Spring Creek Golf & Country Club Reviews

15 | Ripon, CA

15 Reviews for Spring Creek Golf & Country Club

Jessica · Married on 06/29/2018

The venue was amazing the coordinators and staff were great. I could not asked for a better day. Thank you for all that was apart of it.

Ali · Married on 03/17/2018

Loved my Wedding at Springcreek!! Everything went as planned, and the service received from everyone there was outstanding!!!! If I wanted something done they got it done!! Would definitely recommend having an event at Springcreek!!

Sent on 03/26/2018

Spring Creek Golf & Country Club's reply:

Ali, thank you very much for your kind word! It was a pleasure being a part of it! All the best to you and Avery!

Jess · Married on 11/11/2017

Everything was even more beautiful than I could've imagined,from our outdoor ceremony on the course to the gorgeous sunset cocktail hour on the patio & lovely reception inside. Oksana was a lifesaver the day of our wedding and kept everything running smoothly, down to every last detail. We can highly recommend Spring Creek and all of their staff to anyone looking here. You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Spring Creek Golf & Country Club's reply:

Thank you, Jessica! It was a pleasure being a part of yours and Gaither's Special Day!!!

Elizabeth · Married on 05/27/2017

Spring Creek was the 4th venue my fiance and I toured. It was perfect for us. It had everything we were looking for and Oksana was great. She made us feel so comfortable and didn't pressure us into signing a contract with them. She let us think about it. The next day we called her to let her know that we did want to have our wedding there. Since the beginning she was very helpful and she has given us very good suggestions. I was able to go to weddings to take pictures of the setup so I could get ideas. We did our tasting and we met Alexandria. She was great, just like Oksana. They have truly made the wedding planning process easier and they have educated us so much in what it is that we would need and what we wouldn't. Spring Creek is such a beautiful place and I can't wait until the day we say "I do"

Sent on 02/25/2017

Spring Creek Golf & Country Club's reply:

Thank you! It is always a pleasure to work with such fun couples like you, guys! Can't wait till the Big Day! :)

Lisa · Married on 05/13/2017

The staff at Spring Creek were amazing from booking the wedding date to day of execution. They made themselves available at any time to answer all our questions and were prompt in returning calls or responding to emails. We didn't have a wedding planner, but Oksana and Ali made sure all details were covered and nothing was left to question during the big day. The serving staff day of also had matching ties to fit our color scheme. They were all very kind and presentable. We heard no complaints and were very happy with the service we received.

The club grounds were the perfect fit for our event. We liked the updated patio for cocktail hour to the banquet room's high wooden beams which we felt set our special day apart. The club was very flexible with our wants and needs when it came to using club owned items or renting from outside vendors. We heard that wedding planning with a venue involved lots of red tape, but we didn't find that at all to be the truth with Spring Creek. We could only have wished the evening to never end.

The hardest decision may be choosing dinner options for your guests. The club's kitchen has a full menu of grilled meats and salads to choose from and they are all great choices. Our guests raved about the chicken and tri-tip duet entree we picked for them. Make sure you save some room in your guests' stomachs as the kitchen also offers great late night snacks options to help soak up all the evening's libations.

Thank you Spring Creek for a night me and our guests will never forget!

Sent on 08/31/2017

Spring Creek Golf & Country Club's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Lisa and Danny! It was a true pleasure working with you and seeing your vision for your Big Day unfold into the beautiful reality! And that Groom's dance!!!!! So awesome! ;)

Nicolette · Married on 10/15/2016

Oksana was outstanding! We could not have done it without her! Thank you so much Oksana for all of your hardwork for our beautiful day! You were patient, happy, organized and always had an answer to any of our questions. You even made a last minute boutonniere for my dad who's was not delivered. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts :)

Love,
    Chad and Nicolette

Sent on 10/18/2016

Spring Creek Golf & Country Club's reply:

Dear Nicolette and Chad! Thank you for your kind words! It was an honor being a part of your wedding. You are a fun couple and a pleasure to work with!

Sarah · Married on 10/08/2016

Spring Creek was the PERFECT choice for us. It was so easy working with Oksana and the rest of the staff, and they made our day as smooth as possible. I would highly recommend any of my friends/family to look into Spring Creek as a venue for their wedding day. I could never thank Oksana enough for all that she did throughout the year.

Joshua · Married on 08/06/2016

Oksana is the absolute best. She is very tentative and organized. From day one she was pleasant and in control. When we needed her to, she was full of ideas and had a bunch of creative suggestions to help complete our vision. The serving staff is phenomenal! Extremely polite, organized, classy and professional. The food that we ordered was beyond extravagant. Every person in attendance made sure to compliment us on the dish that we selected; compliments to the chef! 10/10 would recommend this venue to friends an family for their event! Our wedding was beyond words more beautiful than we could have ever imagined. A huge thank you to Oksana and her staff.

