77 Reviews for Spring Hill Manor

Altar/Arches (2)
Audio Equipment (2)
Event Rentals (1)
77 Spring Hill Manor Reviews

Spring Hill Manor is an exquisitely unique wedding venue nestled in Rising Sun Maryland. For me, it was love at first sight; the barn and gardens with their endless beauty and charm captured my heart and took my breath away. Not only did we fall in love with the venue, but our guests did as well saying that our wedding was the "best and most beautiful wedding that they had ever attended". Furthermore, Jamie, The Host of Spring Hill Manor, is top notch...he goes out of his way to make sure that everything it perfect from beginning to end. He became part of the family and our wedding was absolutely perfect in every way.

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beautiful venue. Wonderful support from owner. Could not ask for a better experience. I am so glad we had our wedding at Spring Hill Manor.

Profile Picture Bob, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers

The setting at Spring Hill Manor is just beautiful, made even more so by the many gourds and pumpkins brought in to enhance the space. Our guests were comfortable and relaxed. The layout lends itself to easy mixing of everyone. But the jewel of the establishment is the owner, Jamie Sherrard. He clearly loves holding weddings in a space that is dear to him. He anticipated our every need, often before we actually asked. He was helpful in setting up beforehand. He was flexible and open to our requests. He was full of useful information during the planning and during the event. It was as if, just for the day, he was part of the family pitching in to make the day run smoothly.

Profile Picture Denise, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Not only is the venue story book perfect but the owner Jamie is a god sent. From the day i met Jamie to the day of my wedding he was always there to help. From helping me pick caterers, florist, shuttles and even DJ's. He is truly a build in wedding planner that comes with a beautiful venue at a great price. The venue is super unique and not your typical cookie cutter barn location. What sold me is that Jamie decorates for the season, so for us we had pumpkins EVERY WHERE! Along with sunflowers and other fall colors. The antiques also played a really cool part as well. and if you don't like what he has or would like to tone it down, he's all for it. this was a huge cost cut for me not having to supply so many decorations of my own, and putting that money towards something else. My family is still taking about the unforgettable time they had. Last but not least the sunset!! You can not get a more perfect place for a beautiful sunset during cocktail hour. This place is a truly hidden gem. thank you so much again Jamie!!

Profile Picture Karlee, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Spring Hill Manor is a beautiful venue and I am so glad I chose it for my wedding on 10/1/17. There is plenty of room for guests and the décor is positively beautiful. The venue owner, Jamie, is very personable, knowledgeable, professional, and his passion for decorating is evident in his decor. You can certainly add décor if you like, but all I had added was flowers for the tables. He made sure that on my wedding day I was comfortable and had everything I needed, and even pitched in to help throughout the day. I wish I could do the day again and again. It was truly the event of a lifetime for me, and I highly recommend Spring Hill Manor.

Profile Picture Nelissa, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Spring Hill was the first and only venue we looked at, we fell in love as soon as we saw it. Jamie and his wife have done an outstanding job creating a truly unique and spectacular venue. Jamie was so kind, helpful, and had great suggestions on what we could do to make our day even more special. I can't say enough about what a wonderful experience we had!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband and I got married at Spring Hill Manor on Sept 15, and it could not have been more perfect!!! Jamie is nothing short of AMAZING, he is so knowledgeable and helpful through the whole event! The venue is the most beautiful place we had ever seen and so unique, our pictures are gorgeous. Our guests could not stop raving about it. Jamie was so accommodating and quick to respond to all my emails and questions. Will definitely recommend Spring Hill Manor! Thank you for making our dreams come true!

Profile Picture Brandy, 9/15/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables, Clean Up, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Indoor, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor

We held my daughter's wedding at Spring Hill Manor and Jamie was an absolute pleasure to work with. Being in the service industry for over 20 years I feel like I am somewhat an "authority" on customer service. Jamie's attention to detail, professionalism and flexibility was exceptional. His enthusiasm for what he does was evident in every aspect of our planning process. We appreciated his input and his respect for our opinion as well.

Everyone is still talking about the wedding and venue, even the men who usually don't pay attention to any of the wedding decor.

Photo for Spring Hill Manor Review - Best Day Ever!
Profile Picture Patty, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Everyone should jump in the pool it was a good time and made my wedding different

Profile Picture Sam, 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The owner was wonderful! Hosting weddings is truly his passion. He was knowledgeable and helpful in assisting us in our planning as well as making sure our wedding was all we had ever dreamed it would be.

Profile Picture Lydia, 6/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Jamie was an absolute pleasure to work with. He made the planning process smooth and fun, and the day-of all the more joyful! The venue itself is beautiful. It walks a unique line of being stunning and a charmingly rustic, which was exactly what we were looking for! Our guests were blown away, and they were from all over the world. Can't recommend Spring Hill enough!

