28 Reviews for Spoofs PhotoBooths

Delivery (2)
Setup (2)
Photobooth (2)
Enclosed Booth (2)
Social Media Integration (1)
28 Spoofs PhotoBooths Reviews

Big hit at the wedding. Best value of the entire wedding. The greatest memories were captured in front of that green screen. Amazing job guys.

Profile Picture Dwayne, 12/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Great Job, quality pictures and committed to our daughter's wedding event on 10/7/17 during Hurricane Nate (NOT) that barely happened, yet almost every single wedding in the city of NOLA was canceled or postponed....Spoofs was committed and responsive and made our daughter's most treasured day possible. Thanks for following thru when most all other vendors and venues in NOLA did not. Many thanks to a reliable and trustworthy group!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/7/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration, Delivery, Setup

Loved everything about Spoofs! We went with the booth with the green screen. I told them my vision and they knocked the backgrounds out of the park! One of my favorite things about our wedding reception and my guests absolutely loved it!

Profile Picture Crystal, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everyone at the wedding reception enjoyed Spoofs. The line was long all night. Spoofs has great quality and is very professional.

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This photo booth group were wonderful to work with. They helped me with the arrangements between them and the venue. They were a great addition to my daughter's wedding. The newlyweds and guest had a great time! Ashley and Patrick offer a quality professional program.

Profile Picture Christal, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Ashley and her partners were wonderful to work with! They were very responsive, and I often heard back from them within a few hours. She worked with me to make sure the design on the printouts was perfect. They were very professional, and arrived early to set up at the venue. The props available were great, and everyone enjoyed using the photo booth!

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

I am so appreciative of Ashley. I called her less than two weeks before my wedding and she was so nice and patient as I relayed my plan to her. I remembered them from our friends wedding at a bank. It was the most fun popping in and taking photos with friends. I was so pleased when Ashley could accommodate all my requests. She booked the date right then and there on our phone call without deposit since my wedding was days away. I sent the check in full to her in the mail. They do not charge for down time which is awesome. For example. They needed to be set up by 6 because guests would be arriving to courtyard then but photobooth was inside and guests would not be using till 7. They did not charge for the 1 hour of downtime like many other photobooths have in their contract. Services come with a scrapbook while some packages it is a special request. They bring their own table with silly stuff. Our venue is particular about their floors and Ashley was able to provide something for their floor so photobooth would not scratch floor. Their Photobooth was so fun. I was the bride and I ran in and our all night never having to wait for photos cause I knew Ashley was putting in a scrapbook and making a DVD. Also my guests were able to take home a copy. Her and her partner that night were such a pleasure. I would use them again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/7/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Photobooth, Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props

Pat and Ashley were absolutely amazing to work with. Very friendly and professional. Everyone loved the photo booth and the props! I also received a cute album with everyone's photo strip that they had guests sign!!! What a great surprise!!! I highly recommend Spoofs for your wedding or events!!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 3/11/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Words Can't Describe How Satisfied I am even before my Event Very Professional Outstanding Service Quality Work All around Amazing People Ashley is The Best

Profile Picture Taniesha, 2/20/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I am so glad we decided to go with Spoofs as our photo booth! Ashley was so helpful while picking out the colors and themes of the photo strips and our wedding guests LOVED the booth! The album at the ceremony is a MUST! The booth attendants were so professional, kind, and helpful. I can't thank these guys enough for giving my wedding that little extra something that made it so wonderful.

Profile Picture Hannah, 11/21/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Spoofs Photo Booths was an amazing addition to our wedding. Everyone loved the booth and the quality of the photos. We appreciated their professionalism and flexibly with our last minute venue change. The photo props are worth getting. Photobooth are common at weddings now, but we got a ton of complements says spoof's props were the funiest.

Profile Picture Katie, 8/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Spoofs was a great choice for Wedding favors: guests take silly pictures, the attendant prints two versions. One version goes home with happy guest and the other into a unique keepsake for the bride and groom. Spoofs was great to work with because you can customize everything: logo, color of curtain, color of picture book. They are incredibly responsive via email and the attendant was great as well. I HIGHLY recommend them!

Profile Picture User4593707, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Loved my book that I was able to take home!

Profile Picture Kristin, 5/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Spoofs had my photo strip design perfect with no mistakes, they had super friendly workers, & my scrap book is beautiful with countless memories. I love it. Also, we had very many compliments from others as well. They loved the photobooth !!

Profile Picture Stacey, 5/2/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Spoof's Photobooths were very professional and so easy to work with. They have amazing customer service, which unfortunately a lot of companies lack these days. I would highly recommend them to everyone!!!

Profile Picture User5002963, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We weren't originally sure that we wanted a photo booth, but so glad we did - and so glad we chose Spoofs. They were easy to work with, developed a great logo for our daughter and her new husband, had fun props, and took great care of the guests! a fun addition to the reception.

Profile Picture MM, 2/21/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Photobooth, Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props

Fantastic service and set up, everyone raved about the amazing photo booth! Great photo album with pictures from our wedding.

Profile Picture Gina, 11/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Ashley was extremely helpful and accommodating with all of my requests. She must have sent me 6 proofs before I picked the right one. The photo booth turned out to be one of the highlights of the wedding. Would highly recommend Spoof's for any event.

Profile Picture Penny, 10/26/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Spoofs Photobooth was amazing! They are very easy to work with and the photobooth was a lot of fun.

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I contemplated long and hard about whether or not we should get a photobooth... DO IT!!! Again, I had to find the best deal and it turns out that my wedding venue partners with Spoofs and offers a really good package, like $200 off, so I couldn’t pass it up! I had quite a few guests that did not really care to dance so it was a fun thing for them to play with. Also, as the night progresses, the pictures get funnier! The guests also get a copy too so it acted as our favors. Also came with a huge photo book of all the pictures that were taken from the night. Can't go wrong with these things!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/11/14, 4 Reviews

Profile Picture katie, 10/11/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Spoof's photo booth was very easy to work with and i would definitely use them again! I emailed a request for information and heard back within a few minutes. They were very reasonably priced compared to other photo booths and I had the option to go green screen which was an absolute hit at our wedding! They designed my photo strips perfect to the pictures I chose, used my wedding colors and everything! Then they picked out our book that was part of our package and colored it to my wedding colors as well! I got everything and more when working with them, memories to last a life time!

Profile Picture Candy, 10/10/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I would recommend Spoofs to anyone. They were so professional but fun at the same time. The photo booth was great and everyone had an amazing time!

Profile Picture Natasha, 10/4/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Absolute best photobooth company! So friendly and efficent.

Profile Picture Vanessa, 9/20/14, 1 Review