Spinelli's Reviews

Spinelli's 3
Spinelli's 4
Spinelli's 5

Lauren · Married on 11/25/2017

Beautiful place to have your wedding ❤️ Great service!

Sent on 12/17/2017
    Spinelli's 6

Erin · Married on 07/29/2017

Spinelli's is a gorgeous 120-year-old stone Church! We fell in love with the history and uniqueness the Cathedral provides. There are so many wonderful attributes to this venue: everyone in the town of Comfort are very friendly, the Church and the reception hall are attached so nobody can get lost in between, the catering was timed perfectly, the food was fantastic, we had a great time with their photo booth, and the attendants are friendly and very accommodating! We were extremely happy with Spinelli's Cathedral! I would recommend this venue to anyone!

Sent on 08/04/2017

4.2

They are friendly and easy to work with. Great value for the price, although we heard they are about to raise it a bit. Beautiful location.

Sent on 06/02/2013

2.0

We had our wedding at the library and for our small wedding it was the perfect size, and very cute! We had the ceremony outdoors, which was beautiful (minus some traffic noise) and the reception upstairs. The staff catered to our day and made every last minute change I suggested. The food was excellent, we had so many compliments. I think if we changed anything, we would have stayed somewhere else besides the bridal suite.

Sent on 04/22/2015

Al · Married on 10/13/2012

3.6
      3.5
      3.0

We just got married at the Cathedral in Comfort. The venue is really incredible, and very reasonably priced if you cater with them. And in the past year they have made vast improvements. Everything is so well set up that you really don't need to decorate at all. We booked because of the venue and knew we were taking a chance on the catering. The food was fine, well served, and they had plenty. Dennis is colorful, and bordered on unprofessional, but things went well for our day. We had a couple small glitches, we paid for REAL dinner wear, but that did not include glasses. And they way they charged for drinks was different than what he told us when we booked. He told us we would get a discount on the drinks we bought when we had an open bar, vs the cash bar price. But the cash bar price was cheaper than what he told us in the beginning. So it cost us a bit more, but it was cheaper for our guests. At the end of the night I paid cash for the open bar and the bar manager seemed a bit incredulous when I asked for a receipt...that seemed odd to me. And it took him a long time to find some thing to write a receipt on. The big thing was that communicating with Dennis was weird, some days he would say he preferred emails, but then often when we would send an email, his response would be, "Call me and lets talk about it." I would totally use this venue if I had to do it again. Our wedding was October 2012.

Sent on 10/18/2012

Bethany Williams · Married on 04/19/2019

3.2
      2.0

For what you receive, the price is good.

They take care of a lot of the details, and the price is decent, keep in mind they tax, and gratuity the majority of the bill. They were good to work with, and do there best to work with your budget. I would definitely recommend them to others planning a wedding on a budget.

Sent on 05/07/2019