Spring Hill Manor Reviews

Spring Hill Manor 4
Spring Hill Manor 5
  • Kelley

Kelley Gier · Married on 10/13/2019

When You Wish Upon a Star..

Dreams will come true.
    This venue is beyond exceptional. Jamie was amazing with helping throughout the entire process; his service was to infinity and beyond. There isn't one thing I would change about our special night. Thank you, so much, for creating the best memories.

Sent on 10/14/2019

Lauren Shupe · Married on 10/11/2019

What Dreams are Made of!!

My husband and I knew we wanted to get married at Spring Hill Manor as soon as we drove up to the property. The grounds are unbelievably beautiful, from the rustic barn and the stunning landscaping, to the magical moon gate! Once we met Jamie, we knew we had to have our wedding there. I cannot say enough good things about Jamie. He was so patient and understanding with us throughout the entire planning process. He was always available to answer any and all questions we had and allowed us to come visit the property what seemed like a million times before the big day. Our entire experience with Jamie and Spring Hill Manor was unbelievably amazing and one I will never forget. My friends and family cannot stop talking about our wedding and how beautiful and unique Spring Hill Manor is! Thank you Jamie for everything!

Spring Hill Manor 6
    Spring Hill Manor 15
    Sent on 10/15/2019

Tiffany · Married on 10/05/2019

Hands down the best!

Jamie was such a pleasure to work with. No matter what question or concern I had he helped me every step of the way. He went above and behind to help us for our special day. Spring Hill Manor was more then I expected and I am so glad we chose it for our venue. The scenery was just gorgeous, and couldn’t ask for a better venue. I have no complaints whatsoever, I will recommend Spring Hill to everyone that is looking for a venue!

Spring Hill Manor 16
    Spring Hill Manor 17
    Sent on 10/10/2019
  • Layla

Layla Baraka · Married on 09/22/2019

Amazing Venue

Hello let me begin with the owner Mr. Jamie Sherridan I fell in love with him. He is Amazing very kind and friendly and so helpful. Second the Venue itself is Gorgeous and all original all of the added features all genuine. I was looking for a real functional barn not just one made to look at a barn and this was the place. Mr. Jamie's Passion for weddings was so apparent on the first meeting so I knew this was the place where I wanted to make my memories. Jamie again was so helpful all of my guest were amazed at how he handled and helped us. All of my guest raved and said My God how did you ever find this place is Beautiful and they wondered who was this Amazing Friendly Helpful man (Jamie).
    With so many personal misfortunate events that had happened in my plans God sent me Springhill Manor and Jamie and he was there with me through it all and made me and my Husband feel like Family and a True Friend. Mr. Jamie you are the Ruler of Weddings and your Venue gets a 10 ⭐ Review From Us and all of our Guest. Thank you from the Bottom of my Heart for making my Special Day Unforgettable.
    Mr. & Mrs Randy Bullock

Spring Hill Manor 24
    Sent on 10/01/2019

Mackenzie · Married on 09/21/2019

Forever Home

I dont even know where to begin. Choosing Spring Hill Manor was the best decision we made with our wedding. Both my husband and I are from Long Island, living in Jersey.. our families are from New Jersey through Maine, and yet we stumbled upon Spring Hill Manor one day on wedding wire. I showed my, at the time fiancé, and thought he would never say yes. He isn't a barn guy. He took one look and immediately asked me to contact the owner. I remember the first time Jamie called me. I was sitting in a Target parking lot praying that he would give me the response I needed to every question/concern I had as a bride. We agreed to meet and the second we pulled up my fiancé took my hand and said "this is going to be it." Jamie greeted us with a friendly smile and we fell in love with Spring Hill as we toured. We knew it was the perfect spot for our wedding, but we didn't know that this place would be somewhere we considered to be a home. Jamie was so easy to work with and had ideas that never ended. He let us be adventurous and try new things and was up for any ride we put him on!! Our wedding was UNIQUE, FUN, AND US. I don't think that anyone in our family can top this wedding, it's simply impossible. Spring Hill will forever be the place where I love you's were shared, forgiveness was given, support was shown, and Im sorry's were said. It will forever be the spot where my husband and I received love and support from every person in our lives for the first time out of 10 years. It will be a special place in our hearts, it will be a place that reminds us of love and support, and it will forever be a home for us. Jamie, thank you for everything. Thank you for starting off our marriage in the most BEAUTIFUL way.

