20 Reviews for Spring Ford Country Club

Liquor License (1)
Specialty Beer (1)
Specialty Wine (1)
20 Spring Ford Country Club Reviews

We had our wedding July 29, 2017 and it was amazing! Food was fantastic, venue and ceremony set up were beautiful and the whole process was very smooth. Ira and Rhonda were amazing and very accommodating. The entire staff was friendly and attentive the entire day! It was a wonderful experience from the day we went to look at the venue until we left the reception!

Profile Picture Maria, 7/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My October wedding was amazing at Spring Ford Country Club! The staff was very accommodating and attentive to us (bride and groom) and our guests. The chef designed an amazing menu and worked with our many allergies to make our day perfect for all the guests to enjoy. The appetizers and meals were delicious! Our guests and still raving about the food! The reception room was an amazing space that allowed for our special personal touches. The fireplace was beautiful and allowed a special focal point for our decorations. The GM, Ira was flexible and allowed us to carry out our vision that accommodated a coffee bar, dessert bar, steel drum band and candy bar (for Halloween). Overall the staff was friendly, professional and attentive. I highly recommend Spring Ford Country Club for an event or a wedding! Thank you to the staff at Spring Ford County Club for giving us the best party we will ever throw!

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/29/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, Outside Cake, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine

Our wedding and reception went very smoothly. The venue looked marvelous and the staff was very friendly and accommodating. The food was delicious! Working with Ira Berkowitz was a pleasure. I would definitely recommend this vendor to my friends.

Profile Picture Deb, 10/14/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything was perfect! We had a wedding of about 130. The whole process was easy and low stress. Ira was very quick with responses to every question we had. Coordinating with other vendors was easy. Many of my family members have celiac disease and so the kitchen made our whole menu gluten free, even ordering gluten free bread! The reception was beautiful. The staff was extremely attentive, quick, and everything was well coordinated. Staff members were helpful and courteous up until the moment we left and even helped us carry things out to the car. Spring Ford Country Club was the best!!

Profile Picture Julie, 10/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I can't express enough how awesome Springford Country Club was. Our daughters wedding was August 6th, 2016 You couldn't have asked for a more perfect venue. Everything was beautiful, the service was so incredible from the big moments down to the tiniest detail. Anything that came up, they took care of immediately. The ceremony was beautiful, the cocktail hour and reception were awesome they went out on the golf course for pictures and the staff brought them food and drinks. I received compliment after compliment from our guests about how beautiful and elegant it was, how great the staff was at providing excellent service and how delicious their meals were! They all had such a fun and wonderful time. I give Springford C.C. a perfect rating in every way and would not hesitate to recommend them to any couple considering them for a venue. Our daughters wedding there was perfect!!!

Profile Picture jay, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had my daughter's wedding at Spring ford country club in Royersford. Ira and Rhonda did an amazing job in coordinating and making sure everyone had a wonderful time at the reception. We were so well taken care of that we really enjoyed the night and not have to worry about anything. The waiters, waitresses, bar tenders, chefs ect? Did a fantastic job! The food was fantastic, the decorating of the tables was perfect. Our guest loved the club and thought it a beautiful room. I would definitely recommend Spring Ford. I love being a part of the club. Everyone is so nice and easy to talk to.

Profile Picture Meg, 8/6/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Outside Cake, Barware, Event Planning

I am the mother of the bride and this was the most easy wedding location to book. Ira couldn't have been more helpful in going thru the wedding plans and offering suggestions. He was always available to answer any questions we had or would meet with us. Ira and his staff were very attentive and kept us on time and in line all evening. Everyone was super nice and we couldn't have had a better time. The grounds are a beautiful spot for pictures as well.

Profile Picture Judy, 6/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We can not say enough about this venue! We had a July wedding reception at the country club. It was AMAZING. Sam, the general manager was wonderful to work with. The food was out of this world. Our guests are still commenting on the food! Our special day is truly a memorable one thanks to the staff at the country club. We can not thank them enough!

Profile Picture Erika, 7/11/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception at the Spring Ford Country Club and absolutely had the time of our lives!! Sam the General Manager, Mike the event planner, the chefs and all the staff did an excellent job! Their warm and friendly personalities guided us through with patience and professionalism. The facility was gorgeous, perfect for all our needs and very affordable. All our guest and ourselves can’t say enough about how fantastic the food was! Everything was homemade and they even went over and above to accommodate for seafood and gluten allergies! We were so impressed on how everything was carried out seamlessly and flawlessly! I also want to give a special thanks to Sam! His extreme talents, wisdom, professionalism and patience are astounding! We feel like he's part of our family now! If you want the most wonderful wedding experience, we highly recommend the Spring Ford Country Club! All the best!! Keri & Scott

Profile Picture Keri & Scott, 10/19/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We held our ceremoney/reception at Spring Ford Country Club on Oct 5, 2013. It was absolutely beautiful and everything I could have ever asked for. We went through a couple different wedding coordinators during the process, but Sam and Mike were amazing and were there for everything we needed on the special day. The food was amazing and my husband (chef) was very pleased. We defiantly recommend Spring Ford Country Club, the whole day was beautiful.

