Spins-A-Lot Entertainment Reviews

43 | Binghamton, NY

43 Reviews for Spins-A-Lot Entertainment

Aimee · Married on 10/15/2016

Having Spins-a-lot entertainment (rich) for our wedding was a great decision! Rich always responded to me in a timely matter, and was always so accommodating. I had a special request or Rich and he did it perfectly. I had a home video of my father and I dancing to "A whole new world" Aladdin when I was three. He played it at the reception during the father/daughter dance. There was not a dry eye in the building! He was very customer satisfaction oriented. He kept coming over to us during the reception and asking if he could do anything for us, and took song requests and whenever the bride of groom requested a song he immediately made it the next song! He kept the dance floor full the whole night. He got up and walked around and made funny one liners with his wireless microphone. He even allowed my husbands best man to do his speech via skype because he could not attend because he and his wife just had a baby! His partner Lisa was a sweetheart as well, she manned the photo booth which was so much fun! Over the time we started to work with Rich to the wedding we developed a wonderful close relationship with him. My husband and I will be recommending Rich to every friend we know that is getting married. Thank you Rich for everything! Better watch Step Brothers you voice of an angel! :)

Sent on 10/17/2016

Matt · Married on 10/09/2016

Rich was simply awesome. He gave an outstanding deal on all of his services and let us customize everything to exactly the way we wanted. When we weren't sure, he knew how to handle it. He was a not only our Officiant and Master of Ceremony but was also a rock when we needed one. Every time one of us felt stressed or overwhelmed he was right there to remind us what it was all about and to take a deep breath. You would be crazy to take your chances with anyone else.

Sent on 10/19/2016

Myranda · Married on 09/24/2016

Awesome DJ! We used DJ Spins-A-Lot for our wedding in September and he was amazing! Our dance floor was packed the whole time! He really knows how to work the crowd! Would highly recommend him for any event!! I had lots of great feedback on him from my guests as well! Thanks DJ Spins-A-Lot!!

Sent on 10/17/2016
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 07/11/2015

We had WONDERFUL WONDERFUL success with Spins A Lot aka Rich! He is AMAZING. VERY VERY talented. He was the first person we booked for our Wedding (at a September 2014 Wedding Expo)! My mom is a HUGE fan of Rich, as he is on 3 local radio stations in the Binghamton area. She & myself - instantly felt a connection and loved everything he could offer - so we booked him! My husband and I got married on 7/11/15. Rich & I began working together about 1-2 months prior. No hassles or problems with responsiveness - he was always on it. I could go on and on about how much we love Rich and recommend him. Our Wedding was more than we could have ever dreamed of. Rich, our Master of Ceremony - had a great deal to do with that! We had several special moments, touches to our Wedding - that Rich put in place for us. Everyone still RAVES about our DJ (Master of Ceremony) at our Wedding. You will NOT be disappointed with Spins A Lot, Rich!

Sent on 08/11/2015

Jessica · Married on 08/02/2014

Spins A Lot Entertainment was a wonderful choice for reception entertainment! Rich and his crew really worked hard to ensure that my husband and I were happy with the music that was played. He was professional and very accommodating to all of our guests and their music requests. The dance floor was full all night long! I am so glad that we chose Rich to DJ for our wedding! I would highly recommend his services to anyone!

Sent on 11/04/2014

Adam · Married on 06/20/2014

Like Rich said.... He puts on a production. And that is exactly what we got. He kept the party moving and did an awesome job. Highly recommended to all..

Sent on 07/03/2014

Angela · Married on 06/20/2014

He was all that is advertised. Recommended to everyone.

Sent on 07/05/2014
  • User3721938 · 2+ years ago

I was so happy with choosing this company for my wedding. They did an amazing job making sure everyone was on their feet dancing all night long. He kept our song choices completely to what we asked for 100%. We had several compliments on what a good job he did. He really made the night a memorable one! Thanks so much for everything!!

Sent on 12/07/2013

Spins-A-Lot Entertainment was so professional and accommodating. I could not ask for a better DJ. Rich has a great personality and really helped put the whole night together especially since I am someone who is clueless as to how it all works. He was able to get me a karaoke track and cut out parts for my Sister's Matron of honor speech on the fly. He also did great up lighting which is part of his package that he offers for a great price. Best DJ around and for the best price if you are having your wedding on a budget.

Sent on 10/22/2013

Sarah · Married on 08/17/2013

Rich and his crew did an outstanding job .. Everything from the outside ceremony to the inside reception. They all were very professional and entertaining. They did a great job at getting our guests involved. We couldnt be happier!!!!! Alot of our guests have asked for his info for any future events they may have. We would suggest him for any event you have. We will use him for any of our own future events. And he gives awesome bear hugs!!!!!!!

Sent on 08/21/2013

Tia · Married on 08/10/2013

Rich and his crew were very professional and read the crowd very well. They kept the fun going until way after midnight. I will never go with another DJ ever again!

Sent on 08/15/2013

Lauren · Married on 06/01/2013

Great DJ and great person. Rich is a busy guy so don't be taken back if he doesn't get right back to you. I promise he will pull through and make your day amazing!!

