Spiral Life Center Reviews

Spiral Life Center 3
Spiral Life Center 4

Tayla · Married on 09/07/2019

Beautiful Ceremony

I am so glad we chose Christie for our elopement ceremony. She went above and beyond my expectations even custom writing our vows. Thank you so much for a beautiful service.

Sent on 09/20/2019
    Spiral Life Center 5

Spiral Life Center's reply:

Thank you Tayla, I really appreciate your kind words. You and John are just wonderful and I am wishing you only the best in your future wedded bliss!

Kate C · Married on 08/02/2019

A wonderful ceremony

Christie created a wonderful ceremony for us on short notice, without having a chance to meet beforehand. She asked us great questions and used our answers to tailor everything. We appreciated her experience, included that she was prepared with tissues when I teared up looking at my handsome groom!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Spiral Life Center's reply:

Thank you so much Kate.... What a beautiful day and venue for your elopement! Best wishes for a wonderful married life together!
  • Anita

Anita Balakrishnan · Married on 07/27/2019

One of the best parts of our wedding

The Skype meetings with our officiant were one of the most rewarding parts of the wedding planning experience - Rev. Christie did a great job of refocusing us on our love for each other. We loved that she was inclusive of many religions, sexualities and gender identities and focused our vows on love, rather than just tradition. We gave her pretty free rein to put together the ceremony and we got a lot of compliments on how short, sweet and impactful it was. The only thing I would have changed is that the groom didn't get to see me walk down the aisle because of the way we had things set up.

Sent on 10/13/2019
    Spiral Life Center 6
    Spiral Life Center 7

Connie Chapin · Married on 03/23/2019

We had a wonderful ceremony!

Christie was absolutely wonderful to work with. We contacted her only a couple of weeks before our wedding and even though she already had a wedding booked on that day, she was flexible and worked with us. She was very thorough in getting to know us and therefore officiated our wedding beautifully. Thank you, Christie!!

Sent on 03/27/2019
    Spiral Life Center 8

Spiral Life Center's reply:

Thank you Connie, it was a pleasure to officiate at your ceremony and it was so lovely that your family could be there... Happiest of wishes for your married life together!

Bianca Baerga · Married on 09/18/2018

Most amazing day of my life

She was awesome. The ceremony was beautiful.

Sent on 12/18/2018

Spiral Life Center's reply:

Thank you Bianca and Michael for the honor of officiating at your ceremony, you are both just amazing to work with, it was a beautiful day at a equally beautiful location... best part was those sweet kiddos of yours all crying happy tears.... may you all find absolute joy in your married lives!
  • Christina

Christina Magner · Married on 07/26/2018

Excellent service

Christie spent a lot of time getting to know my husband and I before marrying us. She personalized our vows to who we are individually and who we have become together. Her rates are reasonable. She is up front with you about what she needs from you and what she can provide. I would highly recommend her to anyone. Very professional, reliable, and easy to work with.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Spiral Life Center's reply:

Thank you Christina, your wedding was so fun and you two are such a great couple to work with! Wishing you both (and Brynn) only the best as you move into your married future.
    Peace,
    Rev. Christie
  • Rachel

Rachel Jones · Married on 06/09/2018

Easy, professional, and flexible!

Christie was great to work with. She has the flexibility to meet your needs and is so professional!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Spiral Life Center's reply:

Thank you Rachel.... You both knew exactly what you wanted and I do believe you made your ceremony the easiest one I've ever officiated. Best wishes on your married future together!

Jessie Patterson · Married on 10/07/2017

Wonderful ceremony

Christie did a wonderful job officiating our wedding ceremony. She completely personalized it for us and incorporated our fun, quirky idea of a unity beer! Christie was professional, caring and so supportive during the wedding planning and made sure to answer any questions we had. I'm so glad we chose Christie to officiate our wedding!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Spiral Life Center's reply:

Thank you Jessie, I loved the "unity beer" idea and have thought of a lot of different variations of it for other ceremonies!
  • Nancy

Nancy Rinaldo · Married on 09/03/2016

Fabulous Wedding!

Christie paid close attention to what we wanted to include in our wedding. She asked specific questions and did everything we asked for. The ceremony was beautiful and very moving, Many guests said it was the best wedding they had ever attended. We agreed! People are still talking about how wonderful it was!

Sent on 12/23/2018

Spiral Life Center's reply:

Thanks Nancy, it was a great joy to officiate your and Dave's wedding and I think it was the best back yard wedding I've ever been to!
  • Andrea

Andrea Ragone · Married on 08/17/2019

Beautiful ceremony and great, flexible and timely officiant.

Rev. Emery wrote and performed a beautiful ceremony that had both my husband and I, as well as our family and guests, reaching for tissues. She was very flexible and understanding when we took a little long to send her our vows and answers to her questions. She asked very good questions, individually, in order to fully get to know us as a couple. She was also very accepting and validating of our "non traditional" ways of doing things, and incorporated our choice of a wine ritual into the ceremony. I can honestly say that the best part of our wedding day was our ceremony, and great part of that is thanks to Rev. Christie Emery. Would recommend!

Sent on 08/30/2019

Spiral Life Center's reply:

Thank Andrea and Colin! I really appreciate your kind words. Your wedding was so beautiful and your families were amazing. Best of luck as you begin your married life together !