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/5/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We held our ceremony/reception at Spring Ford Country Club on Oct 5, 2013. We had roughly 125 people. It was absolutely beautiful and everything I could have ever asked for. We went through a couple different wedding coordinators during the process, but Sam and Mike were amazing and were there for everything we needed on the special day. After the ceremony they had golf carts ready to take us to get pictures. Once down at the picture site, they had appetizers and champagne ready for us to drink. The reception site looked beautiful, and exactly how I imagined it. They listen to all our needs and wants and made it happen. The food was amazing and my husband (chef) was very pleased. We defiantly recommend Spring Ford Country Club, the whole day was beautiful.

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Wonderful! I was a bit nervous about booking this venue with the lack of reviews. I am not from the area and was doing my research via internet and relying on reviews. This was the most wonderful place. The grounds are beautiful, the food is FANTASTIC, and the service impeccable. I wanted pictures on the golf course, the grounds are beautiful, and they gave us golf carts and brought campaign and horsdoeuvres for us out there. Everything was special and beautiful.

Profile Picture Aimee, 9/28/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I could not be happier with my decision to have our wedding at SpringFord Country Club. Andrew was amazing to work with, and he truly listened to all of my wishes/wants. They were very professional and flexible, and everything was amazing. I received so many compliments on my venue, and I could not have asked for a better place to have my wedding! www.springfordcc.org

Profile Picture Laura, 7/20/13, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The club was attentive to all our needs and requests. The general manager was quick to answer every correspondence! Our wedding require special dietary needs and the Executive Chef was professional and experience and able to meet all our needs. He even had suggestions that we otherwise would not have thought of. My guests are still telling how fabulous the food was!! My guests have also told me how beautiful the views were and we were encouraged to decorate with care. I really cannot say enough good things about our event, the experience and working with the club and staff.

Profile Picture User7019422, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The country club was beautiful and Andrew was on top of everything the day of and was able to answer all my questions within the months before the big day. The staff were very friendly and attentative. I would suggest SFCC to anyone looking for a wedding venue (or a venue for a party). The patio provided a great view of the course and the food was absolutely amazing! I am STILL getting compliments on the quality of the food.

Profile Picture Kelly, 4/27/13, 8 Reviews
4.7

Criag was our coordinator and was very easy going. He allowed us to add and subtract whatever services we wanted, which made it affordable for us. We had a lovely reception and the food was amzing!

Profile Picture Hannah, 8/4/07, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Overall we were very happy with the way everything came together for our day. The person that handled our event changed half way through our planning process and I feel that the club should have done a better job at contacting regarding this. I also feel that the current planner needs to be a little less abrupt when dealing with the public.

Profile Picture Kelli, 4/14/07, 5 Reviews
3.6

The wait staff, bartenders and the overall atmosphere I give 5 stars

Profile Picture Rick, 8/22/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
2.9

We had our wedding at the country club in September & while our overall experience with them was okay & our wedding day ended up turning out well we had issues specifically with the management of the club. The ceremony took place on a terrace above the golf course & when decorated nicely it made for a very pretty backdrop & altar setting. The reception area is large & room was ample for our guests. The choice of linens and napkins and seat covers is ample at the country club. The dance floor is large enough to accommodate many guests (we had 90+ at our wedding). We also made a special request to have a case of 90 minute dogfish head beer available for my groomsmen and I which they were able to supply at no additional cost to us. Now for the issues regarding management. When we first booked the country club, we met with Andrew who would be our wedding coordinator. Initially Andrew was very communicative with us & kept us updated on everything pertaining to the wedding. After a few months, communication with Andrew dropped off dramatically. Emails were not returned or "lost" somehow. At one point a few months before our wedding we called the club and found out that Andrew had quit & after speaking with Sam the general manager we found that no one knew anything about our wedding. We had to meet with him to get him updated on everything. To Sam's credit he was more responsive which was appreciated. Also, the club advertises they will cover the cost of the cake but what they do not mention is that it's only up to a certain amount & the amount they will cover for a cake is pitiful. We had to pay for our own cake and the club reimbursed us a small amount back. The wedding day overall went well except that we did not receive any of our appetizers or drinks while we were taking pictures after the ceremony. Andrew had originally said we would be served these items but the club did not deliver on this. Overall we still had a great memorable day but we would NOT recommend them.

Profile Picture User3541309, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews