44 Reviews for Spinner Productions Entertainment

Sound/PA System (2)
Consultation (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
MC (1)

Tom was very professional. He took the time to meet with us. He played a good mix of songs and got people dancing. We also used him for the photo booth. The guests loved it and we have all the pictures from that. I would highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Lian, 9/23/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Photobooth, Sound/PA System

Unbelievably flexible, willing to play whatever music he has at his disposal. Worked multiple locations at the venue with ease. Would definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Shawn, 9/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We were married recently, and were so very satisfied and happy with our choice of Tom Foster as our DJ and MC! He was very easy to work with while planning; the website was helpful and user friendly; handled all of our needs for an outdoor ceremony and indoor reception; provided the perfect music for each part of the day; and was professional, friendly and a pleasure to deal with. We recommend enthusiastically. Thank s again, Tom!

Profile Picture Cheryl, 10/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Our wedding was on the 10/8/16. We wanted to share how pleased we were with our DJ. Tom is a passionate professional and takes pride in his work. He is flexible and we pride him in his quality customer service. He always responded promptly to our emails and phone calls leading up to the big day. He took the time to sit down with us to iron out all details throughly. We would gladly hire Spinner productions again for a future event!

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Just want to say thank you Tom for making our wedding so special. Not only was Tom our DJ but Tom also preformed the ceremony and our wedding was the first one he did!! Thank you Tom!!!!

Profile Picture sandy, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ

Tom was great to work with. He has a great website you use to request songs you want and don't want. He took the requests I made and perfected it all from there. I was dancing all night and so was everyone else. If you book Tom as your DJ you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Katie, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

I hired Tom to not only be my DJ for the evening, but a complete master of ceremonies. Tom listened to my needs and went above and beyond what I asked for. He was able to accommodate special equipment as well as bringing in extra staff to accommodate. The equipment and lighting he uses is state of the art. With Tom you not only get years of experience, but he knows how to keep the party going. I rcvd many compliments on his work and will continue to use him for my future needs. Look no further and hire Spinner Production Today!

Profile Picture User7352528, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tom was amazing and easy to work with! He listened to everything we wanted and our wedding was so much fun! The photo booth was a huge hit!! I would highly recommend Tom to anyone looking to have a fun and great wedding day!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

Tom did such an amazing job as my wedding DJ. He was so accommodating to everything, even my annoying last minute requests! He was a great professional and helped keep the party going! Everyone was on the dance floor the whole night! All of my guests had so much fun! Thank you so much Tom for an awesome time!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tom is an amazing Dj he is very good to work with and some of his staff we had uplighting a photo booth plus his dj services I couldnt have asked for a better Dj then himself hes very friendly and kind and would help anyone out in anyway he can.. I would definitely recommend Tom to anyone because he's the best of the best

Profile Picture Kristie, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tom did a great job at our small reception and ceremony (under 40 people), and was able to get our guests up and dancing in no time. For music selection, we had sheets to fill out with the names of the wedding party and special dances, requests, etc. that needed to be turned in just 2 days before the wedding. He was also able to find great ceremony music for the processional and made specific song purchases if he didn't have them in his catalog (I think we needed 4 extras). We would definitely recommend Spinner Productions!

Profile Picture Megan, 6/18/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, Sound/PA System

We used Spinner productions for a photobooth rental for a wedding. Tom was professional and easy to work with

Profile Picture User6618584, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Photobooth

Spinner Productions aka Tom Foster, what an awesome talent. Tom covered my granddaughter's Sweet 16 celebration with such class and professionalism; guests are still talking about the great service and fun they experienced with Spinner Production's Photo Booth. We're still smiling in Guilderland, NY.

Profile Picture Sha'ron, 11/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tom really listened to what we said we wanted and was really great at engaging all the different people that were at our wedding. He played music that everyone could relate too and did a great job all round. I would highly recommend!