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle Banks · Married on 09/14/2019

Best Decision You'll Make!

You won't regret your decision by booking Spring Hill Manor! From beginning to end my husband and I could not have asked for a more perfect day or experience. Jamie was beyond accommodating, kind, helpful, and always knew where to show up when you needed him. It's like he had this sixth sense or super power! He went out of his way for not only my husband and I, but our guests as well. When my grandparents were struggling to get up a small hill, he went and got his golf cart and drove them up! He always had a smile on his face and just made sure everything ran smoothly. If something did go wrong, I sure didn't know about it! It felt like we had known him forever. My husband and I didn't want a stuffy, hotel, convention center type of wedding. We wanted beauty, something different, no corporate feel, and someone who understood us. Spring Hill Manor and Jamie nailed it. It was beyond our expectations. My friends and family can't stop talking about the wedding and we can't thank Jamie enough for that. So don't hesitate, book this place and you'll be so happy you did!

Spring Hill Manor 25
    Spring Hill Manor 26
    Spring Hill Manor 27
    Spring Hill Manor 28
    Sent on 09/20/2019
  • Sara

Sara Snider · Married on 09/07/2019

Dream Come True!

We LOVED having our wedding at Spring Hill Manor, everything was perfect and was literally a dream come true! The venue was perfect and Jamie was amazing to work with. He helped ensure the day went by so smoothly and was so very accommodating to all of our requests. The venue was the perfect combination of rustic, quirky and gorgeous to accommodate our unique taste and our guests are still talking about it and it has been almost two weeks since the big day. The fact that the venue provides decor already set up is a huge help. Our guests raved about the "cocktail hour" area on the patio with the pool. The few kids we had were in the pool all evening! I cannot say enough good things about this venue, as our day was literally a dream come true. Thank you, Spring Hill!!!

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Anthony

Anthony Bowlin · Married on 06/09/2019

A Wedding Made Beautiful and Simple

Spring Hill Manor is a truly beautiful venue. There is plenty of space and the decorations make the location seem whimsical. The best perk of choosing this venue would most definitely be the owner. He assisted us in every aspect we needed but was not overbearing in the slightest. Additionally, he provided us with wedding tips and friendly advice before we had chosen his venue. All of our guests loved speaking with him and learning about the location. Every step of renting the venue was transparent and their were no surprise fees or taxes. Every aspect of this wedding was perfect and our guests had a wonderful time. It is rare to hear of a stress free wedding, but due to Spring Hill Manor and its owner it was made possible in our situation.

Spring Hill Manor 29
    Spring Hill Manor 30
    Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Carissa

Carissa · Married on 05/25/2019

Carissa married on 5/25/19

There is honestly so much to say about Spring Hill Manor. This was the first place we visited when we began looking for venues and we booked it the next day. This place is magical and so breathtaking. Our guests are still talking about our wedding. Jamie is awesome and very accommodating. Everything we asked for, he made it happen. Every time we came to check things out before the wedding we would discover new and beautiful elements that made us fall in love with the place.

Spring Hill Manor 31
    Sent on 06/07/2019
  • Joanna

Joanna · Married on 05/18/2019

Dreamlike experience

Even in my dreams, I could not have imagined a more perfect wedding venue. Honestly this was the absolute BEST venue I have ever been to. Our guests had all driven at least 2 hours or more to get to this wedding and not a single person had anything negative to say. It was most certainly worth any kind of travel it takes to get here, and it was a fairytale like experience. Jamie was an absolute darling with such professionalism and passion for his work. If you want a venue owner who will make you feel like your wedding is the single most important wedding ever thrown, choose Springhill. From start to finish, I could not have asked for anything more.

