Spindle City Studio by Charles Mossey Photography Reviews

5 Reviews for Spindle City Studio by Charles Mossey Photography

1 User photo

Cicely Hislop · Married on 09/01/2018

Great experience

As a couple, We weren’t as organized as we should have been with structuring family photos but chuck rolled with the flow and still captured so many great moments. Great value and service.

Sent on 10/21/2018

Barbara · Married on 04/28/2018

I was the mother of the bride and Chuck was attentive to our event, nice.to work with and took nice pictures.

Sent on 06/25/2018

Brian · Married on 04/01/2017

I hired Chuck Mossey for his photo booth at my wedding. It was a huge hit! Before the wedding he gave us a bunch of logos to choose from and made the changes we wanted. He also had a large selections of backdrops to choose from. His photo booth is the only one I have seen that gives you a postcard size print as opposed to just the strip print. He had a variety of props there for us to use and there were always people eager to go in. oh, and everyone got a print out of their pictures with most photo booths I looked at charged extra for. Chuck was great to work with and I would definitely hire him again.

Sent on 04/11/2018

Danielle · Married on 05/06/2017

I have worked with Chuck many times at a variety of events and each time he delivers great results! From fun photo booth pics at our Walk to more glamorous shots at our black tie gala, Chuck is professional and talented. I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 04/12/2018

Rachel · Married on 08/12/2017

3.5

Charles Mossey at Spindle City Studios was a great photographer who worked with my fiancé and I on the kind of pictures and feel we wanted. We had meetings beforehand to figure out if we wanted fun shots or more serious shots, and we had a list of the different picture combinations we wanted. Being new to this, I didn't have much of a clue as to what was expected of me, but Chuck made sure to guide us through the process. We had engagement pictures done and I did a bridal shoot a week before the wedding so by the time the wedding was here, I was more than comfortable with Chuck which made us more relaxed and our pictures came out fantastic.

Sent on 04/10/2018