Spiritual Ceremonies by Bernette Reviews

10 | Mableton, GA

10 Reviews for Spiritual Ceremonies by Bernette

• F

Fatimah · Married on 05/09/2015

Mrs. Sherman was awesome. Very professional and provided everything that we needed. Would definitely recommend her for your wedding..

Sent on 08/24/2015

Madison · Married on 10/10/2010

Reverend Bernette was great!! If you are looking for an amazing non-denominational officiant, look no further!!

Sent on 10/12/2010

Nicole · Married on 09/02/2010

Bernette was very great to work with as our officiant. My Fiancé and I decided to add the sand ceremony wording and presentation less than 24 hours of the ceremony. Bernette was able to adjust the wording and bring in the necessary materials needed for the sand ceremony. I was a very happy bride because it added a personal touch to our intimate ceremony. She was able to deliver on short notice and make the ceremony a memorable one, we also were able to keep the sand and vases as a keepsake:).

Sent on 09/09/2010
  • Q

Qiana · Married on 08/07/2010

Minister Sherman was very attentive, flexible, and accomodating. I cannot say it enough that she was extremely professional, and you could tell she was a counselor-she definitely calmed my husband and I's nerves and is definitely highly recommended.

Sent on 10/04/2010

Mori · Married on 07/30/2010

I loved Ms. Bernette. She was the highlight of our ceremony. She has an awesome personality and works well with anyone. I HIGHLY recommend her. She is worth any amount of money to spend. Her smile and professionalism lights up a room and makes your decision in choosing her the least complicated decision you will have to make. I can not say enough good things about her.

Sent on 08/03/2010

Andrea · Married on 06/26/2010

Bernette was WONDERFUL to work with! She was very responsive, professional and added personal touches to our ceremony. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant!

Sent on 06/30/2010
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 04/11/2010

Reverend Sherman was an absolute blessing to us on our wedding day. We found her online and afterwards felt that she was sent to us by a higher power. She is very professional and calming in nature. She provides you with many well organized options and direction prior to the wedding which relieves much stress. her appearance is pleasant and the way she conducts the ceremony is inclusive and very nice.

Sent on 05/16/2010

Christy · Married on 02/14/2010

Bernette was so helpful and professional for our vow renewal. She answered all questions I had and even suggested nice things to do in the area. Her communication was great and she was very accomodating when we needed to move our time due to bad weather. I highly recommend!

Rhonda · Married on 01/20/2010

We wanted something quick and without fuss.

Belinda · Married on 08/08/2009

Bernette officiated our wedding ceremony. It was a small and intimate service and she was just wonderful from the very first time I contacted her. She made the process pretty easy. I also highly recommend her if you are considering going for pre-marital counseling. She's affordable, thoughtful, and 'real'. I'm not sure how else to describe it, but she got us.