Spiritmade Visuals Reviews

View more information

• Molly
    Molly K. Married on 04/09/2022

Best videographer ever!

We are so grateful we hired Julius to be our videographer for our special day. From the moment we first spoke with him over the phone, to him visiting the venue with us, to the day of our wedding, he was such positive energy to be around and we knew we were in good hands. He was always checking in with us on what we were looking for and getting to know us, it felt like he was able to capture everything in a very natural way. Our highlight reel is amazing, all of our friends and family have reached out to us saying how much they loved the social media teaser. We can’t wait to see the full footage!
  • Clarissa
    Clarissa Married on 02/05/2022

Palm Springs SoCal Wedding

Such a pleasure to be working with Julius and his team for our wedding. We had a destination wedding in Palm Springs and didn't know anyone there.

We were impressed with his editing skills from what he posted on IG, the way he timed the shots, captured important moments, & how he was able to get that romantic tone into the video. The communication & planning process before the event was a breeze. Julius checked up on me 1 to 2 months before the event to ask how I'm feeling & make sure everything was good. I also had to fill out a questionnaire + set up a phone call with him to go over the wedding details. He was very responsive & really shows that he cares about his clients.
    He went above and beyond in order for us to get some really cool couple shots.

We love the directions to make us look natural in videos (even when dealing with awkward couples like us). The team worked well and was able to tag-team with the photographer & coordinator. They made sure that the bride & groom be where we needed to be on time. Can't recommend Spiritmade Visuals enough for your SoCal wedding & beyond!
    Chad T. Married on 01/14/2022

Amazing videography with a great price!

Julius was so fantastic to work with on our wedding day! He made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera and worked SO well with our photographer to get total coverage of everything. He would risk life and limb and get into crazy spots just for the perfect shot and even the family and wedding party thought he was such a great guy. He showed us the videos right after he shot them on the camera monitor and it pumped us up so much because they were coming out so perfectly! 100% would recommend to anyone!
    Michelle H. Married on 01/14/2022

Loved working with Julius!

Julius and the Spiritmade team is truly such a joy to work with. They're so helpful and show you some sneak peeks throughout the day that get you so hyped. He helps you and your entire bridal party relax and have FUN! And I genuinely loved just having the team there and their company! (I was very nervous to have vendors who felt like strangers just there... that was NOT the case with Spiritmade and I honestly love that!) They're incredibly professional, flexible, and just so wonderful all-around. I couldn't recommend them enough!!
  • Stacey
    Stacey Married on 12/19/2021

The BEST videographer!

Julius was the best videographer we could EVER ask for! Right from the start, I knew that I had to have him as our videographer. His style was so unique and the way he told his clients stories was beautiful and exactly what I wanted. He was so helpful from the beginning, even provided suggestions with other vendors. On the day of, he helped guide everything to make every detail perfect. He worked so well with my photographer that other guests thought they worked with the same company. His turnaround was SO fast as well! We received our wedding teaser the first thing the morning after! It was the perfect thing to wake up to after a night of bliss. Julius, thank you so much for everything! Max and I can't wait to see the full video!!! I 10000% recommend Julius as your wedding videographer/photographer!
    Andrea Married on 11/06/2021

Julius is amazing!!

I couldn't have asked for a better videographer. Julius was able to capture our special day perfectly. He was very patient with us and took his time making sure that he shot every moment of our big day. We received our wedding highlight a couple of days after our wedding and I was blown away. I felt like I was right back there. I would highly recommend Julius! You will not be disappointed!
  • Katie
    Katie S. Married on 05/08/2021

Exactly what we wanted! 💗

Julius was EXACTLY what I was looking for in a videographer. He understood my vision perfectly and his execution was beautiful. As I’m watching our video for the millionth time, I’m tearing up once again 🥲 I really wanted someone who related to our love for Jesus and having Him a big part of our wedding, and had a cinematic but romantic and dreamy look. We could not be happier with our wedding highlight film! Thank you so much Julius!!!!!
  • Daisy
    Daisy Married on 02/13/2021

1000% Highly Recommend

We received our wedding highlight not only is the film beautifully shot but he managed to capture every little detail, every guest, and the whole atmosphere of the day! all without people even realising that he's there! Very professional and organized. We continue to rewatch our highlight over and over again, can’t wait for the rest. You won’t be disappointed!
  • Jacklynn
    Jacklynn J. Married on 10/16/2020

Absolute blessing!

We can’t say enough about this business! Julius utilized the sunset lighting and trees of our mountain wedding to capture our wedding beautifully. He and his team went above and beyond in their efforts to make us feel comfortable in front of them and we couldn’t be happier with the results of all their hard work!
    James B. Married on 10/03/2020

Best Wedding Videographer Ever!

I’m still blown away at the quality of video that Julius provided for my wife and me. He literally flew across the country to help us capture our special day. Our wedding video was more of short film than documentation like other videos I’ve seen in the past. Edited in a way that captures emotion at all levels. My friends and family were all amazed at how great the video turned out. “We’ve never seen a video like this!” Is the general consensus after viewing. He makes me want to marry my wife again just to have another video made. If you want quality, Julius is your guy!
  • Clarisse
    Clarisse L. Married on 01/01/2020

100% would recommend!

We had the best experience with Julius at Spiritmade Visuals! We are so thrilled with the gorgeous and genuine moments that Julius was able to capture for us. He was extremely professional and made the whole process so easy. We are beyond grateful for the beautiful memories that he was able to film for us. We'll cherish them for a lifetime!