Spring Hill Manor 37
    Sent on 05/21/2019
  • Candace

Candace · Married on 10/27/2018

Unique and Beautiful Venue

There aren’t enough good things that I can say about Spring Hill Manor and the owner Jamie. From the first emails with Jamie he was so helpful and knowledgeable with information on the venue and general wedding planning. Spring Hill Manor was the first and only venue we even looked at. Our first trip we spent over and hour walking around looking at everything and could have stayed longer. There are so many antiques, decoration, stained glass and little nooks to explore. Everything about it felt right and exactly the style we were looking for .
    They day of our wedding was very cold and very wet. Jamie was there the whole time, soaked from the rain, helping park cars, bringing blankets for chilly guests and making sure everyone had what they needed and were having a good time. I didn’t have to worry about anything. Even when it was time to leave, Jamie had packed and cleaned up everything that I had brought. The best part of Spring Hill Manor, besides Jamie, it’s that it is so beautifully decorated that you really don’t need anything else. Jamie knows weddings and was very accommodating to help make my vision come to life. Our guests are still raving about how beautiful bad unique the venue was. Don’t think twice about booking Spring Hill Manor.

Sent on 11/14/2018

JoyAnn · Married on 10/26/2018

A dream come true...

My husband and I really enjoyed our barn wedding here at Spring Hill Manor on 10/26/18. Jamie the owner definitely made our day special. He was very attentive to our needs and was always thinking one step ahead of us. He helped to make sure our wedding flowed nice and smooth. For the price and the venue being decorated for you, it was definitely worth the price. There were added bounes that came with this beautiful venue. If you have a wedding here in the fall, the barn grounds is decorated with pumpkins and mums. A nother added fall touch, our wedding night was cold but there was firepit to warm up next too. I would definitely make this your venue. It was our dream come true!!

Sent on 10/29/2018
  • Nadia

Nadia Mosa · Married on 10/20/2018

Hidden Gem

So this venue, not matter how many photographs, cannot do it justice. You have to go and experience it for yourself. When Michael and I went to visit, it was the dead of winter, the venue had been put to bed for the season, and we still could do nothing but compare everywhere we went to Spring Hill. Beyond the venue's charm, one word- Jamie. He is the owner along with his wife that literally work to ensure that your wedding day is as amazing, and perfect as it possibly can be. They only host one wedding per day, and there were details that he took care of that I hadn't even imagined. When I got to the venue, it was literally perfect. Our guests loved getting to chat with Jamie, and get to know his farm, his story, and how he became to love making every wedding day special and unique. It was magical, a photographers dream, and the day was beyond what I could have imagined and much of this was due to the fact that Jamie took all the work out of my brain for the day. It was spectacular! This is a hidden gem, must see venue!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Allison · Married on 09/29/2018

The most perfect venue

There aren't enough good things that I could say about Spring Hill. From the moment I drove up to the barn with my to-be SIL and saw Jamie and his dog on the farm, I knew this was where I wanted to get married. About 15 months later, I was saying "I do" in the most magical and unique, pumpkin-filled, and loving venue. Jamie was amazing-- from tending to guests, helping the shuttle buses, and organizing the bridal party. He was just as excited for our wedding as we were! Us, along with our bridal party, and guests had the most amazing time dancing, drinking, and eating in the barn and on the fall festive grounds. The day went quickly, but it is more than I could have imagined-- it felt like fiction. The only negative is that it's over and we have to say farewell. Thank you Jamie, for everything. It was truly perfect

Sent on 10/21/2018

Liz · Married on 09/23/2018

Authentic, beautiful, thoughtful!

