers

If you want a fun, unique, amazing wedding venue, Spring Hill Manor is your place. My husband and I toured multiple wedding venues in a cold day in December of 2016, but when we both got in the car after seeing Spring Hill and meeting Jamie, the owner, we knew we had found our place.

First, the venue is just amazing. The decor that is already there, both inside and out, means you will have a beautiful wedding venue, rain or shine (more on that later), with minimal decorating on your hands. There are multiple areas for people to chill and hang out, but still plenty of room to dance the night away on the dance floor. And the view as your are looking out over the pond and surrounding farm lands.... so perfect.

Second, Jamie, the owner. He sort of makes the place. During the planning process, he was always quick with recommendations, answers to questions, and his personal experience. He worked great with our vendor team, and during the actual day of, he was on hand for any request we had. No worries at all.

Third, you will have the best wedding ever, no matter the weather. It rained on our wedding day, a lot. But you know what, the barn was so amazing, Jamie was so accommodating, and the venue is just so fun, it was still an amazing event. We've been back from our honeymoon for a few days now, and all I've heard from friends and family is how great our wedding venue was. If you are tired of the same old wedding venue, then you need to see Spring Hill Manor. You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Kristy, 5/13/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Set Up, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables

The quality of service we received at Spring Hill Manor was unbelievable. The owner worked so hard to make our wedding perfect. We literally didn't have to do anything. He set up everything, we didn't have to decorate because the venue already has unique antiques and beautiful flowers within it. The only thing we had to do were the centerpieces for the tables, contract with a caterer, photographer, and DJ. The owner REALLY loves what he does, he is genuine and does everything he can to accommodate you and your guests. If you are looking for a memorable barn wedding we would absolutely recommend this unforgettable venue. SO BEAUTIFUL!!

Profile Picture Corinna, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Oh my gosh, this place is absolutely magical. We are taking time the day after our wedding to talk about how amazing working with this venue was. The owner jamie was our savior on our wedding day. He was out helping us gather our bridal party and pouring beer for our guests and was involved every step of the way. He was incredibly resposive and thorough every question or concern that we had. This venue is stunning and the service is also amazing. Not only will i recommend this venue to everyone I know, I will beg them to get married at Spring Hill so we can enjoy the venue again. Loved every second being at this beautiful venue! My guests can't stop talking about it!

Profile Picture Kristen, 10/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Spring Hill Manor is a spectacular venue if you're looking for something a little different. From the first time we pulled up on the stone driveway in front of the iron gates leading into the barn and I opened my door and smelled the wood burning fire, I knew it was where I wanted to be married. Jamie was wonderful to work with, he was accommodating, professional and fun. He was open to any changes or ideas we wanted. Our wedding day was everything and more than we ever imagined. The day of our wedding Jamie was right there making sure the day went smoothly and we were happy. I took over 50 years for me to marry, and I can honestly say Spring Hill Manor was the perfect site for our ceremony and reception! If I could do it all over again I wouldn't change a thing!

Profile Picture Colleen, 10/16/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Let me start with I should have posted this sooner. Our wedding was October 15, 2016 - however we have been working like lunatics. This was the best money we have ever spent! Where to begin....I viewed this venue without my fiance to be and Jamie was so accommodating to be able to get me in the next weekend so that I could make sure to get the weekend we wanted for our wedding. He was always so friendly and welcoming. I work 7 days a week, 14 hours or more a day and every time I emailed Jamie or called with a question he was able to get back to me within a few hours if not sooner. He was always so prompt! When my ideas became crazy because everything was blending together he had such amazing helpful hints that made things run smooth. ! The venue itself is breathtaking. The photos on his website did not do it justice. I still hear from family and friends how elegant and timeless the venue looked. That it had a nice rustic feel but was just elegant enough. It also helped that Jamie takes such pride in the venue that all the decorations help piece everything together and allowed me to only buy add in decorations that I was completely in love with. Jamie's input really helped to keep me calm. I worried a lot with always being so busy but Jamie always reassured me that things would run smoothly, which they did. When setting up for the wedding Jamie helped put down table cloths, set out table runners and anything else I needed. Come wedding day he personally made sure that my family and guests were just as well taken care of rather then just myself and the groom. Come clean up, Jamie started to clear tables towards the end of the night and packed everything away with care. None of my family or us had to worry about cleaning up. We would use Spring Hill Manor again and again if we could. We would recommend this venue over any place we've ever been to a wedding at from service to price, everything was WAY beyond our expectations! - The Allender's

Profile Picture Melinda, 10/15/16, 1 Review