Spinnin' Discs Reviews

264 | Schaumburg, IL

264 Reviews for Spinnin' Discs

Steven · Married on 06/24/2016

Without doubt a 5 star business to work with. Ron will make it easy and painless and walk you through the entire process and make sure you are getting what you want and expect. Our DJ Bill is still being raved about over a week after the wedding. He did all we asked and more to make sure our reception was one to remember!

Sent on 07/05/2016

Kristy · Married on 06/18/2016

We loved our experience with this DJ company- Ron was super responsive any time I emailed or called and very flexible with our schedule. We had Al Castle as our DJ and he was such a great personality Ron matched him to us and he was perfect! So easy to work with and extremely flexible with our schedules as well. Was great personality on the mic and played every song we requested and added his own as well and it could not have gone better.

Sent on 06/21/2016

Dylan · Married on 06/18/2016

AMAZING! My wife and I used Spinnin Discs as our DJ at our wedding a month ago, and seriously we could not have been any happier. We have been receiving compliments left and right. Everything went perfectly and our DJ was to thank for that. A huge group of people were out on the dance floor all night until the very last minute and everyone was so bummed that it was over and we had to leave. That's how you want your wedding to go. Ron was so organized throughout the process and we could really
    feel he wanted our day to go perfectly. My wife and I even said to each other the night before at our rehearsal dinner how glad we were we chose Spinnin Discs, which was nice that we could feel so at ease given all of the other things to worry about. We hope to be seeing them at future weddings. What a great business. A huge thanks to Ron and team!

Sent on 07/30/2016

Bri · Married on 06/17/2016

Great owner and great employees! Very happy with my wedding. Would highly recommend to any bride looking for a DJ they can have confidence in.

Sent on 07/05/2016

Randy · Married on 05/29/2016

Alesha and Ron at Spinnin Discs are the best DJs in town. Their professionalism and service is worth every dollar. I value their business and I am very grateful that they made our wedding day very special.

Sent on 06/04/2016

Maryam · Married on 05/27/2016

I worked with Alesha of Spinnin Discs and she did an amazing job. I wanted a woman as a DJ for an event I was hosting that was women-only. Even though she was unfamiliar with the culture (South Asian), she made sure to do her research and be up-to-speed on everything that happened on the night of the Mehndi (dance night). I worked with her and provided her with a playlist of songs we wanted played. All of the songs played smoothly and seamlessly throughout the night. She never got flustered or agitated, was very professional, and made the event all the more enjoyable. She is very fun and pleasant to work with and you can tell she really loves DJ-ing. Working with Ron was also great - he made sure to accommodate the DJ Services as much as possible to what me and my husband were looking for. I would highly, highly recommend these guys :) Ron also does his best to work within your budget. You guys are AWESOME.

Sent on 06/27/2016

Megan · Married on 01/01/2016

Ron was great from the start. He worked with us for about a year and a half and understood when we needed a little time to think. He was always quick to respond to emails. Anthony was our DJ on our wedding day and he did a great job. We gave him control of the music and said if people aren't responding then change the song. He did just that and kept the dance floor hopping! Anthony paid attention to our needs and if we asked for anything he was instantly helping us out. I am beyond impressed with this company and would recommend anyone to use them for weddings or other services.

Sent on 01/08/2016

Channell · Married on 12/18/2015

Spinnin Disc is an awesome DJ service. We had Clint as our DJ and he did an excellent job. My husband and myself come from a Caribbean background and he did such amazing job playing our music during our ceremony. We also spiced up our 1st dance and Clint created an awesome mix for us. Our guest cannot stop talking about how much fun they had at our wedding. Clint responded to all our email very promptly. He was very nice and friendly. He helped make our vision come to life! He had excellent ideas as well as listened to want we wanted. Everything we requested to be done, Clint came through for us!

Sent on 12/29/2015

Krysanna · Married on 11/07/2015

Wow! Ron and Clint made our day beyond special for not only myself and my husband, but all of our family and friends! We received SO many compliments about Clint throughout the night!!! Form the moment I inquired about the company, Ron was super informative and helpful! He met with us right away, listened to our needs and matched us with the PERFECT DJ clint!! I cannot thank Spinnin Discs enough. I could cry just thinking how perfect the night went. Our guests kept saying how it was the best wedding and how the music just topped it all off! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I highly recommend them!!!!

