Spinelli's Reviews

Spinelli's 4
Spinelli's 5

Katriona Baker · Getting married on 10/16/2020

Spinelli's

Gorgeous venue! Great value! Spinelli's offers everything you could want an unbeatable price and Dennis is a pleasure to work with. He is very straightforward with what is offered and doesn't try to hide any extra costs or fees or push any of his services on you.

Sent on 04/06/2019

Thank Katriona The wedding was awesome great Fun
    * stop and visit anytime we would love to see you Victor & Dennis
  • Derek

Derek Lanphier · Getting married on 06/10/2020

An Incredible Experience

Spinelli's is an amazing all-inclusive venue. They handled most of our wedding so we didn't have to worry to much and just got to have a good time. The grounds are beautiful and everything is right there for the entire event. It's truly and incredible experience. Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/25/2019
  • Delilah

Delilah Ann · Married on 11/24/2019

GREAT!! Very friendly, kind, and budget friendly.

Great customer service. Very budget friendly! And the place is beautiful.

Sent on 01/05/2019

Spinelli's's reply:

What an awesome wedding it was so much fun working with you please stop and visit anytime you're comfort wishing you and your family a happy New Year's

Rachel DeLeon · Married on 11/16/2019

Best Place

Amazing venue, delicious food, great staff! Victor and Dennis are an amazing team and our wedding was so beautiful! Best place to have a wedding.

Sent on 11/18/2019

Rolando Gonzalez · Married on 10/25/2019

Great experience!

The team at Spinelli’s was great to work with and super helpful along the way. Major plus being LGBT friendly. The venue itself is extremely beautiful as well as the chapel onsite.

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Hanna

Hanna Fohn · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing venue/amenities! Amazing service! AMAZING PRICE!

I can’t say enough good things about Spinellis. Victor will give you your wedding packet, have that filled out, and your final walkthrough will be a breeze. Victor and Dennis are both very nice and accommodating. This place, the church, is so beautiful they do EVERYTHING FOR YOU. Their food is delicious. They can cut your cake. Coordinate sparklers. They are truly full service. The city of comfort itself is so quiet and sleepy and sweet and peaceful I truly want to move here. The lodging on site is so convenient too. And you get all of this at such an incredible price. I was able to have my dream wedding and I truly loved every minute of the day, and the days leading up to my wedding. Spinellis has a special place in my heart forever.

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Julia

Julia Salas · Married on 09/28/2019

Excellent Catering Services!

We used Spinelli's for the catering at our wedding and had a fantastic experience all around! First, I love that they are very up-front with their prices. Their quotes include gratuity, set up and tear down, and delivery. There are no additional surprise charges that I found with many other caterers when obtaining quotes. A HUGE plus is that the use of their plates and silverware are included in their catering packages. This saves a ton of money when considering most caterers and rental companies charge per plate, fork, etc. and the costs really add up on something that (in my opinion) should be included anyway. Fortunately, with Spinelli's, it is! Guillermo went above-and-beyond to make sure I was happy at all times. He is extremely responsive and even gave me a heads-up when he was going out-of-town so that I wasn't alarmed if I had a question and didn't hear back right away. The best part of all is that the food is delicious! I was told by other brides that even if the food is good at tastings, to not get my hopes up for the day-of because the food has to travel and sit for a while, and that their experiences with their wedding caterers weren't great. This was not mine or my guests experiences at all! The food was AMAZING! Guillermo even brought salmon to cook for me since I don't eat other meat, and he waited to cook it until right before dinner was served so that it would be fresh for me. He showed up early to each appointment, had great suggestions along the way, and was an overall wonderful vendor. We cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Erika · Married on 09/14/2019

Best weadding!

Spinelli's is a truly wonderful and unique place!!Thanks to all at the Spinelli's Cathedral for a great time :) A wonderful place to get married. We had both our ceremony and reception there.We rented all the houses they had and our guest had a great time used the patio after the reception was over. You need to see this great venue, thanks for the best time of my life :)

Sent on 10/01/2019

Mike Montesano · Married on 11/19/2018

Great Wedding Venue

Staff were excellent to deal with from planning all the way through the event. They help guide you through the process. Friendly, helpful crew for the evening of the event. Beautiful, all in one venue. Unbeatable value.

