Spring Hill Manor Reviews

Spring Hill Manor 6
  • Candace

Candace · Married on 10/27/2018

Unique and Beautiful Venue

There aren’t enough good things that I can say about Spring Hill Manor and the owner Jamie. From the first emails with Jamie he was so helpful and knowledgeable with information on the venue and general wedding planning. Spring Hill Manor was the first and only venue we even looked at. Our first trip we spent over and hour walking around looking at everything and could have stayed longer. There are so many antiques, decoration, stained glass and little nooks to explore. Everything about it felt right and exactly the style we were looking for .
    They day of our wedding was very cold and very wet. Jamie was there the whole time, soaked from the rain, helping park cars, bringing blankets for chilly guests and making sure everyone had what they needed and were having a good time. I didn’t have to worry about anything. Even when it was time to leave, Jamie had packed and cleaned up everything that I had brought. The best part of Spring Hill Manor, besides Jamie, it’s that it is so beautifully decorated that you really don’t need anything else. Jamie knows weddings and was very accommodating to help make my vision come to life. Our guests are still raving about how beautiful bad unique the venue was. Don’t think twice about booking Spring Hill Manor.

JoyAnn · Married on 10/26/2018

A dream come true...

My husband and I really enjoyed our barn wedding here at Spring Hill Manor on 10/26/18. Jamie the owner definitely made our day special. He was very attentive to our needs and was always thinking one step ahead of us. He helped to make sure our wedding flowed nice and smooth. For the price and the venue being decorated for you, it was definitely worth the price. There were added bounes that came with this beautiful venue. If you have a wedding here in the fall, the barn grounds is decorated with pumpkins and mums. A nother added fall touch, our wedding night was cold but there was firepit to warm up next too. I would definitely make this your venue. It was our dream come true!!

• Nadia

Nadia Mosa · Married on 10/20/2018

Hidden Gem

So this venue, not matter how many photographs, cannot do it justice. You have to go and experience it for yourself. When Michael and I went to visit, it was the dead of winter, the venue had been put to bed for the season, and we still could do nothing but compare everywhere we went to Spring Hill. Beyond the venue's charm, one word- Jamie. He is the owner along with his wife that literally work to ensure that your wedding day is as amazing, and perfect as it possibly can be. They only host one wedding per day, and there were details that he took care of that I hadn't even imagined. When I got to the venue, it was literally perfect. Our guests loved getting to chat with Jamie, and get to know his farm, his story, and how he became to love making every wedding day special and unique. It was magical, a photographers dream, and the day was beyond what I could have imagined and much of this was due to the fact that Jamie took all the work out of my brain for the day. It was spectacular! This is a hidden gem, must see venue!

Allison · Married on 09/29/2018

The most perfect venue

There aren't enough good things that I could say about Spring Hill. From the moment I drove up to the barn with my to-be SIL and saw Jamie and his dog on the farm, I knew this was where I wanted to get married. About 15 months later, I was saying "I do" in the most magical and unique, pumpkin-filled, and loving venue. Jamie was amazing-- from tending to guests, helping the shuttle buses, and organizing the bridal party. He was just as excited for our wedding as we were! Us, along with our bridal party, and guests had the most amazing time dancing, drinking, and eating in the barn and on the fall festive grounds. The day went quickly, but it is more than I could have imagined-- it felt like fiction. The only negative is that it's over and we have to say farewell. Thank you Jamie, for everything. It was truly perfect

Liz · Married on 09/23/2018

Authentic, beautiful, thoughtful!

My husband and I were married at Spring Hill Manor on 9/23/18 - and it was the best decision we made after deciding to get married! The venue is one in a million; it has charm and character whereas a lot of "wedding barns" come off sterilized and out-of-place. The gardens and barn are authentic and unique, and become a beautiful setting for a relaxed, easygoing wedding. We loved the different "zones" around the venue - where some "wedding barns" are restricted to the four walls of the barn, Spring Hill Manor sprawls into his gardens, the patio, the pool, the gazebos... It's fantastic. Jamie (the owner) is thoughtful, funny, and very thorough in his knowledge of the wedding industry of the area. Jamie is a fantastic resource in wedding planning; he has wonderful insight guided by years of hosting weddings, and is very easy to communicate with. He is very hands-on and dotted on us and our guests throughout the reception. I would highly, highly, highly recommend this venue. Spring Hill Manor, all the way!

