Spinnin' Discs Reviews

265 | Schaumburg, IL

265 Reviews for Spinnin' Discs

Elizabeth · Married on 07/21/2018

Anyone looking for a DJ needs to book Spinnin Discs! The service you will get cannot be beat. My husband and I had the best time at our reception and I personally danced the night away! It was amazing!!!!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Rick · Married on 06/16/2018

Great value and complete professionalism. Our D.J. Anthony was just incredible. From our first meeting until the last song of the evening at our wedding, he left nothing to be desired. Every request we had was heard and fulfilled. I can't say enough good things about Anthony and Ron and his company. I highly recommend Spinnin' Discs to anyone and EVERYONE looking for D.J. services for their wedding our any occasion as the value can't be beat.
    Thanks Spinnin' Discs for being a part of our successful wedding.
    Rick and Amanda Mangler

Sent on 06/19/2018

Brielle · Married on 05/12/2018

I would absolutely recommend Spinnin' Discs to anyone looking for a wedding DJ. Ron was so helpful and responsive throughout the entire planning process. Our DJ, Bill, was just as helpful. He offered suggestions for music when we were unsure of what we wanted for the ceremony. He did an excellent job with all aspects of our wedding day and we had no complaints

Sent on 05/31/2018

Brett · Married on 05/04/2018

They were simply amazing and were an absolute joy to work with. They went above and beyond to make our wedding day truly special and they will do the same for yours. Jacob was a terrific DJ and kept the beats going all night!

Sent on 05/08/2018

Amanda · Married on 04/28/2018

Ron and Anthony were awesome! We told them the vibe we wanted on our dance floor, and they met and exceeded every expectation! Their portal was awesome to use, and they were even able to get some songs that we wanted that were not on the portal. Anthony was super professional, and had great microphone skills. They took our vision for the day and made it a reality!

Sent on 05/06/2018

Brandon · Married on 04/21/2018

Really professional, friendly and on top of everything. Wonderful experience. Clint is an amazing DJ.

Sent on 04/23/2018

S · Married on 01/27/2018

We were planning our wedding from out of state so easy communication was very important to us. Spinnin Discs is very easy to communicate with, and we were able to plan everything via email and two or so Skype meetings. They are also more affordable than most other DJ's we found, and include more quality than companies that charge more.

Terry was our DJ for the wedding, and did a truly awesome job - all of our guests had an amazing time at our wedding and the number one complement we've had is that the music was spectacular. They were very accommodating of family members who wanted to sing a number as part of the ceremony, and as we're both enthusiastic dorks we had movie & TV sci-fi/fantasy songs & covers we wanted played during cocktail hour and dinner - Terry was super excited to incorporate that and even the venue staff told us they thought it was awesome. We wanted to avoid guests clinking their glasses to make us kiss so made a game that a whole table had to sing a verse from a love song or act out a (PG) scene from a movie and then we'd kiss - Terry announced it a the beginning of dinner and then got swarmed by our guests - who started forming inter-table alliances - but still managed to space it out enough that everyone (including us!) still got to eat and chat during dinner. Once the dancing started, it was one amazing song blending right into another even better song, and the dance floor was full the whole night (in a family with at least 50% of us being devout non-dancers). From start to finish we can't say enough about how great it was to have Spinnin' Discs as part of our wedding.

Sent on 02/12/2018

Sara · Married on 10/21/2017

We loved our DJ! Our reception location had a weird two-room setup and the DJ worked great in the space to make sure people could hear what was going on but also not be blasted with music constantly. Ron and Alesha were both fantastic to work with and super accommodating. We had a lot of say in what music we wanted and also flexibility to let them do their thing. They did a great job accommodating some of our special requests, and our dance floor was packed the whole night, thanks to their awesome work!