Sent on 04/07/2019

Spinelli's's reply:

Mike it was a pleasure and oner hosting your wedding. you were awesome what a fun day. stop by and visit anytime Victor & Dennis

Mom Of The Bride · Married on 06/30/2018

Complete Peace and Stress Free

This is a wonderful venue. The staff is willing to go above and beyond to help with anything you need. The houses on the property are so cute. We rented both. It worked out perfectly. Everyone had a place to rest and relax and get ready for the wedding. The big house has a very large refrigerator and that is where we kept the flowers fresh prior to the wedding. The church is just beautiful. This was a perfect place to have a wedding. If I had a say in my other kids weddings I would go back to Spinelli's for each one.

Sent on 10/17/2018

Lexi · Married on 05/19/2018

I had been skeptical of Spinelli's, mostly because my mom had been the one to find it online, and the location seemed inconvenient. There were many Hill Country venues closer to my Austin location. Why go so far out? Well, I'm totally glad I did. The service we received, starting from day one, was phenomenal, and you absolutely cannot beat their prices. By choosing Spinelli's, we were able to have our dream wedding without cutting many corners. We were able to have a cocktail hour with appetizers, a full plated buffet, a photo booth, cake-cutting service, full bar service, bride and groom's suites, the overnight house, and more--all without breaking our budget. The chapel is beautiful, along with the reception hall. The indoor/outdoor combination is perfect for a summer wedding, when you want the beauty of the outside but you still need the air conditioning. The venue holds more people than any of the other venues we looked at, so you don't need to be anxiously checking your response cards. While the far location might be a turn-off, our guests actually enjoyed the drive out in the country, because in the Spring/Summer months it's absolutely gorgeous. The weekend felt like a getaway, yet people could still drive back into the city if necessary. The decision to go farther out actually made our weekend even more magical. Lastly, I cannot stress enough the service Dennis and Victor provided, not only to my husband and me, but to our families as well. They absolutely know what they're doing, and they will treat you like family. I would get married at Spinelli's all over again. It might not be as trendy as some of the Dripping Springs venues, but the venue and its staff have a timeless appeal that you won't regret choosing. -Lexi

Sent on 06/05/2018

Larry · Married on 04/14/2018

Having our son Larry and daughter in law Crystal wedding at Spinelli was AMAZING and MAGICAL. Dennis Spinelli, Victor and Juan are great and work with any budget you have. We had a guest list of 300 and they accommodated everyone the day of the wedding. Everyone attending expressed how beautiful everything from the church wedding to the pavillion for the cocktail hour to the entire decorations in the dance and dining area. Several of our guest expressed how great the entire professional waitstaff was the entire night, since we had an open bar and served any drink reqiested. They also commented the excellent catering. Spinelli has an excellent menu to choose from. Ours was pork roast and chicken with vegetables and mashed potatoes. Since the evening was so beautiful and coo,l several of our guest gathered outdoors and enjoyed their favorite drinks from the outside bar. Pleanty of seating and we also occupied both houses on the property along with the Bridal suite to get dressed and have your make up and hair done. Spinelli Venue is a one stop hassle free place to have any celebration. Several of our guest should interest in having a 50th birthday, sweet 15, to us having our upcoming 40th Wedding anniversary. Thank you Dennis Spine, Victor, Juan for making our son and daughter in law's wedding a very memoriable event!!!

Spinelli's 6
    Spinelli's 7
    Spinelli's 8
    Spinelli's 9
    Sent on 04/22/2018

armando · Married on 08/12/2017

The Cathedral It's beautiful, They are very professional Flexibility and Service it's outstanding.
    The Staff and the owner Dennis are great, I really recommend this Venue, Also the food awesome.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Paul · Married on 08/04/2017

