Spokane Club Reviews

Spokane Club 7
  • Chandler

Chandler · Married on 07/20/2019

Best wedding venue in Spokane

Words cannot describe how happy my husband and I are that we had our wedding reception at the Spokane Club. Jackie Kiley was attentive, professional, and the best event coordinator I could have imagined working with. Our wedding reception was so fun our guests had an amazing time and the Spokane Club is beautiful. We could not imagine a better venue for our wedding. I would recommend the Spokane Club to anyone getting married in the Spokane area. Thank you Spokane Club for a truly remarkable evening!

Sent on 07/30/2019
    Spokane Club 15
    Spokane Club 16

Tiffany · Married on 05/25/2019

Beautiful venue

If you are looking for a wedding venue, I highly recommend The Spokane Club. Jackie and crew were very attentive and prompt every step of the way. The venue itself is classic and beautiful and there are so many photo opportunities in the club and downtown in general! Very responsible prices too!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Caroline Klein · Married on 09/29/2018

Best venue in Spokane, hands down!

We chose the Spokane Club for our venue for its historic charm and its perfect location in downtown Spokane. But the real treat ended up being how incredible the staff at the Spokane Club was! Jackie and her team were truly UNBELIEVABLE. She was attentive to our needs in planning and had great suggestions. We had a large wedding of about 200 guests and the whole evening went off without a hitch. The wedding and catering staff was helpful and polite with everyone. People still keep telling us that our venue was incredible and perfect!! If you have a wedding in Spokane, I would HIGHLY recommend the Spokane Club. It was the best decision we made for the entire wedding!

Sent on 01/24/2019

Mariah · Married on 07/07/2018

The Spokane Club truly caters to every want and need! Jackie Kiley, catering director, was so supportive and willing to help in every way she could. She went above and beyond and we couldn’t be happier with how the night turned out.

Sent on 08/02/2018

Shelby · Married on 06/23/2018

We had the BEST experience with The Spokane Club as our reception venue. We initially had chosen this venue because of its all inclusiveness and great customer service, and boy was that a great decision. From beginning to end, the club treats you as a VIP customer that is in constant need of accommodating. We found that other venues were seriously lacking this quality, and we often felt like we were trying to accommodate the venues we were interested in when it should have been the other way around. Quite literally, the only thing you’re responsible for is paying for the food (tax and service fees) and the center pieces. That’s it. We owe a huge thanks to Jackie, the catering coordinator, who constantly went out of her way to make us feel welcome. She is an exceptional communicator and knows what excellent customer service should look like. She is quick to respond to emails, and will let you know when she’s out of the office. She never rescheduled our meetings and always made us a priority. Wedding planning can be daunting (especially because most of the time it’s your first one), but Jackie guided me along and helped me with deadlines. Since I did not have a “wedding coordinator”, this was a huge help. Not once did I ever feel pressured or unhappy with the venue! They were also extremely flexible and willing to accommodate our simple requests. For example, we procrastinated on our food selection, and missed the opportunity for a tasting months before the wedding. I brought this concern up at our meeting with Jackie just a month and a half before the big day, and she made time for us (a whole hour out of her day) to come in and taste our selections to give us peace of mind. I do not believe other venues would go above and beyond like this. Also, side note, I kept getting compliments from our guests over how delicious the dinner was! Thank you for making our big day simple and easy so that we could enjoy the day with our loved ones.

Sent on 07/07/2018
    Spokane Club 17

allyson · Married on 07/15/2017

I cannot rave enough about our Spokane Club wedding. We originally wanted to go with the Davenport, but after experiencing the service at the Spokane Club we were sold. (There are no stupid fees like cake cutting or for chairs, you also get two getting ready rooms for the entire day and a complimentary honeymoon suite stay) They do a smaller amount of weddings, so you are made to feel special- for the weekend of my wedding, every employee knew I was the bride and treated me like a star. During the process we were given multiple private tastings and often offered a meal during our planning meetings there, it really made us feel like they understood how special and important our wedding day was to us. Jackie, the wedding coordinator, is amazing. Communication was always great and she followed through with every teeny tiny detail I asked of her. The food there is delicious, and when we weren't happy with their house wines they worked with us to find something we liked in the same price range. Our guests loved having the convenience of staying in the hotel, and the ability to enjoy the restaurant, pool and gym. The Spokane Club is the best venue in Spokane to have a larger wedding.

Sent on 09/08/2017

Terri · Married on 04/11/2015

The Spokane Club was amazing! The customer service was fantastic! The venue is gorgeous. I loved that we could do everything in-doors. We had our ceremony in The Library and the reception in the Georgian Ballroom. Even the "bride ready room" (the Crystal Room) was huge and beautiful. The boutique hotel is super cute. Our wedding guests loved working out at the gym while staying for the weekend. The staff was soooo helpful and friendly. They did a fantastic job making sure our wedding was awesome.

Sent on 04/22/2015

Jayna · Married on 12/13/2013

The Spokane Club provided us with exceptional service throughout the entire planning process all the way to our event. The space was beautiful, the food exceptional, and the service far exceeded our expectations. The ease of planning and the beauty of the venue made our day even more special.

Sent on 01/06/2014

Jessica · Married on 09/20/2009

We had our wedding at the Spokane Club. It was amazing and beautiful. I was very impressed by their staff. They did everything and planned everything, we told them what we wanted and we did not have to worry or stress about anything. The building is absolutely beautiful and the food and service was amazing. They even went out of their way to make a special recipe of Huckleberry Punch for us, it was the hit of the party.

Sent on 10/10/2009

3.5

Beautiful venue and the staff is incredibly helpful and friendly.

Sent on 04/06/2014