Sent on 07/25/2013

Stephanie · Married on 05/18/2013

Rich and crew did a great job at our wedding this past weekend! We had a family member playing keyboard outside and Rich took the time to set up speakers (outside) for her keyboard and also a wireless microphone for the officiant to use! Everything was timed out perfectly and the best part was we didn't have to keep track of time, Rich came and let us know when it was time to have everything from our first dance to our last dance. Rich gives great big bear hugs too ;)

Sent on 05/20/2013

Spins-A-Lot Entertainment's reply:

Haha! Thanks Steph! - Rich

Laura · Married on 05/04/2013

Rich was very accommodating and adapted well to our needs on the fly. Rich played all of our requested music as well as provided up lighting and party lights. Rich was very easy to work with! :)

Sent on 05/20/2013

Caitlin · Married on 03/09/2013

Rich Birdsall was the DJ and Master of Ceremonies at our wedding
    reception on March 9, 2013. Rich was an absolute pleasure to work with.
    He was easy to talk to and took time out of his busy schedule to meet
    with us before the wedding to go over our plans for our reception. He
    kept the evening moving and the dance floor was filled all night. His
    special effects lighting made the evening even more magical. Rich did
    an amazing job and we thank him so much for being a part of our special
    day. Caitlin and Matt Decker

Sent on 03/23/2013

Heather · Married on 09/21/2012

Rich and Mariah were AMAZING!!! I've known both for years, and Rich was also the DJ for my mother's wedding in 2003. He's professional, fun, VERY affordable, and INCREDIBLY flexible (they met me in the parking lot of a Lowe's so I could give them the completed itinerary). I had nothing but compliments on his work and demeanor at the wedding and reception. He kept the dance floor packed the whole night! Thank you so much for making my wedding a day/night I will NEVER forget! <3

Sent on 10/17/2012

Would absolutely recommend this DJ to anyone-- Rich is beyond professional, and his prices are by far the best in the area. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for sure!! What he did at our wedding is far more then I could have expected--Thank you so much Rich!!

Sent on 09/18/2012

Lindsay · Married on 07/28/2012

Not only is Rich from Spins a lot DJ a longtime family friend, he is honestly the only person I would trust to do my wedding. He is great as a radio DJ and has the best personality. He met w/my husband and I months before the wedding and went over in detail what he offers, and gave us an itinerary paper for us to fill out, which was simple and kept everything simple and easy. I truly loved the lighting at the wedding also, when I got my wedding video it looked so pretty to have heart shaped lights floating around the room and bouncing off of people dancing. I had at least 10 people tell me that they have never been to a wedding with such a great DJ. Rich knows how to keep it fun yet classy. He also did the music for the ceremony which was absolutely perfect and everything I wanted. If you are smart you will go with Spins A lot, you won't be dissapointed!

Sent on 09/24/2012

Rich was very personable and worked well with my husband and myself previous to the wedding as well as during the reception with each and every guest.

Sent on 10/09/2012

Niki · Married on 11/11/2011

Rich was a wonderful DJ for our wedding, he did both the ceremony, as well as the reception. Even when things were about to fall apart, he managed to stop me from having a bridal breakdown! (Our unity sand vase fell and broke), and he did things how I had requested, even when others asked for things to be different. I would definately recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ!

Lindsey · Married on 10/08/2011

Rich is a wonderful DJ. He even traveled to NC to do my wedding for me. Myself and all of my guest and family had a wonderful time. He even encouraged the "party poopers" to get up and dance and enjoy the evening. He made our wedding ceremony and reception a wonderful experience, and I will recommend him to everyone!

Jessica · Married on 07/31/2011

Our wedding day was made perfect with the help of our fantastic DJ. It was a such a relief to not have to worry about the details or about making sure our guests were engaged and having fun. People still talk about our wedding and how much fun they had. Thanks Rich for a day of wonderful memories!!

Tess · Married on 06/24/2011

Rich was absolutely amazing! His services were exactly what we wanted and needed for our special day! I highly recommend him for ANY event! He is very personable and professional! I will use him again for sure!

Sent on 10/24/2012

Amanda · Married on 06/03/2011

Rich and Sean were great! They were great with the ceremony music. They kept the music lighter during dinner as we had asked them and then kept the party going, and the people dancing for the whole reception. They played all the songs that were important to my groom and I, as we asked them to. They made the whole DJ process easy for us during an otherwise stressful planning process, and at a price we couldn't beat. We really enjoyed and appreciated them and their work!

Ashley · Married on 02/25/2011

The minute I started planning my wedding the one thing I was certain of was my DJ. Rich is a friend of my husband and I and such an absolutely wonderful person. His work reflects that 100% he is extremely professional and does a wonderful job of entertaining the crowd and adding something special to the day. He really listens and pays attention to what it is the Bride and Groom want and makes it happen. My wedding was not only short notice but the night of it we had a snowstorm! I was so concerned no one including Rich would make it. However, he made it there and truly made it a great experience. I recommend Rich to anyone looking for a DJ for all events, you really can't go wrong!

Sent on 09/29/2012