Spinelli's Reviews

52 Reviews for Spinelli's

52 Spinelli's Reviews

Mom Of The Bride · Married on 06/30/2018

Complete Peace and Stress Free

This is a wonderful venue. The staff is willing to go above and beyond to help with anything you need. The houses on the property are so cute. We rented both. It worked out perfectly. Everyone had a place to rest and relax and get ready for the wedding. The big house has a very large refrigerator and that is where we kept the flowers fresh prior to the wedding. The church is just beautiful. This was a perfect place to have a wedding. If I had a say in my other kids weddings I would go back to Spinelli's for each one.

Lexi · Married on 05/19/2018

I had been skeptical of Spinelli's, mostly because my mom had been the one to find it online, and the location seemed inconvenient. There were many Hill Country venues closer to my Austin location. Why go so far out? Well, I'm totally glad I did. The service we received, starting from day one, was phenomenal, and you absolutely cannot beat their prices. By choosing Spinelli's, we were able to have our dream wedding without cutting many corners. We were able to have a cocktail hour with appetizers, a full plated buffet, a photo booth, cake-cutting service, full bar service, bride and groom's suites, the overnight house, and more--all without breaking our budget. The chapel is beautiful, along with the reception hall. The indoor/outdoor combination is perfect for a summer wedding, when you want the beauty of the outside but you still need the air conditioning. The venue holds more people than any of the other venues we looked at, so you don't need to be anxiously checking your response cards. While the far location might be a turn-off, our guests actually enjoyed the drive out in the country, because in the Spring/Summer months it's absolutely gorgeous. The weekend felt like a getaway, yet people could still drive back into the city if necessary. The decision to go farther out actually made our weekend even more magical. Lastly, I cannot stress enough the service Dennis and Victor provided, not only to my husband and me, but to our families as well. They absolutely know what they're doing, and they will treat you like family. I would get married at Spinelli's all over again. It might not be as trendy as some of the Dripping Springs venues, but the venue and its staff have a timeless appeal that you won't regret choosing. -Lexi

Larry · Married on 04/14/2018

Having our son Larry and daughter in law Crystal wedding at Spinelli was AMAZING and MAGICAL. Dennis Spinelli, Victor and Juan are great and work with any budget you have. We had a guest list of 300 and they accommodated everyone the day of the wedding. Everyone attending expressed how beautiful everything from the church wedding to the pavillion for the cocktail hour to the entire decorations in the dance and dining area. Several of our guest expressed how great the entire professional waitstaff was the entire night, since we had an open bar and served any drink reqiested. They also commented the excellent catering. Spinelli has an excellent menu to choose from. Ours was pork roast and chicken with vegetables and mashed potatoes. Since the evening was so beautiful and coo,l several of our guest gathered outdoors and enjoyed their favorite drinks from the outside bar. Pleanty of seating and we also occupied both houses on the property along with the Bridal suite to get dressed and have your make up and hair done. Spinelli Venue is a one stop hassle free place to have any celebration. Several of our guest should interest in having a 50th birthday, sweet 15, to us having our upcoming 40th Wedding anniversary. Thank you Dennis Spine, Victor, Juan for making our son and daughter in law's wedding a very memoriable event!!!

Spinelli's 1
    Spinelli's 2
    Spinelli's 3
    Spinelli's 4

armando · Married on 08/12/2017

The Cathedral It's beautiful, They are very professional Flexibility and Service it's outstanding.
    The Staff and the owner Dennis are great, I really recommend this Venue, Also the food awesome.

Paul · Married on 08/04/2017

Recently, my son got married at Spinelli's in Comfort. From start to finish, the experience was first rate. Not only were the owners courteous, they were very sensitive to our family's needs and responded in a prompt professional manner. You will not find a more beautiful, peaceful setting for a wedding where everyone can come together and focus on the big day. Spinelli's wedding and special event venue, is in the heart of Comfort's historic downtown and far from the madding crowd. Not far from the venue are an array of shops, restaurants, historic points of interest, lodging and some of the friendliest folks you will ever meet. There's even a distillery and winery close by, and recreation spots that include golf and hunting. Our family and friends fit in nicely to the banquet area, and seating in the historic chapel was more than adequate. Perhaps one of the highlights of our stay was the catered food by the award-winning Spinelli's Catering service. It was fantastic. Everyone in our wedding party raved over the food and service. And in the end, the price was very competitive. We felt we got more for the buck than other places we looked at. I would recommend that you call the owner and see it firsthand. They gave us a tour, and I'm sure they will do the same for you. You won't be disappointed. Thank you, Dennis! Thank you, Spinelli's.

Susan · Married on 04/23/2017

We had a amazing wedding at Spinelli's Wedding Venue!!!! The venue is simply beautiful, the atmosphere was intimate and very romantic, the staff are amazing. Victor was extremely helpful and made the experience even more special for my husband and I. :)

Nicole · Married on 04/02/2017

Our family and guests were blown away with our wedding. They not only took care of the food, decorations, tables, the ceremony, and reception but also worked with us all the way to stay in budget. We also rented the houses on location for us and our family and could not be happier with how our wedding turned out.

Yesenia · Married on 12/30/2016

I couldn't have asked for a better wedding venue! We chose this place because the church, dancehall, and a place to stay the night was all at Spinelli's. The convenience of having everything there was awesome. Not to mention Dennis and Victor are awesome, from the first day we meet them to our wedding day they are top notch. We highly recommend Spinelli's! :) Yesenia & Arturo

So easy to work with and worth every penny!! The ceremony, the food, the people and environment is perfect! Dennis even drove us around comfort to make sure we knew of all the places to tell out family to stay. They are amazing!