Sent on 12/11/2017
  • rachel

Rachel · Married on 09/17/2017

I had Alesha and Alec as my djs for my wedding and they were amazing this company worked with me from day one any question they answered and helped me with every little detail even the ones I should of done myself they helped me through they were great and I would encourage anyone looking for a dj to use them !!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Christine · Married on 09/09/2017

We had a wonderful experience with Spinnin' Discs for our wedding DJ! The owner Ron is extremely responsive and professional, and makes sure each couple is matched with a DJ that suits their personalities. We loved having Alesha as our DJ for our 55 guest wedding. She made sure the volume was perfect for our smaller space, and kept the dance floor packed by transitioning between newer music and classic songs that all ages enjoyed. Spinnin' Discs also edited the first dance and father/daughter dance music for us. I would strongly recommend this company to anyone who wants a high quality DJ at a reasonable price!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Melissa · Married on 09/08/2017

Spinnin' Discs was great! Ron was awesome, from our first meeting we really felt like he wanted to work with us and we knew he would do everything he could to make our wedding great!
    Ron recommended Bill to work with us and be the DJ for our wedding. We can't say enough good things about him! We had a few phone meetings with him and he was always professional and on top of things. We wanted a few songs that they didn't have in their library but they got them for us with no problems! They also made a mashup for our first dance that turned out perfectly! They sent a couple versions and continued adjusting it so it was exactly what we wanted.
    We got so many compliments on the music and the dance floor was never empty! We would highly recommend Spinnin' Discs to everyone that's getting married!

Sent on 10/06/2017

Kathryn · Married on 08/26/2017

Our dance floor was packed all night long! We were married at the Adler Planetarium, so I was worried that people would spend a lot of time outside and around the exhibits--but Jacob kept them coming back to the dance floor. Even my picky friends kept complimenting the music. As the bride, I was worried about getting exhausted, but his music selection was so fun that I danced the whole night long, and it flew by. Jacob was a large part of why I had such a carefree time at my reception.

Of course Ron and his team were also very easy to work with and very professional during the planning process, as well. I asked them to edit out parts of a song for our first dance, and they made it sound seamless. They accommodated all of our requests while still ensuring that we looked good. I would recommend them to anyone who wants the perfect mix of professionalism and fun.

Sent on 10/01/2017

Tricia · Married on 07/15/2017

Our experience with Spinnin' Discs for our wedding was top notch. Ron, the owner, is the one who we did most of our communications with and he was absolutely wonderful! SO organized, quick to respond, flexible, and just an all around great guy! I could not believe how organized the company was with their online portal that tracks all communications, song requests/ideas, introductions, etc. We met with several other DJs before choosing Spinnin' Discs and chose them because we really felt we could trust them to make everything go smoothly on our wedding day - and they did not disappoint! Prices very reasonable & were able to play music in a few different rooms without extra charge. They were great at personalizing the experience to meet our specific needs. Our specific DJ, Clint, was fabulous as well - fun and good with the crowd but not too much on the microphone! He played exactly what we requested and we received many compliments from the guests on how great the DJ was. Our wedding guests never left the dance floor, which is exactly what we envisioned for our day.

Sent on 07/26/2017

Kimmi · Married on 06/17/2017

Ron at spinning discs is amazing to work with. He is quick to respond with a wonderful staff. Bill (our dj) had everyone on the dance floor the entire evening. If there was a rating higher than 5 stars. That's what they would be getting!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Anna · Married on 05/06/2017

We had Bob as our wedding DJ a couple weeks ago, and he was amazing! He found the right music to play for our crowd, and our guests were raving about him. He kept the dance floor full the whole night, and he was great with teaming up with our wedding coordinator and taking requests during the reception. Ron also made the process so easy from the beginning--always responsive and helpful with any questions we had. We would definitely recommend Spinnin Discs to anyone looking for a great DJ vendor to work with!

Sent on 05/21/2017

Mary · Married on 04/08/2017

We were very happy with our experience from start to finish with Spinnin' Disc! Ron was very helpful with the initial planning process, showing us how to use the planning guide which made it very easy / straight forward to plan our day. Anthony was our DJ and he was so fun to work with, very professional and really stayed true to us as a couple as well as kept our guests dancing all night! Many of our guests complimented him and the music for weeks after, saying they had a wonderful time and didn't want to leave the dance floor. He played our requests songs along with played others we didn't think about but fit our style/wedding perfectly. There were a few songs I wasn't feeling as much and asked if we could mix it up and he flawlessly transitioned to other songs without the guests ever knowing but always keeping myself and my husband happy! Everyone was wonderful to work with and truly can't say more wonderful things about Anthony, Ron and this company. They went above and beyond our expectations and even my sister threw in a surprise during our first dance that Anthony perfectly MC'd and helped pull off without a hitch. On top of everything else, they were perfect for our budget and didn't break the bank while still helping us achieve our perfect wedding day. Thank you Spinnin' Disc, Ron and Anthony!