Profile Picture User5551223, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tom kept the party going all night! He was very flexible with us.. We had some special requests for our ceremony and he was more than happy to accommodate and make our day perfect!

Profile Picture Cailyn, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tom was wonderful through this whole process. He took the time to get to know us and tailor his service to meet our needs. He also added a last minute video for us!

I would recommend Tom at Spinner Productions to anyone. Great!!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/15/14, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Tom was an excellent DJ. He was professional, fun, and knows what he's doing. We had a wonderful time with him and he really helped us stay on track which allowed us to genuinely enjoy our reception as the guests of honor. He was flexible enough to make room for some friends of mine to play some live music and lent us a hand with mics when ours were missing. It's really nice to be able to communicate to a vendor via text because when it's down to the last week there's not always time for phone calls and playing phone tag. The only thing I would have changed was the line of communication in the weeks leading up to the wedding. As a bride I had a million things to do and it's hard to keep track of it all especially when you're doing a lot of DIY and you don't have a wedding planner. Tom has this GREAT website where you can fill in all your info with requests and specific info and what not but when I originally booked him I never got the email with our link and password and was so caught up in all our other details that I didn't realize it until the week before so I had to rush to get all of our info to him and I feel like there was some music I miss out on because I rushed. He did however jump and got me the link and password as soon as I had realized it so I could get in there and business was taken care of. Other than that things went amazingly well and I am very pleased with his services.

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I can not say enough about Tom and the personal care we received from him on and leading up to our wedding day! At the last moment we had a medical issue with a family member and we needed to change certain requests and Tom could not have been more accommodating to the circumstances and to our needs. He made sure to keep checking in with us about this matter in the days leading up to and on our special day. He made sure during the whole wedding everything was to our specifications and that everyone involved was as comfortable as he could make it for us all! He was also very accommodating to our guests requests and had the room dancing to the very last song ended. Tom went above and beyond for our wedding and I would highly recommend him for any DJ service.

Profile Picture Suzanne, 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We were sincerely pleased with the service we were provided on a day that we will never forget. We are truly thankful to Tom!

Profile Picture Crystal, 8/29/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Very professional! Was accommodating and made out night simply perfect.

Profile Picture Madeline, 7/13/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tom was awesome! Everyone has told us what a great time they had at our wedding, and I never left the dance floor! He went above and beyond what was in his contract and helped make our evening one we will never forget! We can not thank him enough! Amazing job!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/28/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tom showed up to our wedding sharply dressed and got right down to business. He worked very well keeping in contact with us and ensuring we had every option available to us. He does custom playlists to suit your needs, so if he doesn't have it, he will get it for you! He did an excellent job of keeping the wedding on its timeline and keeping the guests engaged and on the dance floor! I would highly recommend his services for any event. He is a super nice guy, easy to work with and very reasonably priced! THANK YOU TOM FOSTER!

Profile Picture Megan , 8/24/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We loved the uplighting that was provided for us at the wedding. We asked for a "dance party" and that is what we got! Once all the typical reception practices were done (i.e. cake cutting, formal dances with parents, etc) we danced the night away. Guests enjoyed making requests and everyone had a great time! Spinner Productions kept the party going all night long! We would definitely recommend Spinner Productions to future brides!

Profile Picture Jenny, 5/18/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Tom is an excellent DJ. He is compasionate, understanding, and works well with changes. He gives his clients 110%, he is very pofessional and makes a great MC. The uplighting and monogram was beautiful and set the mood just right. Would definatly recommend his services and would hire again for any event. It was a real pleasure doing business with Tom. Thank you so much Tom!!

Vince and Kim Simpson

Profile Picture Kimberly, 10/13/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tom Foster was a great DJ and more. He not only played all the music we asked for but he knew exactly what to play to keep our guests happy and dancing. He was helpful as soon as we got there, he came right out to the limo and started organizing our wedding party and making sure our entrance went off without a hitch. I would recommend him to anyone, he was fantastic!

Profile Picture eva, 8/25/12, 2 Reviews