Bianca · Married on 10/28/2016

We were completely happy with our wedding with Spinellis. Everything was beautiful and all of the staff went out of their way to ensure that we were satisfied with everything. Everything was beautiful and went without a hitch.

Laura · Married on 06/17/2016

This is a wonderful venue!! Everything is so conveniently in one place. Chapel for the ceremony, check (even outside area for an outside ceremony), reception hall- check, bridal suite- check, rental house for before or after wedding for family- check. The food was amazing, the staff were all super helpful and professional! It was an all around great experience!!

We have the best time, Thanks Spinelli Venue for Special Day for our friends, everything comes great.
    I definitely recommend this Venue.

Spinelli's Cathedral is a gorgeous venue and I really enjoyed our wedding. Dennis, the owner, is an amazing person and without his help I don't think the wedding would have been as successful. Definitely would recommend this place a million times over. THANK YOU!

Andrea · Married on 04/23/2016

This beautiful unique venue made it possible for us to have the wedding of our dreams. The service, communication and price were outstanding... we could not have been happier.

Paul · Married on 04/02/2016

I spent the better part of a year looking for a Hill Country wedding venue that was close to San Antonio, but when I saw Spinelli's in Comfort, I quit looking. I had found what I was looking for, and it had everything. Charm, accessibility, parking,lodging, nearby attractions, professional service, great price, ambiance, great food, full-service, wedding chapel, banquet facility, dance area, and much more. My first impression of Spinelli's was that I had stumbled upon a real gem. It is quiet, near attractions like wineries, shops and restaurants and has plenty of space even for large groups. They made me feel very comfortable and that helped relieve stress associated with planning a family wedding. The management was very courteous and professional from the start to finish. Highly recommended!

Karina · Married on 11/28/2015

I live in Florida and I wanted to get married in Texas because my family is there. I was going crazy trying to find something and i had no clue where to start. I found this venue and it was a gift from God. They are amazing!!! Dennis the owner is awesome and he was a huge help as well as Victor. The food was incredible! The service was excellent! The venue is beautiful! My wedding was perfect thanks to Spinelli’s! I would definitely recommend. They exceeded our expectations!

AWESOME, BEAUTIFUL and MAGICAL are just a few and not enough words to describe this wedding venue. Dennis, Victor and staff are amazing! Everyone is so professional and so caring. I love how everything is in steps away..the historical romantic chapel, the beautiful reception hall, the groomsmen and bridesmaids cottages..it is truly a magical place! Our guests are still talking about what a wonderful place to have a wedding not to forget the delicious food (Spinelli's recipes) served at both the reception and rehearsal dinner!! Dennis and Victor are so kind and helpful. Our families are wishing for another engagement just so we can have another wedding at Spinelli's Wedding Venue!!! Thank you, Dennis and Victor, for a making such a special weekend a beautiful memory!

tiffany · Married on 05/01/2015

Spinelli's Cathedral in Comfort, TX is an incredible venue. The level of service provided each and everyone on their staff is incredible. They go out of their way to ensure the bride (me) and groom are well taken care of and that the event exceeds their expectations. I would highly recommend them to all couples who want to be well taken care of on their big day. I honestly do not have enough words to share all the accolades for Dennis, Victor, and everyone else. It was such a magical day and they made sure it went off without any complications.

• Crystal

Crystal · Married on 03/27/2015

Dennis and Victor were both bery hands on when it came to my wedding. They provided exceptional service in every aspect.

Dennis, Victor, and their team were fantastic. The venue was perfect - everything we expected/hoped for, and more. They were very willing to work with us with any requests we had, and we loved having the opportunity to stay on-site the night of the wedding in the bridal suite. The only complaint for that: the front door didn't lock, so anyone could have walked in, and the bed was horribly uncomfortable.

We were planning our wedding from California because we are stationed here. We found this venue online and sent our family to check it out. The pictures do not do this venue justice. It is so incredibly beautiful and has everything in 1 place. We talked a lot with Victor who was really helpful with whatever questions and things we needed. The owner Dennis, AMAZING. He was so nice, made sure we had everything we needed and was satisfied only when I was happy. And I called them A LOT for referrals and advice about vendors to use. The day of our wedding we were SO happy with how everything turned out. Dennis and Victor, thank you so much for making our day the best day of our lives!

Where do I begin? My husband and I were married at this venue on October 11th 2014. It was beyond perfection and everything I dreamed about since I was a child. Dennis and his wife, Denise, are the most amazing people and we continue to speak with them. Our guests were blown away by the beauty and thr convenient setup of the venue. As the bride, I was looking for a historical vibe, not some cookie cutter venue. It meant all my expectations and more. If you are searching for an elegant and reasonable venue, look no further and book it!

AWESOME little historical venue! And the inn is terrific too! Wonderful areas for photos, dressing, gathering, even a little bar in the dressing area for snacking the wedding party as they get ready. The whole place was just perfect and magical in every way! And VERY affordable with no surprises!

Amanda · Married on 08/31/2014

I LOVED MY WEDDING VENUE! We got married at Spinelli's Hill Country cathedral, it was beautiful, they took care of so much for us. Victor was wonderful, professional, and always available- just a phone call away. The venue is beautiful in and of itself and I got so many compliments from guests on the location. You should get married here- highly recommend it!