Spotlight Occasions Reviews

14 Reviews for Spotlight Occasions

• Selena

Selena · Married on 08/10/2019

Seasoned DJ

Ron was incredibly professional and knowledgeable from the very beginning. He lets you know ahead of time the information he needs to play the music you want or don't want to hear as well as making sure he can pronounce all names in the wedding party (something I didn't think of). He has a great presenter voice and brings everything he may possibly need for the event, while also arriving ahead of schedule to make sure he is all set for the event. I would highly recommend Ron for your wedding.

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Desiree

Desiree · Married on 07/20/2019

The best DJ I've Experienced

Having a good DJ was one of the top priorities for my wedding. I was recommended to Ron by my wedding coordinator and I was absolutely 110% satisfied with Ron's work. He's got a great talking voice, knows how to get the crowd dancing and also included all my little requests for the night. Not one thing went wrong that night and a lot of it has to do with how smooth Ron worked and coordinated with other vendors. You will definitely be happy if you choose Spotlight Occasions for your event!

Sent on 08/02/2019

Kristina · Married on 07/31/2016

He did a great job! Helped guide us to what we wanted. Professional and knowledgeable.

Sent on 08/14/2016

Shannon · Married on 05/30/2015

We are so happy we chose Legendmakers for our wedding. Ron was amazing and made our day so special. First of all his voice is fantastic its smooth like butter and he is like a groovy radio dj when he speaks! he kept the people on the dance floor and the music he played was perfect for our party! In the time leading up to the wedding he is very professional calling or emailing to make sure he has the information he needs. He had a couple of forms you fill out that are very thorough and leave no room for mistakes in the order of events for your big day. I cannot say enough about LegendMakers they are really the best and we all know a DJ can make or break your wedding. Go with LegendMakers!!!!!

Sent on 08/05/2015

Lauren · Married on 10/25/2014

Ron was AMAZING! We told him what music we liked and the age range of our guests, and he took care of the rest. The dance floor was full all night.

Sent on 05/26/2015

Tyson · Married on 09/13/2014

Ron, wanted to say Thank you so much for doing such an outstanding job at our wedding 9/13, you worked with all our changes and the day of heck sometimes it changing at that moment. the music was perfect. Our families fell in love with you so expect some party invites to come your way. Thank you isn't enough, you did great job and we will always recommend you to others for parties and weddings.
    Tyson & Sheldon Goddard

Sent on 09/25/2014

Delanie · Married on 06/22/2014

Ron was excellent as our DJ! I would highly recommend him! He played awesome music and could gauge his audience!

Sent on 09/12/2014

Katie · Married on 06/07/2014

Ron Isreal was the entertainer and DJ for my wedding on June 7th. He made everything easy, from picking out the music, to cooridinating the times during each event during the wedding. He was professional, friendly and made my day special. :)

Laura · Married on 12/08/2013

Ron at LegendMakers is the greatest DJ I have ever worked with. As a professional wedding planner, I have the opportunity to work with many wedding professionals, and I recommend Ron to my clients who are looking for a great DJ to get their party rocking.

Ron is professional, friendly, and easy to work with. He listens to what you want, and can help if you want suggestions. He sets up all his own equipment in plenty of time, and has lots of options for microphones, lights, and video add-ons. He has a huge music library, with everything from classic tunes to the latest hits. He can be the DJ that announces everything throughout the evening, or the DJ who is quiet and just deals with the music. From ceremony to cocktails, dinner, and dancing, he sets just the right mood. He also takes last-minute changes in stride, whether that be a special song request or a sudden change in the toast schedule, and works to make sure everything runs smoothly.

A good DJ plays the music, but a great DJ keeps your party going. Ron is that great DJ.

Sent on 09/12/2014

Kim · Married on 10/13/2013

I've worked with Ron Israel on numerous occasions over the course of several years, and every time he is professional, thorough and fun. He's the first DJ I recommend for any client, and he's always wonderful. Ron is experienced at DJing every type of event, but I especially love working with him on weddings -- he makes my job easy!

Sent on 09/04/2014

Very professional , very accomadating with music choice, if they didn't have it they found it. Friendly and reliable .

Michelle · Married on 10/12/2007

Legend Makers is by far the most professional, qualified, flexible and classy DJ service out there for your event. Whether it's a wedding, birthday, holiday party, anniversary, or anything in between, if you are looking to book a DJ service, you cannot get any better than LegendMakers. They are the cream of the crop.

David · Married on 10/14/2017

3.0

Ron was so professional and so organized. He was a seasoned pro. He did everything we asked of him and sooooo much more. He thought of everything before we even asked. He had all of his own equipment including wireless mics, speakers, flat screen TV, and offered lighting and disco ball if needed.

Our wedding day went smoothly thanks to Ron.

He was a bit hard to get a hold of many times but that didn't matter in the end because he knew what he was doing all along (but it would have been nice to get a quicker response).

Sent on 11/08/2017
  • KATHERINE

KATHERINE · Married on 05/18/2019

3.0

Ron and Matt were extremely helpful and professional

We used SpotLight Occasions for our wedding in May. Matt and Ron came out to the site (our family home) to plan the set up a few months in advance and help us make an itinerary. Considering we didn't really know what we were doing they were both very helpful in giving us options as far as when we wanted speeches and first dances to happen based on other weddings they had worked.
    After the initial assessment of the property we did have some issues staying in contact with Matt and Ron a few times to plan the song list and to confirm things. I think they are very busy but sometimes it would take a few days or two emails to get a response. This initially made me nervous but they would always get back to us and were always helpful.
    Due to weather we had to move the wedding up 2 days prior. Matt already had another gig so he couldn't make it but he was able to find another amazing DJ that could! We were so thankful for his effort to really go out of his way to help us last minute. So although we did not use his DJ services, the DJ we did have followed our original plan and it worked out perfectly! Thank you so much Ron and Matt.

Sent on 07/02/2019