24 Reviews for Splitwhit Makeup

Wedding Party Makeup (1)
Natural Makeup (1)
Makeup Trial (1)
23 Splitwhit Makeup Reviews

Whit does such amazing work! She is very professional and passionate about making people look and feel beautiful!

Profile Picture Adrienne, 3/28/20, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Whit was amazing with my every day look makeover. She has a great personality as well as a great business woman. I will definitely be back!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/3/19, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Absolutely loved the look you created on me. You listened to what I said I wanted and made it happen! Can’t wait to work with you on our wedding day!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Highly recommend for any occasion, there isn't a look she can't do.

Photo for Splitwhit Makeup  Review - Perfect matching your tones too. Awesome job
Profile Picture Michelle, 6/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Awesome work made me feel absolutely beautiful! Whit is super down to earth and answered all my makeup questions too. I hope to book her for my sisters upcoming wedding this year.

Profile Picture Jen, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Whitney did an absolutely amazing job on my make up for my engagement photos. I have never felt so beautiful in my life! I literally couldn't stop looking at myself! I was absolutely in love. The whole experience was amazing, she is easy to talk to and there is no akward silence like with some makeup artist. I was comfortable the whole time. Will definitely be going to her for all my makeup needs. 10/10. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Melina, 5/12/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes

Absolutely amazing!! This was my first experience ever having my make up professionally done, and it was perfect! I've never felt more beautiful and received so many compliments from family and friends. Also, it was the first time wearing fake lashes, and they were so comfortable, not too long, etc. didn't even notice I had them on. Whitley was very professional, prompt, and very helpful through the process prior to my big day, as I've never had my make up done. She helped guide me in picking the perfect combination for my final look. Everything was flawless and I highly recommend Whitley to anyone and everyone, she is so talented and has definitely mastered the art of creating and applying make up to make any woman feel beautiful!!!

Photo for Splitwhit Makeup  Review - Mr. & Mrs. Baker
Photo for Splitwhit Makeup  Review - Me and my beautiful daughter!
Photo for Splitwhit Makeup  Review - Walking down the aisle
Profile Picture Tesa , 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Thank you so much for making me feel beautiful for my birthday!! You are so fun and easy to work with, I will definitely be coming to you again!

Profile Picture Katherine, 4/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I had my make up done by Whit for my boudoir shoot and I absolutely loved it! She gave me the exact natural glowy look I was going for. She was super personable and fun to chat with while getting my make up done. I will definitely be using her for my future events!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Profile Picture Emily, 1/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I was totally out of my element as a non- makeup person getting my makeup done, but she did great! Would 100% do it again.

Profile Picture Alana, 1/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Whitley did an amazing job on me and my bridesmaids!

Profile Picture Bridget, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Whitley was amazing! I had myself, my mother and 5 bridesmaids and only had roughly 4 hours for her to get everyone done and she nailed it! Tons of complements on how great everyone make up was! High recommend her a millions times over!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

You made me feel so beautuful. AND gave me eyebrows !

Profile Picture Heaven, 10/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Whitley was amazing! She was very easy to work with and did a great job of bringing my vision to life! I kept my makeup from the trial on ALL day and it still looked perfect by the end of the night!

Profile Picture Sharon, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

The BEST! All of us were so incredibly pleased with the quality service we received. Whitley is fantastic! I'd recommend her to anyone, any time.

Profile Picture Kelsey, 10/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Whitley is hands down the BEST!!!! She was VERY professional, flexible, and she did exactly what I wanted. I don't ever hardly wear any make up, so I was kind of nervous at first, but she talked me through every step of what she was doing. I fell in LOVE with the look when she was done! All of my bridesmaids and my mom's make up looked AMAZING the day of the wedding too!

Profile Picture Josie, 7/7/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Everyone raved about my makeup and I felt the prettiest I've ever felt in my life! Thank you for making my special day even better... you were amazing!

Profile Picture Emily, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Whitley has always done my makeup for every event we’ve had. Wedding/parties etc. will never go elsewhere! She adapted well to the diff personalities of my party. She even did a trial run to make sure we were going to be 100% happy! Highly suggest her!

Profile Picture Aj, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Whit blew my expectations out of the water! Her attention to detail is like none other. She made me feel absolutley flawless on my wedding day.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 9/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I’m a photographer and have worked with Whit at multiple events. She’s always so much fun and amazing at what she does! I suggest her to all of my brides ❤️❤️

Profile Picture Jenny, 5/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

whit is the bomb.com :) she'll make you feel and look fabulous!!!!!

Profile Picture faye, 1/30/16, 1 Review
1.1

I had booked with Splitwhit to have the trial done for my wedding with plans to then book her for my wedding day. She confirmed our appointment about 24 hours prior. That night I received a message extremely late stating she did not have a babysitter and would not be coming the following day. I am so extremely unimpressed. While he profile and work is beautiful, she is extremely unprofessional and flaky. Be careful booking Splitwhit as you would not want to her to "not have a sitter" on your wedding day!

Profile Picture Jamie, 3/24/18, 2 Reviews