Shelley · Married on 08/25/2018

Thank you so much Jamie for providing us with a wonderful wedding experience, quality of service you provided was bar none. You are a kind- hearted, warm person, and great wedding coordinator. Our guest were speechless upon arrival seeing the beauty of the gardens and the beauty of the venue. The atmosphere was calming and relaxing for any joyest occasion. Anyone who is looking for a unique experience would have to look no farther than Springhill manor.

amy · Married on 06/16/2018

The venue is absolutely beauridul and so unique. The owner Jamie goes about and beyond to ensure all guest are being accommodated. His customer service is impeccable.

Devon · Married on 06/09/2018

Having our wedding at Spring Hill Manor with Jamie was one of the best decisions we could have made. I had researched a few venues, and we were even close to signing for one, but it didn’t feel quite right. My mom ended up showing me a venue she had loved called Spring Hill Manor. After seeing pictures we drove straight there, unannounced, on a chilly Saturday in January. Jamie came out of his house and gave us a tour of the whole place even though we hadn’t called or made an appointment. We fell in love, and it was the dead of winter! We picked a date on the spot for June 2018. Over the course of the next year and a half, Jamie allowed us to come see the venue multiple times, which I really appreciated so I knew what it would look like once the grounds were in bloom.

On our wedding day, Jamie was incredible! He was so attentive to all of our guests. After my husband and I walked down the aisle leaving our ceremony, he had a pitcher of beers waiting to pour for us to celebrate! Throughout the night, he was checking on guests and making sure everyone was having a good time. He even went into his house and got out his own towels for some of my little cousins to dry off after jumping in the pool. He kept telling me how great our family and friends are which really meant a lot.

The venue was just perfect. We couldn’t have imagined a better day at Spring Hill. You could walk around the barn and fields for hours and still not see every charming thing there is. Our guests LOVED the pool and were just as fascinated with everything in the barn. We are so fortunate to have found this place and Jamie!

Megan · Married on 06/02/2018

We were thrilled with our wedding at Spring Hill Manor. The venue itself sits on a gorgeous piece of property in rural Maryland, and the barn is decorated to perfection. It was important to us that we spent our wedding budget on businesses that we cared about, and we were thrilled when we met the owner Jamie. (If the property alone hadn't sold us, his sparkling personality did!) He puts so much love, care, and attention on all of the decor inside the barn, and it made us even more excited when we learned the interesting stories about where so many of the decorations originated from (e.g., some are international, and some are re-purposed materials from downtown Baltimore).

Jamie was flexible with us, allowing us an extra hour-and-a-half at the venue on the night of our rehearsal so that we could ensure we could rehearse both inside and outside, given the rainy forecast. Although it did rain all day before our wedding, he still made our dream outdoor ceremony happen by organizing our bridal party to quickly and efficiently set up chairs just minutes my bridesmaids and I arrived. He was incredibly helpful and resourceful managing the many things that came up during the wedding itself - for example, I had some difficulty walking in my bridal heels down the steep hill to where our photographer wanted photos, and so he drove me down himself in his golf cart. Amid all of the things that needed to be addressed during the event, Jamie responded calmly with a huge smile. He wanted to make sure we enjoyed our day, and I was able to do so because I trusted him completely.

By the end of the evening, Jamie had developed a great rapport with many of our guests and truly felt like a part of the family. We can't thank him enough, and for future couples - we would highly recommend!