Sent on 11/10/2015

Sergio · Married on 10/31/2015

Ron and his team were great! They reminded us when we had to take care of items and were flexible with everything. The day of the event, Clint, our DJ, was extremely professional and played excellent music that matched our requests.

Sent on 11/03/2015

Julie A. · Married on 10/16/2015

I cannot express enough how amazing Ron and his staff were to us. From beginning to end they we so accommodating and on top of everything. Our wedding was so much fun because of Ron and our DJ Bill. They did the music for our ceremony,, the cocktail hour, our dinner and dancing. The music was exactly what we wanted and Bill was flawless!! Every song flowed perfectly and not once during the evening was the dance floor empty. In addition to the music, they helped us with lighting and it was exactly what we wanted and it added to the ballroom perfectly. I cannot tell you how many of our guests said it was the best wedding they had ever been to and how much fun they had. Amazing ceremony and amazing reception and the best day of our lives and we owe it to Ron and Bill. We are so happy we chose Ron and his staff to do the music for our wedding. They were the best ever!!!!!!!!

Sent on 10/23/2015

Constance · Married on 10/10/2015

My husband and I worked with Susan who completely sold us on Spinnin' Discs. The online tool feature which allows you to plan everything from the ceremony, to the cocktail hour, and the reception was amazing. The choice of songs and the search feature to help pick out songs is so convenient. Susan paired us with Anthony who was a perfect fit for us. We got so many compliments on Anthony and Max who also helped out. The dance floor was full all night and everyone loved the mixture of songs.

Sent on 10/11/2015

Kory · Married on 10/09/2015

We had seen DJ Bill at a friends wedding, where we spent the majority of the night on the dancefloor, I knew we needed to interview them and see how their prices compared to other DJs we had been referred to. We hands down made the best decision to go with Spinnin' Discs.

DJ Bill was absolutely perfect for our wedding and reception, he understood us, and kept the party going until the very end of the night. We first met with Susan to discuss our expectations, then she set up a meeting for us to talk about the types of music we like and if we wanted to customize anything with Bill, we had another quick meeting with Bill a month out from our wedding to confirm all of our details, and even one week later he followed-up to make sure nothing had changed.

I HIGHLY recommend Spinnin' Discs to those of you that are looking for an amazing DJ who will take the time to get to know you, and create the wedding and reception of your dreams!

Thank you to Ron, Susan, and Bill. You were all such a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 10/24/2015
  • pinguino

Diana · Married on 09/26/2015

We found Spinnin' Discs at a bridal expo where they did the DJ and up lighting for the bridal fashion show at the expo. They were reasonably priced and though they are in Schaumburg, they traveled to Wadsworth for our wedding. Ron was wonderful to work with, very responsive, professional, but also laid back and friendly. Our DJ Anthony did a great job of playing the music at the appropriate level to not drown out conversation at dinner, kept our wedding on schedule, and did a great job of playing both our must plays as well as reading the crowd and playing things we didn't request to get people on the dance floor. We were very happy with their services and would recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ for their wedding or other event.

Sent on 09/28/2015

Julie · Married on 09/12/2015

Jacob and Kyle did amazing!! We had such a great time! Our dance floor was packed the whole entire night! We have had so many compliments on how they've never seen a dance floor so full! Plus Jacob had everything so organized! Our photographer even said it was so nice to have a dj that let him know what was going on so he didn't miss important pictures like the first dance and such! Ron was also great during the whole planning process l!!We can't thank you guys enough!!!

Sent on 09/14/2015

Fantastic experience with Spinnin Discs. Ron was great to deal with and our DJ Chuck did fantastic. We had such an amazing time at our wedding and they had a large role in that. They are a very professional company and so easy to deal with, let alone a great value! Couldn't have been more happy with them!