Recently, my son got married at Spinelli's in Comfort. From start to finish, the experience was first rate. Not only were the owners courteous, they were very sensitive to our family's needs and responded in a prompt professional manner. You will not find a more beautiful, peaceful setting for a wedding where everyone can come together and focus on the big day. Spinelli's wedding and special event venue, is in the heart of Comfort's historic downtown and far from the madding crowd. Not far from the venue are an array of shops, restaurants, historic points of interest, lodging and some of the friendliest folks you will ever meet. There's even a distillery and winery close by, and recreation spots that include golf and hunting. Our family and friends fit in nicely to the banquet area, and seating in the historic chapel was more than adequate. Perhaps one of the highlights of our stay was the catered food by the award-winning Spinelli's Catering service. It was fantastic. Everyone in our wedding party raved over the food and service. And in the end, the price was very competitive. We felt we got more for the buck than other places we looked at. I would recommend that you call the owner and see it firsthand. They gave us a tour, and I'm sure they will do the same for you. You won't be disappointed. Thank you, Dennis! Thank you, Spinelli's.

Sent on 09/27/2017

Kwestfield@farmersagent.com · Married on 06/04/2017

Easy beautiful weddings

When you book a wedding with Dennis, it's like booking with your Uncle. Your part of the family. From food and wine selections to decorations and planning, Dennis and his staff will walk you through everything and be your personal advisor.
    Beautiful, delicious, fun and carefree.

Sent on 10/24/2019

Susan · Married on 04/23/2017

We had a amazing wedding at Spinelli's Wedding Venue!!!! The venue is simply beautiful, the atmosphere was intimate and very romantic, the staff are amazing. Victor was extremely helpful and made the experience even more special for my husband and I. :)

Sent on 05/20/2017

Nicole · Married on 04/02/2017

Our family and guests were blown away with our wedding. They not only took care of the food, decorations, tables, the ceremony, and reception but also worked with us all the way to stay in budget. We also rented the houses on location for us and our family and could not be happier with how our wedding turned out.

Sent on 04/05/2017

Yesenia · Married on 12/30/2016

I couldn't have asked for a better wedding venue! We chose this place because the church, dancehall, and a place to stay the night was all at Spinelli's. The convenience of having everything there was awesome. Not to mention Dennis and Victor are awesome, from the first day we meet them to our wedding day they are top notch. We highly recommend Spinelli's! :) Yesenia & Arturo

Sent on 01/20/2017

So easy to work with and worth every penny!! The ceremony, the food, the people and environment is perfect! Dennis even drove us around comfort to make sure we knew of all the places to tell out family to stay. They are amazing!

Sent on 08/11/2016

Bianca · Married on 10/28/2016

We were completely happy with our wedding with Spinellis. Everything was beautiful and all of the staff went out of their way to ensure that we were satisfied with everything. Everything was beautiful and went without a hitch.

Sent on 11/21/2016

Laura · Married on 06/17/2016

This is a wonderful venue!! Everything is so conveniently in one place. Chapel for the ceremony, check (even outside area for an outside ceremony), reception hall- check, bridal suite- check, rental house for before or after wedding for family- check. The food was amazing, the staff were all super helpful and professional! It was an all around great experience!!

Sent on 08/16/2016

We have the best time, Thanks Spinelli Venue for Special Day for our friends, everything comes great.
    I definitely recommend this Venue.

Sent on 05/17/2016

Spinelli's Cathedral is a gorgeous venue and I really enjoyed our wedding. Dennis, the owner, is an amazing person and without his help I don't think the wedding would have been as successful. Definitely would recommend this place a million times over. THANK YOU!

Sent on 05/02/2016

Andrea · Married on 04/23/2016

This beautiful unique venue made it possible for us to have the wedding of our dreams. The service, communication and price were outstanding... we could not have been happier.

Sent on 05/15/2016

Paul · Married on 04/02/2016

I spent the better part of a year looking for a Hill Country wedding venue that was close to San Antonio, but when I saw Spinelli's in Comfort, I quit looking. I had found what I was looking for, and it had everything. Charm, accessibility, parking,lodging, nearby attractions, professional service, great price, ambiance, great food, full-service, wedding chapel, banquet facility, dance area, and much more. My first impression of Spinelli's was that I had stumbled upon a real gem. It is quiet, near attractions like wineries, shops and restaurants and has plenty of space even for large groups. They made me feel very comfortable and that helped relieve stress associated with planning a family wedding. The management was very courteous and professional from the start to finish. Highly recommended!

Sent on 05/09/2016