Sent on 05/10/2017

Love working with Ron. He goes above and beyond to help find the perfect songs to play. He also picks the perfect DJ for you to work with!

Sent on 02/08/2017
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 12/31/2016

Clint was our DJ and he was absolutely amazing! I could go on and on about how great he was! Top Notch DJ! When we met with him and Ron, we felt completely comfortable - they didn't try to force an expensive entertainment package on us and they really listened to us. They didn't try to force us to book before leaving, but they made themselves available if we had any more questions. Ron and Clint were extremely helpful throughout our engagement, and their site has extremely user friendly planning forms. I was able to complete our timeline, add songs, and make payments all within view of our my profile. On the day of the wedding, our dance floor was packed the entire night thanks to Clint and all the great MC'ing he did. I've honestly never seen anything like it. He checked with me throughout the night to make sure that this were going well, and he coordinated all of our events like entrances, bouquet toss, speeches, etc. I cannot say enough good things about Clint and Spinnin' Discs. Top Notch, definitely recommend booking with them! You will not be disappointed! By the end of planning they really felt like family to us so we will definitely miss talking to them!!

Sent on 01/06/2017

Matthew · Married on 12/30/2016

5 stars across the board. Spinnin' Discs was the best vendor out of everyone because they delivered on customer service, and more importantly, the actual service itself to the highest degree. Ron will get back to you very promptly and that makes you feel important and not left hanging. Never had one moment of frustration. When it came to the wedding, we had a lot of compliments on the music. The dance floor was going all night and we never had a moment where something was off and dull. I will say that "you get out of it, what you put into," so my advice to future couples is to be thorough and think of every little detail. The best part is that Spinnin Discs will deliver on those details. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/05/2017

Jamie · Married on 10/29/2016

Spinning Discs was amazing to work with. Ron and Clint were so quick to respond and meet all of our needs and requests!! Jacob was the most enthusiastic and entertaining DJ and helped us throw the best party! Spinnin Discs was everything we hoped for and more :) THANK YOU!

Sent on 11/03/2016

Tabitha · Married on 10/21/2016

Spinnin' Discs was seriously THE BEST! I'm so happy with their service. They made the entire process so easy from beginning to end. Ron was so easy to work with, and he replied to e-mails quickly. Bill was our day-of DJ, and he was beyond fantastic! He did both our ceremony and reception music, and despite a few hiccups (that were all our fault), they kept everything running smoothly. They kept checking in with us to make sure we are track, and Bill kept the dance floor full all night! I don't have enough kind things to say about Spinnin' Discs and Bill. Thank you so much for helping us have a great night!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Ashley · Married on 09/24/2016

Ron and his team were beyond amazing! Our DJ was Bill and he was fabulous! We had a Polish American wedding and wanted to be able to combine both American and Polish Music. Bill did a great job reading the crowd and playing a mix of both types of music. Ron was beyond responsive and followed up with us throughout the entire wedding planning process. Would highly recommend Spinnin' Discs to anyone looking for a DJ, they exceeded our expectations and helped make our wedding amazing!

Sent on 10/22/2016

Samantha · Married on 09/23/2016

Ron and his team are just wonderful from beginning to end. They know what they are doing and made the music/planning staging fun. The DJ and all of Spinning Discs went above and beyond our expectations for our wedding. They are the best and I would highly recommend them again! Worth every penny! Had us dancing all night. The dance floor was never empty. DJ was a great MC and pronounced everyone's name correctly. They really helped with moving the wedding along.....our DJ was so attentive of me and the groom. He even got me a glass of wine because our caterer was slacking a bit. All in all highly recommend them to all brides and grooms. Thanks Ron and Jacob! We had so much fun!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Christina · Married on 09/03/2016

This company is absolutely AMAZING! They truly care about their clients and are true professionals. I've had a number of guests compliment the music at my wedding and I couldn't be happier than working with Ron and his team. I highly recommend Spinnin' Discs!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Anna · Married on 08/19/2016

I discovered Spinnin' Discs at a friends wedding and was so impressed with their work that I didn't look for any other djs for my own wedding. My husband and I were VERY particular about what music we wanted and how we wanted the reception to flow and Ron and Clint did a fantastic job at making that happen. They were very easy to communicate with in the months leading up to the wedding and on the wedding day. Clint, who was our dj, was engaged during the whole reception, and genuinely looked to be having as much fun as we were.

Sent on 09/27/2016