Sent on 10/12/2015

Denise · Married on 09/12/2015

From that initial consultation I had, until the very end of my reception, I had full confidence in Spinnin Disc’s. The initial consultation was with Ron, the owner, and he was awesome! From the first few minutes of our meeting, I knew this was going to be the company I would go with and that I didn’t need to look anywhere else. I am so happy I went with them! Ron was very friendly, professional and was willing to cater to all of my craziness. He kept in contact with me throughout the whole process and always responded to my many many e-mails. Ron picked Clint for us to be our DJ. Clint was beyond amazing. I am a very picky Bride & he did everything I requested and nothing got screwed up. I had an entire playlist for him that he had to play in a certain order and I even had some songs that I wanted to start at 1:57 and Clint followed through with everything and started all of my songs exactly where I wanted them. He also checked in with me occasionally and I just had complete trust in him. I hear horror stories about DJ’s screwing up wedding music and playing the wrong songs but with Clint that NEVER happened. Thank you Clint for making my day run smoothly & following through with every request I had. Thank you Ron for always answering the tons of e-mails I sent you and being attentive. I highly recommend this company! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/13/2015

We used Spinnin Discs as the DJ for our wedding. They were super nice and easy to work with. Ron was our main contact until closer to our date when we met the actual DJ (Tony). We had a great get-to-know-you meeting with him and knew we were in good hands. He cared so much about every detail to make sure the night went without a hitch. His number one priority was to make sure all our guests had a great time. Sure enough Tony was a hit! Once our guests got on the dance floor, no one seemed to want to leave. At the end of the night, we got so many compliments on how amazing the music was and how they didn’t want the party to end. Thank you Tony, for making our wedding special. We will forever have amazing memories from that day.

Sent on 12/07/2015

Lauren · Married on 07/18/2015

One of the best services that we used for our wedding was Spinning Discs. Ron was so organized and prompt with his email responses. Our DJ Jacob was very open to whatever we wanted to play, but did a great job of playing to the crowd and making sure that everyone had a great time. I highly suggest using Spinnin Discs and Jacob in particular, it was so very nice to not have to worry about this aspect of the planning process.

Sent on 08/07/2015

Esther · Married on 06/27/2015

Spinnin' Discs was awesome to work with. Simply awesome. They catered to our every needs and made sure that every detail was covered so that the wedding would run smoothly. Our DJ, Bill, was an awesome MC that kept the crowd entertained all through the night. I would recommend them to anyone getting married!

Sent on 07/07/2015

Karen · Married on 06/20/2015

Can't say enough good things about Spinnin Discs of Schaumburg. Ron was so good at keeping us organized and gave us the confidence to trust that he would take care of everything. Our DJ - Jacob - was a lot of fun. We had several children at our reception and he kept the music going and appropriate for ALL of our guests. I give them a 10 out of 10.

Sent on 06/22/2015

Jamie · Married on 06/19/2015

Spinnin' Discs services were fantastic...We used them for our wedding, cocktail and reception music. Tom, our DJ, was outstanding. Our dance floor was never empty!!! Everyone said how great our music was. We loved that we got to choose our music for every part of the day. From our first meeting with Ron we knew we had to look no further. Their prices are exceptional and their customer service is outstanding!!!! They were there early to set up, dressed professionally, worked well with our venue planner and with our minister. Every promise they made was kept. They were key to making our day even better than we had ever dreamed it could be. We highly recommend them to everyone!!!

Sent on 06/30/2015

Megan · Married on 06/13/2015

What a great choice! DJ Bill was awesome! Through out the night I had MULTIPLE people tell me that they have never seen a dance floor so packed all night! And he was so nice through out the entire planning process! So was Ron back at Spinnin' Discs. I had a guest from my wedding ask for contact information so DJ Bill would DJ her sons wedding.

Sent on 06/18/2015
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 06/12/2015

Spinnin Discs was recommended to us by two different family friends. As soon as we booked them, they were extremely helpful and always responded to our phone calls and emails within hours. They really made us feel like we were their priority. Ron was super personable and great to meet with. I am originally from Schaumburg but now live two hours away so at times it was hard to figure it when to get out there - but Ron and our DJ Chuck were very accommodating with our busy schedules!

Chuck was an AMAZING DJ! We couldn't have asked for more. He definitely knew how to read the crowd, there was never a dull moment on the dance

Sent on 06/17/2015

Julia · Married on 05/23/2015

Working with Ron was great right from the start - he was friendly, prompt, knowledgable, and most importantly, very flexible. We had a russian/american wedding and really wanted to incorporate both cultures into the wedding. Ron and our DJ Clint really made that come to life during the wedding. Everyone had so much fun and Clint kept everyone dancing all night. I would definitely recommend spinning discs to anyone! It was such a pleasure working with Ron and Clint!

Sent on 06/08/2015