Profile Picture Megan, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The best way for me to describe Spring Hill Manor (and it's amazing owner, Jamie) is MAGICAL!! When I first saw pictures of the venue I knew it was where I wanted to get married. The venue is 2 hours away from where we live so my (now) husband had some reservations about the distance. However, as soon as we stepped through the door, he said: "This is the place." From the gorgeous stained glass to the Grand stairway to the beautiful gardens and grounds, Spring Hill Manor truly takes one's breath away. One guest said that just when she thought she had seen everything at the venue, she would turn a corner and find something even more gorgeous than the last. I was getting calls from guests for days after the wedding asking how I had been lucky enough to find such a beautiful venue!
As dream-worthy as the venue itself was, nothing compared to how amazing the owner was! Jamie is truly the most wonderful man anyone might ever have the pleasure of meeting. I was so nervous and unprepared for all that is required in planning a wedding. However, Jamie took care of everything!! Not only did he suggest the most FABULOUS local caterer, he provided the tables and chairs, set up and clean up, and even decorated the venue. There was nothing that we needed to do, Jamie took care of everything! All of that and half the cost of other places that I had looked at (not to mention that Jamie only schedules one wedding per day so that you and your guests can enjoy the venue for a full 12 hours unlike other places that rush you in and out in a matter of a few hours so they can get as many receptions in one day as possible). It so clear that Jamie absolutely loves what he does and that love shines through in every detail and every moment at Spring Hill Manor. I could not have dreamed of a more beautiful and relaxing day!!

Profile Picture Mindy, 5/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers

If you want a fun, unique, amazing wedding venue, Spring Hill Manor is your place. My husband and I toured multiple wedding venues in a cold day in December of 2016, but when we both got in the car after seeing Spring Hill and meeting Jamie, the owner, we knew we had found our place.

First, the venue is just amazing. The decor that is already there, both inside and out, means you will have a beautiful wedding venue, rain or shine (more on that later), with minimal decorating on your hands. There are multiple areas for people to chill and hang out, but still plenty of room to dance the night away on the dance floor. And the view as your are looking out over the pond and surrounding farm lands.... so perfect.

Second, Jamie, the owner. He sort of makes the place. During the planning process, he was always quick with recommendations, answers to questions, and his personal experience. He worked great with our vendor team, and during the actual day of, he was on hand for any request we had. No worries at all.

Third, you will have the best wedding ever, no matter the weather. It rained on our wedding day, a lot. But you know what, the barn was so amazing, Jamie was so accommodating, and the venue is just so fun, it was still an amazing event. We've been back from our honeymoon for a few days now, and all I've heard from friends and family is how great our wedding venue was. If you are tired of the same old wedding venue, then you need to see Spring Hill Manor. You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Kristy, 5/13/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Set Up, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables

The quality of service we received at Spring Hill Manor was unbelievable. The owner worked so hard to make our wedding perfect. We literally didn't have to do anything. He set up everything, we didn't have to decorate because the venue already has unique antiques and beautiful flowers within it. The only thing we had to do were the centerpieces for the tables, contract with a caterer, photographer, and DJ. The owner REALLY loves what he does, he is genuine and does everything he can to accommodate you and your guests. If you are looking for a memorable barn wedding we would absolutely recommend this unforgettable venue. SO BEAUTIFUL!!

Profile Picture Corinna, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Oh my gosh, this place is absolutely magical. We are taking time the day after our wedding to talk about how amazing working with this venue was. The owner jamie was our savior on our wedding day. He was out helping us gather our bridal party and pouring beer for our guests and was involved every step of the way. He was incredibly resposive and thorough every question or concern that we had. This venue is stunning and the service is also amazing. Not only will i recommend this venue to everyone I know, I will beg them to get married at Spring Hill so we can enjoy the venue again. Loved every second being at this beautiful venue! My guests can't stop talking about it!

Profile Picture Kristen, 10/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Spring Hill Manor is a spectacular venue if you're looking for something a little different. From the first time we pulled up on the stone driveway in front of the iron gates leading into the barn and I opened my door and smelled the wood burning fire, I knew it was where I wanted to be married. Jamie was wonderful to work with, he was accommodating, professional and fun. He was open to any changes or ideas we wanted. Our wedding day was everything and more than we ever imagined. The day of our wedding Jamie was right there making sure the day went smoothly and we were happy. I took over 50 years for me to marry, and I can honestly say Spring Hill Manor was the perfect site for our ceremony and reception! If I could do it all over again I wouldn't change a thing!

Profile Picture Colleen, 10/16/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Let me start with I should have posted this sooner. Our wedding was October 15, 2016 - however we have been working like lunatics. This was the best money we have ever spent! Where to begin....I viewed this venue without my fiance to be and Jamie was so accommodating to be able to get me in the next weekend so that I could make sure to get the weekend we wanted for our wedding. He was always so friendly and welcoming. I work 7 days a week, 14 hours or more a day and every time I emailed Jamie or called with a question he was able to get back to me within a few hours if not sooner. He was always so prompt! When my ideas became crazy because everything was blending together he had such amazing helpful hints that made things run smooth. ! The venue itself is breathtaking. The photos on his website did not do it justice. I still hear from family and friends how elegant and timeless the venue looked. That it had a nice rustic feel but was just elegant enough. It also helped that Jamie takes such pride in the venue that all the decorations help piece everything together and allowed me to only buy add in decorations that I was completely in love with. Jamie's input really helped to keep me calm. I worried a lot with always being so busy but Jamie always reassured me that things would run smoothly, which they did. When setting up for the wedding Jamie helped put down table cloths, set out table runners and anything else I needed. Come wedding day he personally made sure that my family and guests were just as well taken care of rather then just myself and the groom. Come clean up, Jamie started to clear tables towards the end of the night and packed everything away with care. None of my family or us had to worry about cleaning up. We would use Spring Hill Manor again and again if we could. We would recommend this venue over any place we've ever been to a wedding at from service to price, everything was WAY beyond our expectations! - The Allender's

