Split Ends Reviews

Split Ends 6
Split Ends 7

Carlee Miller · Married on 09/21/2018

Wonderful!

The girls at Split Ends are wonderful! They were so receptive to changing the smallest aspects of my hair to make it absolutely perfect for my big day. I knew my hair would be fabulous with them I control! That was definitely one less thing to stress about. I would highly recommend the girls at Split Ends!!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Heather · Married on 08/25/2018

My bridesmaids, the mothers, and I were all very happy with our hair and makeup! They did an amazing job!!

Sent on 10/09/2018
    Split Ends 8

Split Ends's reply:

Thank you Heather for your feedback! We had a wonderful time with you and your wedding party. Thank you for choosing us!

Katrina · Married on 06/22/2018

I visited Split Ends multiple times during my wedding week and each time was memorable. I got my eyebrows waxed, spa pedicure, and dipping powder for my nails. In addition, my mother, my bridesmaids and I got our hair and makeup done the morning of the wedding. The ladies at Split Ends listened to each of us on what we wanted and did just that. They were great to work with and were quick to make sure we were beyond happy with the end result. My wedding morning was super relaxing and fun and Split Ends did a great job at contributing to that with coffee, mimosas, and snacks. My mom, my bridesmaids and I were very happy with how everything turned out. We all felt ourselves while feeling very special. Despite many tears during the day, the makeup held. I’m very grateful for having Split Ends a part of my day.

Sent on 06/28/2018

Split Ends's reply:

We love that you shared your experience at our salon, Katrina. It’s great that you were able to take advantage of the other services we offer prior to your wedding. We had a wonderful time with you + your wedding party! Thank you for choosing us to be part of your special day.

Sara · Married on 04/07/2018

The team at Split Ends was absolutely amazing! My bridesmaids’ hair looked beautiful—so romantic and fun. Their updos and curls maintained their shape the entire night. Amanda was my stylist and is super talented and fun. She was flexible and patient during my hair trial when I wasn’t quite sure what I wanted in my updo. On my wedding day, she remembered every detail of my updo and did a fantastic job. I would highly recommend Split Ends to any future brides and bridal parties! Tons of talent, great products, flexible stylists and a very reasonable price.

Sent on 05/14/2018

Split Ends's reply:

Thank you Sara for your review. We appreciate your feedback and are happy we surpassed your expectations. Your venue was so gorgeous. We can't wait to see pictures when you come in for your Balayage appointment.

Chelsea · Married on 01/27/2018

This team was absutely wonderful! Very well-prepared & fun to be around all morning. My bridesmaids & I were all thrilled with our results and got compliments all night! Great results from natural to full on glam looks. Highly recommend these lovely ladies!

Sent on 02/05/2018

Split Ends's reply:

We appreciate your feedback Chelsea. You and your girls were so much fun!!! Thank you for choosing us to be part of your special day! We can't wait to see pics.

Meredith · Married on 10/14/2017

Split Ends did a wonderful job!! There were so many compliments on the hair and makeup! They came to the venue to do the hair and makeup and it was convient.

Sent on 10/16/2017

Split Ends's reply:

Thank you Meredith for your feedback! We are so happy the hair and makeup was a hit. Can't wait to hear about the wedding and see pics!
  • ifallforgeeks

Alysha · Married on 10/13/2017

Jesamy and her team did a fantastic job from the day I contacted the salon up until the big day itself! I had my initial plan for hair and make-up fall through about two months out from the wedding and immediately got on WW to find another salon. Split Ends was super close to my venue and luckily they had the availability for me and 3 of my bridesmaids (perk for Friday weddings!). I was able to sneak in a trial the Monday before the wedding since I live out of state. Jesamy was very accommodating and very easy to talk to. She did an amazing job on my hair for the day of and made my vision a reality. Krystle, who did everyone's make-up, knocked it out of the park and was so easy going and made the process of getting make-up on an absolute breeze. The airbrush and fake lashes elevated our looks for the day. I would recommend any bride in the area to check out Split Ends. I was very happy with the final product and the prices that they charge. It's worth every penny!