My husband and I were married at Spring Hill Manor on 9/23/18 - and it was the best decision we made after deciding to get married! The venue is one in a million; it has charm and character whereas a lot of "wedding barns" come off sterilized and out-of-place. The gardens and barn are authentic and unique, and become a beautiful setting for a relaxed, easygoing wedding. We loved the different "zones" around the venue - where some "wedding barns" are restricted to the four walls of the barn, Spring Hill Manor sprawls into his gardens, the patio, the pool, the gazebos... It's fantastic. Jamie (the owner) is thoughtful, funny, and very thorough in his knowledge of the wedding industry of the area. Jamie is a fantastic resource in wedding planning; he has wonderful insight guided by years of hosting weddings, and is very easy to communicate with. He is very hands-on and dotted on us and our guests throughout the reception. I would highly, highly, highly recommend this venue. Spring Hill Manor, all the way!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Lydia · Married on 09/15/2018

My husband and I stumbled across this venue on a total whim and am so happy we did! Jamie, the owner, is the absolute best and provided so much knowledge and advice throughout our wedding planning adventure. This is a perfect venue for anyone looking for something different! We got married here on Saturday, 9/15/18. The gardens were beautiful and barn and patio were eclectic and full of hidden gems. One of my favorites is the various pieces of stained glass hung in the barn's reception area! Every where you turn you will find a super neat antique and Jamie can speak to every single one of them! Our wedding day was spectacular and our guests enjoyed roaming around the barn/patio. Most of the feedback we've received has been how much they loved that there weren't stuffed in one place the entire time and that there was so much to see and explore! Not only is this a superb venue, but Jamie will be there every step of the way to help and guide! I can't imagine getting married any where else!

Sent on 10/06/2018

Shelley · Married on 08/25/2018

Thank you so much Jamie for providing us with a wonderful wedding experience, quality of service you provided was bar none. You are a kind- hearted, warm person, and great wedding coordinator. Our guest were speechless upon arrival seeing the beauty of the gardens and the beauty of the venue. The atmosphere was calming and relaxing for any joyest occasion. Anyone who is looking for a unique experience would have to look no farther than Springhill manor.

Sent on 08/28/2018

amy · Married on 06/16/2018

The venue is absolutely beauridul and so unique. The owner Jamie goes about and beyond to ensure all guest are being accommodated. His customer service is impeccable.

Sent on 06/25/2018

Devon · Married on 06/09/2018

Having our wedding at Spring Hill Manor with Jamie was one of the best decisions we could have made. I had researched a few venues, and we were even close to signing for one, but it didn’t feel quite right. My mom ended up showing me a venue she had loved called Spring Hill Manor. After seeing pictures we drove straight there, unannounced, on a chilly Saturday in January. Jamie came out of his house and gave us a tour of the whole place even though we hadn’t called or made an appointment. We fell in love, and it was the dead of winter! We picked a date on the spot for June 2018. Over the course of the next year and a half, Jamie allowed us to come see the venue multiple times, which I really appreciated so I knew what it would look like once the grounds were in bloom.

On our wedding day, Jamie was incredible! He was so attentive to all of our guests. After my husband and I walked down the aisle leaving our ceremony, he had a pitcher of beers waiting to pour for us to celebrate! Throughout the night, he was checking on guests and making sure everyone was having a good time. He even went into his house and got out his own towels for some of my little cousins to dry off after jumping in the pool. He kept telling me how great our family and friends are which really meant a lot.

The venue was just perfect. We couldn’t have imagined a better day at Spring Hill. You could walk around the barn and fields for hours and still not see every charming thing there is. Our guests LOVED the pool and were just as fascinated with everything in the barn. We are so fortunate to have found this place and Jamie!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Megan · Married on 06/02/2018

We were thrilled with our wedding at Spring Hill Manor. The venue itself sits on a gorgeous piece of property in rural Maryland, and the barn is decorated to perfection. It was important to us that we spent our wedding budget on businesses that we cared about, and we were thrilled when we met the owner Jamie. (If the property alone hadn't sold us, his sparkling personality did!) He puts so much love, care, and attention on all of the decor inside the barn, and it made us even more excited when we learned the interesting stories about where so many of the decorations originated from (e.g., some are international, and some are re-purposed materials from downtown Baltimore).

