Splitwhit Makeup Reviews

Splitwhit Makeup 4
Splitwhit Makeup 5
Splitwhit Makeup 6

Adrienne · Getting married on 03/28/2020

Whit does such amazing work! She is very professional and passionate about making people look and feel beautiful!

Jennifer · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Awesome work made me feel absolutely beautiful! Whit is super down to earth and answered all my makeup questions too. I hope to book her for my sisters upcoming wedding this year.

Amanda · Getting married on 08/03/2019

Whit was amazing with my every day look makeover. She has a great personality as well as a great business woman. I will definitely be back!

Katherine · Getting married on 07/27/2019

Thank you so much for making me feel beautiful for my birthday!! You are so fun and easy to work with, I will definitely be coming to you again!

naija · Married on 10/20/2018

whitley did an incredible job! she is very knowledgeable about makeup, personable, and great to talk to. would totally recommend her for events, special occasions, or just anytime you want your makeup done!

Lauren · Married on 10/13/2018

Absolutely loved the look you created on me. You listened to what I said I wanted and made it happen! Can’t wait to work with you on our wedding day!

Michelle · Married on 06/21/2018

Highly recommend for any occasion, there isn't a look she can't do.

Splitwhit Makeup 7

Melina · Married on 05/12/2018

Whitney did an absolutely amazing job on my make up for my engagement photos. I have never felt so beautiful in my life! I literally couldn't stop looking at myself! I was absolutely in love. The whole experience was amazing, she is easy to talk to and there is no akward silence like with some makeup artist. I was comfortable the whole time. Will definitely be going to her for all my makeup needs. 10/10. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Splitwhit Makeup's reply:

It was so fun to get to meet you and do your makeup! Your reaction made my day, you looked absolutely gorgeous and I cannot WAIT to see those engagement photos!

Tesa · Married on 04/21/2018

Absolutely amazing!! This was my first experience ever having my make up professionally done, and it was perfect! I've never felt more beautiful and received so many compliments from family and friends. Also, it was the first time wearing fake lashes, and they were so comfortable, not too long, etc. didn't even notice I had them on. Whitley was very professional, prompt, and very helpful through the process prior to my big day, as I've never had my make up done. She helped guide me in picking the perfect combination for my final look. Everything was flawless and I highly recommend Whitley to anyone and everyone, she is so talented and has definitely mastered the art of creating and applying make up to make any woman feel beautiful!!!

Splitwhit Makeup 8
    Splitwhit Makeup 9
    Splitwhit Makeup 10
    Splitwhit Makeup 11

Emily · Married on 01/31/2018

I had my make up done by Whit for my boudoir shoot and I absolutely loved it! She gave me the exact natural glowy look I was going for. She was super personable and fun to chat with while getting my make up done. I will definitely be using her for my future events!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

• Alana · Married on 01/14/2018

I was totally out of my element as a non- makeup person getting my makeup done, but she did great! Would 100% do it again.

Bridget · Married on 12/02/2017

Whitley did an amazing job on me and my bridesmaids!

Sent on 12/04/2017
    Splitwhit Makeup 12

Splitwhit Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much! Congrats :)

Amanda · Married on 11/18/2017

Whitley was amazing! I had myself, my mother and 5 bridesmaids and only had roughly 4 hours for her to get everyone done and she nailed it! Tons of complements on how great everyone make up was! High recommend her a millions times over!!

Heaven · Married on 10/29/2017

You made me feel so beautuful. AND gave me eyebrows !

Sent on 08/14/2017

Splitwhit Makeup's reply:

Thanks so much Heaven!! So happy that you were happy with the look.

Sharon · Married on 10/07/2017

Whitley was amazing! She was very easy to work with and did a great job of bringing my vision to life! I kept my makeup from the trial on ALL day and it still looked perfect by the end of the night!

Kelsey · Married on 10/01/2017

The BEST! All of us were so incredibly pleased with the quality service we received. Whitley is fantastic! I'd recommend her to anyone, any time.

Emily · Married on 09/16/2017

Everyone raved about my makeup and I felt the prettiest I've ever felt in my life! Thank you for making my special day even better... you were amazing!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Splitwhit Makeup's reply:

I’m so glad Emily you looked so beautiful!

Aj · Married on 09/15/2017

Whitley has always done my makeup for every event we’ve had. Wedding/parties etc. will never go elsewhere! She adapted well to the diff personalities of my party. She even did a trial run to make sure we were going to be 100% happy! Highly suggest her!

Tiffany · Married on 09/04/2017

Whit blew my expectations out of the water! Her attention to detail is like none other. She made me feel absolutley flawless on my wedding day.

Josie · Married on 07/07/2017

Whitley is hands down the BEST!!!! She was VERY professional, flexible, and she did exactly what I wanted. I don't ever hardly wear any make up, so I was kind of nervous at first, but she talked me through every step of what she was doing. I fell in LOVE with the look when she was done! All of my bridesmaids and my mom's make up looked AMAZING the day of the wedding too!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Thank you so much Josie! So fun :) You all looked great

Jenny · Married on 05/24/2017

I’m a photographer and have worked with Whit at multiple events. She’s always so much fun and amazing at what she does! I suggest her to all of my brides ❤️❤️

Sent on 01/08/2018

Splitwhit Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much for this awesome review! I love working with you!
  • F

faye · Married on 01/30/2016

whit is the bomb.com :) she'll make you feel and look fabulous!!!!!

Barbara · event on: 05/20/2017

Whit is very talented at what she does! I was nothing less than impressed with her work!! Highly recommend.

Sent on 07/13/2017

Splitwhit Makeup's reply:

Thanks so much Barb! I loved re-creating that look you showed me. So fun!

Jamie · Married on 03/24/2018

1.0
      3.5
      0.5

I had booked with Splitwhit to have the trial done for my wedding with plans to then book her for my wedding day. She confirmed our appointment about 24 hours prior. That night I received a message extremely late stating she did not have a babysitter and would not be coming the following day. I am so extremely unimpressed. While he profile and work is beautiful, she is extremely unprofessional and flaky. Be careful booking Splitwhit as you would not want to her to "not have a sitter" on your wedding day!

Sent on 01/08/2018

Splitwhit Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Jamie. I understand your frustration and inconvenience that the situation caused. To potential clients reading this: A few things that were not mentioned here was the fact that I kindly offered a specific date to reschedule as well as a generous discount off the price for services. I am not justifying my mistake on my end whatsoever but for potential customers reading this, I'm a freelance makeup artist; I do not work in a salon and I'm also a human being. Some things are outside of my control. Which being an independent business owner, things like this DO occur. I would have been happy to provide Jamie with recommendations for other artists that were available, however I felt it was not needed since Jamie proceeded to send me disrespectful text messages degrading me as a person and not an artist. Another missed note on Jamie's end was that I never quoted her a travel fee, in which for someone who is an hour and a half away, I normally would. I left this out as a convenience to her and to be kind. To add more, no payment was sent from this customer to secure a date so there was also no money lost either. There was still plenty of time to do a trial with her but unfortunately, her anger and frustration got the best of her. With this being the ONLY bad review on my profile, I think it is very obvious that this isn't something that ever happens, so I'l let viewers be the judge. My apologies to those reading this. Thanks again!