Lisa · Married on 05/26/2018

My daughter's wedding was such a WONDERFUL and fun celebration - I had so many guests tell me it was the best wedding they'd ever been to and how much fun they had. Even though the weather was sunny it was otherwise NOT accommodating - it was over 90 degrees and extermely humid! Crazy for May. But it was still such a beautiful spot and everyone still danced like crazy and partied from 3 until 10:30pm!! Jamie - the owner - was wonderful and such a help. Guests told me over and over again how beautiful Spring Manor was! This was the first wedding I planned - my first daughter to marry, and Jamie was an amazing help with referrals to vendors, great advice as to what to avoid, things not to bother with, etc. It made plannign the wedding so much more fun and the actual celebration a joy for all of us. I HIGHLY recommend this venue and especially Jamie!!

Spring Hill Manor 7
    Spring Hill Manor 8
    Spring Hill Manor 9
    Spring Hill Manor 10
    Spring Hill Manor 11

Lauren · Married on 05/18/2018

The owner of the venue, Jamie, could not have been more of a joy to work with throughout the entire wedding process. He was very friendly, helpful, and flexible with our many requests and questions before the wedding, through post-wedding. The venue itself is absolutely amazing, a low-cost venue as it needs no big decorating, and it is truly a unique venue. I would highly recommend you inquire about this venue if you are looking for a magical setting that offers indoor and outdoor options for holding your ceremony and reception, and if you're looking for a great venue owner to work with who truly cares about helping to make your wedding unforgettable and perfect for you!

Catherine · Married on 05/05/2018

Spring Hill Manor was so much fun! Jamie, the owner and operator, was very helpful. He helped suggest vendors, layouts, event ideas and generally helped make sure everything ran smoothly. He was on site the night of our event and made sure that we have everything we needed up to and through our event. The scenery was beautiful, the layout worked with our plans, and everyone loved it. The vibe fit us perfectly. He has very nice antiques and decor, and we didn't need to add any decorations (which was a nice money saver). They have options for outdoor or indoor ceremonies, depending on the weather. We got to pick each and every vendor as we saw fit, and we loved the control. We love Spring Hill Manor!

Amanda · Married on 10/27/2017

Spring Hill Manor is an exquisitely unique wedding venue nestled in Rising Sun Maryland. For me, it was love at first sight; the barn and gardens with their endless beauty and charm captured my heart and took my breath away. Not only did we fall in love with the venue, but our guests did as well saying that our wedding was the "best and most beautiful wedding that they had ever attended". Furthermore, Jamie, The Host of Spring Hill Manor, is top notch...he goes out of his way to make sure that everything it perfect from beginning to end. He became part of the family and our wedding was absolutely perfect in every way.

Bob · Married on 10/21/2017

Beautiful venue. Wonderful support from owner. Could not ask for a better experience. I am so glad we had our wedding at Spring Hill Manor.

Denise · Married on 10/13/2017

The setting at Spring Hill Manor is just beautiful, made even more so by the many gourds and pumpkins brought in to enhance the space. Our guests were comfortable and relaxed. The layout lends itself to easy mixing of everyone. But the jewel of the establishment is the owner, Jamie Sherrard. He clearly loves holding weddings in a space that is dear to him. He anticipated our every need, often before we actually asked. He was helpful in setting up beforehand. He was flexible and open to our requests. He was full of useful information during the planning and during the event. It was as if, just for the day, he was part of the family pitching in to make the day run smoothly.

Karlee · Married on 10/07/2017

Not only is the venue story book perfect but the owner Jamie is a god sent. From the day i met Jamie to the day of my wedding he was always there to help. From helping me pick caterers, florist, shuttles and even DJ's. He is truly a build in wedding planner that comes with a beautiful venue at a great price. The venue is super unique and not your typical cookie cutter barn location. What sold me is that Jamie decorates for the season, so for us we had pumpkins EVERY WHERE! Along with sunflowers and other fall colors. The antiques also played a really cool part as well. and if you don't like what he has or would like to tone it down, he's all for it. this was a huge cost cut for me not having to supply so many decorations of my own, and putting that money towards something else. My family is still taking about the unforgettable time they had. Last but not least the sunset!! You can not get a more perfect place for a beautiful sunset during cocktail hour. This place is a truly hidden gem. thank you so much again Jamie!!