Profile Picture Melinda, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

This venue is stunning, from start to finish it was idyllic and perfect! Jamie the owner was flexible and so positive. He made sure to accommodate all of our requests and even had glasses of champagne waiting for us after our ceremony was finished! My guests loved chatting with him and he guided us through the entire day. I don't remember how we found the venue, I never grew up dreaming about my wedding but it feels like everything was predestined. Our wedding is still being talked about by all of our guests! It had everything from dancing, to a fire pit, to sitting in lush gardens! I look at our pictures and still can't believe that is my wedding! Very gay friendly and deaf friendly. Jamie was very helpful when I asked for suggestions: the bussing company was perfect and fun and the caterer was pure genius! I loved every second and every detail! Even with 3 weddings that weekend, we were made to feel like ours was the only one. I don't have enough good things to say about Jamie and Spring Hill manor!

Profile Picture Sylvie, 10/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Jamie was a great help, especially since, my now, wife and I had no idea what we were doing. He made it possible for her and I to plan our own wedding and had the venue that made our wedding look very professionally put together. I would highly recommend Spring Hill Manor to anyone who is planning on getting married. Incredibly excellent!

Profile Picture Dwayne, 10/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This is truly a unique, gorgeous and FUN place to hold any event, especially a wedding.There are so many different levels to explore with quiet places for conversations or louder areas to dance and enjoy the music. The barn is decorated with seasonal beauty that you really don't need much else. If you are lucky enough to have your ceremony outside, the garden is perfect with the newly installed stone path, more seasonal decorations and arbor. Jamie, your host, is organized, helpful and accomadating and responsive.. He is ever quietly present problem solving and assisting your catering staff if needed. This is a magical place that I know you will love as much as we did.

Profile Picture Dani, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers

This was the first venue we visited and we knew that this was the place for us. I never was the girl who always pictured my wedding day but I was totally charmed by Spring Hill Manor. The owner, Jamie, is so passionate about the venue and putting on a perfect event that the energy is contagious. Jamie said from the beginning he would be as hands on or hands off as we liked/needed. My mom handled majority of my wedding planning (thank goodness) and the two of them worked together so well together! Wedding planning can be very stressful and Jamie made our lives easier any way he could. My guests LOVED the venue and talked about how great the owner was - running around and pouring drinks for people and making sure all was well. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a unique rustic wedding.

Profile Picture User5624374, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I absolutely LOVED everything about this venue and Jamie, the owner! It's so beautiful and he was so nice and helpful. Once we walked back from our recessional, Jamie was waiting for us with beer, which my bridal party was ecstatic about! I can not say enough good things about this venue!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Everything about Spring Hill Manor and Jamie (owner) is AMAZING. This venue is so incredibly gorgeous and unique - All of our guests kept commenting throughout the night how Spring Hill Manor is the coolest venue they've ever been to, and how delightful Jamie is! There are so many different places to explore and hang out – There really is something for everyone.

Spring Hill Manor is more than just a beautiful venue with lots of character – Jamie puts his heart into everything he does, and has truly created a beautiful space. He was MORE than accommodating and helpful - It really felt like I had a wedding coordinator! He helped us with details I never thought about when looking at venues, like figuring out the table configurations, running our wedding party rehearsal, and being at the wedding all night to make sure everything went perfectly.

I literally can't put into words how amazing Jamie and his venue are, and can't thank him enough for making our wedding day perfect. If you are looking to book a venue... stop and book Spring Hill Manor now - It will be the best decision you make! :)

Profile Picture Rachel , 9/24/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Clean Up, Set Up, Uncovered Outdoor

We couldn't have imagined a more perfect setting for our wedding and rehearsal dinner than Spring Hill Manor. It was nothing short of magical - and worth EVERY penny. The meticulously maintained gardens and stunning barn was a gorgeous backdrop to our big day. Our friends and family were so impressed with the venue and raved about how beautiful it was - and also how generous and kind its owner, Jamie Sherrard was. We truly felt like we were part of Jamie's family as he did everything he could to make everything run smoothly. He was right there after the ceremony with a pitcher of beer for our wedding party and family. He is so thoughtful and personable, and definitely one of the reasons we felt so secure in our decision leading up to the wedding. After touring many venues where you really felt like a number and another cog in their corporate wheel, Jamie made us feel like we were his family. It was the most beautiful wedding thanks to Spring Hill. So unique and so special.

Profile Picture Laura, 9/17/16, 1 Review