In addition to the great services they provide, they also provided a relaxing atmosphere which was very much appreciated on what could have been a much more stressful day.My bridesmaids and I brought our own muffins and champagne/OJ (mimosas) to munch on and help us relax during the whole process. Jesamy even gave us some of their champagne glasses to use and offered me coffee (which I graciously accepted! and needed).

Thank you to Jesamy, Krystle and the entire team at Split Ends for everything they did for us!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Split Ends's reply:

Thank you Alysha for taking the time to write a review. We are so happy we were able to accommodate you and your wedding party. We wish you nothing but the best. I hope when you're in town again you will come in and visit us!

Alyssa · Married on 10/07/2017

Jesamy and the team at Split Ends were such a pleasure to work with! I had other salons tell me that they could not accommodate a bridal party of 8, but when I came across Split Ends they were available and very accommodating. Since my bridal party was large, I wanted to get our hair and make up done on location. They brought 3 hair stylists and 1 make up artists to our house. They arrived right on time and brought all of the necessary products. Since they finished a little early, they offered to stick around for a little to do any touch ups needed before we started pictures. The entire team at Split Ends was personable and it was fun getting ready with them. I would recommend this salon to any bride!!

Sent on 11/15/2017
    Split Ends 9
    Split Ends 10
    Split Ends 11
    Split Ends 12
    Split Ends 13

Split Ends's reply:

Thank you Alyssa for your feedback! We had a great time doing hair and make-up for you and your wedding party on your special day!

Lexi · Married on 09/30/2017

Jesamy and her team were amazing! After a not so great experience at another salon, it was wonderful to find Split Ends. They are talented and professional. Jesamy exceeded my expectations and made sure that everyone's hair looked perfect for the big day. I would definitely recommend Jesamy and the others at Split Ends to anyone else searching for a stylist for their wedding day.

Sent on 11/07/2017

Split Ends's reply:

Thank you Lexi! We had a blast with you and your wedding party. We wish you the best!

Amanda · Married on 09/09/2017

These ladies were fantastic!! They brought my vision to life

Sent on 09/11/2017

Split Ends's reply:

Thank you Amanda for the review and choosing Split Ends for your wedding hair. We had a great time!

Carly · Married on 07/22/2017

Split Ends did a fabulous job accommodating the bridal party and making the morning special. The shop is so cute and perfect to get ready in. The makeup artist they consult with is fabulous and everyone's hair turned out perfectly. As a bride, I was at ease going into the salon the morning of because the stylists provide a trial session and really take their time and ask for your input to make sure everything is perfect. The bridal package is a great value

Sent on 09/08/2017

Split Ends's reply:

Thank you Carly for your kind words. We are glad that we could be part of your wedding day!

Kristy · Married on 07/01/2017

Jesamy was absolutely wonderful helping schedule my entire party's hair, makeup and nails. It was forecasted to rain the afternoon of our pictures and she even managed to move the times up! The girls all looked amazing!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Split Ends's reply:

Thank you Kristy! We had a great time with your family doing hair and make-up. Can't wait to see all of your pics!
  • Denise

Denise Miller · Married on 09/29/2018

Really took great care of the Bride!

They are great! really worked with the Bride and party

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Split Ends 14
    Split Ends 15

Split Ends's reply:

Thank you Denise for your review! The pics turned out beautiful. We were honored that you choose us to be part of you and your daughters special day! We had a blast!

Heather · Married on 09/09/2017

I'm fairly certain there is no one better out there to have done my hair and make-up for my wedding. All of the girls are fantastic and definitely know what they're doing! Would use them over and over again!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Split Ends's reply:

Thank you Heather! We had so much fun doing hair and make-up at your beautiful wedding venue. Can't wait to see pics!