Nelissa · Married on 10/01/2017

Spring Hill Manor is a beautiful venue and I am so glad I chose it for my wedding on 10/1/17. There is plenty of room for guests and the décor is positively beautiful. The venue owner, Jamie, is very personable, knowledgeable, professional, and his passion for decorating is evident in his decor. You can certainly add décor if you like, but all I had added was flowers for the tables. He made sure that on my wedding day I was comfortable and had everything I needed, and even pitched in to help throughout the day. I wish I could do the day again and again. It was truly the event of a lifetime for me, and I highly recommend Spring Hill Manor.

Kelsey · Married on 09/29/2017

Spring Hill was the first and only venue we looked at, we fell in love as soon as we saw it. Jamie and his wife have done an outstanding job creating a truly unique and spectacular venue. Jamie was so kind, helpful, and had great suggestions on what we could do to make our day even more special. I can't say enough about what a wonderful experience we had!

Kelly · Married on 09/23/2017

I am not sure that it is possible to completely express my gratitude to Jamie, the owner of Spring Hill Manor. He was fantastic from the very first email to the morning after my wedding. He is responsive, fair and gives great insight, yet never pushes you to make a decision you don't want to make. He worked with me every step of the way from helping me figure out seating arrangements to finding a shuttle service. I literally did not need a wedding planner because of how wonderfully helpful Jamie was.

If that wasn't enough, let me go into detail about the venue. It. Is. PERFECT. The location is unlike anything you have ever seen, and my guests agreed. The pictures don't do it justice, and that's on purpose. You want to WOW your guests, and this venue does that and then some. I didn't have to do hardly anything by way of decorations. The wedding was at the end of September, and the entire venue was full of mums and pumpkins and beautiful flowers - all thanks to Jamie's wonderful wife! The venue also has a pool - that I swore no one would jump into. Turns out my guests were having so much fun that about 15 people made their way into the pool (including my mother!!) and started having chicken fights. Even with this, Jamie was laughing by the pool with a stack of towels for everyone to dry off.

Again, I really don't think I can express enough how amazing the location and the owner are. It was my dream wedding, and it couldn't have happened without Spring Hill Manor!!

Brandy · Married on 09/15/2017

My husband and I got married at Spring Hill Manor on Sept 15, and it could not have been more perfect!!! Jamie is nothing short of AMAZING, he is so knowledgeable and helpful through the whole event! The venue is the most beautiful place we had ever seen and so unique, our pictures are gorgeous. Our guests could not stop raving about it. Jamie was so accommodating and quick to respond to all my emails and questions. Will definitely recommend Spring Hill Manor! Thank you for making our dreams come true!

Patty · Married on 09/01/2017

We held my daughter's wedding at Spring Hill Manor and Jamie was an absolute pleasure to work with. Being in the service industry for over 20 years I feel like I am somewhat an "authority" on customer service. Jamie's attention to detail, professionalism and flexibility was exceptional. His enthusiasm for what he does was evident in every aspect of our planning process. We appreciated his input and his respect for our opinion as well.

Everyone is still talking about the wedding and venue, even the men who usually don't pay attention to any of the wedding decor.

Spring Hill Manor 12

Sam · Married on 06/23/2017

Everyone should jump in the pool it was a good time and made my wedding different

Lydia · Married on 06/09/2017

The owner was wonderful! Hosting weddings is truly his passion. He was knowledgeable and helpful in assisting us in our planning as well as making sure our wedding was all we had ever dreamed it would be.

Megan · Married on 06/03/2017

Jamie was an absolute pleasure to work with. He made the planning process smooth and fun, and the day-of all the more joyful! The venue itself is beautiful. It walks a unique line of being stunning and a charmingly rustic, which was exactly what we were looking for! Our guests were blown away, and they were from all over the world. Can't recommend Spring Hill enough!