Sent on 08/18/2016

Joshua and Victoria,

Thank you so much for sharing this very special day with us! It was a pleasure to work with you and help you create the vision you wanted! We wish you guys many-many years of happy marriage!

Sonya · Married on 09/06/2015

We had our reception at Spring Creek in September of last year. Planning a wedding is stressful on its own but working with Oksana and the staff at Spring Creek made it simple. Oksana worked with me thru all the details but still managed to allow me flexibility so that our day was the way we wanted. She helped brainstorm ideas with me and gave me templates of what prior weddings looked like so that I had an idea of what worked best with our theme. She was always available and ready to answer all of our questions. The food was excellent and many of our guests complimented on the food and service. The guests also liked the way the venue is set up in that they can opt to celebrate inside or take a step outside for a little break. Also our wedding pictures turned out beautifully since we decided to use the outdoor course as our background. All in all it was a great experience and i did not stress when it came to the venue. I knew we were in professional hands. The team at Spring Creek is very experienced and the night went smoothly without any hiccups. Thank you again for all the help and in ensuring that our day was special.

We loved Spring Creek because due to the close vicinity to our home and family. We greatly enjoyed working with Oksana throughout the entire wedding planning adventure. I had complete faith in her efficiency, organization, and sweet soul making the planning process, and day-of flow with grace and simplicity. She is on of the most kind-hearted and talented coordinators I have ever worked with at any venue in the Central Valley. The staff was extremely professional, and every guest was impressed with the service and food.

After being involved in several weddings, we strived to keep things as simple as possible while still upholding family traditions and expectations. Seeing the joy overflowing from our family on the wedding day, made it all worth while. We highly recommend Spring Creek as one of the best package deals, with a beautiful venue, amazing food, and exceptional service.

Janelle · Married on 05/30/2015

Spring Creek Golf and Country Club was AMAZING to work with! They made planning my wedding and reception super fun and easy, and they helped me to coordinate the most perfect day! The venue is gorgeous. I would highly reccommend Spring Creek to anyone getting married in the future!

Lisa · Married on 10/14/2017

3.0

We were blown away with how perfect everything turned out. Oksana really helped our vision for our big day come to life and we've heard from multiple guests that it was such a perfect venue.

james · Married on 08/26/2017

3.0

Excellent service and food quality was good.
    Beautiful setting and surroundings. Responsive and professional staff , job well done.

L · Married on 09/08/2018

3.8
      3.0

Our wedding turned out beautiful

I will start by saying our wedding was absolutely beautiful! Working with Erin and Oksana, they helped make sure that it turned out how we had hoped. The food was delicious, the ceremony under the tree was gorgeous, and their wait staff was perfect.
    I do have some cons though..
    Our protein we picked (and had menus professionally printed that reflected that) ended up being completely different, along with the vegetables. It was supposed to be New York strip but we got prime rib. It wasn’t what we picked; though it was delicious! I just wish we would’ve got what we paid for.. and not looked like idiots for what our menus reflected. But still, our guests still tell us to this day how delicious (and how much food) it was.

Also, there were quite a few things I was told that ended up being the opposite of what was allowed. Maybe it’s just they were too busy to keep track of who was who; but it got to be stressful figuring out what was allowed, and what wasn’t... Made planning more difficult.

For example; We had also asked multiple times about having a drone fly over for the ceremony to capture some video. Once our drone guy arrived (and when we were finally able to talk to him) he let us know, he was told he couldn’t operate there to get the shots we wanted and had to leave. He did get some shots of the venue itself and a very short clip of our bridal party- but couldn’t even get the shots I wanted, like of everyone seated.. or us walking down the aisle.

Lastly, I wasn’t aware of this because I was taking photos with my husband, during the cocktail hour, everyone ended up inside and sitting at random tables and not hanging out on the patio, like we were told. I don’t understand why this happened. It shouldn’t of been allowed and I feel it ruined the experience a little for my guests.

Lastly, I felt the golfers took a higher priority than the bridal party. We had to wait for golfers to finish putting so I could get some very quick shots with my bridesmaids. It just bugged me, since time was very limited as it was, and I felt we didn’t get nearly as many photos as we could’ve. We also didn’t get shuttled in the golf cart right after the ceremony. We were told we would be taken away so guests wouldn’t bug us. Instead, we sat in the golf cart that remained parked right next to where the guests were leaving..
    For our photos, we still remained at the ceremony site.. We were promised we would be taken to a bridge and other spots where they have couples take their photos. But that never happened.

I don’t want this review to come off as I hated our wedding or spring creek at all! Because I look back at that day and am so thrilled with how it turned out. I know weddings hardly (if ever) run perfectly, but there were a few things I expected just a little bit more. Aside from these few minor issues, I would recommend S.C. If you are wanting a classy, romantic wedding.