Jamie was flexible with us, allowing us an extra hour-and-a-half at the venue on the night of our rehearsal so that we could ensure we could rehearse both inside and outside, given the rainy forecast. Although it did rain all day before our wedding, he still made our dream outdoor ceremony happen by organizing our bridal party to quickly and efficiently set up chairs just minutes my bridesmaids and I arrived. He was incredibly helpful and resourceful managing the many things that came up during the wedding itself - for example, I had some difficulty walking in my bridal heels down the steep hill to where our photographer wanted photos, and so he drove me down himself in his golf cart. Amid all of the things that needed to be addressed during the event, Jamie responded calmly with a huge smile. He wanted to make sure we enjoyed our day, and I was able to do so because I trusted him completely.

By the end of the evening, Jamie had developed a great rapport with many of our guests and truly felt like a part of the family. We can't thank him enough, and for future couples - we would highly recommend!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Lisa · Married on 05/26/2018

My daughter's wedding was such a WONDERFUL and fun celebration - I had so many guests tell me it was the best wedding they'd ever been to and how much fun they had. Even though the weather was sunny it was otherwise NOT accommodating - it was over 90 degrees and extermely humid! Crazy for May. But it was still such a beautiful spot and everyone still danced like crazy and partied from 3 until 10:30pm!! Jamie - the owner - was wonderful and such a help. Guests told me over and over again how beautiful Spring Manor was! This was the first wedding I planned - my first daughter to marry, and Jamie was an amazing help with referrals to vendors, great advice as to what to avoid, things not to bother with, etc. It made plannign the wedding so much more fun and the actual celebration a joy for all of us. I HIGHLY recommend this venue and especially Jamie!!

Spring Hill Manor 43
    Spring Hill Manor 44
    Spring Hill Manor 45
    Spring Hill Manor 46
    Spring Hill Manor 47
    Sent on 08/17/2018

Lauren · Married on 05/18/2018

The owner of the venue, Jamie, could not have been more of a joy to work with throughout the entire wedding process. He was very friendly, helpful, and flexible with our many requests and questions before the wedding, through post-wedding. The venue itself is absolutely amazing, a low-cost venue as it needs no big decorating, and it is truly a unique venue. I would highly recommend you inquire about this venue if you are looking for a magical setting that offers indoor and outdoor options for holding your ceremony and reception, and if you're looking for a great venue owner to work with who truly cares about helping to make your wedding unforgettable and perfect for you!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Catherine · Married on 05/05/2018

Spring Hill Manor was so much fun! Jamie, the owner and operator, was very helpful. He helped suggest vendors, layouts, event ideas and generally helped make sure everything ran smoothly. He was on site the night of our event and made sure that we have everything we needed up to and through our event. The scenery was beautiful, the layout worked with our plans, and everyone loved it. The vibe fit us perfectly. He has very nice antiques and decor, and we didn't need to add any decorations (which was a nice money saver). They have options for outdoor or indoor ceremonies, depending on the weather. We got to pick each and every vendor as we saw fit, and we loved the control. We love Spring Hill Manor!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Amanda · Married on 10/27/2017

Spring Hill Manor is an exquisitely unique wedding venue nestled in Rising Sun Maryland. For me, it was love at first sight; the barn and gardens with their endless beauty and charm captured my heart and took my breath away. Not only did we fall in love with the venue, but our guests did as well saying that our wedding was the "best and most beautiful wedding that they had ever attended". Furthermore, Jamie, The Host of Spring Hill Manor, is top notch...he goes out of his way to make sure that everything it perfect from beginning to end. He became part of the family and our wedding was absolutely perfect in every way.

Sent on 11/16/2017

Bob · Married on 10/21/2017

Beautiful venue. Wonderful support from owner. Could not ask for a better experience. I am so glad we had our wedding at Spring Hill Manor.

Sent on 11/07/2017